Kitten (BNHA X Child!Reader)✅

Per AlanaFitz

"Hitoshi you can't just put your little sister in the sink whenever she bothers you!" Shota yelled trying to... Més

"Want a little sibling?"
"What about her?"
"She's so cute!"
"I thought you were kidding"
"THEY'RE BONDING"
"Squishy.."
"IIDA DON'T HIT HER!"
"Unattended"
"You PUSSY!"
"Happy Birthday~"
"It's not a toy, Tamaki"
"Tinyzawa~"
"What happened to her!?"
"Wrestling?"
Hitoshi the meanie
The Future (1)
LOV (1)
Bullies
The Past (2)
LOV (2)
First Kiss!
"Are you cheating on me?"
Her mom (1)
Her mom (2)
Her mom (3) + LOV
Hehe
"MARRY ME!"
Her mom (4)
Her mom (5)
her mom (6)
Back to the Future (3)
The End!
ayo!

"She touched my balls!"

8.5K 389 498
Per AlanaFitz

‧̍̊·̊‧̥°̩̥˚̩̩̥͙°̩̥‧̥·̊‧̍̊ ♡ °̩̥˚̩̩̥͙°̩̥ ·͙*̩̩͙˚̩̥̩̥*̩̩̥͙·̩̩̥͙*̩̩̥͙˚̩̥̩̥*̩̩͙‧͙ °̩̥˚̩̩̥͙°̩̥ ♡ ‧̍̊·̊‧̥°̩̥˚̩̩̥͙°̩̥‧̥·̊‧̍̊

31
‧̍̊·̊‧̥°̩̥˚̩̩̥͙°̩̥‧̥·̊‧̍̊ ♡ °̩̥˚̩̩̥͙°̩̥ ·͙*̩̩͙˚̩̥̩̥*̩̩̥͙·̩̩̥͙*̩̩̥͙˚̩̥̩̥*̩̩͙‧͙ °̩̥˚̩̩̥͙°̩̥ ♡ ‧̍̊·̊‧̥°̩̥˚̩̩̥͙°̩̥‧̥·̊‧̍̊

Ah yes, a calm Saturday morning, the birds were chirping, the sky was blue and the teen actually got a decent amount of sleep.

He rolled over on his bed, suddenly his intuition seemed to alert him.

Hitoshi opened his eyes to see his little sister floating in mid-air staring down at him.

"What the f- AH!" He let out a high pitched scream.

"Hello" she smiled.

"DAD! SHE'S BEING CREEPY AGAIN WITH THE NEW QUIRK" He yelled getting off his bed "oh my gosh! (Y/n)- get down from there" he commanded.

"Oh okay" she nodded moving forward.

"Uh- Wait not lik- OFMPH" She just walked over her invisible platform and fell right onto Hitoshi's stomach.

It had been a week since the last trial and all the heat finally died down.

The new quirk confused everyone.

(Y/n) was literally able to walk on air. Apparently she said she could make "invisible platforms" with her mind and just climbed them whenever she wanted.

This scared the shit out of everyone because now there's a toddler running around in mid-air and they feared she'd fall and hurt herself.

"What's going on now!?" Aizawa asked panting at the doorframe.

"Nothing" she smiled innocently rubbing her face against Hitoshi "I was just waking Toshi up"

"No she wasn't! She almost gave me a heart attack" Hitoshi argued.

"Huh? Hitoshi you liar" she smacked his forehead "I was playing with you"

"You almost gave me a heart attack!"

"Did not."

"Did to!"

"Hitoshi get a grip. She's 4"

"But sh-"

"Daddy he's just a pussy"

"Um.........Well both of you come down for breakfast. Kitten, your friends are waiting downstairs"

"Yay!" She squealed running out of the room in mid-air.

"I don't think I can ever get used to that" Shivered the teen.

"Me neither"

"How did she get so used to it though?"

Her quirk was called: Parkour.

Pretty self-explanatory if you ask me.

≪ °❈° ≫≪ °❈° ≫/ᐠ.ꞈ.ᐟ\≪ °❈° ≫≪ °❈° ≫

"Are you ready to swim (Y/n)-Chan!?" Asked Satori, eagerly jumping around as Wakatoshi just '😐'

"Yeah! You get to meet all my Big friends!" She squealed.

"But we're already your big friends" frowned Wakatoshi, getting a little jealous.

"Yeah but they're in highschool" Satori added making his brother huff and look away.

"Okay come on kids I'll drive you there."

Suddenly they found themselves at UA. Wakatoshi had finally finished sulking and admitted to the fact that the highschoolers are bigger than him.

"Are you sure you don't want Hitoshi or Papa to stay with you?" Asked Aizawa making sure she wouldn't chicken out last minute.

"Nope. We're okay!" She shook her head, grabbing both boys' hands.

She lead them to the school swimming pool where the teens were playing around. There Eri, Kota, Katsuma and Mahoro were already playing.

"Ah! There they are" she grinned "come on!"

"Huh? Why is (Y/n)-Chan holding two boys?" Asked Mahoro.

"Yeah.." Kota nodded.

"Hey guys!" She waved "These are my friends; Wakatoshi and Satori" she introduced and Satori waved with a wide smile while Wakatoshi just '✋🏻😐'

"Hello! I'm Eri" Eri spoke first introducing herself politely.

"I thought we were your only friends?" Frowned Kota as he pulled (Y/n) by her hand, closer to him.

"Nope! I have many of those" she answered proudly.

"Hm? Is Kota Jealous?" Asked Katsuma.

"Am not!" The boy whined before running away.

"Oi- oh it's (Y/n)" Bakugou mumbled, finally cracking into a smile. "Who've you got over here?"

