๐๐”๐€๐‘๐“๐„๐‘ ๐๐€๐’๐“ ๐Œ๐ˆ๏ฟฝ...

By wheelerblossom

-๐๐”๐€๐‘๐“๐„๐‘ ๐๐€๐’๐“ ๐Œ๐ˆ๐ƒ๐๐ˆ๐†๐‡๐“ สฐแต‰สณแตโฑแต’โฟแต‰ แตสณแตƒโฟแตแต‰สณ ... More

intro
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ž๐ง๐ž
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐“๐ฐ๐จ
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐“๐ก๐ซ๐ž๐ž
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐…๐จ๐ฎ๐ซ
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐…๐ข๐ฏ๐ž
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐’๐ข๐ฑ
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐’๐ž๐ฏ๐ž๐ง
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐„๐ข๐ ๐ก๐ญ
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐๐ข๐ง๐ž
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐“๐ž๐ง
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐„๐ฅ๐ž๐ฏ๐ž๐ง
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐“๐ฐ๐ž๐ฅ๐ฏ๐ž
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐“๐ก๐ข๐ซ๐ญ๐ž๐ž๐ง
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐…๐จ๐ฎ๐ซ๐ญ๐ž๐ž๐ง
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐…๐ข๐Ÿ๐ญ๐ž๐ž๐ง
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐’๐ข๐ฑ๐ญ๐ž๐ž๐ง
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐’๐ž๐ฏ๐ž๐ง๐ญ๐ž๐ž๐ง
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐„๐ข๐ ๐ก๐ญ๐ž๐ž๐ง
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐๐ข๐ง๐ž๐ญ๐ž๐ž๐ง
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐“๐ฐ๐ž๐ง๐ญ๐ฒ
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐“๐ฐ๐ž๐ง๐ญ๐ฒ ๐“๐ฐ๐จ
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐“๐ฐ๐ž๐ง๐ญ๐ฒ ๐“๐ก๐ซ๐ž๐ž

๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐“๐ฐ๐ž๐ง๐ญ๐ฒ ๐Ž๐ง๐ž

7.4K 449 232
By wheelerblossom

"Are you scared?" Ginny asked as she stood by Ravens side, the pair seeing multiple of Voldemort followers running their way, toward the castle they came. It was impossible to see from so far away, but Raven could imagine they were ones she knew, ones that honored and respected her father.

Ones that would surely wish her dead.

"Yes." Raven said honestly back to her, "Terrified."

Ravens eyes moved, seeing as some began flying rather than running. Her eyes flickered toward the wooden bridge, remembering Neville and Luna had been there.

"I know I said I wouldn't tell you what to do." Raven said quickly to Ginny as the Weasley girl look to her, "But you need to go protect your friends, i'll keep your family save."

"One, I do not trust you at all." Ginny spoke to her seriously as the pair stared at the other, "And two, who's gonna protect you?"

Raven sighed as she shrugged, "No one."

"Then I can't leave." Ginny argued as Raven sighed, looking out toward the wooden bridge who was being swarmed by Death Eaters.

"Luna." Raven said quickly as she eyed it, "I care about her a lot. And I owe my life to Neville for what my auntie did, please, Ginny."

Ginny eyed her for a moment, "What happens if I leave and you die? Alone here. What happens then?"

Raven went silent again, seeing the end of the bridge catch fire. Ginny gasped from beside her.

"Raven." Ginny demanded her to look at her again, "What do I tell her if you die?"

Hermione.

Ravens eyes swelled, not because she was scared, though she was absolutely terrified. But because she was pained, pained that if she were to die here that her and the girl she loved would never let their story began, would never see the world together.

"Tell her I love her." Raven finally said. Ginny looked hesitant, toward the Black girl then back at the burning bridge where her two best friends stayed. The redhead hugged Raven suddenly, holding her for a moment before taking off quickly to the rescue of her friends.

"Avada Kedava!" Raven shouted as she aimed her wand out the window, killing one of the death eaters who had swarmed the outside of Hogwarts rather quickly. She recognized him as Theos father, the same man who had taken one of her best friends away from her, "Arsehole."

Multiple students from all over ran for their lives, panic setting in on some worse then others. Raven looked around, taking her eyes off the targets for just half a second. Her eyes found Theodore Nott quickly, he ran to her.

"Theo!" Raven yelled as she hugged him, "Are you hurt? What happened to you?"

"I'm okay, you have to go." he said in a a panic, trying to pull her elsewhere.

"No!" Raven yelled as she yanked her grip from his arm, "I have to protect them, I can't have innocent people dying because of something I once was apart of."

"Raven, they're going to kill you." Theo said sternly. Raven knew it was true, but hearing it out loud was different, hearing it out loud made it all so much worse, "Draco told me to find you-"

"Dracos here?" Raven asked as her eyes widened, "Is he okay? Where is he? What happened?"

Theo was cut short by a sudden yell that echoed off the Great Hall. Raven nearly didn't recognize it, not until her name was said, "Raven! They're coming right at us!"

Fred.

"Raven!" Theo yelled at her as Ravens feet started to run, she heard the boy close by her, just as his hand caught her, the black smoke wrapped around her, leaving him without her again.

Fred and George were nearly blinded by the flash of the Death Eaters wands, trying to fight the one before them but were both struggling. They both had fallen in the process, George looked toward his twins, making out the wand just a few feet before him, "Avad-"

"No!" George yelled out, trying to stand and help.

