Forsaken By Sword (On-Hold)

By Phantom_Foxx

Y/N,a knight of Seiros fighting unending battle that left him life threatening wounds but as his finally brea... More

Character Development and Prologue
Chapter 1 - The choice
Chapter 2 - First day of teaching and laziness
Chapter 3 - The dagger is better than the sword
Chapter 4 - The Fallen knight back in action
Chapter 5 - Becoming One
[closed]Author's question!
Chapter 6 - The meeting
Update!
Chapter 7/1 - A Chilling Day
Chapter 7/2 Close calls
Chapter 8 - Finally,a Day off
Chapter 9 - Supports and class change?
Chapter 10 - Old wounds
Chapter 11 - A Friend
Chapter 12 - Actual Lesson and tea
Fliter - Y/N's Birthday
Chapter 13 - Story time
Chapter 14 - Sword of the Creator
Chapter 15 - Uncomfortable
Halloween Event
Chapter 16 - Maybe a recruit?
Chapter 17 - First beast...
Chapter 18 - Missing but duties...
Chapter 19 - More Training
Christmas Event!
Chapter 20 - Found
Chapter 21 - Something to prepare for!
Chapter 22 - Little problems... and drunk one
Chapter 23 - A wild stratgy
Chapter 24/1 - Unexpected
Chapter 24/2 - A Goddess's Tears
Chapter 25/1 - Recruiting Season!
Chapter 25/2 - More Eagles
Chapter 26 - A Dark Abyss
1K Special Chapter
Chapter 27 - Surface versus Underground
I'm Sorry..
Chapter 29 - Deals upon Deals
Chapter 30 - Air
Chapter 31 - A Old Face
Chapter 32 - Ifs

Chapter 28 - An Icy feeling

1.1K 29 6
By Phantom_Foxx

F/N- First name

L/N- Last name

Y/N- Your name

H/C - Hair color

E/C - Eye color

Thoughts- Italic and apostrophe or at random now

Locations- Bold

??? - ???

??? Pov

" A warrior doesn't fail their duties! "

A crack of a whip is heard as someone's breath became sharp before taking a large amount of air. The air was almost close to inhaling poison but you get used to it,I think...

" He failed at doing the simplest job of killing some soldier... Pitiful. "

" WE'RE AT WAR AND YOU NEED TO ACT LIKE THAT! UNLESS YOU WANT TO DIE WITHIN THESE COLD LANDS! "

" Wake up... "

------------

--------------------------------

---

Abyss

Y/N Pov

" Agh... "

After finally hitting a bed then proceeding to pass out when I felt a bit of comfort,I laid in a bed inside of some room that had a few candles to lit it up. I sit up in my bed to notice that my gear is up against the wall which means I don't know...

Yoko: Man,your brain must still need a bit to catch up?

Hearing the familiar voice as I looked towards the corner of the room was the silver-haired so-called 'merchant' sitting. She gives a simple smile but I notice she's holding a book in hand now that's a bit surprising.

Yoko: What's so surprising about a simple gal wanting to read a bit?

Y/N: Could you stop reading my thoughts?

Yoko: Make me!

She grins at me and I rolled my eyes but a memory popped back in my head.

Y/N: Thanks.

Yoko: Oh...

She seems to think for a moment as a realization hits her of what I'm thanking her for and she waves it off.

Yoko: It's nothing! Won't want my underling getting hurt.

Y/N: HUH!? WHO THE HELL YOU CALLING UNDERLI-

Before I could finish my shouting,the door next to Yoko opened with three friendly faces rushing and another close behind. They would be Byleth,Edelgard,Claude and Yuri as they don't seem to notice Yoko instead going straight towards me.

Everyone but Yoko & Yuri: Y/N!

Y/N: Hey,you guys alright?

Byleth: We're fine but we are more concerned about your well-being.

Claude: You worried us sick! I think Edelgard was ready to pop for a moment.

Edelgard: Claude! This is no time for your jokes.

The two house leaders were indeed doing fine as I watch them bicker at each other which I think I haven't seen before. But I could see Yuri behind them just watching and I looked over to him.

Y/N: What about you? You doing fine as well?

Yuri: I am,friend. It's pretty kind of you to be so concerned about the person who tried to kill you and your students a bit ago.

' He has a point... No time to think like that! '

Y/N: Well,you could've easily done it with one unconscious and the rest a bit weakened. I mean you would still have the average of the field but I guess you were just testing the mysterious fellows.

Yuri: You catch on quick,Y/n was it? I doubt it with a rather powerful person by your side.

Y/N: Powerful? I mean Byleth still has a bit to go-

Byleth: Hey!

She hits my head as I chuckled lightly.

Yuri: Oh I don't mean her...

' He doesn't? Then who does he mea- '

The loud sound of a book closing echoes throughout the room with silence befalling as well and Yoko stood up from her place. The whole atmosphere turned unease without a second,I looked at her as she didn't even look over and the others looked over to her.

Yoko: Oh don't mind me! I just don't think this place is very fitting for a fine read so I'll be leaving,try not to kill him.

' Yoko... '

Byleth: We'll try.

Y/N: Wait what?

Yoko nods to Byleth as I was left alone with the four of them and I looked at Byleth.

Y/N: So what happened after I fell unconscious?

Claude: Oh,something rather unexpected.

As they started to explaining,turns out that our opponents were some people from houses but it ends why the reason we were attacked in the first place. It was because of the church sending mercenaries and soldiers to kill those within the abyss but these people are just some folks trying to find some safety in this horrible world.... This is clearly a problem.

' The church made a deal with not interacting with them but mercenaries attacking!? This is some shit I get feeling Rhea could be involved in '

Yoko: Jumping to conclusions,are we?

