Satans Son

By somerandomemo707

ᵃ ʳⁱⁿ ᵒᵏᵘᵐᵘᵃʳᵃ ˣ ʳᵉᵃᵈᵉʳ - 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐩𝐥𝐞𝐭𝐞𝐝 - "𝙸'𝚖 𝚁𝚒𝚗!" 𝙷𝚎 𝚜𝚊𝚒𝚍 𝚜𝚖𝚒𝚕𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚊 𝚝𝚘𝚘𝚝𝚑𝚢 �... More

Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty

Chapter Three

150 10 15
By somerandomemo707

"Happy birthday Rin and Yukio!"

The monastery shouted with excitement as they set off those hand-held confetti guns. "What's a birthday?" I asked dumbfounded. They all grew silent and looked at me like I was crazy. "Ah, right...I keep forgetting she's from the demon realm." A priest spoke out as he lightly pinched the bridge of his nose in embarrassment.

"A birthday is the day when you were born." Shiro stated.

"When's your birthday?" Yukio asked.

"We don't have birthdays, plus, our time goes by much faster than yours."

"So, how old are you?" Rin asked.

"I'm 112 years old." I smiled, proud to be alive this long.

"105!?" Rin shouted in disbelief.

"Well, you did say your time goes by differently. How much different is it compared to here?"

"Well, to explain it easily, I'm 15 in human years."

Yukio, Shiro, and Rin proceeded to explain what a birthday was to me and how they celebrate it. Rin would get carried away at times resulting in Yukio hitting him against the head to make him concentrate. "So, how do I know when my birthday is?" I asked wishing we had such a celebration in my home realm. "We don't know for sure but we can have your birthday be the day you moved in." Rin said happily.

꧁𝚃𝚒𝚖𝚎𝚂𝚔𝚒𝚙 1 𝚢𝚎𝚊𝚛 𝚕𝚊𝚝𝚎𝚛꧂

I'm now 16, old enough to enroll at true cross academy like mom said to do, I hope I get in, I want to make her and dad proud. I placed some of my favorite flowers on the dirt in front of me, I then wiped away a tear. "I miss you, Shiro. I'll protect Rin and Yukio for you even if it costs my life. You were a good father to them...and me." I stood up and noticed someone hiding behind a tombstone. I instinctively grabbed my katana and was ready to fight. But the person quickly came out with their arms up in surrender.

"Rin what do you want?" I sighed letting go of my sword.

"Protecting Yukio and me huh? What makes you think you can protect us?" Rin snarked.

"Because I promised your father before he died and I'm much stronger than you'll ever be." I growled.

I was mad he eavesdropped, I looked down at (F/n) and then looked back up at Rin. "Let's go pack our stuff." She meowed and we walked back inside and headed to my room. I gathered my stuff from my bed and got ready to go enroll, "Come on (F/n)!" I said to my familiar, she came trotting up to me and meowed rubbing her head on my leg.

'Where are we going?'

"To enroll into true cross academy as mom said."

I said picking up my backpack, I put my hoodie up, tucked my tail in and walked out the door, and closed it once (F/n) walked out. Rin walked out as well and called for me, I turned around and waved. "Wanna carpool? Some guy is picking me up." I nodded and smiled. "That would be nice." Rin then almost got run over by a pink long car, the door opened and a guy popped out dressed like a fancy clown. "He looks like a clown..." Rin whispered, I quietly laughed, I have been living with him for about a year now and we grew quite close. Yukio and I were just as close too.

We finally made it to true cross academy and boy did that take forever, I saw this huge school. "No way..." I said as if it was fake, the guy came out of the car after Rin, and he introduced himself as Mephisto. "Hey, you're the person my mother told me to look for here!" I said turning to him, he smirked, it was obvious he was a demon like me.

"Who's your mother?"

"(M/n)"

"Ah! Little (Y/n), I haven't seen you in so long! What a shame of what happened to your mother, and your father of course. Rin, (Y/n), come to my office."

He said and started walking. Rin looked at me confused. "What happened to your parents?" I looked at him, sadness in my eyes, remembering their last words and scared expressions. "Long painful story." I said then followed Mephisto carrying (F/n), Rin shortly behind me. "Ah (Y/n), I was wondering when I would see you again." He said with a smug look, I sat down in a chair, and (F/n) jumped up and sat on my lap. Rin sat on a chair next to me. "I would like to enroll here, but specifically the cram school, I want to be an exorcist." I said looking him right in the eyes, he rested his head on his hand.

"And may I ask why someone such as yourself wants to be an exorcist?"

"Revenge." I answered coldly.