The black smoke swirled before him as a figure came from it quickly, standing up straight as their wand bared before the them and the twins, "Avada Kedavra!"

The Death Eater who was only seconds away from killing the twin fell pale, dropping down from the balcony and onto the ground. George rubbed his eyes, looking up and seeing Raven taking a deep breath, looking over the balcony with her wand in hand. She turned quickly, hurting her neck in the process, looking to Fred who's eyes were shut.

"Hey, hey, Weasley, open your eyes." she said quickly, kneeling next to him and hitting his check. Fred opened one eye, looking at her. He looked around, almost in shock, "You're alright, hey."

Raven laughed in joy as he blinked at her, both eyes opened. Fred gave her a grin, eyes watery as Raven let out a sob, wrapping her arms around him quickly. She hadn't imagined ever crying or hugging Fred Weasley of all people in her life. George moved toward them, hugging the pair quickly as the twins both slowly recovered from the shock and near death experience.

The quick bang and sudden yells from deep in the hallway were heard. The three looked over, Raven stood first as the twins followed, "Go find your family, now!"

"Where are you gonna go?" Fred asked, catching her by the arm before she could run off.

Raven exhaled as she stared at him, "To find mine."

With that, she pulled from his grip and took off down the hall. Raven looked in shock as she ran through the lot of Slytherins who were each running through the halls, Filch running from them.

"Raven!" Draco called for his cousin, having Blaise and Crable by the shirt. Raven sighed in relief as she stared at him, shoving a few of her house mates harshly to get her to the white haired boy quickly.

"Don't hate me." she begged, wrapping him in her arms quickly. She was relieved, relived to have him here, back with her, "I'm so sorry."

Draco hugged her back, his arms shaky, "Never."

Raven held the back of his head, pulling back and kissing his forehead, "How are you here? Where's your mum and dad?"

"On their why, I have to be quick." he said, holding her shoulders, "Potter has my wand, I need it back."

"What's wrong with the one you have now?" she asked, out of breath and red in the face, nodding toward the wand in his hand.

"Raven." Draco said quickly and sternly, groaning as students bumped into him, "Do you know where he is?"

"No idea." Raven lied, "Come with me, i'll keep you safe."

"No." Draco shook his head as he sighed, looking into her eyes, "I have to do this."

"No you don't!" she shot back, a beg in her eyes, "Please!"

Draco looked hesitant, shaking his head, "You have to hide, they want your head and they're on their way. You don't understand, cousin, they'll kill you."

"I know." Raven said to him, a sigh leaving her lips, "But I can't hide."

"Raven-" Draco began as she broke from his grip.

"Don't hurt anyone, please!" Raven called as she began to run off, "I love you, Draco! Please, do the right thing!"

"Raven!" Draco yelled for her again, but she was gone, taking off toward the astronomy tower were the rest of her family was. Tonks, Remus, the only family who loved and saw her for who she was rather then caught up or blinded by the evil she had within her.

"Arthur! The twins! They're in the Great Hall!" Raven hollered out as she hurried into the tower, running up the stairs, nearly tripping. As she made it to the top, Arthur and Kingsley both stared at her. A look of confusion laced within her features, staring at them in questioning. Her mouth opened, about to question the pair before Arthur moved out of the way, the sight pulling breath form Ravens lungs.

Tonks and Remus laid dead, hand in hand.

"No." the Black girl said, her skin paling as her eyes filled, "No!"

Arthur watched as Raven fell onto the ground next to her cousin, holding her shoulders as sobs fell from her lips, "No! Tonks! Please!"

Kingsley and Arthur kneeled next to the hysterical girl, trying to comfort and protract her from the multiple Death Eaters who were suddenly swarming the tower again.

"Oh, Raven!"

kylie speaks

you see, i knew these
last few chapters
would hurt but i did
not expect to be
crying?!?!

also, thank you guys
for 20k readers, i love
y'all so much ugh.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

38K 921 50
"๐˜‰๐˜ฆ๐˜ค๐˜ข๐˜ถ๐˜ด๐˜ฆ ๐˜บ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ ๐˜ญ๐˜ช๐˜ฌ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฆ" ๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ๐˜ณ๐˜ถ๐˜ฑ๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ฅ ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฆ, ๐˜ฑ๐˜ถ๐˜ด๐˜ฉ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜จ ๐˜ข ๐˜ด๐˜ต๐˜ณ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜ฅ ๐˜ฐ๐˜ง ๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ช๐˜ณ ๐˜ฐ๐˜ง๐˜ง ๐˜ฐ๐˜ง ๐˜ฎ๐˜บ ๐˜ด๐˜ฉ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ๐˜ญ๐˜ฅ๐˜ฆ๏ฟฝ...
20.5K 948 22
โShow me a hero and I'll write you a tragedyโž ๐ˆ๐ ๐–๐‡๐ˆ๐‚๐‡ Charlus Potter, a Slytherin and Half-blood, falls in love wi...
379K 18.1K 74
**COMPLETED** Cover made by @ZaraIsNotHere **TRIGGER WARNINGS** -HOMOPHOBIC REMARKS -MENTIONS OF PHYSICAL ABUSE โš ๏ธDISCLAIMERโš ๏ธ: All original charact...
88.2K 2.7K 45
Ginny wasn't like the other Weasley children, she was more accepting of other houses. Her best friends all came from different houses. But maybe she...