Obsession

By XRaniZazaX

"I fucking hate you" Lucinda said and then she started crying. "Lulu" I start but she cut me off. "But I... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
PLZ READ!

Chapter 10

1K 44 2
By XRaniZazaX

A week has passed, it's been a good last few days...

"So I was thinking we can go on a date" Lulu said, I hum as a response.

"I was thinking more of us staying in bed and I show you how much I love you" I told her.

"A" she gave me a look.

"Yes?" I ask innocent.

"Can we can go on a date please?" lulu beg.

"Of course we can but I don't have everything set up" I said.

"Wait you already had a planned date?" Lulu ask, I nod which made her smile.

Her smile is so beautiful...

"It's just not finished, just trying to make it perfect for the most perfect woman ever" I said.

"I am not perfect" She says.

"Yes you are, and I am going to show you how perfect you are for the rest of your life even if we not dating" I told her, she smiled.

***

"And I want that pink dress you had on that day, you look hot in it" I added.

Lucinda was asking what does she have to wear and I told her of course.

"It seems like you are a little obsessed with my body" lulu tease.

"It's like you totally not the same way" I smirk, she rolls her eyes. "And maybe you can try that link dress on before our date"

"Uh huh" Lulu raise an eyebrow.

"Yes, it would be very appreciated" I said, she giggled and playful roll her eyes.

"I didn't have a bra on that day" Lucinda replied.

"Oh I know" I smirk and thought back to when she was wearing that pink dress, Ooo la la.

"It's almost like you have a obsession of me" she joked.

"Oh I do baby, it's impossible when you always looking sexy everyday" I told her.

"God I love you"

"And I love you"

***

"Who do you find cute?" I ask.

"You" Raven said.

"I am already taken" I told him, he smiled.

"I just wanted to hear you say that because you have been glowing since you and lulu started getting closer" Raven smirk.

"I honestly only see you as a friend, a stupid friend but you know.. you gotta deal with what you get, plus it's makes me happy you are happy and glowing" Raven add.

"You are such an amazing friend and we met each other two weeks ago" I said, he laughed.

"I got in all of your drama in less than a week, then fixed it less than a week so" Raven replied.

"If I didn't love lulu, I totally go for you... you are an amazing person like seriously" I said.

"That's nice of you to say, thank you but my friends would be laughing if you tell them that" Raven said, I laugh.

You know what's funny? I actually spent some time to get to know daisy and she's actually really nice, we also had joked around a little. I also found out Daisy likes girls and guys so that's why she was fine with helping Lucinda out, she is actually new to college and a freshmen here.

***

It's nice to see my best friend/ almost soon to be girlfriend glowing with happiness.

"Baby I swear if you keep moving I am going to take you in a room-" I said didn't even have to finish what I was saying because she understood.

"I won't mind" She says, though she was blushing.

"Or right here in the living room" I said pulling her on my lap.

"I was actually thinking" Lulu started.

"Of?" I ask.

"Maybe we can actually find a house to live in? I mean this is our last year of college" lulu said.

"We can always look... I don't mind living with you for some more years" I said, we been living with each other for about almost five years.

"Oh please you probably tired of me" Lucinda said.

"I would never be tired of your sexy ass" I said and push her face close to mine from the back of her head, I smiled before pressing my lips on hers, she kissed back instantly and her arms wrapped around my neck.

I laid her down on the couch and hover over her. "You're so beautiful" I told her tracing my lips down her neck.

"You don't have to flirt with me to get something out of Me" Lulu spoke.

"I just want to remind you how beautiful and amazing you are" I mumbled against her neck, I lightly sucked.

I never knew how the soft moans that came out her mouth was music to my ears, I trace my lips down her neck. "Oh my god" lulu gasp when I run my hands in the inside of her shirt.

"Can I take it off?" I ask in a mumble.

"You don't have to ask A" Lucinda said.

"Just want to make sure you are ok with it baby" I told her sliding her shirt up her body, then took it off.

"Fuck" I kissed her chest.

"Like what you see?" Lulu let out the cutest giggle.

"Hm mhm" I hummed.  "Can I take this off baby?" I grip on her bra.

"I said you didn't have to ask" Lucinda said.

I gave her a look. "You can take it off" she replied, I smile and took the bra off of her.

Chapter 10!

Now now, don't get mad... I just don't like making dirty parts in a story but you should guess what happened next...

And guess what! Daisy was actually the sweetest, that's why you shouldn't hate someone you haven't got to know..!

Anywho please vote!

Enjoy!

Have a nice day and don't forget to smile!

-E

.

.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

13.6K 367 12
Spencer has a huge secret and she's hiding it from her best friend Ashley. Spencer finally has the courage to tell her best friend, let's see how t...
133K 3.6K 36
Taylor had Natalia as her bestfriend for 6 years. Key word: HAD Past tense. Why? Because Natalia found out that Taylor loves her and she pushed her a...
148K 3.5K 20
Cassandra - I've gone through life's ups and downs because of you. I've felt how crazy love can be with you. But I just can't get you off my mind. Yo...
253K 7.2K 20
Before I knew it my shirt was torn away from my torso and tossed on the floor, Charlie's doing the same. Our kiss intensified and I felt him groan ag...