The Fall Of Mr. Crabby

By -ynaya

A͢ R͢o͢m͢a͢n͢t͢i͢c͢-C͢o͢m͢e͢d͢y͢ w͢i͢t͢h͢ T͢h͢ri͢l͢l a͢s͢ a͢ s͢i͢d͢e͢ d͢i͢s͢h͢. "leт'ѕ ĸιdnap тнιѕ gιrl." (N... More

••тєαѕєя••
••уσυ'ℓℓ киσω ѕσσи~••
••му αρσℓσgιєѕ••
••нєя нαιя ιѕ α мєѕѕ••
•ωє'ℓℓ ѕєє тнαт••
••ѕυ¢н α нєα∂α¢нє••
••ωєιя∂σ••
••∂σи'т σρєи ιт••
••ιgиσяє ιт, ѕєσʝσσи••
••gєт συт••
••уσυ ℓσσк gσσ∂••
••ωнαт ∂ι∂ уσυ ѕαу••
••нαρρу иσω••
••уσυ'яє кιи∂α ¢υтє••
••тнαт ωαѕ ємвαяяαѕѕιиg••
••ωнєяє ιѕ ʝια••
••мσνє αωαу fяσм мє••
••ℓєανє нєя тσ мє••
••мσяє тнαи ѕυяє••
••ωнαт ωαѕ тнαт••
••ι иєє∂ тσ gσ••
••ι нαтє муѕєℓf••
••ʝσкєѕ αѕι∂є••
••ωнαт'ѕ тнιѕ мαяк••
••уσυ'яє αℓινє••
••уσυ ѕ¢αяєᴅ мє••
••f¢к му υиℓυ¢ку ℓιfє••
••ѕнυт υρ••
••ωнαт'ѕ тнє мαттєя••

••тнαт'ѕ α ѕє¢яєт••

118 11 20
By -ynaya

"The feeling you can know so much,
Without knowing anything at all.
And now that I can put this down,
If I had known what I'd known now,
I never would have played so nonchalance."
ー Come Back, Be Here

••Seojoon's Pov••

"Stop it!" A voice reached our ears from the stairs halting our vulgar speeches about each other.

Sara stood there with her face drenched with tears.

And a couple of feets away stood Jia with a shocked face.

"FCK." I muttered in my breath walking towards Sara only to see her running away downstairs.

For a moment, I stared back to where Jia was, and saw Minho already standing beside her.

Nodding my head to myself, I ran behind Sara.

As my feets reached closer to the back yard, the sound of quite sobs became more and more audible.

There she was, sitting on the bench, with her shoulders slouched in a defeated manner.

With a mental note of being as comforting as possible, I went to sit beside Sara only to halt when she spoke up in a broken voice, "Leave me alone."

"Listen to m-"

"Please..."

Heaving a deep breath, I explained ignoring her request, "I just didn't want you to get hurt...that's all..."

"You knew it all along...didn't you...? Even after this, still you acted like you weren't aware of it... Why? Were you afraid to hurt me by being honest about your heart? It's always the same reason, right? Why do you have to think about everyone else before yourself every single time?! Why can't you understand that your kindness seems like a sympathy to everyone?! You're making me feel like I am the one who hurt you not the other way around!" She bursted out.

Hearing her words, few tears made their way down my cheeks as well, while my head hanged low.

"I'm s-sorr-" I uttered but got cut in by her.

"Oppa...please leave me...otherwise I'm afraid I would say more empty hurtful words that I really don't mean if you stay here even a second longer."

I looked at her for a moment before nodding understandably and moved away from her.

Wiping my tears off, I left her alone and went to wherever my feets took me.

She's right...

It's always the same reason...

It's always my fault...

And it's always the other person being hurt...

~On the other hand~

••Jia's Pov••

Listening to their conversation, a couple of my confusions got cleared up while the few still stayed unsolved and unanswered.

That girl has feelings for that guy...

And that jerk is playing with them according to what I heard Minho Oppa say...

But why do I feel like it's not just that...

That kidnapper doesn't seem to be that type of guy for some reason...

