Will You Be Mine? : A Musical...

By _lightningthief_

ɪɴ ᴀ ᴡᴏʀʟᴅ ᴡʜᴇʀᴇ ᴛᴜɴᴇꜱ ᴀɴᴅ ʙᴇᴀᴛꜱ ᴀʀᴇ ᴇᴠᴇʀʏᴛʜɪɴɢ, ᴛʜᴇ ɢᴀᴀɴɢ ɢᴇᴛ ᴛᴏɢᴇᴛʜᴇʀ ᴡɪᴛʜ ᴛʜᴇ ᴘᴏᴡᴇʀ ᴏꜰ ᴍᴜꜱɪᴄ ᴀɴᴅ ꜰɪɢʜᴛ ᴛʜᴇ... More

Author's Note
The Gaang
Chapter 1 - New Friends
Chapter 2 - Music
Chapter 3 - The Band
Chapter 5 - You Like Me?
Chapter 6 - Be Mine
Chapter 7 - Stand Proud
Chapter 8 - Shut Up
Quick Note
Chapter 9 - Go Us!
Quick Note

Chapter 4 - Ex's, Surprises, and Problems

214 9 1
By _lightningthief_

(Katara's POV)

"Katara? What is he doing here?"

Jet. I can't believe he'd just waltz right into my dorm. His face had been the key to my anger. Other than the fact he is a complete player. Makes girls fall for him, and then, tosses them like a used soda can. We broke up months ago. What does he want with me?

"Excuse me?!" Aang said, looking disgusted and standing up. Jet glared at him.

"Who're you?" Aang asked.

"Katara's boyfriend," Jet replied, smirking. "The door is over there."

"No, Jet! We broke up three months ago! Get out of my dorm. NOW!" I yelled.

See, I told you. If you need angry Katara, show me Jet's face on a punching bag. I will gladly rip him apart.

Not intimidated in the least by me, Jet just walked closer to me. I could feel his hot breath on my face. I stood my ground, not moving an inch.

"She told you to, GET OUT!" Aang said, pointing towards the door, about to give him what he deserved. I shook my head at him. 'I'll handle it,' I mouthed.

Jet walked up in front of me and kissed my cheek. His smirk just grew when he saw my shocked face.

"How have you been?" He whispered in my ear. "I missed you."

How Jet of him. Try to be all seductive to get me back. Never try that on me, you might as well end up in the ER. He cheated on me. There's no way I'd want to date him after what he did. He turned his head to Aang and smirked.

I punched him in the stomach. Jet fell to the floor, groaning. I smirked at him. I missed this. What can I say, mess with a girl once, you'll never look at one in a lifetime.

"I asked you to leave. Don't make me ask again." I said, glaring at him. I was in full-on rage mode.

"Fine," Jet replied, getting up and shoving Aang onto the bed. "I'll be back, though. You can count on it. School starts soon, after all."

"Don't touch him," I said through gritted teeth.

Jet walked out. Aang still lay on the bed.

"Was that your ex?" He said softly, not wanting to jump into my sorrow again.

"Yes," I replied, "I don't want to talk about it."

"Now, I know not to get on your bad side," Aang laughed and shot me a crooked smile, trying to cheer me up from my sulking mood. I remained motionless, not even cracking a smile. The old memories came resurfacing about Jet, him cheating, playing me. It hurts. I knew something was up, I just trusted too much. I feel too broken to trust anymore.

"C'mon, don't be like that," Aang said, grabbing my arm and scooting closer. He kissed my cheek and a smile started to form on my blushing face. He pulled out his phone, scrolled through a bit, and started playing a tune.

Why you always in a mood? Messin' 'round, actin' brand new

I ain't tryna tell you what to do, but try to play it cool

Baby, I ain't playing by your rules

Everything look better with a view, yeah

Why you always in a mood? Messin' 'round, actin' brand new

I ain't tryna tell you what to do, but try to play it cool

Baby, I ain't playing by your rules

Everything look better with a view, yeah

I cracked a smile and started singing along with him. His voice was drifting through the room like the Northern Lights in the sky. I knew he was teasing me, but I couldn't help but melt at the sight of him.

You've been in a mood, you've been givin' hella attitude

What I gotta do to get through to ya?

