The Light and Shadows (Aidan...

بواسطة BlueBooks016

Sequel to Aidan Gallagher the serial killer (x reader). 5 months . It has been five months since y/n lost the... المزيد

Important
Chapter 1: The Past Five Months
Chapter 2: The Rescue
Chapter 3: The Childhood Friend
Chapter 4: The Dangerman Siblings
Chapter 5: The Massacre
Chapter 6: The Evil Family Meeting
Chapter 7: The Light vs The Shadows Part 1
Chapter 8: The Hunt for Nick and Krist
Chapter 9 : The Light vs The Shadows Part 2
Chapter 10: The Light vs The Shadows Part 3
Chapter 11: The Aftermath
Chapter 12: The Decision
Chapter 13: The New Problem
Chapter 14: The Third New Couple
Chapter 15: The Death
Chapter 16: The Death of Y/n
Chapter 17: The Interesting Turn of Events
Chapter 18: The Death "Alex vs Y/n"
Chapter 19: The Past Events
Chapter 20: The Talk
Chapter 21: The Easy Escape
Chapter 22: The Lady In Black
Chapter 23: The Reunion
Chapter 24: The News
Chapter 25: The End of Something Part 1
Chapter 27: The End of Something Part 3
Chapter 28: The End of Something Part 4
Chapter 29: The Sacrifice
Chapter 30: The New World
Chapter 31: The College Life
The Last Chapter 32: The Wedding
Q/A
Casting for Sequel
Cast Announcement !
Sequel Title
BOOK COVER !
BAD NEWS!
Sequel Update !

Chapter 26: The End of Something Part 2

419 17 109
بواسطة BlueBooks016

Authors note :
Hi readers! This chapter will be part about Ricky and part about the TSO weapon .

Between I had only 30 minutes to write the chapter because we are in a lunch break from 'Zoom' School.

So bring your glasses or whatever it is you bring to read the book .

Anyway let's begin !
_____________________

Aidan's POV :

Life as a way to fuck you up. Believe me I am telling from personal experience.

I don't think I can ever escape my past .

If only I hadn't been stupid enough and if only I had controlled my urges maybe this wouldn't be happening.

Maybe I wouldn't have to face my past time and time again .

First it was y/n , although I am more than great ful I met her again but a part of me still wished that we grew up together .

Second it was Ryan and his dad who came to haunt me from my past . Because of me he turned into a serial killer along with his father .

Then it was the realization that my parents weren't my actual parents and that the fake parents had just kidnapped me and abused me for the first 10 years of my life .

And now once again my guilt from the past has come to eat me alive . The only person I have ever felt guilty killing was Ricky . I don't know why ?

Was it because I killed him right before I changed .

That's had to be it . Otherwise I have killed a lot of people which include a lot of innocent people as well , and don't get me wrong there is slight guilt there as well.

I imagine my life if I had killed y/n that morning and if I hadn't found the box .

What would have happened.

I would have remained an emotionless
Serial killer do the rest of my life and kept killing people . I wouldn't have made new friends or met my family nor finally find new emotions or had beautiful whom I have yet to met .

I snap out of my thoughts when the lady in black says : "Let's be simple alright , my name is Maria , And I am way past revenge . I will not let there sacrifices go to waste .

My Ricky wanted to rule the world . He would have wanted me to end everyone who was on his path

And I know my son and I know he would want world domination.

You must be wondering why he wasn't with me . You see all the original families of the TSO were chosen for a reason . But what you don't know is that the families chosen all had one thing in common .

Serial Killer genes .

And those who didn't were genetically altered and given the genes .

Only a few TSOs still have the genes passed on . Aidan , nick and Asher are the perfect examples .

All three of them have the blood lust and they have what it takes to kill .

And there off springs will also be killers ."

Y/n spoke up : "Well that's bullshit , you don't see me running around in serial killer style , also Jamie , Ben , Amelia and all the others , we don't have blood lust".

Maria sighed and said : "That's because you have half of the genes inside you .

