wild thing

By 1-800-COTTAGEC0RE

you are my strange addiction. cover by @idyllicpoems HARRY POTTER. © 1-800-COTTAGEC0RE 2021 More

wild thing
gallery + fan art
moodboards
one
two
three
four
five
six
seven
eight
nine
❛ 𝐓𝐄𝐍 ❜
❛ 𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐋𝐕𝐄 ❜
❛ 𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐑𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍 ❜
❛ 𝐅𝐎𝐔𝐑𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍 ❜
❛ 𝐅𝐈𝐕𝐄𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍 ❜
❛ 𝐒𝐈𝐗𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍 ❜
❛ 𝐒𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍 ❜
❛ 𝐄𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍 ❜
❛ 𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐄𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍 ❜
twenty
❛ 𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘 𝐎𝐍𝐄 ❜
❛ 𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘 𝐓𝐖𝐎 ❜
❛ 𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘 𝐓𝐇𝐑𝐄𝐄 ❜
❛ 𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘 𝐓𝐇𝐑𝐄𝐄 ❜
❛ 𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘 𝐅𝐎𝐔𝐑 ❜
❛ 𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘 𝐅𝐈𝐕𝐄 ❜
❛ 𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘 𝐒𝐈𝐗 ❜
❛ 𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘 𝐒𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍 ❜
❛ 𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘 𝐄𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓 ❜
❛ 𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘 𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐄 ❜
❛ 𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐑𝐓𝐘 ❜
❛ 𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐑𝐓𝐘 𝐎𝐍𝐄 ❜
❛ 𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐑𝐓𝐘 𝐓𝐖𝐎 ❜
❛ 𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐑𝐓𝐘 𝐓𝐇𝐑𝐄𝐄 ❜
❛ 𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐑𝐓𝐘 𝐅𝐎𝐔𝐑 ❜
❛ 𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐑𝐓𝐘 𝐅𝐈𝐕𝐄 ❜
❛ 𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐑𝐓𝐘 𝐒𝐈𝐗 ❜
❛ 𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐑𝐓𝐘 𝐒𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍 ❜
❛ 𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐑𝐓𝐘 𝐄𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓 ❜
❛ 𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐑𝐓𝐘 𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐄 ❜
❛ 𝐅𝐎𝐑𝐓𝐘 ❜
❛ 𝐅𝐎𝐑𝐓𝐘 𝐎𝐍𝐄 ❜
❛ 𝐅𝐎𝐑𝐓𝐘 𝐓𝐖𝐎 ❜
❛ 𝐅𝐎𝐑𝐓𝐘 𝐓𝐇𝐑𝐄𝐄 ❜
❛ 𝐅𝐎𝐑𝐓𝐘 𝐅𝐈𝐕𝐄 ❜
❛ 𝐅𝐎𝐑𝐓𝐘 𝐒𝐈𝐗 ❜
❛ 𝐅𝐎𝐑𝐓𝐘 𝐒𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍 ❜
❛ 𝐅𝐎𝐑𝐓𝐘 𝐄𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓 ❜
❛ 𝐅𝐎𝐑𝐓𝐘 𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐄 ❜
❛ 𝐅𝐈𝐅𝐓𝐘 ❜
❛ 𝐅𝐈𝐅𝐓𝐘 𝐎𝐍𝐄 ❜
❛ 𝐅𝐈𝐅𝐓𝐘 𝐓𝐖𝐎 ❜
❛ 𝐅𝐈𝐅𝐓𝐘 𝐓𝐇𝐑𝐄𝐄 ❜
❛ 𝐅𝐈𝐅𝐓𝐘 𝐅𝐎𝐔𝐑 ❜
❛ 𝐅𝐈𝐅𝐓𝐘 𝐅𝐈𝐕𝐄 ❜
❛ 𝐅𝐈𝐅𝐓𝐘 𝐒𝐈𝐗 ❜
❛ 𝐅𝐈𝐅𝐓𝐘 𝐒𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍 ❜
❛ 𝐅𝐈𝐅𝐓𝐘 𝐄𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓 ❜
❛ 𝐅𝐈𝐅𝐓𝐘 𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐄 ❜
❛ 𝐒𝐈𝐗𝐓𝐘 ❜
❛ 𝐒𝐈𝐗𝐓𝐘 𝐎𝐍𝐄 ❜
❛ 𝐒𝐈𝐗𝐓𝐘 𝐓𝐖𝐎 ❜
❛ 𝐒𝐈𝐗𝐓𝐘 𝐓𝐇𝐑𝐄𝐄 ❜
❛ 𝐒𝐈𝐗𝐓𝐘 𝐅𝐎𝐔𝐑 ❜
sixty five
sixty six
𝐀𝐔𝐓𝐇𝐎𝐑𝐒 𝐍𝐎𝐓𝐄 𝐏𝐋𝐄𝐀𝐒𝐄 𝐑𝐄𝐀𝐃
seventy seven
sixty eight
sixty nine
seventy
❛ 𝐒𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘 𝐎𝐍𝐄 ❜
❛ 𝐒𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘 𝐓𝐖𝐎 ❜
❛ 𝐒𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘 𝐓𝐇𝐑𝐄𝐄 ❜
❛ 𝐒𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘 𝐅𝐎𝐔𝐑 ❜
❛ 𝐒𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘 𝐅𝐈𝐕𝐄 ❜
❛ 𝐒𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘 𝐒𝐈𝐗 ❜
❛ 𝐒𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘 𝐒𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍 ❜
❛ 𝐒𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘 𝐄𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓 ❜
❛ 𝐒𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘 𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐄 ❜
❛ 𝐄𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓𝐘 ❜
❛ 𝐄𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓𝐘 𝐎𝐍𝐄 ❜
❛ 𝐄𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓𝐘 𝐓𝐖𝐎 ❜
❛ 𝐄𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓𝐘 𝐓𝐇𝐑𝐄𝐄 ❜
❛ 𝐄𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓𝐘 𝐅𝐎𝐔𝐑 ❜
❛ 𝐄𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓𝐘 𝐅𝐈𝐕𝐄 ❜
❛ 𝐄𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓𝐘 𝐒𝐈𝐗 ❜
❛ 𝐄𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓𝐘 𝐒𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍 ❜
❛ 𝐄𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓𝐘 𝐄𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓 ❜
I NEED YOUR HELP GUYS LMAO
❛ 𝐄𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓𝐘 𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐄 ❜
❛ 𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐄𝐓𝐘 ❜
❛ 𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐄𝐓𝐘 𝐎𝐍𝐄 ❜
I NEED UR HELP AGAIN
𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐄𝐓𝐘 𝐓𝐖𝐎
𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐄𝐓𝐘 𝐓𝐇𝐑𝐄𝐄
𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐄𝐓𝐘 𝐅𝐎𝐔𝐑
❛ 𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐄𝐓𝐘 𝐅𝐈𝐕𝐄 ❜
❛ 𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐄𝐓𝐘 𝐒𝐈𝐗 ❜
❛ 𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐄𝐓𝐘 𝐒𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍 ❜
HELP FREE PALISTENE
IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT
read this! It is imprtant!

