แดŠแด‡ส€๊œฑแด‡ส แด…ส€แด‡แด€แด๊œฑ - แด€ แดŠแดษด ส™แดษด แดŠแดแด ...

By bon_roses-

When 18 year old y/n visits her family in New Jersey over spring break, she's quite intrigued by the man she... More

๐˜‘๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ๐˜ด๐˜ฆ๐˜บ ๐˜‹๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ๐˜ข๐˜ฎ๐˜ด
๐˜Š.1 ๐˜•๐˜ฆ๐˜ธ ๐˜‘๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ๐˜ด๐˜ฆ๐˜บ, ๐˜™๐˜ฆ๐˜ข๐˜ญ๐˜ญ๐˜บ?
๐˜Š.2 ๐˜Ž๐˜ถ๐˜บ๐˜ด ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜ฅ ๐˜”๐˜ฐ๐˜ต๐˜ฐ๐˜ณ๐˜ค๐˜บ๐˜ค๐˜ญ๐˜ฆ๐˜ด
๐˜Š.3 ๐˜Œ๐˜ท๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ ๐˜‰๐˜ฆ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ ๐˜–๐˜ฏ ๐˜ˆ ๐˜”๐˜ฐ๐˜ต๐˜ฐ๐˜ณ๐˜ค๐˜บ๐˜ค๐˜ญ๐˜ฆ?
๐˜Š.4 ๐˜›๐˜ช๐˜ฎ๐˜ฆ ๐˜–๐˜ง ๐˜”๐˜บ ๐˜“๐˜ช๐˜ง๐˜ฆ
๐˜Š.5 ๐˜›๐˜ฉ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜ฌ ๐˜ˆ๐˜ฃ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ๐˜ต ๐˜ ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ
๐˜Š.6 ๐˜๐˜ฆ๐˜ญ๐˜ฑ
๐˜Š.7 ๐˜ˆ ๐˜“๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ๐˜จ ๐˜ž๐˜ข๐˜ญ๐˜ฌ
๐˜Š.8 ๐˜ ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ ๐˜ˆ๐˜จ๐˜ข๐˜ช๐˜ฏ?
๐˜Š.9 ๐˜š๐˜ต๐˜ณ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜จ๐˜ฆ ๐˜Œ๐˜ฏ๐˜ค๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ๐˜ฏ๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ๐˜ด
๐˜Š.11 ๐˜ ๐˜Ž๐˜ถ๐˜ฆ๐˜ด๐˜ด ๐˜›๐˜ฉ๐˜ช๐˜ด ๐˜๐˜ด ๐˜ž๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ ๐˜๐˜ต ๐˜Œ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฅ๐˜ด

๐˜Š.10 ๐˜Š๐˜ข๐˜ฑ๐˜ต๐˜ข๐˜ช๐˜ฏ ๐˜Š๐˜ณ๐˜ข๐˜ด๐˜ฉ ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜ฅ ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜‰๐˜ฆ๐˜ข๐˜ถ๐˜ต๐˜บ ๐˜˜๐˜ถ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ ๐˜๐˜ณ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฎ ๐˜”๐˜ข๐˜ณ๐˜ด

405 11 12
By bon_roses-

The next morning, you woke up to the loud sounds of pots and pans being moved. You groaned as you shuffled out of bed, your sister still sleeping.

Ana woke you up with her morning sickness, as you went to help her in the bathroom.

A couple of days had went by since you had last spoken to Gloria. Sure, you'd see her around the house, but she blamed you for her getting in trouble. There was only awkward silence between the two of you, but Ana, her older sister of course didn't let the negative vibe from ruining your trip.

"Y/N." She said in a happy voice.

"What is it?" You asked.

"Well, since I'm the one to tell you this, did you know at the community center they have a costume party for the teens at the high school? Gloria's grounded and she can't go, and I really wanted to make a costume." She told you.

"And what does this have to do with me?" You smiled.

