Hostage

By EilishStoriez

16-year-old Aubrey Bates lives a normal life in a normal apartment with normal parents, and is completely obs... More

1: Intruders
2: Caught
3: Van
4: Arrival
5: Alone
6: Questions
7: Memories
8: Return
A/N #1
9: Explanation
10: Hotel
11: News
12: Delirious
13: Run
14: Punishment
15: Caught
16: Help
17: Confession
A/N #2
18: Scars
19: Official
20: Sick
21: Cuddles
22: Done

23: Epilogue

1K 21 46
By EilishStoriez

Billie's POV

It's been exactly one month since Aubrey killed herself in our front yard. Every day when I look at that bed, I realize that I'll never be able to cuddle with her again. I won't be able to hug her, to feel her lips upon mine, to hear her say "I love you" again. It's all over. She's gone.

I feel another wave of sadness crash over me as Finneas wraps his arms around me. I wrap my arms around him and sob into the crook of his neck.

"I miss her," I say in a cracked voice.

"I know, Billie. We can't bring her back though. You'll just need to accept it. I'm sorry."

"I can't! I loved her!"

Finneas looks down into my eyes. "I know you did. I turned out to love her, too."

"But you whipped her!"

"I know. But I loved her. I only did it because I cared about her and wanted her to be perfect for you. I did it because I knew you loved her."

I sniff. "Really, Finn?"

He nods. "Yes. I love you, Billie."

I pull away from him quickly. "You can't take away Aubrey like that!" I yell at him. "I only love Aubrey!"

"I meant, like, as your brother! What did you think I mean?" He pauses and then chuckles. "Ohhh! Billie, that's just . . . okay then!"

"It's not funny!" I say, crossing my arms.

"It's hilarious!"

I look outside at the old blood patch where Aubrey stood to kill herself. I feel myself tearing up.

"Well. I'm going to go take a shower," Finneas says. "Be safe."

"Yeah," I mutter. "Sure I will. I'll be fine."

He goes upstairs and into the bathroom. The second he closes the door, I run down to his room and pick the safe under his bed. He thinks he's kept it private from me, but I've known about it for ages. I open the door and grab his gun, making sure it's loaded fully. Then I step outside and stand on the patch of blood, putting it up to my head.

I put my finger on the trigger . . . 

and hear the bang . . .

and feel the pain . . .

as the world around me fades away . . . .

THE END

I hope you guys enjoyed my first story! It was a literal roller coaster to write. I'm shocked that people actually like my work. I thought it was garbage that no one would want to read. Apparently, I was wrong. You guys are reading it! And I want to thank a list of people below.

@billieons: Thank you for being sweet and supportive!

@zara_kuku: Thank you for probably being one of the nicest users ever to me!

@av0k0d0: Thank you for making me laugh with your Billie Eilish smut book!

Thank you to all of my followers for supporting me!

And thank you for reading this story! 

I love you all so much!

Stay safe!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5.4K 471 7
Jimin is the most beautiful person Jungkook has ever met, he's so sweet, freeing, and delicate. And the two click so well. Jungkook finds adoring Ji...
5.2K 589 42
When Amelia was approached by Liam Walker, it was safe to say she was in pure and utter disbelief, of course it's not everyday, the most eligible bac...
156K 3.7K 43
---(nonsexual)--- *This was my first whole book lol plz don't judge*
10.8K 146 54
There was 3 teenage girls that are best friends and living in New York City, but got into another world. A 15 1/2 year old girl named June Willows ha...