Falling For My Roommate

By swaylastories100

'Oh come on Blair, I know you want me' 'No I dont, now let me shower in peace' I try push him but he grabs my... More

1. The Apartment
2. University
3. The Messages
4. Fake Friends
5. Valentine's
6. Spin The Bottle
7. Running Into Her
9. Regret
Characters Personality
10. Almost
11. Confused
12. Mothers Day
13. A Hookup
14. Heartache
15. An Explanation
16. The Vibration Game
17. Panic
18. Horny
19. Losing It
20. The Morning After
21. Sore
22. Lies
23. Drowning
24. An Unexpected Visitor
25. An Unexpected Night
26. A Breakup
27. A Confession
29. A Decision
30. An Intruder
31. Naughty Girl
32. A Talk
33. A Ruined Date
34. A Reunion
35. The Agreement
36. A Conversation
37. Gunshots

8. A Breakup

15.3K 155 52
By swaylastories100

I look up at him.

Y: 'Its not like your struggling,'

Josh goes back to his room and comes back with a report card. On 4 subjects, he failed. I look up at him.

J: 'You dont have too, but you can see I'm struggling in those areas where I've failed.'

Y: 'No shit'

Josh smiles.

J: 'Look, I'll even pay you to tutor me, your hella smart at this stuff, it's either you tutor me or I waste my money on getting a proper tutor in'

I turn to him and sigh.

Y: 'Alright fine. But you have to actually be willing to learn and actually do as I say,'

J: 'I promise, and thank you!'

I smile.

J: 'Ooooo carrot sticks!'

He takes 1 and dips it in the salad cream and eats it. I laugh and shake your head.

Y: 'If your hungry, go get some food! This is mine!'

He laughs and rolls his eyes.

J: 'Alright fineeee'

He gets up and goes to the kitchen. He comes back with a bag of crisps and is about to open them.

Y: 'Alright fine, you can have some, I am not having you eat crisps for dinner'

Josh laughs and puts the crisps down.

J: 'Alright what area do we do first?'

Y: 'Well let's do this Spanish sheet first, whens it due'

J: '2 days time'

My jaw drops.

Y: 'You left it that late?! Alright let's make a deal: whenever you get homework, we prioritise it by due date and quantity ok?'

Josh laughs and nods.

J: 'Alright fine,'

Y: 'What other homework do you have?'

J: 'An online science quiz that has revision first and the Spanish sheet'

Y: 'JOSH THAT REVISON AND QUIZ IS DUE AT MIDNIGHT TONIGHT! WHY HAVE YOU LEFT IT SO LATE'

J: 'Sorry, I was gonna do it tonight!'

Y: 'That is not the point! We will do the revision and quiz first so you dont hand it in late and then we can do the Spanish'

Josh nods and I spend the next hour helping him complete the revison sheet. I leave him to take the quiz alone so I dont end up giving him the answers. Josh comes downstairs smiling as I finish loading the dishwasher.

Y: 'Finished?'

Josh smiles and nods.

Y: 'It gives you the results as soon as your done, so what did you get'

J: 'Out of the 20 question quiz, you  can guess first'

Y: 'Um I'm gonna say 13, hopefully'

J: '17!!!!'

My jaw drops and I smile.

Y: 'Well done!!!'

J: 'Proves how low expectations you have for me'

I laugh.

Y: 'Trust me, you got a D on that end of term quiz'

J: 'What would you say that result is as a grade?'

Y: 'Um either an A or A-, that's really good though!'

J: 'Yessss!!!'

Y: 'Alright let's go do that Spanish sheet'

J: 'Ugh I hope that the teachers dont set any huge half term work'

I nod.

Y: 'Yeah, at least tomorrow is the start of the last week'

Josh nods and ends up persuading me to write his Spanish sheet out cause his handwritings too messy and doenst make any sense. He hands you the $20 that we agreed on and smiles.

J: 'Thank you for the help'

Y: 'Its fine, come to me if you need any help with anything else'

Josh leans back on my bed and looks at me.

J: 'Blair you know when we almost kissed on valentine's day but was rudely interrupted but your so called friend?'

I smile.

Y: 'Yes I do recall that, what is this about anyway'

J: 'Wanna try it again?'

I laugh and turn around to him with an amused face.

Y: 'Surprised you managed to wait this long to ask me'

J: 'Is that a yes?'

He gives me a puppy eye look.

Y: 'Depends'

I turn back to complete some more revison and dont hear Josh stand up. He silently sits behind me and moves your jacket down my shoulder slightly. I feel his hair on my neck and he starts to kiss and suck on it. I tilt my neck to the right side and close my eyes. I drop the pen I was holding and Josh smiles against my skin.  After a minute he stops and looks at the mark hes left and smiles.

J: 'You ever had a hickey before?'

I look at him and shake my head. He smiles.

J: 'Well congrats cause your first one is there'

I look in the mirror and smile at the red mark on my neck. I see Josh smiling in the mirror and he puts a hand on my chin and tilts it round slightly. He smiles at me and leans into kiss me

I smile against his lips and after about 10 seconds, he slips his tongue in. He strokes my cheek with his thumb and I feel like I'm on cloud 9. After almost a minute we mutually break apart. We both look at each other and Josh smiles.