❛ 𝐄𝐋𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍 ❜

5.3K 142 101
By 1-800-COTTAGEC0RE

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

𝐌𝐀𝐃𝐀𝐌 𝐏𝐎𝐌𝐅𝐑𝐄𝐘 insisted on keeping Harry and Marina in the hospital wing for the rest of the weekend. Forcing Marina to entertain herself by playing Muggle board games with Harry, who was continually winning and seemed to still be devastated about the shattered remains of his Nimbus Two Thousand. As the two played Wizarding Skittles, Harry wouldn't let Madam Pomfrey throw away the s of his Nimbus Two Thousand. Which Marina thought he was being slightly dramatic about.

He's fucking rich, he can buy another one.

The two both had many visitors (and admirers for Marina) visit them.

Hagrid had sent her a bouquet of flowers that looked like green cabbage, Lavender and Pavarti didn't leave her beside unless for divination club and bed, along with McGonagall had sent Marina a get well card along with her and Harry's homework. Her bowtruckle had made her a ring made of daisies, and her siblings had also sent her gifts as well. Bill went ahead and sent her a expensive edition of Magical Creatures: Newts of Bognor, Charlie gave her a enchanted dragon figure. Along with the twins and Ginny gifting her a Zonko's Joke Shop Pranking Kit.

The Gryffindor team visited again on Sunday morning, this time accompanied by Wood, who told Marina and Harry (in a hollow, dead sort of voice) that he didn't blame Harry or Marina in the slightest.

