๐๐”๐“๐“๐˜ ๐“๐‘๐€๐ˆ๐‹ ๐Œ๐ˆ๐—...

By k-kirstein

"๐’๐“๐€๐‘๐“๐ˆ๐๐† ๐“๐Ž๐ƒ๐€๐˜ ๐˜๐Ž๐” ๐–๐Ž๐‘๐Š ๐‡๐„๐‘๐„ ๐€๐“ ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ-๐Ÿ•" ----เผ‰โ€งโ‚Šหšโœง โ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌ in which a... More

Not You Being Dumb
Heart Been Broke so many Times
Ass ain't property
Don't you just wanna ๐Ÿคœ๐Ÿผ๐Ÿ˜€
Not Gordon Ramsay at Simon Cowell
One Heart
Sexy Hot Motorcycle Vroom Vroom
Discontinued
AHEM ๐‘Ž ๐‘‘๐‘Ž๐‘ก๐‘’ AHEM
Worker by Day, Detective- Also by Day
Ratatouille Anyone?
๐Ÿ‹ (Ya Nasty It's Shinsou's Fault)
Millisecond Kisses-
Making (Out) Monday
Tongue Tuesday
Wedding Like Wednesday
Thunder Karen Thursday
F๐™ช๐™˜๐™  Me Friday
So (W)orship (A)nd (P)raise Saturday ๐Ÿˆ
Stupid Ending Sunday ๐Ÿˆ
Oh How The Turn Table
A Smooth Criminal
Monoma Momento
Hickeys
It's ya boy Era ERA-AHA ERA AHA ERA- รˆRร„ร‚ร„ร†-Rร“RลRล ๐Ÿˆ
Shucks That's A Lot of cOme ๐Ÿ‹
Wheelchairs Are Free Real estate
Two Faced Baby
Strumming my Pain with his Fingers
Di(ck)sord Tings ๐Ÿ‹
Nyah~ ๐Ÿˆ
Seduction 101
Spawns of Satan
Hes Hard You're Moist
The Future
Trail Mix ๐Ÿ‹
New Player: Neito ๐Ÿ‹

Quicky Mickey ๐Ÿ‹

731 22 110
By k-kirstein

Do i smell a, lEmOn? Just use your imagination for how spacious that locker is ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°). As always mature content lemon! Enjoy~
___________________________

Well, someone's created a monster.

Before that gaze in Takumi's eyes, it was so nice and kind as he was talking to you for being the new student again.

Now if was all trying to seem like a facade or cover on your end.

Instead of being that kind lighthearted ocean blue eyes, they turned so savage all of a sudden.

His ocean blue eyes clouded with a dark sort of look, it was so dangerous to gaze when he had that sort of look in his eyes.

It was only because, Takumi was going insane for you already.

"T-that's your class right there, and this is also my first period. So we pretty much have the exact class together right now." You stuttered feeling his hand squeeze yours, it hurt instead of sending that fluttering feeling to your stomach like it did with Hitoshi.

"Ah nice! So the teacher won't get mad if we get in there late?" Takumi was already putting on his kind smile, the glowing slowly fading into the woods.

You shook your head, feeling your teeth clattering for a bit you had waited until they felt fine.

"N-no the school should've called every class to say you were a new student. Besides Mr. Aizawa is the type of professor to not care." You stated as a matter of factly.

It was the truth. Mr. Aizawa was a lazy and always tired teacher, you always wondered why they haven't kicked him off the job.

"Nice! Can you go in first Y/n? I'm a bit, nervous. But maybe, you can help." The menacing gaze of his blue eyes came back to haunt you as his had was squeezing yours so hard your palms were becoming red.

You gulped seeing him lean a little closer. "I-um n-no it's okay I'm good, I-I'm sure you won't be that shy." You meekly spoke trying to get away from his burning touch on your red hand.

Takumi chuckled deeply, to others it might seem normal. But to you, it was so sinister.

"But you're already in the same class, might as well do it." Takumis ocean blue eyes sparked up as his nose was now officially touching yours.

His nose felt so cold like ice, yours was boiling like hot water.

"T-Takumi stop i-I have a boyfriend." You defended yourself bringing Hitoshi into the conversation.

Takumi chuckled and licked his lips including his hanging piercing that got in the way.

"Newsflash, I don't fucking care." He smirked and kissed your lips passionately.

