Chapter Eleven

"Hey, Yukio I got a question."

I said as I sat on Rins chair since he was out buying groceries to make dinner with Ukobach. Yukio turned in his seat turning his attention to me rather than the stack of papers he had to grade.

"What is it?"

"So since Rin has to have lessons on how to control his powers because he can't control it much. What about me?"

"What about you?"

"Do I need any special training too? Or what?"

Yukio sighed pushing up his glasses and continued grading the stack of papers. "Mephisto and the council have stated since you are able to control your powers you don't require any training." I fist-bumped the air in excitement. "But they said you need to take anger management." I pouted knowing they were right. Yukio cut the stack in half and plopped one half of the stack onto the desk in front of me and handed me a red pen. "But that means you can just help me grade these." He smirked going back to grading his own stack. I threw my head back and groaned highly annoyed at him making me do his job.

"Fine but only because you're my friend."

I huffed and picked up the red pen, took the first sheet of paper off the stack, and began to grade it. They were all tests and homework assignments in his exorcism class, so I didn't need an awnser sheet at all. I slammed my head on the desk as soon as I began reading an essay about demon behavior from Bon. The two-toned asshole. "What's wrong (Y/n)?" Yukio asked concerned. "Bon is an idiot! Flunk his ass! I mean seriously, look at this shitty-ass essay he did about demon behavior!" I said shoving the paper in his face.

He took the paper and read it, after he read it he set the paper back down in front of me and sighed.

"Everything he wrote is correct to the book, give him an A."

"An A!? Oh, no way, he gets an F! Most of these are wrong and made up by humans." I half yelled.

I got up from Rins chair, walking up to Bon's empty desk I slammed the essay on the table and burnt it to ash. I rearranged the ash into the letter F. "(Y/n) you can't do that!" I stuck my tongue out at Yukio. "Yes I can, he earned an F so he got an F. I'm done helping for the day. Demons are nothing like your stupid book!" And so I gathered my things and left the classroom, making my way back to the dorms. However, on my way, I saw Mephisto in his little dog disguise.

"My office now, please."

꧁𝚃𝚒𝚖𝚎𝚂𝚔𝚒𝚙꧂

I sat on the chair in front of his desk as Mephisto sat in his own chair propping his chin on his hand. "Sooo?" I said breaking the silence. "Ah right, I have a special case I need you and the twins to work on." He said sliding over a file. I gave him a confused look then skimmed through the file.

"I thought you can't give esquires these files?"

"You are correct that's why I'm promoting you to middle 1st class, right under Yukio."

"You can do that?"

"I can make it happen." He winked.

I thanked him and took the file. "Oh before I forget." He spoke out, I stopped and turned around. "Since you've made such a huge jump in classes, you're Yukio's TA now. And you need to take some anger management, I scheduled you twice a week." He said then waved me off, I left his office and went back to the dorm. Frustrated I had to be his TA, I hated grading everyone's papers, they were always wrong. Well, sometimes wrong. I opened the door to the boy's room, tossing the file onto Yukio's lap I faceplanted onto Rin's bed.