The Light and Shadows (Aidan...

By BlueBooks016

Sequel to Aidan Gallagher the serial killer (x reader). 5 months . It has been five months since y/n lost the... More

Important
Chapter 1: The Past Five Months
Chapter 2: The Rescue
Chapter 3: The Childhood Friend
Chapter 4: The Dangerman Siblings
Chapter 5: The Massacre
Chapter 6: The Evil Family Meeting
Chapter 7: The Light vs The Shadows Part 1
Chapter 8: The Hunt for Nick and Krist
Chapter 9 : The Light vs The Shadows Part 2
Chapter 10: The Light vs The Shadows Part 3
Chapter 11: The Aftermath
Chapter 12: The Decision
Chapter 13: The New Problem
Chapter 14: The Third New Couple
Chapter 15: The Death
Chapter 16: The Death of Y/n
Chapter 17: The Interesting Turn of Events
Chapter 18: The Death "Alex vs Y/n"
Chapter 19: The Past Events
Chapter 20: The Talk
Chapter 21: The Easy Escape
Chapter 22: The Lady In Black
Chapter 23: The Reunion
Chapter 24: The News
Chapter 25: The End of Something Part 1
Chapter 26: The End of Something Part 2
Chapter 28: The End of Something Part 4
Chapter 29: The Sacrifice
Chapter 30: The New World
Chapter 31: The College Life
The Last Chapter 32: The Wedding
Q/A
Casting for Sequel
Cast Announcement !
Sequel Title
BOOK COVER !
BAD NEWS!
Sequel Update !

Chapter 27: The End of Something Part 3

372 18 66
By BlueBooks016

Aidan's POV :

Well fuck !

As much great that white beam looks I would rather not be under her mind control .

"Wait a second , why aren't we under your mind control ?" I say out loud to her .

Maria looks at me and says : "Because all seven of us are inside this Pyramid. This place prevents the mind control to affect the person inside it .

Look out side where your army was ."

We look out side and see everyone frozen still not moving .

Shit !!!

I immediately talk through the radio "Amelia , Jamie , Ben anyone !! Answer !"

But only silence was heard .

Maria looked at us and said : "Watch this". She closed her eyes and suddenly we heard Amelia , Ben , Jamie and everyone else all collectively say : "Long live Queen Maria".

Well that's fucking fantastic !

And creepy as hell .

Krist steps forward and asks : "How are you doing this?"

Maria replies : "Well you see this machine allows me to mind control every single life on the planet .

The machine took some of my blood and everyone who has a blood relation to me can control the world .

But no one who is off my bloodline or near  it is alive . The white beam is a wave of impulses that are connected through my blood .

The waves hit the satellites surrounding the earth and then transfer it to he other satellites .

Hence the entire earth is covered with the white barrier .

The satellites then further transmit the waves into all electronic devices like TV , phones and radio stations .

And the person in the closest proximity of 10000 km to the device is under my control .'

And now a days there's no one who doesn't have those devices .

The waves from the small devices send the impulses to the brain and the brain then only does what I want it to do."

Well that's kinda awesome if I am being honest . But not the right time to be praising this .

Apparently y/n also has a question : "I have to ask , how do you even know about the TSOs in the first place ?"

Maria had a somber look in her face and she was contemplating if she should tell us or not .

She decides to say it anyway and says : "well you see y/n, I was like you , not the whole kindness and stuff like that eww, but I was like you as a soon to be leader of a TSO .

Yes that's right , I was the soon to be leader of TSO UK.

I am also a descendent if the original TSO leaders .

But my parents didn't want more than two children so they threw me away when I was 13 years old .

No one came for me . But I found my way back anyway . I plotted my revenge for years . 27 years I have been fantasizing my return .

Then I found a way to take the ultimate revenge . I formed my own army , I started from being a drug mafia leader to twisting it around to become the Light .

And I have finally accomplished it .

I destroyed the TSO UK and everyone that was in it . So my blood relatives are gone and I am the lone ruler of the world !"

Wait a minute...... holy shit ! She doesn't know ! There was one more survivor of TSO Uk . The boy about our age ! Michael ! But last I heard he was in coma . But if he wakes up soon he could stop this cryptic lady or rather his aunt ?

Wait that automatically means Ricky was also a descendent of the TSO leader of UK !!

Jesus I need to rest my mind a bit . Too much information to handle for one day .

But Michael isn't here .

So it's up to us to stop the crazy lady .

We tell the girls or rather our girlfriends to step back and Asher , nick and I prepare to fight the crazy lady .

I felt bad for what her parents did to her but she has gone to far for remorse .

Maria notices our defensive stances and she has a evil grin on her face .

She throws her purse and umbrella to the side . She then takes off her dress , and I could feel the girlfriends glaring at Maria .

She then is only wearing what you call a karate suit .

She says : "Don't forget that I was also trained in the TSO , plus I have one if the highest karate belts and I have personal fighting experience. So don't take me for a old lady . And three pretty boys like you can't even harm me."

I wanted to laugh at her but her attack stance and her cloths abs confidence and the look in her eyes was starting to make me lose confidence .
And I never ever lose confidence .

Before we knew it all Asher , nick and I were charging at Maria who just stood there and a smile crept up her face.

Asher , nick and I way stronger than the average person but somehow I have a bad feeling that this crazy lady or Maria is no joke either.

____________________
TO BE CONTINUED
___________________

Hi readers !
How was the chapter ?

Vote and comment if you liked it !

Yes no one in the pyramid has any guns or stuff like that .

It's Maria against the three Gallagher brothers !

Who do you think is going to win ?

See you soon ,
Bye !

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

261 25 26
"We're living ghosts with superpowers fighting a supernatural war that has been predicated since the beginning of time. Yeah, I'd say this is on the...
95.6K 5.2K 82
Book #3 in The Fire series BLAKE RIVERA "You're the leader of a gang." Aiden yells. I look up at him. "You don't think I know that?" I yel...
6.7K 1K 37
❖ Interstellar pilot and ex-adventurer Alex Gallegos must keep their team safe on an icy moon as sentient storms threaten to repeat the tragedy that...
159K 6.4K 36
Sequel to The Mafia's Daughter! Adelaide managed to kill Anne and now looks forward to living like a normal teenager... well as normal as she could...