"Alright, done, here's your schedule, your dorm key, and room number. Oh, and you'll need this key too." He said winking at me, I took the things and carefully put them in my closet.

"What's with the key?"

"It's so you can get around the cram school, without the key you'll fall into a trap. You start tomorrow."

He waved me out of his office, gave me some money, and said I had a monthly allowance, and told me to get unpacked in my dorm. I did as I was told and walked out of the office, (F/n) followed and we looked for my dorm together while Rin talked with Mephisto. "Do you see it?" I asked (F/n) and saw her look up at me.

'No.'

"Ugh, just my luck..."

I said sitting on the grass under a tree and taking my hoodie off, I leaned my head against the tree and sighed.

"Are you ok?"

I heard a voice say, I opened my eyes and saw Rin, I sat up better and looked at him blankly.

"Uh...yeah.."

'Don't lie, he can help.' I shot (F/n) a glare.

'Shhhh. I can't talk to you in front of humans!'

"You're a demon!?"

Rin exclaimed happily, I looked at him shocked. "I'm a demon too, I heard your cat talk, you must be a demon cat!" Rin said more quietly so no one could hear. "Uh..yeah I am a demon...we need help finding our dorm..." I said giving him my paper that said what my dorm number was and where it is. "Hey, this is my dorm, makes sense why you'd bunk with me, Mephisto separated us from human dorms so we have a dorm to ourselves." Rin smiled a toothy smile at me causing me to blush.

Rin led me and (F/n) to our new dorm, he showed us to a room and opened it. "This can be your room, my room is next door, it's just you, me, (F/n), and Yukio." He said scratching the back of his head. I sat my bag down on the twin-sized bed, took my hoodie off and untucked my tail, then tucked my hair behind my ears. "Much better..." I said to myself moving my tail to stretch it, Rin was staring at my tail and blushed.

"What?"

I said looking at him confused. "Wha-Oh! Nothing, you just have a nice bod- I mean you have a nice tail, it looks a lot like mine." He said untucking his tail and stretching it, I stared at it. "I guess it does look similar to mine." I said looking back at mine to his again. I turned around and started to unpack my clothes into a closet. "So...you're a demon? How'd that happen?" I asked looking at him, he sat down on a chair at my new desk. "Born like it, Yukio is human though." He said simply to me. "Weird, so one parent was human then?" I asked putting away my shirts. "Yeah..." He said with a sad voice.

"Oh my god, I'm so sorry! I didn't mean to pry and reach a touchy subject!"

I said waving my hands in a panic state to show how sorry I was. He looked at me wide-eyed "No no it's ok! You didn't know!" I sighed "You're right." I said going back to unpacking but this time putting away my pants since I finished unpacking shirts. "So, how are you a demon? And how come you never told us!?" He asked me leaning back in the chair and resting his arms behind his head. I stood still, for a second remembering my parents.

"Born like it, except, both my parents were demons, I never told you because I didn't want to scare you....only Shiro knew.."

"So you trusted that old fart more than me?" He asked almost whining.

"Maybe." I said smugly.

"So what happened to your parents?" Rin asked, confusion laced in his voice.

"Satan killed them in Gehenna when I was 14 so I came here with (F/n) before I was next."

I said looking at Rin with a mad expression. "Now tell me your story." I said sighing and sitting on my new bed, Rin moved to sit next to me and leaned his head back closing his eyes. "Mom was human, dad was a demon, she died, he left, Shiro found Yukio and me as babies then raised us. You know the rest." I nodded looking down, I couldn't believe Satan killed him. If I was there I would've murdered him.

"So who's your dad?"

I asked curiously, maybe I knew his dad I was raised in Gehenna after all. "Satan..." He said quietly but I heard him. "Oh..." That's all I said, I didn't know how to react to that honestly. "You're not mad or hate me?" He questioned curiously. I shook my head. "No, I like you still, It'd be unfair to blame you for what your father did." He blushed and looked down.

"Thanks."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

61.7K 1.2K 46
First time doing an "X reader" so bare with me through this. (Y/N) is a suicidal 15 year old girl. She wears sweatshirts, and watches anime all the...
5K 152 13
I suggest you read the rewrite, this one ain't good. That ones also finished properly. What if Rin had a demon form but new nothing of his heritage...
113K 2.2K 20
Lucy has been hiding a dark secret from the whole guild,even Master Mavis and Makarov didn't know!!!! Then one day,some unknown demon came to Lucy to...
19.4K 836 29
At the age of 11, the monastery is attacked by Satan. Her negative emotions manipulated by him, Rin is deceived into following him to Gehenna. What w...