Godzilla: Blackout.

بواسطة GenoDex

In the year 1994 America and Japan entered a very intense war. After fighting for four years, In 1998 America... المزيد

Prolouge:
Chapter 1: Beginning.
Beginning.
Chapter 2: G-Force.
G-Force.
G-Force.
G-Force.
Chapter 3: Be ready.
Be ready.
Chapter 4: Retribution
Retribution.
Retribution.
Retribution.
Chapter 5: Painful Retribution.
Godzilla: Blackout Phase 1: Epilogue.
Prologue: 2
Chapter 1: 2000
2000.
Chapter 2: Uprising
Uprising.
Chapter 3: Dismay.
Dismay.
Dismay.
Chapter 4: Rulers of Earth.
Part 2: Epilogue
Final Prologue.
Chapter 1: King of The Monsters.
King of The Monsters.
Chapter 2: Discovery.
Discovery.
Chapter 3: Second Chance.
Second Chance.
Final Epilogue: No Hope.
Author's Note:

2000.

6 0 0
بواسطة GenoDex

The Golden Temple's walls cracked and the floor caved in while the area nearby shook. Light shined through the hole in the ground of the temple. A light shining blue, then yellow, then orange. Finally, Mothra released her wings and flew out the Temple Ceiling, echoing her beautiful call. As light shined out of the remains of the Temple, Mothra flapped her wings that let of a beautiful yellow aura. Sparks of her power floated down to the ground. She launched herself into the clouds and flew to where she needed to be.

Meanwhile, In Germany, In a field, The ground broke apart and a tail came swinging out. A roar was heard as a Creature with a shell holding multiple spikes crawled out. It looked at the area, and begin walked in a direction, not disturbing any form of life. Anguirus was destine to walk across the land of the earth, until coming in contact with the Queen of The Monsters.

واصل القراءة

ستعجبك أيضاً

12.8K 373 19
The Kaiju are monsters that were worshipped by humanity as gods. What the humans didn't know is that the Kaiju created the Devil species, monsters bo...
958 24 19
(Please Read the Description, before you read the Fanfiction. Thank You!) Warning: This story will have mature 18+ Content, so read it at your own r...
185 6 5
An unexpected series of events unfolds. Set in a future where quirks and monsters coexist. One fateful day, a colossal creature emerges from the dept...
411 10 2
Following an event in which they were all saved by a massive unidentified creature, the Commander and the Nikkes that joined him on Blue Water Island...