forgiveness/unordinary AU

By Kalopsia_89

✄┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈« 》Completed《 /PLEASE, go read the ongoing re... More

0-Prologue
new student or problems?
Definitely problems
new friends
questions without answers
'sal'
nothing's there...
Lets ask
Wait what?
truth
lies
Thank you/not a chapter!
Perfect?
authorities
a little exitement?
missing
love...
....and lose
Epilogue

N\A

499 6 3
By Kalopsia_89

Hey, guys! This isn't a chapter. I just have a few questions and i can't go back and check cause i broke my phone. What's the authority guy's name(if he doesn't have a name yet I'll just call him a nickname)? The one with the power of memory recall? Also, who does arlo room with or does he stay at his own place? Who does remi dorm with? or does she stay at her own place? If you know any of these answers, please let me know in the comments or message me! And im working on the next chapter im like 3 or 4 paragraphs in, but it's not done yet. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

35.1K 956 17
‼️D I S C O N T I N U E D (Or maybe a long hiatus)‼️ °°°·.°·..·°¯°·._.· °°°·.°·..·°¯°·._.· °°°·.°·..·°¯°·._.· 𝘛𝘩𝘦𝘳𝘦 𝘪𝘴 𝘢 𝘯𝘦𝘸 𝘴𝘵𝘶𝘥𝘦𝘯�...
65.4K 2.5K 52
John has once again found himself King. How long will it be before the events of New Bostin repeat? He has already lost Sera, and the students are tu...
54.4K 1.1K 23
It is senior year in the world of unOrdinary, and everything seems to be going well. New relationships are sprouting, and so is jealousy and rumors t...
43K 1.3K 38
It's Arlo's birthday... and he has invited everyone in the school to his big party! But it turns out to not be just a simple birthday party. Arlo's c...