-Reapers Visit-(Dead by Dayli...

By -Shy-Moon-

Time has passed. The Survivors got better and better at surviving the deadly trials set by the Entity. It a... More

Chapter 0.1
Chapter 0.2
Chapter 1: Introductions
Chapter 2: New Guys
Chapter 3: Sisters Meeting
Chapter 4: Secrets revealed
Chapter 5: Phones and Dates
Chapter 6: A won Bet
Chapter 7: Another Newbie?
Chapter 8: Drunken Accidents
Chapter 9: Fight
Chapter 10: The madness of his absence
Chapter 11: How we came to be
Chapter 12: From action to reaction
Chapter 14: Recovery in different terms
Chapter 15: Collect what's left
Chapter 16: New trouble just up ahead
Chapter 17: Interrogation, Thiefery, Therapy
Chapter 18: A Huntress at Ormond and Demo gets visitors
Chapter 19: Blanket of Stars
Chapter 20: Campfire Ruckus
Chapter 21: Double Goal

Chapter 13: Solutions... well kinda

63 3 0
By -Shy-Moon-

Enjoy!
3rd PoV

This is so uncomfortable.

Listen, Mika had problems expressing certain things and love, confessions and all that munch were some of them.

Her hands were sweaty and she was over all fidgety.

Her eyes were snapping from one spot on the western domain to another. She was super-nervous, a really rare trait for Mika.

She found his figure by the windmill at the end of Glenvale.

She took a deep breath and approached him. It didn't take the Deathslinger long to notice her.

„Reaper? What can I-" She didn't let him finish.

Mika wasn't sure if this was right, no far from it. But she couldn't think of another was to tell him.

So she grabbed him by his collar and yanked him down. Pushing her lips against his. She could feel the scar at his lips during their kiss.

He froze, his eyes going wide. Mika and Caleb went both tomato red within seconds.

She pulled away and let him go, stepping a bit back. „You- you wanted to know what happened... this was it. Just this."

She pushed a strand of her hazel hair behind her ear and averted her amber eyes to the ground.

A slight vibration in her pocket and Mika pulled out her phone.

Scrapper man
Is this Mika..?

Soulless Reaper
Yeah, the Reaper.

Soulless Reaper
Are... Are you David? The boxer that appeared with Anna?

Scrapper Man
If you mean the huntress yes

Scrapper Man
Listen that Blight bastard attacked us
Luna is unconscious

Soulless Reaper
WHERE?!?
WHERE ?!?

Scrapper Man
Asylum

„M- Mika..." Caleb breathed out. He was actually wordless.

That's what happened. A kiss? That's all? Then why was she so worked up about it?

Could it be..? His eyes trailed over her seemingly shocked form. That it meant something for her..?

„I- I'm sorry Caleb. I have to go. Luna..." she cut off his train of thought and her own sentence.

The Reaper already began to leave, when he fully came back to his senses.

„Wait!" he quickly tried to follow her, but the metal leg thing made it difficult to move faster than speedwalking... and Mika? She was definitely going faster that that.

But she stopped. She stopped for him.

He caught up for her, placing his hand on her shoulder.

She was facing him. Amber eyes locked with his white ones.

Within seconds he tangled his hands in her hair and pulled her in for another kiss.

Her eyes fluttered shut and her cheeks heated up again.

„C- Ca-" she got cut off again. A last sweet kiss and she pulled away.

„Talbot attacked Luna. She's in the Asylum with David and Sally." she spoke softly, still staring in his eyes.

„Want me to come along?" he asked, voice just as soft.

„Only if you want to..." she whispered. Mika was afraid she'd break the moment they had if she would talk to loudly.

...
. . .

Herman Carter. Doctor Herman Carter.

How even?

How did Feng talk him into this? He was the goddamn Doctor and not... some pfft- pillow!

But still he found himself quite happy with Feng Min using his chest as a pillow even though they were lying on a hospital bed.

The gamer was breathing softly in her sleep and the doc gently ran his large fingers through her short, silky black hair.

A vibration from the small device on the table next to the two disturbed the moment.

A call.

Wait since when were they able to make calls? (A/N: since now shut up)

Oki.

Anyway, not wanting to wake his sleeping beauty up he quickly picked up and made a sound akin to a ‚huh'.

„Doc I need your help. Somethings happened and now a couple of Survivors roam the Killers side. Talbot attacked Luna and now she's unconscious in the asylum. I'm heading there, please-" the slightly panicked sounding voice of the Reaper reached through the phone.

„I'lL bE rIgHt ThErE." he immediately answered.

„And if you see a survivor on the way bring them with please." Herman raised his eyebrows and glanced at the girl cuddling up against him.

„AlRiGhT." she hung up right after the words left him.

He placed the phone back on the table and delivered a very very weak shock to his loved one. Feng stiffened, cracked one of her eyes open and looked at the Killer.

„What iss it~" she slurred half sleeping.