J: 'Sorry-'

Y: 'Dont, dont apologise'

He smiles.

J: 'Can I kiss you again?'

I giggle.
Y: 'I've never been asked that before'

He smiles and kisses my cheek.

Y: 'Is it weird that I really liked it when you sucked my neck?'

Josh smiles even more.

J: 'No, want me to do it again?'

I giggle and nod slightly. Josh giggles too and turns me back around to the desk/mirror. He tilts my neck to the left this time and makes one under my jawline. I close my eyes again and drown in pleasure. I feel Josh put a hand onto my thigh and I smile.

☆☆☆☆☆

(Next day)

I wake up and remember last night with a big grin. I sit up and can't believe it was real. I make sure it was by checking my neck in the mirror and seeing 2 dark red hickeys on my neck. That's gonna be a pain to cover. I smile and my phone vibrates. I bend over to check it and answer the call from Cora.

C: 'Blair we really need you'

Y: 'What's happend?'

C: 'Rihanna just found out that Ashton has been cheating on her. With her roommate.

My jaw drops.

Y: 'Your kidding!? Why would he do that?!'

C: 'He has an fboy record almost as bad as Josh's, can you come over to the dorms for the day? The girls are on their way now'

Y: 'Yeah of course! I'll need half an hour to get ready first cause I just got up'

C: 'That's fine, also her roommate has swapped with Ashtons roommate cause Rihanna doesnt wanna live in the same place as her. Which is understandable, his names Danny'

Y: 'Ok, yeah completely understandable. I'll also go to walmart quick and get snacks'

C: 'Gabbys doing that right now, but if you want you can get us Starbucks? We can pay you back when you get here'

Y: 'Ok, no, now it's fine, see you soon'

I end the call and quickly dress in a pair of Jean's and a white off shoulder crop top. I go into the bathroom to try hide the hickeys. I grab some makeup and start to blend it in but it covers less then half. I roll my eyes and do my skincare and apply makeup to my  face. I grab a hair and and tie my hair up in a messy bun, putting some strands infront of my ears.

I grab my phone, purse, car keys and room keys and go downstairs to the kitchen. Josh looks up at me and smiles.

J: 'Where are you off too in such a  dash,'

Y: 'Ashtons cheating on Rihanna with her roommate'

His jaw drops.

J: 'Shit that's messy'

Y: 'Yep, it's called girls supporting girls in this kind of situation and I'll probably me gone all day,'

J: 'Oh what will I do to not see you for an entire day roomie'

I laugh and leave. I get to Starbucks and see Cora messaged me everyones order. I get the drinks and cautiously drive to Rihannas dorm. I see Cora also messaged you what dorm number she was and I find it easily. I knock and a tall guy opens the door.

D: 'Your the last one here lmao'

Y: 'Well I had to get the drinks, so no wonder'

He smiles and let's me in.

Y: 'Your Danny arent you'

D: 'Yeah, your Blair'

Y: 'Yes,'

We go into Rihannas room and the girls are sat around the room. They look at me and smile.

Y: 'I have drinks,'

N: 'Jesus christ Blair,'

I look at her.

Y: 'What?'

D: 'Well you clearly cant cover hickeys'

Y: 'Shit can you see them?'

R: 'Its very obvious'

C: 'Come here,'

She takes her drink and grabs makeup wipes from Rihannas bathroom. She sits me down in front of her and wipes away all the makeup on my neck. Her jaw drops as she looks at them.

C: 'I mean we all know Josh marks his territory but Jesus christ,'

She turns me around to everyone and their jaw drops.

N: 'Shit those are red red'

D: 'Dam ok, get it girl, fun night?'

Y: 'Yall think he slept together but I haven't even lost my virginity yet.'

R: 'Girl your life must have been boring, or you had strict parents growing up, if you havent lost your virginity by the time your 18, when are you 19 anyway?'

As soon as she mentions parents, Gabby and Daisy shake their heads at her and I look down.

Y: 'Trust me, if my parents were alive, they would love to know that I'd lost that'

Rihanna looks horrified and puts her hand over her mouth.

R: 'Shit Blair I'm so sorry'

Y: 'Its fine, you didnt know, so how are you holding up?'

R: 'To be honest I just feel betrayed. I trusted her with everything, all my secrets, told her about most of the stuff that happened in my life,'

Y: 'Who is it cause I'll swing for that bitch'

R: 'Mia Henderson'...

Hi guys, I hope your all enjoying this book, trust me it's a little unclear right now but the next chapter alot will be explained. Thanks so much for all the messages. I get about this, I know I say that alot but I just appreciate you all so much, and please vote and comment. Stay safe xx

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.1M 86.2K 62
{18+ COMPLETED • COLLEGE ROMANCE} When a college freshman with a learning disability and a reputation collides with a straight-A, straight-laced girl...
1.3M 32.6K 55
"Go, I don't want to make you hate me for what I did." he says softly as a tear of drop dipped from his eyes. "What are you talking about?" I approac...
3.5M 96.7K 129
T E A S E R: "Open your mouth," he whispered and I looked at him in confusion. "Open your mouth, Jackie." ••• When Bad Boys Fall is a Standalone from...
163K 2.8K 38
When Alyssa received her scholarship to attend The university of Houston, she had no idea that one kiss in a club could be so persistent. Running in...