Your mother or father , one of them was a descendent of the original TSO members while your other parent must have been a kind one .

The result between kindness and darkness is always unknown .

That's was the reason I left Ricky . I had had a one night stand with a man when I was drunk .

I turned out pregnant so I stayed away from my husband because he wouldn't look at me again and when I gave birth I had realized that Ricky didn't inherit my serial killer genes .

I always dreamed about something special . I inherited my serial killer genes from my dad who was an unwilling experiment in the secret government experiments .

The world is small but is filled with alot of cold hearted bitches.
The world is a dangerous place to live not only because of the people who are evil but also because of the people who don't do anything about it.

And that's what I am doing . I am doing something about it .

I left Ricky so he wouldn't grow up to think that I was a monster .

I loved him .

But that's the past now ."

All of us were looking at Maria in shock .

I mean she wasn't lying the world is filled with cold hearted bitches . I know I am or was a perfect example . I used to kill children , adults , elderly and even when I was 15 I had started rape , and also started to kill children again .

By all means I don't deserve to live .

I wish my fake parents had just killed me .

That way it could have prevented the deaths of more than 900 lives out of which I was certain that more than 600 were innocent people .

I honestly only remember the last five of my victims names and I don't know anyone else . They were Ricky , Millie , Melody , Melony and Anna .

God Anna , I ripped her heart out .....
Literally ....

She was a good person . I also framed her boyfriend who still might be in jail!

I think Todd was his name . I also have to release him somehow .

I was cut off from my thoughts when Maria spoke again .

Maria said : "Well the sob story sharing time is up.

Since all six of you are here I might as well give you a live view of what the secret TSO weapon can do ."

She then ran to the corner and pulled down multiple switches while we yelled at her to stop .

Asher , Nick and Krist had also gotten part of the story .

Marcy yelled at Maria saying : "A mother is suppose to know everything about her child right ? Well you definitely don't know Ricky , I was his girlfriend and he was my first true love .
I knew him and he would never want this".

Maria paused and said : "You were her girlfriend right ? Well as a gratitude for keeping him happy I won't kill you .

Even after you and the traitor Krist give birth .

How about an offer . All three of you girls leave and take your children and grow up having a wonderful life and I will provide you all the money you need"

The girls obviously shook there head at the thought of leaving us . God knows what I would do without y/n.

Maria sighed and said : "I still won't kill you three . But I won't let you ruin my plans either" and she pulled the last switch and all of a sudden a canon appeared and it fired a continuous white beam in the sky . And soon enough the entire sky no rather the entire world was covered in a white barrier .

What the actual fuck !? Am I framing or something or is this shit real .

This only happens in the movies .

How the hell did the light scatter anyway ?

Maria grins and Says : "It's done now the entire human population. Is under my control . Yes you have guessed it .
The Secret Weapon of The TSOs is a Mind Controlling weapon that allows you to control the entire world !"

All six of us look at each other and mutter : "Well that's fucking fantastic!"

Note sarcasm !

________________________

TO BE CONTINUED

-__———————————

Hi readers !

How was the chapter ?

Yes the weapon is a mind controlling weapon . That allows you to control the entire world .

I will give further explanations with scientific research behind it in the next chapter .

Oh and if there are grammatical mistakes please point it out so I can correct them . I didn't have time to check for them . Thank you
See you soon ,
Bye .

واصل القراءة

ستعجبك أيضاً

707K 15.4K 67
[COMPLETE] Might be 18+, but honestly we all know half the reads will be 18- ;) --- New York, year 2021, the Three Outlaw Towers scrape the gray sky...
12.5K 852 26
[BOOK #3 OF THE AWARD-WINNING EPSILON SERIES!] ❝My friend is dead, and it's all his fault. He took control of my mind -- forced me to rip her throat...
15.4K 836 51
After the events of Swanston, Killian-Grey struggles to prove himself to the group after being branded as a traitor--especially when competing with h...
39.3K 944 37
I lower my voice. "And you never contacted me again. You say you've been through tough times, then what about me? You think my life was pink and pret...