"Kacchan! There are my friends! Wakatoshi and Satori" she introduced "They're brothers"

"Mhm. Cool" Katsuki gave them a nod.

"You're not even that big" Wakatoshi deadpanned at the ash blonde.

"Ah!? What's that supposed to mean?" Katsuki glared at the kid.

"I don't like you." He stated dryly.

"What!?! You don't even- You don't know me!" Katsuki yelled "WHY DON'T YOU LIKE ME!?"

"Calm down Baku-Bro you'll scare the kids" Kirishima laughed jogging up to the group along with Izuku and Shoto.

"Hey!" Satori gasped "I LIKE YOUR HAIR"

"Thanks man! I like yours too! Is it dyed?" Asked Eijiro squatting to the little boy.

"No.. I was born like this.. but I think red is cool! Right?"

"Yeah red is the leader of all colours" Kirishima nodded.

"The coolest!" Satori added giving the guy a fist-bumb

"Candy cane!" (Y/n) smiled giving Shoto a hug.

Shoto stood stiffly not knowing how to react to this.

'Hug her' Izuku whispered.

Shoto slowly picked her up and watched as she clung to him giving him a nice big hug.

"Um...." Shoto muttered.

After pulling away from the hug she looked at him and something clicked.

"Oh no! Your eye" she exclaimed "what happened!?"

"I got hurt when I was younger" He explained.

"Does it hurt?" She asked rubbing the eye, not even caring if he needed to blink or not.

"Well.. it did, but not anymore" Shoto shrugged.

"Aww.." she pouted, feeling bad for the boy. So she put her hands on both sides of his face and pulled him closer, planting a kiss on his left eye.

"Wh-"

"Huh?"

"Um.."

"There you go.. all better" she said solemnly patting his forhead.

"Um..thank you" Shoto smiled pottinger down slowly.

"Um.. I have an injury too!" Iida spoke up "if you would like to-"

"Me too!"

"Same. Ribbit."

"HEY! I'M her friend! So me first!"

"NO!" Kota yelled "NOBODY'S KISSING HER"

"Why not?" Frowned Uraraka.

"Looks like someone's got a crush" Sero Joked.

"Aww.. Puppy love. How cute" Momo giggled.

"EW- GROSS" Kota cringed.

"What's a crush?" Asked the oblivious toddler

"Don't worry about it (Y/n), let's go play over there" Satori Suggested pulling the girl away from the group of teenagers.

"Don't kiss any of them again" Wakatoshi commanded.

"Mhm? Okay?" (Y/n) shrugged.

"Hey Kids! Wanna learn how to swim?" Asked Ojiro from the pool.

"Yeah!"

And 5 minutes later she found herself sitting on Shoji's chest almost as though he was a raft.

"Hey... you have alot of arms" she commented.

"Yeah.." the boy nodded, getting a little self-conscious.

"You like hugs?" She asked.

"...?"

"You look like you give nice hugs" she grinned, catching him off-guard.

How could a kid make his heart melt like that. Little children were always scared of him but for some reason they hit it off instantly.

"Hey you wanna see something cool!?" She asked and Shoji nodded while Ojiro Aoyama and Tokoyami watched.

She then stood on his chest and jumped.

"Oh dear!" Aoyama gasped

They were stunned when she landed in mid-air instead of falling into the water

"How did- WHAT IS THAT?!" Asked Hakagure already panicking.

(Y/n) began moving even higher which caught everyone's attention.

"What are you doing!?" Asked Sero "how is she-"

"It's my quirk" she stated.

"Shitty hair said your quirk was growing" Katsuki cocked a brow.

"I have 2" she stated proudly.

"Whoa really!??" Asked Mahoro in awe.

"But I can't hold it for long" she shrugged and at that the platform gave way and she fell.

Well, luckily Mineta caught her.

"Be careful little girl!" He frowned. "What if you died?"

"Oh sorry" she shrugged as her eyes diverted to his head. "Hey...are you a grape?"

"Huh?"

She grabbed onto one of the balls on his head and he gasped.

"OH NO" he yelled "SHE TOUCHED MY BALLS"

"That sounds wrong!"

"What if her hand gets stuck!?"

"Can...can I eat it?"

"(Y/N) NO" Iida yelled

"(Y/N) YES" She yelled back, laughing maniacally.

╔═══ -ˋˏ *.·:·.⟐.·:·.* ˎˊ- ═══╗

Kitten

╚═══ -ˋˏ *.·:·.⟐.·:·.* ˎˊ- ═══╝

/ᐠ. 。.ᐟ\ᵐᵉᵒʷˎˊ˗

Continua llegint

You'll Also Like

409K 16.6K 42
After being spontaneously transported to the My Hero Academia world, (Y/n) finds herself becoming closer to the characters that live there. She quick...
81.7K 4K 39
𝕊𝕠𝕦𝕝𝕞𝕒𝕥𝕖 𝕄𝕒𝕣𝕜𝕤: 𝔸 𝕡𝕙𝕖𝕟𝕠𝕞𝕖𝕟𝕠𝕟 𝕣𝕒𝕣𝕖𝕣 𝕥𝕙𝕒𝕟 𝕢𝕦𝕚𝕣𝕜𝕤. "You should still come over...but leave your tools. I'm not a...
34.2K 1.1K 22
I couldn't help it anymore. Everyone is happier without me! No one cares about me besides my mom anyways. Why shouldn't I just disappear and let my...
14.8K 164 13
~{DISCONTINUED}~ New kid in class 1-A? 3 students already crushing over them, but who'll they chose? In this story, the reader(you) gets to see what...