"Don't you think it's strange that we skipped the whole damn textbook to learn about werewolves?" Marina told Pavarti and Lavender as the headed to Lupin's class after lunch.

"Maybe we actually were behind on classwork." shrugged Lavender.

"It doesn't make any sense! I agree with Marina, it doesn't sit right with me." Pavarti added.

"I swear on my brother's life, I'm skipping if Snape's inside, " spat Marina as the group headed toward Lupin's classroom after lunch.

Lavender peeked inside the classroom and smiled. "It's okay! Professor Lupin is inside!"

Thank Merlin for that.

The three gasped in relief as they sat down at their desks. Professor Lupin was back at work. It certainly looked as though he had been ill. His old robes were hanging more loosely on him and there were dark shadows beneath his eyes; despite that, he strolled smiled at the class as they took their seats, and they burst at once into an explosion of complaints about Snape's behavior while Lupin had been ill.

"It's not fair, he was only filling in, why should he give us homework?" Pavarti blurted.

"We don't know anything about werewolves —" Dean said.

"— two rolls of fucking parchment!" Marina shouted.

"Did you tell Professor Snape we haven't covered them yet?" Lupin asked, frowning slightly. The babble broke out again.

"Yes, but he said we were really behind —"

"— he wouldn't listen —"

"— two rolls of fucking parchment!"

Professor Lupin smiled at the look of indignation on every face.

"Don't worry. I'll speak to Professor Snape. You don't have to do the essay." Lupin said.

"Oh no," said Hermione, looking very disappointed. "I've already finished it!"

"That's too bad. Marina finished it already as well." Lavender added.

"What? At least I don't tell the whole damn world I finished it early." Marina told them.

The class had a very enjoyable lesson. Professor Lupin had brought along a glass box containing a Hinkypunk, a little one-legged creature who looked as though he were made of wisps of smoke, rather frail and harmless looking.

"Lures travelers into bogs," said Professor Lupin as they took notes. "You notice the lantern dangling from his hand? Hops ahead — people follow the light — then —"

The Hinkypunk made a horrible squelching noise against the glass.

When the bell rang, everyone gathered up their things and headed for the door.

"Wait a moment, Harry and Marina," Lupin called. "I'd like a word."

Marina groaned as she and Harry doubled back and watched Professor Lupin covering the Hinkypunk's box with a cloth.

"I heard about the match," said Lupin, turning back to his desk and starting to pile books into his briefcase, "and I'm sorry about your broomstick. Is there any chance of fixing it?"

"No," said Harry. "The tree smashed it to bits."

Lupin sighed.

"What does this have to do with me?" mumbled Marina.

"And how's your arm Miss.Weasley?" Lupin asked.

"Medicore. It's still broken." Marina told him, referring to her arm cast.

"They planted the Whomping Willow the same year that I arrived at Hogwarts. People used to play a game, trying to get near enough to touch the trunk. In the end, a boy called Davey Gudgeon nearly lost an eye, and we were forbidden to go near it. No broomstick would have a chance."

"Did you hear about the Dementors too?" said Harry with difficulty. Lupin looked at him quickly.

"Yes, I did. I don't think any of us have seen Professor Dumbledore that angry. They have been growing restless for some time... furious at his refusal to let them inside the grounds... I suppose they were the reason you fell?"

"Yes," said Harry.

"And I assume the bludger made you fall, but also the dementors Miss.Weasley?" questioned Lupin.

"There was no dementors near me when I got hit." Marina said.

"There was RiRi, a dementor was behind you when the bludger hit you." Harry told her.

Marina shivered. She remembered her mother's scream again.

Harry sighed. "Why? Why do they affect me like that? Am I just —?"

"It has nothing to do with weakness, for either of you," said Professor Lupin sharply, as though he had read their minds. "The Dementors affect you both worse than the others because there are horrors in your past that the others don't have."

A ray of wintry sunlight fell across the classroom, illuminating Lupin's gray hairs and the lines on his young face.

