𝘊.9 𝘚𝘵𝘳𝘢𝘯𝘨𝘦 𝘌𝘯𝘤𝘰𝘶𝘯𝘵𝘦𝘳𝘴

You, Dolores, and Ana entered the mall, and headed straight towards the department store that sold fabrics.

"Y/N! I think I can make you some really nice pleated pants from this!" Ana smiled as she showed you the fabric with small lines that created a plaid pattern.

A distressed lady walked outside the fabric department, and called to Ana.

"Hi Miss L/N!" She sighed.

"Hey Mrs. Willows! What's up?" Ana replied.

"I heard about the news." She smiled.

"Thanks."

"Have you by the way seen Tiffany by the way?" She asked concerned.

"No ma'am I haven't. We haven't seen Gloria either." Ana told her, making Tiffany's mother frown.

ₓ˚. ୭ ˚○◦˚.˚◦○˚ ୧ .˚ₓ

After a couple of hours of shopping, the three of you went back to the house. From outside, your heard scolding inside the house. Ana unlocked the door to see your uncle scolding Gloria, who looked like she had a hangover, and an embarrassed Jon in the corner of the room.

"You knew damn well you weren't supposed be put that late, and then come home midday!" Your uncle yelled.

"Well it wasn't my fault! If Y/N came earlier I wouldn't have left!" She said, her face turning red as she saw you.

"This isn't Y/N's fault Gloria!" Her mother chimed in. "You were the one that got drunk, and then Jon had to come bring you home!" She yelled as Jon looked away.

Gloria slumped on the couch, as Jon quietly excused himself from the house. Your uncle thanked him, and he left the house.

You followed Jon out the door to ask what happened s

"Simple. Tiffany and Gloria got drunk at the arcade and then I saw them walking down the street." He shrugged.

"Ohh. Is that why she was getting yelled at?" You asked.

"Yeah. Hey, were you still going to our live?" He asked as he sat on his motorcycle.

"I think so. When is it again?" You smiled.

"Saturday. At 8." He smiled.

"Right." You said in realization. "I might be able to go. I leave Sunday morning, so I'll definitely have to go."

"You won't regret it! It'll be the highlight of your trip." He chuckled.

"I bet you I won't." You laughed.