Draco's little Granger

By MrsReid-Mikealson

You are Katerina Granger 🔞SMUT WARNING!!!!!🔞 You are a Slytherin and this will be your 5th year at Hogw... More

Before we start
The start of a new year
Last night
Sex-ed
Honey Honey
Cookies
New Kids
Sleep
Fight
The Project
Suspisous
Perfect bathroom
Salvatore
Almost caught
Klaus?
Movie night
Hope?
Vampire's
Approved

Hybrid???

1K 20 2
By MrsReid-Mikealson

"Relax brother I said I'm fine" 

I stood up and Draco came into the room. I ran to him and rapped my legs around his waist and my arms around his next. I dug my head into his neck but I felt the urge to bite him. My veins popped out of my face and I immediately jumped down and backed away from him.

"Whats wrong Kassy?" Draco asked.

"I-I-I dont know"

"Hey its ok I'll go get you some blood bags" Damon said walking to the door.

"BLOOD BAGS?!?!" I yelled.

"Yes Hope Mikaelson gave you her blood and you died with her blood still in your system and now your a vampire." Damon said.

"Well technically she's a hybrid" Bonnie said and she entered the room.

"What a hibird?" I asked.

"Well its two supernatural powers into one body like a witch and vampire or a werewolf and a witch." Bonnie said.

"And its Hi-brid not hibird" Damon said then left.

"So I'm a hibird" 

"Close enough" Bonnie said then left the room.

"Are you ok luv?" Draco asked.

"Y-Ya I think so" 

I looked up and Draco and he pulled my waist into a kiss. I broke the kiss.

"Somebody's coming"

"I dont hear footsteps?" Draco said.

"I do"

One minute later Bonnie came in with Tom, Caroline, Stefan, and Ellena.

"So your a hybrid?" Ellena asked.

"No shit-sherlock" I said back in a sarcastic tone.

"KATERINA!" Draco yelled.

"What"

Draco bent down to whisper into my ear.'Be nice or you'll get punished later'

"Fine. Sorry Ellena"

"Its fine its just the transformation." Ellena said and Damon came running into the room with 10 blood bags.

"Why so many?" Draco asked.

"There's 5 of us. I'm hungry" Damon said and grabbing a blood bag.

"I'm not drinking blood" 

"Then die" Damon said back.

"Just take one please" Draco said looking me in the eyes.

"Fine"

I grabbed a blood bag that said Rh and took a sip.

"My god this is good" I said almost chugging it again.

"Oh shit..." Caroline said.

"What" Stefan asked.

"That's Rh pure-blood. She's supposed to drink type A not Rh" Caroline said.

"Its fine Care-bear chill out" 

I grabbed another blood bag and took a sip then spit it out. My throat started burning.

"KATHERINA!!!" Tom yelled.

They came by my side as I fell to the floor gasping for air. Draco grabbed me and sat be on his lap. Stefan picked up the blood bag and put a little bit on his finger. His finger started to burn and he looked up in shock. 

"Vervain" Stefan said.

I could handle it anymore and I blacked out. I woke up in the car.

"Hey L-Kassy" Draco said looking down at my in his arms.

"Hi Dray. What happened?"

"You blacked out yesterday and now we are on the way back to hogwarts." Draco said playing with my hair.

"Ok"

I sat up and snuggled him then the car stopped. We got out of the car and got back to hogwarts. We walked into the common room and saw Mr. and Mrs. Malfoy. They looked completely shocked as soon as they saw me. I said goodbye to Draco and went up to my dorm.

DRACO'S POV

We walked into the common room and saw mother and father. They looked at Kassy like they were going to kill her. I told her to go sit up in her dorm and I'll be there in a second. I sat down on the couch. It was completely silent. Until my father broke it.

"Well son I have to ask you a few simple questions" he said.

"Of course father."

"Well first I thought I said to stay away from mudbloods like that Katerina Granger. Didn't I?" He said.

"Yes but he-" I got cut off.

"Exacally and are you dating that Granger?" He asked.

"No but her la-" I got cut off again.

"And are you friends with her?" He asked.

"Yes bu-" I got cut off again. GOD CAN HE SHUT THE FUCK UP

"And I also said only friends with Parkinson, Florbs, Bennett, Riddle, Zabini, Salvatore, and Gilbert right?" He said.

"Yes but she is not a Gra-" BLOODY HELL STOP INTERRUPTING ME

"So why are you hanging out with her?"

"Because she's my friend and I did as you asked. I was mean to her in the beginning of the school year. Now I'm her friend best friend."

"BUT I SAID NOT A GRANGER!!!" Father yelled and stood up.

I heard a door open and I saw Kassy looking worried and scared. She saw my father and mother and walked up to then.

YOUR POV

I heard the entire conversation from my room which was weird until I heard a loud scream. I was changing because Stefan said that I could meet my mother I think he said her name was Lily? 

I walked down to the common room and saw Mr. and Mrs. Malfoy. I walked up to them and bowed my head in respect to them and they did the same.

"Hello Mr. and Mrs. Malfoy I am Katerina Sal-Granger"

"Well what are you doing here you filthy little mudblood?" Lusius asked.

"Well first I'm actually a pureblood and secondly I'm going to go meet my mother. I've never meet her before"

"Well you look gorgeous sweetie" Narcissa said.

"Not as good as you look but I tried" I said and Narcissa giggled.

"I like her" Narcissa said nudging Lucius's elbow.

"Well I better be going I dont want to be late to see someone who abandoned me" I said then turned around to walk away but then I turned back around. "It was a pleasure meeting you Mr. and Mrs. Malfoy"

"It was a pleasure to meet you too darling." Narcissa said.

I turned to walk away but somebody grabbed my wrist spinning me back around. 

"Good luck Kassy" Draco said.

"I need it" I gave him a quick hug then walked away.

I found the restaurant that Lily wanted to meet at. It had a weird name, it was called Gusteau's. I walked it and saw a woman sitting and waiting. I walked up to her and asked her what her name is.

"Oh its Lily, Lily Salvatore" Lily said.

I sat down and she looked confused.

"Hi I'm Katerina, Katerina Salvatore" I said.

We spent the whole night just talking and getting to know each other. I found out why she left me to my brothers. She thought as a 229 year old vampire and a newborn baby it would be to hard so she left me with my brothers who left me with the Grangers because of Klaus. I got back to the common room to see Draco reading a book shirtless on the couch. I walked over and took off my heels and layed on top of his chest and I fell asleep.

TO BE CONTINUED

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

38.9K 1K 19
The summer after your third year at Hogwarts will be a little bit different, because you'll have to take care of Draco Malfoy's little sister at the...
791K 15.9K 131
You and Draco Malfoy have always despised each other. He was a Slytherin and you were a Gryffindor. But fourth year came and you had a huge glow up d...
1.9K 140 18
You're in your fifth year at Hogwarts when you finally capture the heart of Fred Weasley. What follows is a tale of friendship, love, lust, grief, an...
994K 21.4K 69
Danneel and Draco have been best friends since hours after Danneel was born. That same day their fathers drew up a contract to ensure their bloodline...