Suspisous

I woke up in the morning warm and safe. I look up to see Draco staring at me.

"What?"

"Nothing Kassy your just very pretty" Draco said with a smirk on his face.

"Oh thanks Malfoy" I said as I was about to get up then Draco grabbed my hand.

"Are you sure that's a good idea last night you could barely move and now you want to try to walk."

"I need to shower"

"Oh let me help you" Draco said getting out of bed.

He walked over and picked you up then walked you over to the bathroom counter and sat you down. He turned on the shower then you heard a knock on the door. Draco walks over and opens the door.

DRACO'S POV

"Yes what do you want" I said.

"Where's Kat" Pansy said worried out of her mind.

"Idk"

"She's not with Luna so where is she?" Pansy's voice started getting louder.

"I dont know its not my responsibility " I said trying to act like I don't care.

"Ok well bye" Pansy said leaving.

I walk back into the bathroom and we take a shower.

YOUR POV

We make it to breakfast on time. we sit down away from each other and act like we hate each other again.

"Oh K how was your night?" Bonnie asked with a smirk on her face.

 "Oh I did the heath project then went to Luna's"

"Hey Kassy where were you this morning I tried looking for you?" Pansy asked.

"I was in the perfect bathroom"

"Ok then" Pansy said.

After breakfast we walked into potions and I sat by Ellena (She is your partner in potions.)

Half way threw potions you get a note that says...

Perfect bathroom you and me 11:00pm

-DSM

(DSM is code for DipShit Malfoy because everybody would know who it is if it was DM or DLM)

"Omg who is DSM?" Ellena whispered to me.

"I have no idea" I said then looked back a Draco.

I moved my hand down so it was dangling by my desk and gave him a thumbs up. After potions we had Transfiguration. I walk into class and said sat in my seat. Draco sat next to me and put his hand on my thigh. You walk out of Transfiguration and bumped into Pansy and Bonnie.

"Hey Kat it's free period do you want to go to butterbeer with us?" Pansy asked.

"Oh umm" You said.

You saw Draco down the hall and he shakes his head no.

"Uh um no thanks" I said still looking at Draco.

"K what are you looking at" Bonnie said about to turn around but you grab her from turning around.

"NOTHING" You said very loudly.

"Ok then" Bonnie said.

You look at  Draco and you see him walk away.

"Umm I'm going to go" I said then walking away in the direction where Draco went before they could say anything.