The Light and Shadows (Aidan...

By BlueBooks016

Sequel to Aidan Gallagher the serial killer (x reader). 5 months . It has been five months since y/n lost the... More

Important
Chapter 1: The Past Five Months
Chapter 2: The Rescue
Chapter 3: The Childhood Friend
Chapter 4: The Dangerman Siblings
Chapter 5: The Massacre
Chapter 6: The Evil Family Meeting
Chapter 7: The Light vs The Shadows Part 1
Chapter 8: The Hunt for Nick and Krist
Chapter 9 : The Light vs The Shadows Part 2
Chapter 10: The Light vs The Shadows Part 3
Chapter 11: The Aftermath
Chapter 12: The Decision
Chapter 13: The New Problem
Chapter 14: The Third New Couple
Chapter 15: The Death
Chapter 17: The Interesting Turn of Events
Chapter 18: The Death "Alex vs Y/n"
Chapter 19: The Past Events
Chapter 20: The Talk
Chapter 21: The Easy Escape
Chapter 22: The Lady In Black
Chapter 23: The Reunion
Chapter 24: The News
Chapter 25: The End of Something Part 1
Chapter 26: The End of Something Part 2
Chapter 27: The End of Something Part 3
Chapter 28: The End of Something Part 4
Chapter 29: The Sacrifice
Chapter 30: The New World
Chapter 31: The College Life
The Last Chapter 32: The Wedding
Q/A
Casting for Sequel
Cast Announcement !
Sequel Title
BOOK COVER !
BAD NEWS!
Sequel Update !

Chapter 16: The Death of Y/n

485 20 83
By BlueBooks016

Authors note :
Just wanted to say a few things . I woke up like an hour ago and I check my phone to no notifications.
Then I open Wattpad and guess what a 127 notifications.

I was like ...... I am too young for this .... and I took a pillow put one over my head and tried to sleep .

Then I realized that how dumb I was being .. there were frickin 127 notifications on Wattpad and  none of them were announcements.

So I spent the past 30 minutes reading all the comments ....

Oh and before we begin the chapter I wanted to say : "the title says it all".
Let's begin !
_____________________

Asher's POV :

I think I have been worrying about things a little to much .

I need to calm down a bit .

I think I need to enjoy the race and quite for once in my life .

Surely nothing bad is about to happen anytime soon so I might as well rest a little bit .

I see nick come to the room and he had a grin on his face .

When I asked him about it , he said it was nothing . I nodded because today was my relaxing day .

I took a cup of double choco caramel latte coffee and sat on the comfortable chair .

I was trying my best to be one with the nature or whatever that means.

I take a sip of my coffee and put it down I look at nick while the coffe was was still in my mouth .

I notice something  purplish on his neck . I crouch a little closer and realize it's a .......... love bit!!!!! Wtf !!!!

I fall of my chair and nearly choke on my delicious coffee.

Nick looks at me like I am crazy .

I shrug myself and remind myself that I won't let anything bother me today , no problems just the peace and quite .

I take another sip of my coffee and put it down .

All of a sudden Krist barges in the room and says or rather yells : "We have a serious problem ! Y/n went to wherever Allison and Alex are all by herself to kill them all on her own . She is no where in her room or the entire base !!!!"

This time I did choke on my coffee .

I got into a coughing fit and when I was done I immediately told marcy and Amelia who told Jamie who ordered the footage of the cameras .

There we saw y/n escaping through the night .

She left her phone so we can't track her . God dammit I can't lose another family member . She better be okay !

Y/n's POV :

I was about to enter Allison's room but I stopped when I saw a guy whom I recognized as her brother because of the mask and because he called Allison sis .

I expected a heart to heart moment but instead of that Alex took a gun and shot Allison and killed her ! Wtf !

Am I dreaming or high or some shit ?!

I came here to kill Allison but Alex already did that !?

Why ?!

I notice Alex start to darkly laugh , great he's a sociopath as well .

He turns around towards me and freezes . Shit!! What do I do ?

Before I could do or say anything I did the only thing I could think off "Run for my life".