"Well..." She began. "I was wondering if you could go." She told you.

"I uh- sure!" You told her, only thinking about the choice for a split second.

"Perfect! It's at 8:00 pm, and I think we'll have just enough time to make you a costume!" She squealed.

"Can't we just buy one?" You asked.

"That's not fun Y/N! It's way better when you make one." She smiled

"Now let's go to the fabric store!" She chanted.

The two of you looked at the large variety of fabrics, Ana scanning each fabric carefully.

"Hmm, it looks like the material is too thin."

"This type of cotton blend of fabric will guarantee make you feel like you're wearing a blanket."

"This linen is so nice, but so expensive!"

"I think this one is perfect!" She said as she held up the roll of red satin fabric.

You felt the soft fabric. It wasn't silk, as the silk fabric was way more expensive than the satin. It was your favorite shade of red, and you smiled at the idea.

"So what's my costume going to be?" You asked.

"Well, I was thinking either a pageant winner, or a beauty queen!" She smiled.

"Thats..." You were about to finish your sentence. The idea of being a beauty Queen was somewhat weird. You always thought of yourself as you, not some goddess, although everyone around you thought otherwise.

"You don't like the idea?" And pouted as her eyes saddened.

"N-no! I love the idea." You butted in, not wanting to make her upset.

"Yay! Let's go then!"

♬♩♪♩  ♩♪♩♬

You watched Ana carefully sew the fabric into an amazing dress. She seemed to be very focused on the fabric, turning it at important points, and every so often going back to re-sew a part.

"Dolores! Come in here quick!" Ana called out, as your sister lazily walked in the room.

"What do you think?" She asked, holding up the dress.

"Damn cousin! You sure know how to sew." She said in astonishment, admiring the piece.

It was amazing how a large square of fabric could be turned into a beautiful dress to wear.

"It's for Y/N to wear at the costume party later! Can you do her makeup?" She asked. "Make her look like last years Miss New Jersey." She joked.

♬♩♪♩  ♩♪♩♬

Shortly after, you were basically ready to go! You never felt so confident just from wearing a dress.

"Now remember Y/N, we will come back and pick you up after it's over or whenever you feel like going home. Don't walk back here alone." Ana told you.

"I've heard this already from you. I get it." You laughed. "Plus I have the pepper spray already.

♬♩♪♩  ♩♪♩♬

Older teens filled the center, dancing and talking, getting drinks, some making out in the back corner.

"Y/N! I'm so glad you're here!" Tiffany sighed.

"Yeah, too bad Gloria isn't here." You softly smiled.

"Yeah... well look on the bright side, she won't stop you from flirting with people!" She joked.

The two of you talked for a while, some girls complementing your costume, and others giving you a side eye. You didn't care at all, you were having a great time!

"I'll be right back." Tiffany told you as she got up.

"Ok, I'll be sitting here." You said waving as she walked away.

Surprise, surprise, Jon and David stumbled upon your table.

"Why hello, my fair lady." David said in a English like accent.

"Hi David." You laughed.

David gave a weird glance and smirk at Jon, and then Jon coughed, until David made the gesture of leaving.

"Y'know what? I just realized that uh- Emile is here, and I wanted to talk to her." He awkwardly said as he ran across the room.

"Who's Emile?" You asked.

"Eh- some girl he's been talking to at school." He shrugged.

"Can I sit here?" He asked.

"Go ahead!" You told him. He pulled out the chair and plopped on the chair.

"So what are you supposed to be?" You asked.

"A sexy captain. What do you think?" He joked.

"You can't be serious." You said holding back a laugh.

"I'm just kidding." He chuckled. "I'm supposed to be a captain, but I know you find me sexy so that's why I added that." He smirked.

"Shut up!" You laughed as you felt your ears get hot.

"Hmm, well what are you supposed to be?" He asked.

"Well my cousin had the intentions of making me a beauty queen or something along the lines of that." You told him as he nodded.