I could never lose you

Maybe spend a night out on the town like we used to

We could sit around, watch funny stuff on YouTube

I know at times I can have a couple screws loose

I'm tryna connect to your body, girl, like it's Bluetooth

You know what I mеan, you know what I need

We play games of love to avoid thе depression

We been here before and I won't be your victim

Why you always in a mood? messin' 'round, actin' brand new

I ain't tryna tell you what to do, but try to play it cool

Baby, I ain't playing by your rules

Everything look better with a view, yeah

Why you always in a mood? Messin' 'round, actin' brand new

I ain't tryna tell you what to do, but try to play it cool

Baby, I ain't playing by your rules

Everything look better with a view, yeah

Aang sang with the song. After the song ended, I looked at him.

"You do have a really good voice," I told him, genuinely impressed.

"Thank you very much," Aang bowed and I laughed.

(No POV)

Aang and Katara sat on the bed, talking and laughing. Learning new things about each other.

"Well, I'm a good singer. I used to be part of a band, but it kinda didn't work." Aang said shrugging. Katara leaned back and against the bad next to Aang and sighed.

But, of course, trouble was bound to come. The door opened, again.

"Wha-?" Sokka stretched out, tilting his head to the side. Then it clicked.

"I CAN'T BELIEVE YOU DID IT WITH HIM!!! YOU'VE ONLY KNOWN HIM FOR TWO DAYS!!! TWO DAYS!!!" Sokka yelled, his bubble officially burst. "WHAT WERE YOU THINKING? DAD IS GOING TO BE SOO MAD!"

"Snoozles, calm down. Nothing happened," Toph said, smirking from the other side of the room.

"Where did you come from?" Aang asked, staring down at Toph. "And most important, when did you come?"

"You need to end whatever is going on here," Sokka said seriously, turning around to look at Katara, "Bye."

"There is nothing in the first place," Aang yelled after him, just as the door clicked shut.

Just as Sokka started leaving, Toph jumped up and quickly followed behind. The door closed and the two let out a breath they had been holding.

"I guess I should leave, too," Aang said solemnly, keeping his head down while he sulked out of the room. "Catch you later."

The next few hours went by smoothly, nothing much. School was about to start the next day, and it would be an understatement to say no one was ready.

"Aang! Where'd my books go?!" Sokka shrieked, running around the room, throwing things here and there. Or in short, completely ruining the effort Aang had made the previous day.

"I don't know! Where's my backpack?" Aang yelled, joining Sokka in the search for their stuff.

Katara burst through the door. "Sokka! Where'd you put my phone?! You had it earlier!"

"I gave it back to you! Check your pocket!" Sokka replied, yelling. Katara picked her phone out of her pocket. Sokka found his books under the bed, and Aang's backpack was in his bathroom.

"I'm just gonna go change," Aang said, pointing to his bathroom.

"WAIT! I need to ask you something," Sokka said seriously, "Is something going on between you and my sister?"

Aang opened his mouth to talk. "NONONONONO! No way, I just met her." He scratched the back of his head.

"Okay, I just wanted to make sure, her last relationship didn't end well." Sokka said, pretending to spar with an imaginary person, "For her, and the boy."

I rolled my eyes at him. Sure, Sokka. Whatever helps you sleep.

"I'll just skip out on changing, I got to get to my first lecture," Aang said quickly throwing on a sweatshirt and converse.

On his bed, there was a poster of the band competition along with the instruments each of them played:

Katara/Aang - Singer

Toph - Bass

Sokka - Electric Guitar

Mai - Keyboard

Zuko - Drums

"Who's Mai?" Aang thought. "Probably that gloomy girl."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

68K 3.7K 27
GIVE ME LOVE | ❛ you know, fire-boy, with all this stalking, I'm starting to think you like me! ❜...
32.1K 1.9K 14
🌪️🔥🌊🪨 ── ATLA┊❪ ꜱᴏᴋᴋᴀ ᴀɴᴅ ᴢᴜᴋᴏ ! ❫ ##. ❛ 𝐓𝐎𝐖𝐀𝐑𝐃𝐒 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐒𝐔𝐍 ❜࿔*:・゚ a ATLA LIVE ACTION fanfiction. ╭──╯ IN WH...
87.2K 4.2K 40
he yearns for such violent delights and wonders if kissing the sun will lead to a violent end. avatar: the last airbender zuko 𝙭 female!oc ── ©CORAL...
146K 6.2K 41
10 years after the 100-year war you moved to the Fire Nation to start your medical career. You did this so that you could work as a clinical psycholo...