Front Row

By bri7tpwk

Sage, a young college student, goes to a 1D concert with her best friend Lana. They ended up scoring front ro... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Disclaimer!
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Explanation...
Chapter 30
Wow

Chapter 22

691 10 4
By bri7tpwk

We pulled into the beach and everyone hopped out. The sun was shining and the air was cool and humid. The day was perfect.

"Did anyone bring water?" Lana asked as we walked down the path.

"No there is a bar and restaurant that brings out drinks." Niall said. We continued to walk until we found our cabana. Everyone dropped their stuff.

The cabana was pretty large and was in the perfect distance from the restaurant and close to the water. Niall, Liam and Louis all took off their shirts and grabbed a football.

"Harry? Lana? Sage? You guys wanna play?" Liam asked as they started to walk. Lana and Harry got up and joined them. She was wearing a plain black bathing suit and she looked great. "There we go come on Sage." He pleaded.

"I'm gonna watch for now. You guys go." I told them and Liam nodded and walked off. Harry stayed behind for a second.

"You okay?" He asked, taking a seat next to me.

"Yeah just wanted a second to process everything with my sister." I told him and he gave me a sincere look.

"I'm sorry. I know you didn't really get a chance to process everything before everyone showed up. Do you want to talk about it?" He asks while sitting down next to me.

"No, no, I just need to think." He looked at me with uncertainty. "Go seriously. I'm pretty sure they need you to play anyway." I smiled and he laughed slightly before standing.

"Okay well I'll let you think, but seriously if you need to talk or if you want to leave just let me know." He said and I nodded and thanked him, before he jogged away to join the guys.

Now it was just me and my thoughts. I couldn't believe that she was really leaving. I mean, I'm beyond happy for her. She has always dreamed of having her own firm, and with John is even better. This is everything she's wanted and everything I've wanted for her. I just wish it wasn't going to be so far and so soon after we just got to see each other. But, London is beautiful and I will come visit a ton. I need to think of the positive side of this instead of the fact that she's gonna be gone.

I stood up and walked out to where the guys were playing football. "Got room for one more?" I asked them and a smile spread across their faces.

"Of course." Lou said and I joined them.

"S, you're at the beach. Why the hell are you still in your clothes?" Lana asked, smiling.

"Well because I- oh fine." I spoke and rolled my eyes. I pulled off my shirt, then proceeded to unbutton my jean shorts. I looked up and saw Lana smirking.

"Babe you look hot." She said and I laughed. "Harry love, your staring". I now looked over to notice Harry staring at me. Once his eyes met mine his face turned red and everyone laughed. "Okay, moving on S, come play on my team. We're against Harry, Liam and Lou." She told me and I nodded.

"Okay let's go then." I said and we began. What they don't know is that my family would play football every sunday growing up, and I was prepared to kick their ass.

Harry had the ball and before he could throw it to Liam, I tackled him to the ground. I landed on top of him while he was laughing and so was the rest of them.

"Uh why didn't you tell us you were in the NFL?" Louis asked and I looked up at him smiling.

"Family played every weekend." I smiled and hopped off Harry extending a hand to him, he took it and pulled himself up.

"Okay well-" Niall began but a blonde girl walking up interrupted us.

"If it isn't my favorite boy band." The blonde said, I didn't know who she was but she did look super familiar.

"Cara what the hell are you doing here?" Harry pulled her into a hug and she laughed.

"I could say the same to you Styles." They released each other from their embrace and I recognized who it was. It was Cara Delevingne. Holy shit. "Boys." She pulled the rest into a hug before looking at Lana and I. "And who are these hotties." She motioned to us.

"This is Lana and Sage." Harry said and I gave a friendly smile.

"Hi I'm Cara, I'm an old friend of the guys." She said with a very friendly tone.

"Hi it's nice to meet you." I said and she smiled too.

"Wait-I recognize you." She looked at me more carefully and then her face lit up. "Your from Youtube!" Cara said proudly because she remembered. How the hell does she know who I am?

"Yeah, yeah I am." I said with a bright face.

"No way I love your stuff. You're really talented." She told me and my jaw almost hit the floor.

"Thank you so much, it means the world." I thanked her graciously and she smiled before walking towards Lana.

"So you're Lana?" She asked and Lana nodded. "I'm Cara, It's lovely to meet you." She was super genuine. We walked back to the cabana and sat down. We all talked, especially Cara, Lana and I. She asked me about future stuff with fashion and I told her about starting a line, she told me to totally do it. Then she talked to Lana for a long time. They were getting along quite well.

After a little everyone got up to get drinks except for Cara and I. We kept making conversation as if we had known each other for a long time.

"So are you and Harry together?" She asked and I shook my head. "We'll he definitely has a thing for you. He couldn't take his eyes off you oh my god." She said and I blushed. "Oh don't go all shy, I can tell you have a thing for him too." She said and laughed. She was pretty forward but I didn't mind that, she was easy to talk to.

"How about you, any guys?" I asked then spoke up again. "Or girls?"

"I go for both, but no one right now." Cara said. I didn't know she was Bisexual, but yet again I met her like twenty minutes ago. "Looking for someone though."

"I have no doubt you'll find someone, you're a great person." I told her and she gave a genuine smile.

"Thank you, that means a lot." She told me and I nodded and smiled. "Let me see your phone." She held out her hand and I looked confused but gave it to her. "I'm putting my number in. I already gave Lana mine, but I want yours. I also want to hear when your line is launched because I fully believe you can do it." Cara said while typing on the screen.

"Thank you that means a lot I-" I started to say but everyone came back with drinks in their hands.

Harry put a drink down for me and sat next to me. "What were you guys talking about?" He asked.

"Just telling all the terrible habits you have." Cara joked while Lana handed Cara a drink.