"So like a pageant queen? You'd be Miss... wait where are you from?" He asked as he began to name random states.

"I'm from Mars." You told him sarcastically.

"Nice! A beauty queen from Mars." He smiled as you returned the favor.

"So, you're for sure you're going to our concert right?" He asked.

"Yes! I've told you a million times." You sighed.

"Ok, just checking because you leave the morning after." He sighed.

"Yeah it sucks." You pouted.

"My life will be tragic without my beauty queen." Jon said as he held his hand to his forehead.

"Stop being so dramatic Jon! I'll be back in the summer." You told him.

"Really?" He asked, his face lighting up.

"Yes. My uncle wants me to come work at the store this summer." You explained.

"Is Gloria still mad at you?" He asked after a while of conversation.

"I think she's not mad. She just doesn't wanna talk." You shrugged.

Then, David rushed to the table, almost slipping as he stopped out of breath.

"David what the hell?" Jon asked surprised.

"We have to go quick!" He said in between laughs.

You slowly stood up, and then Jon grabbed your arm and the three of you ran out of the room that was crowded.

"Can you explain what's going on here?" You asked in between breaths as the three of you ran down the hallways.

"I did something bad." David said laughing until he opened the doors that lead outside.

"What'd you do?" Jon asked obviously annoyed.

David held up someone's jeans. You wondered what could have possibly happened, but it made sense.

"Well while Jon was being a lover boy I thought I could play a trick on someone. He chased me down which is why we are here." David laughed.

"Are you serious David?" You laughed.

"Yeah the guy kind of deserved it. I heard he was talking shit about Gloria." David sighed.

All three of you went silent. You all knew that David still really liked Gloria, and it clearly was hard for him to move on.

"Well I think my cousin is gonna pick me up." You blurted out, breaking the awkward silence.

"Uhm yeah- I guess we'll see you tomorrow?" Jon asked slowly.

"I wouldn't miss it for the world!" You smiled as you saw your cousins car near the street.

"Well then.. bye my beauty queen." Jon smirked.

Y'all I didn't forget about this book. I just had major writers block.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

860K 19.6K 48
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.
9.5M 310K 52
"you're all mine; the hair, the lips, the body, it's all mine." highest previous rankings: - #1 in jimin - #1 in pjm - #1 in btsfanfic cover by: @T...
113K 905 20
|๐‰๐”๐‰๐”๐“๐’๐” ๐Š๐€๐ˆ๐’๐„๐ ๐— ๐…๐„๐Œ ๐‘๐„๐€๐ƒ๐„๐‘| ~โ€ข๐‰๐ฎ๐ฃ๐ฎ๐ญ๐ฌ๐ฎ ๐Š๐š๐ข๐ฌ๐ž๐งโ€ข~ ~โ€ข๐Ž๐ง๐ž ๐ฌ๐ก๐จ๐ญ๐ฌโ€ข~ ~โ€ข๐˜/๐ง ๐ฐ๐ข๐ญ๐ก ๐๐ข๐Ÿ๐Ÿ๐ž๐ซ๐ž๐ง๐ญ ๐œ๐ก๐š...
99.7K 4.2K 49
โฅโฅโฅ [BNHA x Fem!Reader] โ›โ›๐”ธ๐•๐• ๐•ฅ๐•™๐•– ๐•ฃ๐•š๐•”๐•™๐•–๐•ค ๐•“๐•’๐•“๐•ช, ๐•Ž๐• ๐•Ÿ'๐•ฅ ๐•ž๐•–๐•’๐•Ÿ ๐•’๐•Ÿ๐•ช๐•ฅ๐•™๐•š๐•Ÿ๐•˜, ๐”ธ๐•๐• ๐•ฅ๐•™๐•– ๐•ฃ๐•š๐•”๐•™๐•–๐•ค ๐•“๐•’๐•“๐•ช...