Hopefully it will turn out better from the movies .

I scrammed our if there she went to find any room I could find . I could hear Alex close behind me .

I ran around in circles but Alex eventually caught up and my wrist tightly .

Ouch !!! I wanted to scream but he had a a hand on my mouth .

He started to say : "You shouldn't have seen that , but since you did I have to kill you now . But not before I get a little sexual pleasure out of you" and I could feel him smirk .

Wait was he implying that he's going to rape me ? Why I outta !!!!

I became furious and I used my k red to kick him where the sun doesn't shine .

I kneed him 'there' again for emphasis sake .

He lets out groans of pain. And he falls to the ground and and his legs are buckled together .

Let's see how he will have sex after that !

I decide to kick him 'there' just for measures .

I swung my leg but Alex quickly recovered and caught it and a said "your a feisty one aren't you , such a pity you have to die , I will give you this , your the first girl or women to ever make me fall to the ground in a hand to hand combat".

He then pulls my legs and and shoved me and I fell down with a yelp .

He was about to do something so I used to my free leg to kick his face .

It worked ! Momentarily..... he got furious and he he grabbed my head and slammed it to the ground and I fell unconscious.

Alex's POV :

This girl is crazy ! Why can't she cry or beg for her life and make it easy for me to kill her ?

I managed to knock her out and I took her into my room .

My room also had a special indoor room that mom made so o could kill people there .

It was clean as of now but it soon will be decorated in this girls blood .

I look at her closely and realize she is wearing contacts .

I begin to feel suspicious, I remove them and I use my hands and a water bottle to remove her make up and I was correct it was y/n !!!

But did she find me ? Did she track me ? No that's impossible I checked my cloths and my guns are........  of course her gun !!!

But she came alone that means no one knows that she's here .

I smirk as a idea pops in my head .

From the looks of it y/n will be passed out for a day or two .  Just enough time for me to kill her ..........

Time skip 2 days

Asher's POV :

I don't know why but Jamie called all of us into the main head office .

She said it's about y/n . Maybe they found her .

I enter and see Jamie and she had tears in her eyes ....

Along with Marcy , Amelia , Krist and nick and Ben .  Wtf happened ?!?  I began to panic why was everyone crying like this !!

Jamie pointed to the tv and I read the head lines : "A girl about 17 or 18 years old had been found dead in a town outside of London , from the police repost we have gathered that the girl is y/n l/n from the United States .
She was murdered just recently by various and horrifying ways that cannot be said on camera . It was very brutal and it her death was very painful . The murderer is still at large but we have a note that says : "From Alex to Shadows" . We are just as confused at to what it means and so are the authorities".

The headlines then showed a picture of a girl covered in blood . She has a red dress on but the loads of blood was still very much visible .

I didn't even realize it but I had tears in my eyes and all of us were in immense pain , sadness , grief and what not .

In my sobbing I made a promise to myself that Alex will pay !!!!

—————————————
TO BE CONTINUED
—————————————

Authors note :
Hi readers !

How was the chapter ?

Vote and comment if you hated it !

And vote and comment if you liked it !

Oops you died .

On the bright side your friends and family are alive !!

Anyway see you soon !

Bye !

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

8.5K 1K 34
➳ 𝑀𝑢𝑡𝑎𝑛𝑡 𝐴𝑝𝑜𝑐𝑎𝑙𝑦𝑝𝑠𝑒 2【✔】 (2016 ᵗᵐⁿᵗ) (Book 2/7 of the MA series) (71, 058 Words) ⚠️ This fanfiction may contain strong language, sexu...
159K 6.4K 36
Sequel to The Mafia's Daughter! Adelaide managed to kill Anne and now looks forward to living like a normal teenager... well as normal as she could...
116K 4.3K 57
[BOOK 6] 10 YEARS LATER... Ten years ago, Aspen left Beacon Hills for good and never once looked back. The pack had mostly gone their separate ways o...
151K 3.6K 48
AU where Aidan Gallagher (17 years old) is a serial killer and a mass murderer . He is a ruthless and heartless serial killer that doesn't care about...