"Okay everyone drink up." Louis said as he placed the drinks down. Everyone picked up the drinks and started sipping it. "Cara, how long are you in L.A.?" He asked as she looked up.

"Oh not long heading home this week. Then I'll be back in two weeks." She said and he nodded. "So how long are you guys staying?" Cara asked.

"We'll, we don't have another show for three weeks. Something lined up so we have a break for a little." Niall answered and she nodded. "Okay I'm dying, I'm gonna go in the water."

"I seconded that." Lou said and everyone agreed except for Liam who laid down on the bed.

"I'm gonna take a nap." I told them, and they nodded before walking away towards the water. "No water for you Li?" I asked and he smiled.

"Not right now. Just want to soak in the sun you know?" He told me and I nodded. "God I miss this." I looked at him with a solemn expression.

"Liam?" I asked and he looked up at me. "I'm really sorry." He looked confused then without need for further explanation understood what I was referring to.

"Thank you. It means a lot that someone understands." Liam said quietly, like he was afraid to talk about this.

"I understand completely. I hope I'm not overstepping but I know that everyone sees you as a mentor or father of the group and that everyone relies on you, but no one thinks to check in with you." I responded. I knew from how Harry and the rest of the guys talked about him, that he always took care of everyone else. They probably don't realize that they never do, and I know that they don't mean it. It just happens. "But I want you to know you can always talk to me. Okay?"

He smiled sincerely, like what I said touched him deeply. "Thank you. Sage, your one of the good ones." He told me and I smiled. That hit me and I don't know why. "I'm glad Harry hit you in the face oddly enough." He laughed and I did too.

"Honestly, me too. You guys are some of the greatest people I've ever met." I meant that. "I know it's hard and Harry told me about you guys going your separate ways, but I want you to know everything you have done for the boys and the world is something that won't be forgotten."

Liam looked to the ground and nodded. We sat in comfortable silence, I knew he was just processing what I had said.

"Sage?" He asked and I hummed in response. "I hope you stick around. We all like having you here." Liam looked me in the eyes and I smiled. He was one of the good ones too. They all were.

"I like being here." I looked out to where everyone was. "Do you want to join them or do you want to sit?"

"Lets go." He said and we walked toward the rest of them.

After another couple hours at the beach we decided to head out. I drove the guys back to where they were staying. Lana and Cara ended up going out for drinks which was exciting. She asked me if I wanted to join but I declined because I was getting tired and because I had a slight feeling Cara wanted to spend time with just Lana.

So now it was Harry and I driving back to my house with soft music playing in the background and a slight breeze blowing.

"Hey Harry?" I asked, breaking the silence. He looked at me and hummed a yes. "How would you feel about going for a quick drive to watch the sunset?" I kept my eyes on the road.

"That sounds great." Harry said and I smiled. We drove for a while, making small talk. It was peaceful. Yet again...he was peaceful.

"Okay this looks good." I parked my car on the side of the road and got out. "Let's walk down here." I pointed to a small breakaway which had an overlook to the city. We sat down on the ground and looked out. It was breathtaking. The sun was right at the peak before setting. "God this is gorgeous." I spoke as my eyes stayed locked on the sky as the sunset.

"It is." Harry said in a low tone like he didn't want to break the peace as the sun left the sky. "But so are you." I felt his gaze travel to me now. I blushed and tried to hide my face, but he grabbed my hand and pulled it down. "Don't shy away from me. I want you to know you're beautiful. Everything about you is beautiful." My chest tightened as he spoke. Before I could comprehend what my body was doing, I realized I was inches from him now.

"Harry?" I said in a whisper. "Can I kiss you?" I asked as a smile grew on his face.

"Kiss me Sage." He laughed quietly as I slowly leaned in until our lips connected. His lips were soft, so soft. He was gentle as if I was going to break. I took the lead which is unlike me. My hand moved up to hold his jaw, then to the back of his neck. His hands rested on my hips, and gave them a light squeeze in affection. He intensified the kiss then pulled me onto his lap. I smiled into the kiss and laughed a little as I pulled away for air. He smiled and panted. "Why don't we do this more often?" I laughed.

"I don't know, we probably should though." I said as I leaned in again for another shot kiss and grabbed his hand to pull him up. He gave me a confused look as I pulled him up. I took out my phone and opened my music app before putting on a song. "Harry Styles will you dance with me?" I asked with a cheeky grin.

*PLAY SONG NOW*

"It would be my greatest honor." He pulled me into him and put his hand in mine. "You know, this is becoming our thing right?" He asked and I looked at his green eyes.

"Of course it is. I wouldn't want to dance in the street with anyone else." He smiled brightly. "I love your smile." I told him and he looked at his feet. "What did you tell me before? Don't go all shy on me now Styles." I joked and picked up his chin so his eyes met mine. "Let's try that again I love your smile." This time his cheeks grew pinker and he smiled slightly. "There we go. Improvement." I messed with him.

"Oh shut up." He said as he pulled me in and kissed me.

"I like that way of shutting me up." I smiled and kissed him again.

We stayed in our own bubble, under the dark sky with light music. It was peaceful and special it was perfect...but yet again I started to feel like anything with him was perfect.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

42.8K 834 25
Gaile Somers, a 16 year old teenager who just graduated as valedictorian in her senior year. She has a talent in drawing and in singing. Her life's n...
10.7K 159 15
18 year old, Emma Hudson gets herself invited to go on tour with her celebrity boyfriend, Harry Styles, and the rest of One Direction and she can't d...
1K 20 19
The life of Harry Styles in High School. You meet One Direction. And end up being being good friends. But will it last?! Read to find Find out! - Yas...
3.1K 23 10
Taylor Bates is a 19 year old student who falls head over heels for One Direction band member Harry Styles after meeting during lunch at school. Harr...