My mind was about to have a system crash hearing the heated conversation between those two rats when a feminine voice echoed in the mansion, "Stop it!"

There stood the topic of the conversation on the stairs with fresh tears on her face.

Shifting my gaze to the two arguing rats earlier, I saw both of them having a shocked look on their face and panic clearly displayed on their visuals.

I heard that kidnapper mutter something as he ran after that girl who was already leaving the mansion.

For a mere second, I saw that guy turn his face to glance at me before running after that girl again when his eyes fell on Minho Oppa who was already beside me.

A part of my insides wished that his feets had denied to move from his place at that moment.

But oh well...I guess not all wishes come true.

"You heard everything...?" I heard Minho Oppa question and I nodded in response.

"Don't think much about it... It's not a pleasant topic anyways..." He advised wiping the small amount of bleeding on his right cheek with the back of his hand.

That punch from that jerk was pretty good... I guess.

For a second, I though I was watching kdrama leads fighting over the female lead. Lol.

And the female lead is that girl, Sara...right?

"Do you by any chance like her too?" I asked him bluntly only to receive a flustered and shocked look from him.

"Who a-are you re-referring to?"

"That girl, Sara. Weren't you fighting with him because of her? Since when do you like her?!" I asked him curiously.

He chuckled at him before speaking up, "Not at all. I don't have any romantic feelings for her."

••Author's Pov••

"What? Then why were you two fighting? As far as I know, two male friends only fight when it's about a girl." Jia asked confusedly.

Listening to her made Minho wonder why Seojoon was being over sensitive earlier.

Sure it was a bit risky to bring a stranger in their residence knowing very well that the cops are searching for Jia all around the city.

But his reaction didn't only consist anger... It had something else too...

A part of Minho's heart knew very well what it was... But he was afraid to accept it...

I mean seeing a best friend growing feelings for your crush isn't easy too accept, is it?

At this point, he knew he have to do his very best to keep Seojoon away from Jia.

Though, he's his best mate... Jia has been his crush from as long as he can remember.

So choosing crush over best friend isn't something wrong to do...

Or is it?

"Come back to earth, Oppa." Jia ordered pulling Minho back from his thoughts.

"I asked you something."

"Well...Yes...The fight sure was because of a girl but it was not really about Sara now that I think about it." He answered realizing that she must've not heard the full conversation.

"Then who is it?"

"That's a secret~" He sang before staring at her features like he was observing them to find any bit of illness.

"You shouldn't think too much by that small head of yours. You just got your condition stable, I don't want you to get sick again." He said with concern while patting her head lovingly.

Nodding to him, a big smile took place on her face ignoring the little insult of her dumb brain completely.

*He sure is my brother from an another mother.* Jia thought to herself.

~Meanwhile~

Walking around the forest with his mind full of various thoughts, Seojoon couldn't help but wonder about Minho's behavior towards Jia.

*Does he like her or something?* A question that was replaying in his mind every few seconds.

A part of his heart was afraid of the answer to that question.

He didn't want it to turn into an affirmative sentence from an interrogative one.

Why though?

He had no idea...

Or maybe he was pretending like he didn't?

Cause only some people know that being in love isn't as hard as realizing it and accepting it.

{A/n : Sorry for the late update, I had 3 unit tests so~~~🙂 *cries in pain*

I hope you enjoyed reading this chapter tho!└(=^‥^=)┐

Consider giving this a vote if you ship Minho and Sara!🙃💜}

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

40.6K 4K 42
"When I followed my fate, true love found me." ---------------------------------------------- She wants her lost love back but does her fate want the...
783 67 13
When one loses their memories, only two possibilities, a new start or a new hate story. What will they both do when one wants answers and the other d...
1.2M 36.5K 50
I quickly turned away from him, to get the hell out of the room. But he caught my arm and pulled me back into his chest. Shit. Fuck. He buried his fa...
39.7K 3.2K 31
🔊paenboi : /ˈpanbɔɪ/ Korean dialect for 'fanboy'. ____________________________________ "What did you do to me!?" Taehyung raised his voice, a mix...