"Dementors are among the foulest creatures that walk this earth. They infest the darkest, filthiest places, they glory in decay and despair, they drain peace, hope, and happiness out of the air around them. Even Muggles feel their presence, though they can't see them. Get too near a Dementor and every good feeling, every happy memory will be sucked out of you. If it can, the Dementor will feed on you long enough to reduce you to something like itself — soul-less and evil. You'll be left with nothing but the worst experiences of your life. And the worst that happened to you, Harry, is enough to make anyone fall off their broom. You have nothing to feel ashamed of."

"When they get near me —" Harry stared at Lupin's desk, his throat tight. "I can hear Voldemort murdering my mum."

Marina stood quietly next to Harry. She felt bad for him for once in her life. The girl rubbed her thumb on his hand, making him smile. She wasn't thinking out his diseases, but only his feelings.

"And what do you hear Miss.Weasley?" Lupin asked worried.

Marina froze. "No offense, that's none of your business."

Lupin nodded with a understanding look. "I suppose some of us, including myself, aren't always the best at sharing our emotions are we?"

"I guess." Marina whispered.

Lupin made a sudden motion with his arm as though to grip Harry's shoulder, but thought better of it. There was a moment's silence, then —

"Why did they have to come to the match?" said Harry bitterly.

"Exactly, I thought they had them for Black, not us." She spat.

"They're getting hungry," said Lupin coolly, shutting his briefcase with a snap. "Dumbledore won't let them into the school, so their supply of human prey has dried up... I don't think they could resist the large crowd around the Quidditch field. All that excitement... emotions running high... it was their idea of a feast."

"Azkaban must be terrible," Harry muttered. Lupin nodded grimly.

"The fortress is set on a tiny island, way out to sea, but they don't need walls and water to keep the prisoners in, not when they're all trapped inside their own heads, incapable of a single cheery thought. Most of them go mad within weeks."

"But Black escaped from them," Marina said slowly. "He got away..."

Lupin's briefcase slipped from the desk; he had to stoop quickly to catch it.

"Yes," he said, straightening up, "Black must have found a way to fight them. I wouldn't have believed it possible... Dementors are supposed to drain a wizard of his powers if he is left with them too long..."

"You made that Dementor on the train back off," said Harry suddenly.

"There are — certain defenses one can use," said Lupin. "But there was only one Dementor on
the train. The more there are, the more difficult it becomes to resist."

"What defenses?" said Harry at once. "Can you teach me?"

"Great. More schoolwork for us. Thanks Harold." Marina scoffed.

"Not work, but protection Marina. You two have a dark memories, no denying it, and thats what a Dementor is hungry for. Darkness and emotions. I don't pretend to be an expert at fighting Dementors, Harry — quite the contrary..."

"But if the Dementors come to another Quidditch match, I need to be able to fight them —"

"You know what?" Marina interrupted, "We don't need this defense shit and all. I got my fists, I'll be okay. For Potter over here... I guess he's just a goner if they come to a match again."

Lupin looked into Harry's determined face, hesitated, then said, "Physical fighting won't help in this situation. Harry's right, you both need to know defense. Well... all right. I'll try and help. But it'll have to wait until next term, I'm afraid. I have a lot to do before the holidays. I chose a very inconvenient time to fall ill."

The two students left the classroom. One happy, one pissed.

"This is your fault you know punk?" Marina spat.

Harry smiled sarcastically. "At least we get more quality time together."

"Wonderful. That's fucking perfect. I'm going to go get eaten by an Acromantula now." Marina mumbled.

What with the promise of anti-Dementor lessons from Lupin, the thought that she might never have to hear a werewolves howl or her parents death again made her grin. With the fact that Ravenclaw flattened Hufflepuff in their Quidditch match at the end of November, Marina was a ray of shin shine. Gryffindor were not out of the running after all, although they could not afford to lose another match. Wood became repossessed of his manic energy, and worked his team as hard as ever in the chilly haze of rain that persisted into December. Harry saw no hint of a Dementor within the grounds. Dumbledore's anger seemed to be keeping them at their stations at the entrances.

Two weeks before the end of the term, the sky lightened suddenly to a dazzling, opaline white and the muddy grounds were revealed one morning covered in glittering frost. Inside the castle, there was a buzz of Christmas in the air.