You didn't kiss back getting more uncomfortable hearing the kissing noises and his lips on yours.

That is until Takumi forced you to do so, he squeezed your hand so tight that was captured in his, you felt your tense bone crack.

Your heart jumped as you slowly yet surely, kissed back the insane male.

Takumi smirked against the kiss always having his way.

After you kissed back he pulled away, just after swiping his tongue on your lips. "You should wear red lipstick so we can have evidence." He touched your lips with his finger.

Takumi's nails still had his black nail polish that he forgot to take off in the shower.

"I'm not ever going to do that for you." You spoke getting furious in between gritted teeth.

The male shook his head with a light laughter. "Oh trust me Y/n, you will. I can get rid of your boyfriend anytime I want to, I love you and that's all it takes to be in a relationship." He patted your head with the devilish expression going away.

Now he looked like a pure angel. "Well, let's waltz into the class shall we?" He smiled sweetly at you.

Your insides crumbled as you saw how much of a two faced person he had become, compared to the good old days.

"Alright." You barley said as a whisper knocking on the door.

It wasn't long before a fellow classmate opened the door.

"Then you would put that last, clear? Oh Y/n, welcome to class your late but who cares." Mr. Aizawa turned towards you after marking a circle on the clean chalkboard.

His eyes scanned the outside area better, getting a glimpse of a tall male.

"And who might you be?" Mr. Aizawa asked motioning you inside and telling Takumi to stop in front of the door.

"G-good morning." You weren't going to back up Takumi for that little skit he caused.

This is one reason why I have trust issues with other people. You sighed internally, already experiencing a hard day when the day was just beginning.

The other students loved to be nosy, leaning just to the right ratio where the ones up front could see.

Most of the girls in the room were already making those annoying googly eyes at Takumi and gushing over him.

Jesus I hope I didn't look like that with Hitoshi. But, I don't think he would really care. You laughed lightly sitting in your seat.

The previous words kept replaying in your mind, that you were both together. It kept telling you firmly that you wouldn't change that relationship for the world.

"I'm Takumi Masaya, um I transferred here from my home back in a different place. Nice to meet you guys." He gave his sweet smile waving at everyone.

The room with each student immediately glowed brighter, girls began to whisper as the guys were still lazy.

Mr. Aizawa sighed. "It's too early for this. Take a seat Takumi, there's one behind Y/n since you both will be sticking together I assume. Hurry." Aizawa snapped his fingers rubbing his temple.

Takumi shrugged and walked along the aisle next to where you were sitting.

"Y/n why her?"

"If I did my calculations right he should be sitting two seats behind me!"

"I wanted to sit next to him."

The stuck up girls were speaking to themselves as Takumi had a heart golden winning smile on.

"Guess your not getting rid of me so easily Y/n." Takumi winked at you licking his sharp tooth.

It reminded you a lot of Hitoshi. There's only one Hitoshi that I have. You thought rolling your eyes at him.

"Not like I had a choice, I'm not a full adult yet." You whispered pushing the loose hair out of your face.

Mr. Aizawa scanned the class seeing everyone in their right place and mind.

"Right, let's start class. I really don't want to be here, why did I become a teacher if I knew I was going to wake up early. Oh right it was Mics idea." He spoke quietly moving on with the lesson.

Not even five minutes into class, you felt someone touch your ankles.

What is that? You internally asked yourself writing down the notes while taking glances down.

"Huh?" You saw the side of a shoe.

Takumi was chuckling. "Do ya like playing Y/n? This is just the start, then we'll move forwards." Takumi had been playing with your feet under your desk, his legs were already long as he slouched biting his pencil.

This sick idiot! You had never wanted to strangle someone so much.

That was an understatement, you had always wanted to murder Hitoshi.

Your boyfriends class wasn't too far away from the one Takumi was trying to knock you up in.

"So therefore the x value would equal to x. Creating the sequence of A with a power of two, plus B with the power of two under a division bench of AB plus 1. Equals X." The professed wrote down random things, rubbing the chalkboard to make everyone's ears bleed.

"What the fuck does that even mean? My IQ isn't one thousand you know." Neito whispered to himself biting on his finger in hopes to let blood rush into his head for some reason.

"Wouldn't the variable change into negative F due to the fact of the plus symbol and addition to a fraction?" Hitoshi had raised his hand for too long and plainly opened his mouth.

