King of the O ( A King Von St...

By QueEnZeldaa

Balancing a career & family life isn't hyped up as it seems to be. The faster the money comes the quicker the... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Special Chapter
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Extra Chapter
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Extra Chapter
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Special Chapter
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Not an Update!
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Not an update
Chapter 40
Chaper 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chaper 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Special Chapter!
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57 ( We BACK!)
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Not an update!
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
What Characters look like
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69

Chapter 28

956 38 46
By QueEnZeldaa

Authors NOTE: Y'all still rocking with this book?

#LLKV 💙🐐🕊

Von's POV:

*Earlier that day *

I watched as Jasmine had finally fell asleep. I creeped from underneath her gently placing the covers back over her.

I watched her for a moment as I thought about all we had been through over the years. She had been more solid than any bitch I've ever fucked with.

I walked out the room making sure to shut the door softly .

"Yo Grandson Jr you ready to go? " I asked August.

I laughed as he and Angelo were playing the game . They remind me of Durk and I when we were younger .

Y'all ready? We gone meet Durk and the studio then get some food .

Both of them jumped up at the mention of food .

"We down to the go to the studio if some girls their." But uncle Von you and dad can't talk to them. Angelo said looking towards me.

Folks, y'all only 4 what y'all know about sone girls? I asked laughing .

They both looked each other before saying together "y'all."

Boy, y'all need to chill out. Don't let y'all momma's here y'all talking like that either or I'm dead.

They both nodded their head.

"Daddy! Can I come?" Liberty asked as she hugged onto my leg tightly.

Lib, this is only for the guys only. Beside you're too young. August complained.

I'm 3! She said happily.

"Which makes me older than you." Mommy said you still have to listen to me because I'm your big brother. He said.

"Baby, It's only the guys today." Besides your going to have fun with the girls here. I told her as I kissed her cheeks.

She looked up at me with her brown eyes like her mother has.

"Don't give me that look." Who taught you that? Your mother? I asked.

She just ran off laughing.

"All these females in the house were going to be the death of me." I thought as we walked downstairs.

Can me talk? Brittany asked as she motioned from me to meet her in a bedroom downstairs.

"Y'all go outside to the car ." I'm coming. I said to the boys .

They walked outside as I turned around towards her. "What?" I asked annoyed.

I was still mad as hell that she had kissed me last night. That shit was crazy.

She looked everywhere besides at me as she sat on the bed.

"Come and sit with me for a moment." She said.

Girl what the Fuck do you want? I asked again.

Why are you even acting like this folks? I asked.

Like what? She said.

Like you want me? I didn't trust your ass before now I'm starting to think I can't trust you know. I said.

"Boy please." You want me. Stop acting like you don't. Shit you always have. She said.

"Bitch is you high or something?" I asked laughing. You trippin.

I love Jasmine and everything but you know I've always wanted you. Brittany said.

She really doesn't deserve you and y'all relationship isn't all that great. She said.

I glanced at her . Brittany stop playing. I said.

"When was the last time you had sex Von?" I mean like good sex. She asked.

Bitch are you stupid or something? I yelled.

Two days you were acting like you were all worried about Jasmine who you clam is your sister and love and now you in here trying to get at me? I asked.

I fucking told Jas she should have left your ass alone a long time ago. I said.

Brittany took a step closer to me. "We don't have to tell anyone." She said as she grabbed my shirt.

I pushed her away from me as she took a few steps back.

"Don't ever mention this shit again and I won't." I said. If Jas here's about this you really won't have no type of family.

I walked out as I slammed the door behind me .

"What's that all about ?" Leah asked as she stood near the door.

Nothing. I said as I walked past her.

Is Cam dead yet? Because he said. She said from behind me.

"It's being handled." I said annoyed.

Just make sure you listen out for Jas and make sure she's not doing too much. I got you when I get back.

"It just wasn't that easy to kill and get rid of a body now." I thought to myself.

"Haven't i always. I heard her mumbled as I walked away.

I jumped in the car as they were playing with the radio.

Sir down. I said as I drove away.

We pulled up to the studio as we all hopped out.

"What's good? Y'all good?" I asked Bandz and Durk as we walked in.

The both nodded.

What up little mans . Bandz said to the boys.

"We not little anymore." August said.

"Alight little man." I see you ñ.

Folks you stupid as fuck. I said as I sat down.

"What you on?" Durk asked me.

Not shit. That bitch Brittany starting with me again. I said honestly.

"Bro I'm telling you. You just need to tell her before that shit get worst. She might even flip that shit on you if I'm being honest. He said.

I nodded my head. I know gang.

Shit, even if I told her or not that shit wasn't going to be good. I thought to myself.

All this shit I had been caught up in, i wasn't even sure if she would believe me. I said.

Nah bro, just say something before that shit fall back on you and you look untrustworthy. Bandz said.

I've never liked Brittany anyway. Something isn't right with her. He said.

I nodded my head being lost in my thoughts again as I grabbed a pen and paper so I could write.

Authors Note: Alright so now we know why Brittany saying all this dumb shit. What should Von do?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.6K 106 14
"I think I like a von im confused I gotta sleep on this shit" durk mumbles to himself durk discovered he likes his best friend but does his friend...
52.2K 2.7K 54
Meeting was destiny. Becoming friends was fate. Falling in love wasn't in the plan. King Von, Ann Marie and Lil Durk fan fiction! Started- October 4t...
24.9K 558 29
Another von durk story
42.8K 971 18
"I don't wanna fall so fast, but I'm open. They always say the good things never last, and I know cause I've been broken" Follow the Story Of Dream...