„I nEeD tO gO sOmEwHeRe. Do YoU wAnT tO cOmE aLoNg?" he asked.

Clarity bounced into the asians eyes. Those dark orbs seemed to sparkle at his question. The Doctor giggled, albeit only a bit inane this time, completely entranced by her beauty.

„I'lL tAkE tHaT aS a YeS." he spoke, slowly getting up. „LeT's Go, SoMeOnE iS wAiTiNg."

Feng looked at him puzzled, but took his hand anyway. „Someone is waiting? Who?"

„YoU'lL sEe DeArEsT."

...
. . .

„Sally."

The floating Nurse looked up.

She let out a wheezed gasp at the sight of Luna unconscious in the arms of a Survivor.

She floated closer. David looked unnerved at the Nurse. He'd only know her as that teleporting Killer with a knack for suffocation, but outside of Trails Sally Smithson was caring and had a burning love for sewing.

Sally caressed Luna's cheek. „What happened?" she wheezed out.

David almost fainted in shock. SHE CAN TALK?!?

Charlotte smacked her hand against the boxers shoulder.

„Right." he began. „The Blight attacked and-"

Sally reached her hand up and blinked away faster than he could process.

David and Charlotte could hear her pained wheeze and a moment later she blinked back into the room. Her trusty bonesaw rested in her hand.

„Where is he?" Sally wheezed.

David stepped back. Luna whimpered in his arms, her blood still dripping down. The scarlet substance stained his shirt and pants.

Charlotte held onto Sally's arm. „Luna. She needs help, Sally."

The Nurse head faced the Twin, but her gaze was set elsewhere. She appeared to be thinking.

„Alright."

David sighed in relief. Sally led the two to a room on the second floor. A few beds littered the room.

David slowly lowered his sleeping beauty on a bed. He moved a strand of hair out of her face and took a few steps back to let Sally closer to Luna.

The Nurse examined the unconscious Survivor.

Outside of the asylum walked the other inhabitant of the Crotus Prenn Asylum. The Clown had noticed a Survivor following Charlotte and that other man onto their domain.

The Survivor currently struggled against his hold, but it was useless anyway.

The Clown let out a cough-y laugh and entered the asylum. Charlotte, after a life full of running away and hiding, had very acute hearing. She heard the Clowns laugh and the Survivors struggle before they entered the building.

The Clown stopped at the sight of the Twins. The older twin tilted her head and her grey eyes trailed over to the still struggling Survivor.

„Charlotte." the Clown greeted the fellow Killer. His old makeup hid his slightly reddened cheeks quite well. So, he may or may not have a small crush on the Twin Killer that responded to her name of Charlotte Deshayes.

„Kenneth." she greeted him as well. Victor screeched lowly and crawled out of the hole on his twins chest.

Victor skidded around the chubby Killer. The asian Survivor tried to avoid the little screeching ball of flesh, but the Clown just wouldn't let him go.

„I saw this bug following you and the other one to the asylum." he began. „I thought I'd let you and Sally have the honors of-"

„Charlotte? Are they here? Oh." Kenneth got cut off when Sally floated down the stairs. „Hello Kenneth. What is it?"

Charlotte pointed to the Survivor that Victor crawled up on.

„A Survivor? What are you doing in our domain?" her wheezing voice held something cold in it.

Jake looked up and gulped before replying. „I... I saw David come here with the Twins and... I just... I followed."

...
. . .

The Doctor and his little gamer walked through the shallow forest between the different Killers domains when Nea noticed them.

„Psst. Feng."

The whisper dragged Feng out of her conversation with her- could you call him her boyfriend? Well she did see him that way. So... yeah, her boyfriend or better her partner.

She halted and looked around, but didn't catch sight of her fellow Survivor.

„SoMeThInG tHe MaTtEr My DeAr?" She turned her head and looked at him. She nodded softly. „I think someone is following us."

He squinted his tired eyes. Who dared to follow them and disturb his beautiful gamer?

Herman raised his hand and charged his ability up. The electricity charged through the cold forest ground.

Nea cried out as the voltage shocked her body. She held her head in the aftermath of the shock.

„Nea?" the streetrat whirled her head up at the mention of her name. The gamer crouched by her hideout and tilted her head at the girl.

„Feng?"

Thank you for reading this Chapter.
Check out ‚Shys book of books' for Updates, Informations and possible sequels.
See ya!
-SHY-MOON-
{Word Count: 1533}

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1K 26 36
the archives from dead by daylight that's it I dont own any of the art that is in this book
97K 1.6K 48
THIS IS A FEM × GHOSTFACE IM SORRY (I DO NOT OWN ANY OF THE THE CHARACTER GHOSTFACE) Y/n, twenty-five years old now living in her new apartment af...
85.1K 2.1K 14
The reader is female!! okay y'all idk if you are still into this sht or not but I am, so yea- You are a nurse who got a job in an asylum which holds...
9.5K 363 13
You're a very negative person living in a small town where people don't care about anyone or anything but themselves. You thought that nothing could...