𝐄𝐍𝐆𝐔𝐋𝐅𝐄𝐃 𝐈𝐍 𝐅𝐀𝐌𝐄

By KINGKYLIEW

Charlotte Jenner, a twenty three year old celebrity, music artist, model, and mother, continues to navigate h... More

| introduction |
| one |
| two |
| three |
| four |
| five |
| six |
| seven |
| eight |
| nine |
| ten |
| eleven |
| twelve |
| thirteen |
| fourteen |
| fifteen |
| sixteen |
| seventeen |
| eighteen |
| nineteen |
| twenty |
| twenty two |
| twenty three |
| twenty four |
| twenty five |
| twenty six |
| twenty seven |
| twenty eight |
| twenty nine |
| thirty |
| thirty one |
| thirty two |
| thirty three |
| thirty four |
| thirty five |
| thirty six |
| thirty seven |
| thirty eight |
| thirty nine |
| forty |
| forty one |
| forty two |
| forty three |
| instagram |
| forty four |
| forty five |
| forty six |
| forty seven |
| forty eight |
| forty nine |
| fifty |
| fifty one |

| twenty one |

8.7K 237 11
By KINGKYLIEW

Chapter. 21

═══ ∘ᵒ∘ 𓅔 ∘ᵒ∘ ═══

Charlotte sat at a mixing table with her producer Tommy Brown. After her family trip to Wyoming, she decided that it was a good time to get back to the studio. She hadn't made music since her tour. But, with her feelings being everywhere lately, she thought writing and recording music could be a type of therapy for her.

Her and Tommy Brown were listening to verses they had already recorded earlier that day. The song was a deep single, unlike anything Charlotte had done before. Tommy gave his input on what they could change, and Charlotte agreed with him.

After about an hour of changing things around, Charlotte had one more verse to record. She was about to step in the booth when her sister, Kylie, walked into the room.

"Hey," Kylie smiled at Charlotte. Char' walked over and greeted the Jenner with a hug. Kylie and Tommy greeted each other as well.

"What do you have so far?" Kylie asked the both of them. Tommy pressed the play back button on the mixing table so Kylie could listen. Kylie enjoyed many types of music, pop, r&b, hip-hop, rap, and many more. So, Charlotte liked to get her input on her music.

After Kylie had listened to the song all the way through, she nodded her head, "That's really good, deep too. But, I feel like it needs a little more."

Char' and Tommy agreed with her. "I'm about to record another verse. It's going to tie it all together." Kylie sat down next to Tommy in a desk chair, and looked at Charlotte in the recording booth through the glass window that was separating the two rooms.

Charlotte put on noise canceling headphones, positioned herself in front of the microphone, and pulled her phone of out her pocket. She was reading the lyrics off of her notes.

"You can start whenever," Tommy spoke through the intercom system and gave her the okay to start singing.

Charlotte took a deep breath in and out before she started with the melody. "I got too much to say. I got too much I hide. I got too much to say."

She continued on with the verse, it would be the second verse in the song. "I see the pain in my baby's eye. He gotta go from house to house, I gotta tell him why. But he's way too young to understand now. Mama couldn't say cause your daddy broke me down. I got scars from the past that I don't talk about. And I could probably ruin lives if I run my mouth. Put makeup over my bruises and fake a smile. Turn on the camera, we gotta make this money now."

"Yes!" Tommy clapped in celebration. Charlotte saw Kylie and Tommy's huge smiles and excited eyes. "I just need you to go over the, 'And I could probably ruin lives if I run my mouth' I need that in a higher pitch."

Charlotte did as he said, and sang the lyrics again, but in a higher pitch this time. It gave the song more variety, it made the song more interesting to listen to. After Tommy gave her a thumbs up, she took off the headphones and walked back into the mixing room.

Kylie looked at her with big open eyes, "Babe, that's so good. You wrote that?" Charlotte nodded her head. She didn't usually write her own music, she wasn't talented in the writing department. But, writing this song and a couple others was almost like therapy. She just got all of her feelings out.

"Have you let Aubrey hear it yet?" Kylie asked Char' another question. "No," Charlotte shook her head, "I was going to wait until the song was done."

