β™ŸPromotions and Sacrifices [S...

By sssarah009

Dark magic is evolving. Death Eaters are rising. The match has begun. (taking a break from this book but it... More

Character Aesthetics:
First Year
Second Year
Summer At the Burrow
Third Year
The Summer Before Fourth Year
Forth Year
5th year: Partners
5th Year: Pranks, pranks, and more pranks
5th Year: The Hogsmeade Date
5th Year:
5th Year: The Quidditch Game
5th Year: Truth or Dare
5th Year: Knight in Shining Armor
5th Year: The Library
5th Year: Can't fly
5th year:
Part 1: If I go down, you're going down with me
Part 2:
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26

A/N

266 8 1
By sssarah009

Hey guys, I know I've been a little inactive this week and here's why: 

I'm taking a break from this story. I feel terrible about it because I know there are people who enjoy reading my chapters and for that, I'm sorry. The problem with this book was that I had too many plot ideas that I tired to merge together, and it led to me being confused about how to even structure it in the first place. 

Now, I want to start fresh. I'm writing a new Scorose fanfiction that has a completely different plot with different characters. I'm feeling really passionate about it and I'm really hoping you guys will give it a chance. It's called "Ecstasy". 

By the time I post this A/N, chapter one should already be uploaded. I have big ideas for it and really want to depict this new version of Scorpius' and Rose's love story. 

Regardless on whether or not you choose to give it a read, I want to give each and every one of you guys a huge thanks. Some of you have been here since I was writing in middle school and some of you are new, but one thing you all did was make this time special for me. With online school and little to no social interaction (due to covid) this quarantine had been hell but when I came back to this platform and shared my stories, yall supported me with every upload. It made my day to check my notifications and read all of the comments, watch how my views grew; it was crazy. 

So thank you for sticking with me and I hope you enjoy this new book. 

Love, 

Sarah.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

46.4K 1.9K 20
Serena Dane has had her heart broken more times than she can count. She lost her parents, her best friend, and the boy who stole her heart all in t...
322K 13.4K 21
REVIVAL. ❝ ℕ𝕖𝕧𝕖𝕣 π•‘π•šπ•Ÿ π•ͺ𝕠𝕦𝕣 π••π•£π•–π•’π•žπ•€ π• π•Ÿ π•₯𝕙𝕖 𝕀π•₯𝕒𝕣𝕀. 𝕋𝕙𝕖π•ͺ 𝕕𝕠 π•Ÿπ• π•₯ 𝕗𝕒𝕝𝕝 𝕗𝕠𝕣 π•ͺ𝕠𝕦. ❞ β˜† β˜† β˜† In his last year at Ho...
67 0 5
Genre:Fantasy Γ— Fiction Γ— Drama thriller Γ— Royal Γ— Angst The Darklord's Conquest is one of the most remembered and feared event that took place in hi...
230K 7.7K 55
Scorpius has been in love with Rose for years but when she needs dance lessons for the upcoming Yule Ball, is it his chance to tell her how he feels...