Like every year, Marina and Lavender (while Pav did her solo Christmas shopping) helped Professor Flitwick, the Charms teacher, decorate his classroom with shimmering lights that turned out to be real, fluttering fairies.

The students were all happily discussing their plans for the holidays. Both Marina (and her siblings) and Pavarti had decided to remain at Hogwarts, while Lavender was going to visit her relatives in Germany.

To everyone's delight except Harry's and Marina's (who was not allowed on the trip due to her broken arm), there was to be another Hogsmeade trip on the very last weekend of the term.

"We can do all our Christmas shopping there!" giggled Lavender. "Me and Pavarti will buy you some new Muggle music Marina!"

Marina groaned as she learned she and Potter would be the only ones staying, she mentally screamed.

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

𝐎𝐍 𝐓𝐇𝐄 Saturday morning of the Hogsmeade trip, Marina waved a farewell to her friends, who were wrapped in coats and scarves, and headed back toward Gryffindor Tower, ready to annoy McGonagall out of boredom. Snow had started to fall outside the windows, and the castle was very still and quiet.

"Hello." Harry said, scaring Marina.

"You creep, I could have died!" gasped Marina as the two stood on the stairs.

After a moment's silence, Harry and Marina cackled at her dramatic gasp, then looked out of the tower window to see Ron falling into the snow. Making them burst into laughter.

"Oi! Lovebirds!"

The two turned, halfway along the third-floor corridor, to see Fred and George peering out at him from behind a statue of a humpbacked, one-eyed witch.

"What do you want? I already have to spend my day with this tosspot, I don't need you two ruining it more." spat Marina

"What are you doing?" said Harry curiously. "How come you're not going to Hogsmeade?"

"We've come to give you two a bit of festive cheer before we go," said Fred, with a mysterious wink. "Come in here..."

They nodded toward an empty classroom to the left of the one-eyed statue. The two followed Fred and George inside. George closed the door quietly and then turned, beaming, to look at Harry.

"Early Christmas present for you, Harry, and your only Christmas present Marina." he said.

Fred pulled something from inside his cloak with a flourish and laid it on one of the desks. It was a large, square, very worn piece of parchment with nothing written on it. Harry, suspecting one of Fred and George's jokes, stared at it. But of course, Marina was clever enough to know what it was.

"What's that supposed to be?"

"Your expulsion letter." Marina cackled. Making Harry roll his eyes.

"This, Harry, is the secret of our success," said George, patting the parchment fondly.

"It's a wrench, giving it to you," said Fred, "but we decided last night, your need's greater than ours."

"Anyway, we know it by heart," said George. "We bequeath it to you. We don't really need it anymore."

"And what do I need with a bit of old parchment?" said Harry.

"A bit of old parchment!" said Fred, closing his eyes with a grimace as though Harry had mortally offended him. "Explain, George."

"Well... when we were in our first year, Harry — young, carefree, and innocent —"

Harry and Marina snorted. She doubted whether Fred and George had ever been innocent.

" — well, more innocent than we are now — we got into a spot of bother with Filch." "We let off a Dungbomb in the corridor and it upset him for some reason —"

"So he hauled us off to his office and started threatening us with the usual —"

"— detention —"

"— disembowelment —"

"— and we couldn't help noticing a drawer in one of his filing cabinets marked Confiscated and Highly Dangerous."

"Don't tell me —" said Harry, starting to grin.

"Of course—" Marina scoffed.

"Well, what would you've done?" said Fred. "George caused a diversion by dropping another Dungbomb, I whipped the drawer open, and grabbed — his."

"It's not as bad as it sounds, you know," said George. "We don't reckon Filch ever found out how to work it. He probably suspected what it was, though, or he wouldn't have confiscated it."

"And you know how to work it?"

"They sing a song!" Marina sarcastically said.

"They do?"

"No Harold The Dense, there is obviously some kind of code or password." Marina explained.

"Oh yes," said Fred, smirking. "Clever she-devil. This little beauty's taught us more than all the teachers in this school."

"You're winding me up," said Harry, looking at the ragged old bit of parchment.

"Best part of my day." smirked Marina.

"Oh, are we?" said George. "Well we are related to Marina."

He took out his wand, touched the parchment lightly, and said, "I solemnly swear that I am up to no good."