"Give me a couple, and the rough draft will be ready," Tommy told the girls as he listened to the song through a pair of headphones.

Char' sat down on a leather couch in the room, Kylie turned her desk chair towards Char'. "That EP that Drake dropped last night. Fire."

Charlotte smiled proudly. Drake dropped a three song EP the night before, it was just to give his fans some music to hold them over until the album. But, the songs were currently taking over the Billboard Top 100.

"Yea, I fell asleep while waiting for it to drop. And he wanted to see my reaction. So, when I woke up at six in the morning, I FaceTimed him immediately. He was asleep in bed, but I listened to the EP and gave him my reaction," Charlotte told Kylie.

"And Valentine's Day I had sex, okay?" Charlotte started to sing Drake's song 'What's Next'. "We'll see what's 'bout to happen next. Okay? Okay? Okay?," Kylie joined Charlotte.

"Also, you guys weren't in the same town during Valentine's Day. So, who's he having sex with?" Kylie asked with a smirk on her face.

"Oh, trust me," Charlotte pointed at Kylie, "I asked him about that line. Also his line of, 'I can't love you and only you'. That one set me off. Let's just say I won't be singing that part." Kylie chuckled at how petty Charlotte could be.

Char' looked over at Tommy. "You're not hearing any of this right?" Charlotte and Aubrey were still trying to have things private. The less people that knew, the better. "My lips are sealed," He told Charlotte.

"Good man," Charlotte smiled. The two Jenner's continued on with their conversation as Tommy did some finishing touches to the rough draft of the song.

"Alright, it's done," Tommy told the two after about half an hour. The two got up and huddled around him. Tommy played back the song for the two, after they listened to it Charlotte smiled big.

"That's it!" She celebrated. She grabbed her phone from her back pocket. She started to FaceTime Aubrey, he answered after a couple of rings.

"Hi, baby," He was outside, and Charlotte could bear the sound of other people. "Hi. Where are you?" Char' asked the rapper.

"Music video shoot, it's the last one I have to do for the album," Aubrey told her. "Oh, can you talk for a minute?" Char' brushed her hair out of her face.

"Yea, I got a couple minutes. What's up?" Drake walked under a canopy and sat down.

"I want you to hear this song," Charlotte told him. Aubrey got excited and told her, "Let me hear it." Tommy nodded his head and pressed the playback button. Charlotte put her phone right up to the speaker so Drake could hear the song well.

After the song played all the way through Drake started to praise her. "GG' that's fire. The melody and beat work well together, your voice fits. The lyrics are deep, and tell a story. It'll be a hit for sure."

Charlotte smiled. Having your music be approved by such a talented artist felt great. "Thank you baby."

"Is it album time? Or this just a single?" Drake asked the Jenner. Charlotte hasn't released an album yet, she went on tour and performed her singles. She also wasn't signed to a label, so no one was pushing for an album. She had a lot of offers from record labels, but she turned them all down. Kris thought that they were underselling her.

Charlotte thought for a moment before she said, "It might just be time for an album. And my inspiration is through the roof right now. So, it's a perfect time."

"Well, leave me a spot for a feature. Because I'm getting on that album," Drake told her with a smile on his face. "Yes sir," Charlotte agreed with the man.

═══ ∘ᵒ∘ 𓅔 ∘ᵒ∘ ═══

❤️ 💬 ✈️
Liked by champagnepapi and 10,629,631 others
charlottejenner the songs he wrote about you, are about how you used him. the songs he wrote about me, are about how i got him deep in love. we are not the same.
View all 24,371 comments
kyliejenner i'm aroused 😋
iamcardib my jaw dropped 😮

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

293K 6.9K 72
----------- Kadie Kardashian Stan, the biggest star in the world, between her singing, acting and directing career and being apart of the most famous...
78.8K 2.6K 48
Highest rankings: #100 KendallJenner - 13/11/2018 #154 WWE - 13/11/2018 "I know you Dean, you might think you have changed but she is too young for y...
348K 3.7K 128
Kiara Jenner is the youngest of the Kardashian-Jenner family and the fraternal twin of Kylie Jenner. Her whole life she has been famous by staring in...
6.2K 198 23
When you're the daughter of a celebrity, it's hard to just 'live in the moment'.