The teacher nodded pushing up his glasses. "Correct Mr. Shinsou. The equivalent fractions had merely been added together." The teacher circled the answer on the board.

Every student turned to look at Hitoshi who kept writing down and fixing his notes.

"Naw bro he's possessed." Neito spoke to himself with a gaze as if he'd just saw a ghost.

Hitoshi heard his friend and continued to focus.

He was actually paying closer attention to class because he wanted to forget about that guy. I wonder how my princess is doing with him. I imagine he's dirtier than me, if he does anything to touch Y/n I swear to god. He thought to himself.

The anger was showing on the outside as the thin led on his pencil broke from the friction he applied it onto the paper.

"Crap." He whispered to himself also getting a paper cut from the edge of his notebook.

Hitoshi was prepared to go into his daze again. All his mind revolved around was you, he had to see you.

"Oh it must seem the papers printed. Would anyone be as kind as to take these papers to Mr. Aizawa in class A just down the hall?" Their teacher, Mr. BenDover, stated waving the small stack of blue construction paper.

Hitoshi's ears perked up hearing that name, he knew your school schedule by heart. He knew everything about you because you captured his heart so deeply.

"I'll take it sir." Hitoshi raised his hand, feeling the paper cut burn.

Neito crossed his arms. "I would've said something but I'm stupid so why?" He shrugged and began to die random signs with his hands.

The deaf kids in class were convinced he was in a gang.

"Mr. Shinsou, your duty. You have ten minutes in case you need to use the restroom." Mr. BenDover stuck them out to the lavender haired male.

Hitoshi was now the star of the show, blinking his tired eyes as he stood up and took the papers along with a hall pass, leaving the room.

Why does Y/n have to be so nice sometimes, why can't she be rough like I am with her in bed? She looked so sexy. Hitoshi thought to himself, feeling a slight rise in his below area.

He used the papers to cover it acting normal as some students passed by.

That's when he found class A, he stood at the door and knocked quickly. He was excited to even just catch a glimpse of you.

A classmate of yours soon opened the door. He was met with the same tired eyes as Mr. Aizawa.

"Ah the papers. Step in and leave them on my desk." Aizawa stated and Hitoshi walked in.

He scanned the room and saw you, working intently writing notes. Then his purple eyes landed on the person behind you, Takumi.

The male had a smirk with his piercing being watched by almost every girl in the room, his hair was falling over his face.

Yet Takumis eyes were so exotic and detailed, Hitoshi could see that they were staring at you moving up and down.

"Ahem student." Mr. Aizawa was tired holding his hands out.

"Sorry, here's the printed things you asked for." Hitoshi lazily handed them to him, seeing activities.

You heard the familiar deep and raspy voice seeing your boyfriend. You smiled seeing his purple eyes catch a glance at you, a smile lit up his gloomy face.

'You're still getting a punishment later' he mouthed when he was sure no one was staring, leaving the room casually.

Good thing you were a lip reader. Shit what did I do? You smiled nervously as Mr. Aizawa called on you.

_____________

The sound of heaven, the lunch bell sounded.

"Hey Y/n, you're gonna show me to the cafeteria with your other friends right?" Takumi had that last period class with you as well.

You felt air pass by your ass. "W-what did you do?" You gritted your teeth with knitted eyebrows at Takumi.

He held his hands up in defense. "What I didn't do anything. You sure became a women though, you're so beautiful." He whispered licking your ear with his finger tapping your ass.

You pushed his hand away. "Thanks for the compliment but I'd rather have you leave me alone thanks." You glared at him instead.

"Takumi can I have your number?" Your classmate  asked with an embarrassed smile.

He turned around and smiled, already taking out a mini paper with gibberish on it.

"Thank you!" She became excited taking the papers into her own hands.

You bore your eyes into him. "Well it seems you've became quite the popular kid." You sighed as Takumi followed you out the door all smug.

Someone was waiting for you outside.

"Neito and Nen are there they can show you to the table I have to talk to Y/n fast, see ya." You heard Hitoshi, not even facing Takumi again as your boyfriend took your waist away.

You were shocked looking at your two friends smirk.

"Someone's jealous, follow us Takumi! Your girlfriend will follow later!" Nen snickered seeing Takumi grow cocky again.