And at once, thin ink lines began to spread like a spider's web from the point that George's wand had touched. They joined each other, they crisscrossed, they fanned into every corner of the parchment; then words began to blossom across the top, great, curly green words, that proclaimed:

Messrs. Moony, Wormtail, Padfoot, and Prongs
Purveyors of Aids to Magical Mischief-Makers are proud to present THE MARAUDER'S MAP

It was a map showing every detail of the Hogwarts castle and grounds. But the truly remarkable thing were the tiny ink dots moving around it, each labeled with a name in cursive writing. Astounded, Harry bent over it. Of course, Marina was less surprised, she had already known how to open it due to Fred accidentally leaving a paper on the floor with all the details. Idiot.

A labeled dot in the top left corner showed that Professor Dumbledore was pacing his study; the caretaker's cat, Mrs. Norris, was prowling the second floor; and Peeves the Poltergeist was currently bouncing around the trophy room, and Harry standing in the Gryffindor Tower. And as Harry's eyes traveled up and down the familiar corridors, he noticed something else.

This map showed a set of passages he had never entered. And many of them seemed to lead —

"Right into Hogsmeade," said Fred, tracing one of them with his finger. "There are seven in all. Now, Filch knows about these four"
— he pointed them out — "but we're sure we're the only ones who know about these. Don't bother with the one behind the mirror on the fourth floor. We used it until last winter, but it's caved in — completely blocked. And we don't reckon anyone's ever used this one, because the Whomping Willow's planted right over the entrance. But this one here, this one leads right into the cellar of Honeydukes. We've used it loads of times. And as you might've noticed, the entrance is right outside this room, through that one-eyed old crone's hump."

"Moony, Wormtail, Padfoot, and Prongs," sighed George, patting the heading of the map. "We owe them so much."

"Noble men, working tirelessly to help a new generation of lawbreakers," said Fred solemnly.

"Right," said George briskly. "Don't forget to wipe it after you've used it —"

"— or anyone can read it," Fred said warningly.

"Just tap it again and say, 'Mischief managed!' And it'll go blank."

"So, young Harry, and little Marina," said Fred, in an uncanny impersonation of Percy, "mind you behave yourself."

"See you in Honeydukes," said George, winking. "No funny business with Marina, Harry."

"We mean it." Fred added.

They left the room, both smirking in a satisfied sort of way.

"I say we prank Malfoy." smirked Marina.

"We?" Harry smiled.

"Well I could steal this from you and go to Honeydukes..."

Harry rolled his eyes as the two walked down the stairs.

Marina then remembered her Dad's words...

Never trust anything that can think for itself, if you can't see where it keeps its brain.

Of course, from her many years of listening deeply to her father's rambles about the ministry, she knew that this map had a place in Aids for Magical Mischief Makers... but then, she was no two goody shoes. And neither was Potter.

Harry traced the secret passage to Honeydukes with his finger.

"Ready?"

"Yes. Now shut up before Filch catches us!" Marina whispered. Then, quite suddenly, as though following orders, Harry rolled up the map, stuffed it inside his robes, and hurried to the door of the classroom. He opened it a couple of inches. There was no one outside. Very carefully, they edged out of the room and behind the statue of the one-eyed witch.

Harry then pulled out the map again and saw to their astonishment, that a new ink figure had appeared upon it, labeled 'Harry Potter' standing with 'Marina D. Weasley'. The two figure was standing exactly where the real Harry and Marina were standing, about at the beginning down the third-floor corridor. Marina quickly took out her real wand and tapped the statue.

Nothing happened. She looked back at the map. The tiniest speech bubble had appeared next to his figure. The word inside said, 'Dissendium.'

"Dissendium!" Harry whispered, tapping the stone witch again.

At once, the statue's hump opened wide enough to admit a fairly thin person. Harry glanced quickly up and down the corridor, then tucked the map away again, hoisted himself into the hole headfirst, and pushed himself forward. Harry then offered his hand to Marina.

"In your dreams Potter." Marina said, standing next to Harry in the hole. They slid a considerable way down what felt like a stone slide, then landed on cold, damp earth. Marina stood up, looking around.

"If we die, my last words are fuck off." Marina said looking to him.

"So positive of you, RiRi."

