Secrets//Jake Jagielski

By writer5678904

Brighid Scott, the younger sister of Nathan Scott, nonetheless just as popular. Best friends with Brooke Davi... More

~1~
~2~
~3~
~4~
~5~
~6~
~7~
~8~
~9~
~10~
~11~
~12~
~13~
~14~
~15~
~16~
~17~
~18~
~19~
~20~
~21~
~22~
~23~
~24~
~25~
~26~
~27~
~28~
~29~
~30~
~31~
~32~
~33~
~34~
~35~
~36~
~37~
~38~
~39~
~40~
~41~
~42~
~43~
~44~
~45~
~46~
~47~
~48~
~49~
~50~
~51~
~52~
~53~
~54~
~55~
~56~
~57~
~58~
~59~
~60~
~61~
~62~
~63~
~64~
~65~
~66~
~67~
~68~
~69~
~70~
~71~
~72~
~73~
~74~
~75~
~76~
~77~
~78~
~79~
~80~
~81~
~82~
~83~
~84~
~85~
~86~
~88~
~89~
~90~
~91~
~92~
~93~
~94~
~95~
~96~
~97~
~98~
~99~
~100~
~101~
~102~

~87~

1.6K 31 1
By writer5678904

Four years later.....

"Hi Jenny, baby" Brighid sweetly sung into her cellphone. She was currently in the locker room of the Seattle Storms getting ready for a game. "I miss you too. Better be getting to bed it's getting late. Can you put daddy on the phone?"

She could hear the little feet of five year old Jenny running across the floor.

"Daddy it's mommy" She called out. The phone was handed over.

"Brig?" Jake said on the other line.

"Hey" she awkwardly stated.

"Sorry she called. I was just getting her ready for bed"

"No it's okay. I like when she calls before a game. How's uh everything?" Brighid asked she was fiddling with the end of her shirt.

"It's fine. Jenny misses you though" Jake said. Brighid's heart broke at the sound of Jake not missing her.

"I'll be home in a couple of days. Just kiss her Goodnight for me"

"I will"

"Jake- how's Nathan?" Brighid asked. She hadn't spoken to her brother since the accident. The night the two had celebrated being drafted. Brighid was looking forward to relocating to Seattle with Jake and Jenny. Nathan was bringing Haley and Jamie as well.

The two siblings were looking forward to a fresh start outside of Tree Hill. Ready to make a name for themselves together, without the drama Tree Hill carried.

"Not good. Haley still can't find a Nanny. I offered to watch JL until she does but you know she's too stubborn to ask for help sometimes" Jake explained.

"Girls it's time let's go" the coach yelled. Brighid got off the bench.

"Jake I have to go. I'll see you soon" Brighid said before hanging up the call and placing her phone in her locker. She walked out to the court thinking back to the night of the accident. It was the night before the draft.

"Congrats you two. The Scott siblings taking over Seattle. How exciting" Lucas said. Nathan and Brighid smiled at each other. Haley had just left offering to relieve the sitter who was watching Jamie and Jenny.

"Hey man can I get an autograph?" A random stranger asked from the bar. Nathan smiled and happily accepted scribbling it on a napkin. "Yeah just write to Greg, Portland's biggest fan, Seattle sucks and so do I" the guy spat leaning down towards Nathan. Brighid sat there feeling uncomfortable.

In a matter of seconds the guy provoked Nathan causing him to jump up. Lucas was just as quick getting in the middle of them. Brighid and Jake stood up.

"Come on walk off. He's not worth it" Lucas whispered. Nathan agreed and walked away. Nathan sprinted out of the restaurant with Lucas following him. Brighid and Jake gathered their things making their way out as well.

"Don't think I don't know who you are. The Scott sister. FYI Seattle still sucks" the drunk stranger said grasping Brighid's arm. She quickly pulled away. Jake jumped in front of her.

"Don't touch my girlfriend" Jake warned. Suddenly the drunk stranger started yelling.

"She was asking for it. Your brother hit me. I'm suing both of you" he yelled. Nathan ran back into the bar.

The group ambushed Nathan as he walked in and the drunk stranger was able to get a few punches in before throwing him through the glass window. Brighid stood there on the opposite side watching her brother fall onto the concrete sidewalk. Laying there, unable to move.

"Scott" a voice yelled over and over again.

Brighid snapped out of her daze to her coach yell "Scott come on. Get your head in this"

She shook away the thought and grabbed the ball beginning to warm up.
———
After successfully winning the game Brighid walked into the locker room beat.

"You coming Scott. We all going out to celebrate" one her teammates asked.

"No I think I'm going to head home early" she said. She headed back her small apartment and packed up her things before catching the last flight to Tree Hill. She was nervous to say the least. The last she had spoken to Nathan was about three months ago when he was released from the hospital. After that he stopped calling her, stopped answering her texts, stopped communicating with everyone.

Brighid felt guilty about the situation, her being able to play and Nathan not. Then Jake had been asked to assist Lucas in coaching the Tree Hill Ravens. Brighid could sense he wanted this so she offered to move herself. Jake would be able to stay home with Jenny, in the house they had bought in Tree Hill.

The two agreed they could do long distance and Jake had even proposed before she left but somewhere along the way they two resented each other. Brighid was jealous Jake spent every minute with Jenny while she was away at training camp with the team. Jake resented her for not being tied down and their whole relationship just slowly fell apart.

Brighid, however, was hoping to amend things with Jake while she was on break. She wanted to make things work. She needed it to.

"This is your pilot speaking. Welcome to Tree Hill where the local time is 11:00 pm" the pilot announced. Brighid let out a deep breath, hoping all would go well on this trip.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

254K 5.6K 32
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.
582K 29.8K 23
↳ ❝ [ ILLUSION ] ❞ ━ yandere hazbin hotel x fem! reader ━ yandere helluva boss x fem! reader β”• 𝐈𝐧 𝐰𝐑𝐒𝐜𝐑, a powerful d...
703K 16.7K 73
"You and me always and forever." 9-1-1 Season 2+ Start- March 26 2023 Finish I do not own any 9-1-1 characters or their plots. I do own my character...
2M 105K 62
↳ ❝ [ INSANITY ] ❞ ━ yandere alastor x fem! reader β”• 𝐈𝐧 𝐰𝐑𝐒𝐜𝐑, (y/n) dies and for some strange reason, reincarnates as a ...