"Wait Lovely Y/n can't be two timing. Especially with this booger. If anything it's only Hitoshi and I." Neito acted like a detective.

Hitoshi's grip tightened on you. "N-not helping Neito!" You squeaked when Hitoshi smirked and pulled you in the opposite direction of the cafeteria where everyone was located.

"Where are we going?" You asked now holding his hand, feeling warm.

"I know for a fact Takumi touched you, so now I'm going to mark my territory in my locker." He kissed your cheek quickly.

"Your what?!" You accidentally yelled, but it didn't matter because you were pushed into a dark locker with Hitoshi bumping next to you.

"H-Hitoshi are you really doing this?" You shakily spoke with your hands pressed on his chest, his area pressing against yours as your lips were touching.

It was so dark you almost couldn't see a thing, only your mouth shapes and noises came on.

"It's the jealously acting up. Now let's make this a quickie. Turn around and ass towards me princess." Hitoshi whispered passionately kissing your lips, his finger with a bit of blood went into your mouth making you gag.

"A-ah Hitoshi~." You gagged with a moan as your saliva fell out with your eyes rolled back.

Both his wet tongue and fingers were inside of your mouth roaming around. "H-Hitoshi~." You kept on gagging and and licking his tongue.

"You better not be a little slut and showing your ass to anyone else but me." He spoke deep into your mouth, pulling away with a string of saliva holding your tongues.

"J-just for you~." You moaned with half lidded eyes staring into his lustful ones.

"That's a good princess." He smirked and turned you around, making your hand slap the hard metal locker.

"Ahh Hitoshi!" You yelled feeling his boner press on your ass, right in the middle.

"Fuck princess, I want this to last forever but we'll cherish this." He smirked and undid his belt, dropping his pants at his knees and slipping down his boxers.

His lower region was bare as he took off your own pants. "Mm arch your back downwards baby." He kissed your neck and you listened to him.

"That's it." He chuckled deeply and teased your ass, slipping your wet panties down.

He thrusted his large member into your ass with no protection. "Hitoshi~." You moaned loud feeling his fingers touch your front area.

"You still got that wet ass pussy." He whispered with the loud smacking noises, finding your hole and fingering you with the wet cum falling on his fingers.

"Ahh nghhh faster H-Hitoshi~." You moaned feeling him rail and finger you in the dark.

"And harder princess." He smirked licking your neck as his cum leaked out.

You were both panting and whimpering with moans.

"Yo is that the photography club?" A student asked walking to lunch late.

"No Akemi closed it for two days because Ayato needed equipment." His friend added.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

117K 3.2K 40
"๐˜ž๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ ๐˜ธ๐˜ช๐˜ญ๐˜ญ ๐˜บ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ ๐˜ด๐˜ต๐˜ข๐˜ณ๐˜ต ๐˜ญ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฌ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜จ ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ๐˜ต ๐˜ง๐˜ฐ๐˜ณ ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฆ, ๐˜ต๐˜ฐ๐˜ฐ --- ๐˜๐˜ฏ๐˜ด๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ข๐˜ฅ ๐˜ฐ๐˜ง ๐˜ญ๐˜ฆ๐˜ข๐˜ท๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜จ ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ด๐˜ต๐˜ข๐˜ณ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜จ ๐˜ข๐˜ต ๐˜ฎ๐˜บ ๏ฟฝ...
17.8K 970 6
Lagerstroemia, a flower representing fluent or persuasive speaking is exactly how you would describe him. His quirk was just that after all... very p...
99.1K 1.9K 6
[ ๐—ฉ๐—”๐—ฅ๐—œ๐—ข๐—จ๐—ฆ! ๐— ๐—ฌ ๐—›๐—˜๐—ฅ๐—ข ๐—”๐—–๐—”๐——๐—˜๐— ๐—œ๐—” ๐—ซ ๐—™๐—˜๐— ! ๐—ฅ๐—˜๐—”๐——๐—˜๐—ฅ , ๐š’๐š—๐š๐šŽ๐š›๐šŠ๐šŒ๐š๐š’๐šŸ๐šŽ, ๐šŒ๐š‘๐š˜๐š˜๐šœ๐šŽ ๐šข๐š˜๐šž๐š› ๐šœ๐š๐š˜๐š›๐šข ] โ...
935K 61.7K 18
โ”€โ”€ go to sleep. female reader. angst.