It suddenly was pitch dark.

Harry held up his wand, muttered, "Lumos!" and saw that they was in a very narrow, low, earthy passageway.

"So we're not going to question that there could a damn dragon in there or something?" Marina sarcastically asked.

Ignoring her negativity, Harry raised the map, tapped it with the tip of his wand, and muttered, "Mischief managed!"

The map went blank at once. Harry folded it carefully, tucked it inside his robes, then, the two set off.

It took ages, but it was worth it. After what felt like an hour, the passage began to rise. The two arrived at the Honeydukes cellar. Full of crates and boxes. As they crept slowly toward the wooden staircase that led upstairs. Now he could definitely hear voices, not to mention the tinkle of a bell and the opening and shutting of a door.

"Finally. I am craving some fudge right now." Marina mumbled.

"And get another box of Jelly Slugs, dear, they've nearly cleaned us out —" said a woman's voice.

"Oh shit—"

A pair of feet was coming down the staircase. Harry leapt behind an enormous crate and waited for the footsteps to pass. Taking Marina with him, groaning in pain from her broken arm. They heard a man shifting boxes against the opposite wall.

"I saw we go now!" Marina whispered.

"What?" Harry squeaked.

"Do it for me Harry?" giggled Marina, biting her lip, using her one-fourth Veela charm.

Thank Merlin that my mother was a milf.

Harry nodded, then snapped out of Marina's charm.

"You—"

"Oh shut up and come already!"

Quickly and silently, Marina ran out from their hiding place and climbed the stairs; with Harry behind her. They reached the door at the top of the stairs, slipped through it, and found himself behind the counter of Honeydukes — it was any kids' dream.

"Like it Potter? Not bad isn't it." Marina smirked.

"Thank you for coming along. I better go find Ron and Hermione —"

As Marina walked through the shop, she smiled at the many variety of treats. Creamy chunks of nougat, shimmering pink squares of coconut ice, fat, honey-colored toffees; hundreds of different kinds of chocolate in neat rows; there was a large barrel of Every Flavor Beans, and another of Fizzing Whizbees. With the little moneys he had from summertime, Marina blight some exploding bonbons and a lots of strawberry fudge. Suddenly, she passed her two friends.

"Marina wouldn't that. She only eats strawberry flavored things. Plus she's on a health-kick." Lavender said.

"What about some coconut ice?" asked Pavarti.

"That's fucking disgusting. I would never eat that." Marina spat. The two turned around.

"Marina Delizia Weasley! Your suppose to be at Hogwarts keeping warm and safe! How did you even get here!" shrieked Lavender.

"Oh give it a rest Lavender! Come on Marina, I'll show you the sherbet balls!" laughed Lavender.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

131K 5.3K 72
❝𝐀𝐍𝐃 𝐖𝐇𝐀𝐓 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐇𝐄𝐋𝐋 𝐖𝐄𝐑𝐄 𝐖𝐄? 𝐓𝐄𝐋𝐋 𝐌𝐄 𝐖𝐄 𝐖𝐄𝐑𝐄𝐍'𝐓 𝐉𝐔𝐒𝐓 𝐅𝐑𝐈𝐄𝐍𝐃𝐒...❞ ▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃ "you tried you...
8.2K 512 21
"𝙏𝙝𝙚 𝙞𝙣𝙛𝙖𝙩𝙪𝙖𝙩𝙞𝙤𝙣 𝙤𝙧 𝙤𝙗𝙨𝙚𝙨𝙨𝙞𝙤𝙣 𝙬𝙞𝙩𝙝 𝙨𝙤𝙢𝙚𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙩𝙝𝙖𝙩 𝙢𝙖𝙠𝙚𝙨 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙨𝙩𝙧𝙞𝙫𝙚 𝙛𝙤𝙧 𝙢𝙤𝙧𝙚." The 𝙡𝙤...
332K 16.4K 29
・‥━━━☆ ❝ silly girl, your different was your beautiful all along . ❞ [ gif by evieskenobi ] [ cover by idkmatiles ] © sereinally , 2019
9.8K 281 44
Gryffindor. It was my 3rd year when, that's the year Lee decided to introduce me to his other best friends. Yeah the others, I wasn't expecting to fa...