' Listening close to me as ever. But if it is the church then we'll have a rather hard time dealing with it '

Y/N: Okay... I think I would like to go back to sleep.

Byleth: You slept enough,now get up and the others will like to know that you're awake.

I sighed lightly,getting out of bed and stretching out my body a bit before moving too much. I looked to Claude and Edelgard who are watching rather closely but ignoring them,I walked over to Yuri.

Y/N: Yuri or should I call you,Yuri bird?

Yuri: Whatever you like,friend.

We smiled at each other but I could feel an almost murderous aura behind me and I looked at the others with the aura just disappearing within a second.

Y/N: Uhh...?

Claude: Y/n,maybe you and I should go looking around together?

Y/N: I-

Edelgard: Claude,I think it would be better if he was traveling around with one of his students and not you.

I think I may be seeing things but there's electricity between those two and Byleth speaks up.

Byleth: Rather than that, we professors will be looking around together instead.

Edelgard & Claude: What?

And the electricity has seemingly grown a bit... I cleared my throat to catch their attention and place my hand on Yuri's shoulder.

Y/N: It's fine! I think I'll take Yuri with me around the city.

Yuri: I would be glad to show you around.

I noticed as Yuri said that,the others glared at him and I grabbed his arm.

Y/N: Come on then! Also tell the others I'm fine!

I pulled Yuri along me and he is chuckling lightly as we left the building,standing outside.

Y/N: So Yuri,what should I look at first or help with?

Yuri: Not much as you should be focussing on your safety.

I crossed my arms and chuckling lightly before looking at him.

Y/N: If you haven't tell yet,I'm more of the risky type. I mean have you not seen my arm?

Yuri: Ah yes,the makeshift arm of the excellent soldier or pawn of the church.

I paused before he walks ahead of me and I rubbed my head before I followed after him.

Y/N: I'm no pawn of the church. Rather that I'm just some forsaken soldier who got lucky with death.

Yuri: So that explains why you killed your friend,Lonato was it?

' ... '

I could feel my bloodlust building up alongside my anger as I let out a long sigh,my emotions fainting away slowly before looking at Yuri.

Y/N: Alright,seems like I was too gentle with you so far.

Yuri: You were being gentle...? I thought you were being serious when we fought.

Y/N: You haven't seen serious,birdy.

We both smirked at each other as he stops in his tracks and looks to the side.

Yuri: Well,we'll have to continue this later. I got business to do,this was surely fun but-

Y/N: Go ahead,birdy. But be ready for a bite back.

Yuri: Heh,alright.

He winks at me which I don't feel a bit offset instead just thought it was rather... Nevermind. I watched him walk off while waving as I realized I was in the middle of unknown territory.

" Fuck... "

Support Rank: Rank C

- Timeskip brought to you by Chibi Y/n lost within Abyss -

Abyss - Salvage Room

Y/N Pov

God,wondering the passways of the abyss is a bit difficult considering the little light and then there were those folks who wanted to rob me. I mean they must tell when not to mess with someone but I guess I'm different but I do find myself in some room.

Y/N: God... This is bad.

???: Oh Professor L/n?

' Wait I know that voice... '

I looked over to see Ashe... Ashe,the adopted son of Lonato... I stared at him in silence and he seems to figure out why.

Ashe: I know that you...

Y/N: I'm sorry.

I fell to my knees in front of Ashe with my head held low as I tightened my fist but I felt a hand placed on my shoulder. I looked up at Ashe who motions me to stand up which I do so and he shakes his head.

Ashe: It was... It was hard to get over it for a bit but I find some solace after it all.

Y/N: ... So you're just going to forgive me? After what I did to Lon-

Ashe: Stop beating yourself up about it,Y/n! That's not the knight I know! The warrior of clan Zuzou.

' Zuzou... Long time since I heard that... '

Y/N: Yeah... That was a long long time ago... Before you were even his kid,a lot smaller too.

Ashe: I wasn't that short back then!

We both looked at each other before laughing a bit and I wrap my arm around his neck then mess up his hair as he tries to escape.

Ashe: Y/n! Come on!

Y/N: How did I forget about you for so long...? You're the son of the man who helped me a ton and who I-

Ashe: Don't you! He won't be happy that you don't smile.

' This kid... '

Y/N: Fine fine! I'll try to be more like you,kid.

I thought back for a moment as memories were coming back to me about Ashe,Lonato even Christophe. It was years ago though... Years before I became some knight of Seiros or met Jeralt.

Yoko: You should probably focus on Ashe.

' yeah... '

Y/N: Ashe,would you like to join Black Eagles?

Ashe: Huh?

He looked at me for a moment and thinking but I speak up.

Y/N: I just need to look out for you after what I did,it's the best way for me to make up for it.

Ashe: Hmm,no.

Y/N: Huh!?

He slips out of my arms with his hood on and looks at me,he shakes his head which still has me a bit shocked.

Y/N: But-

Ashe: Not until you truly come to terms with it then I'll join your house.

Y/N: I should've figured that.

I smiled at him,patting his head with him chuckling lightly.

Ashe: Good luck,Y/n.

" Yeah. "

Support Rank: Rank C

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/n - Guess who's going to dip into our protagonist's past? THIS FOX! I mean since we're in Ashen Wolves why not?

Yoko: Of course! I already know a lot about Y/n like how he's from-

A/n - NO SPOILERS!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.5K 86 46
~SET IN MODERN DAY~ After meeting Dimitri at your work place, you thought he was an interesting one. The two of you had to plan a meeting together ab...
178K 2.3K 52
Hello and welcome to my pit of boredom. I can't really say much about this since the title says pretty much all of it. Uh... what else? Oh, right. Yo...
7.4K 262 33
Requests: OPEN! Hello, and welcome to my one-shot book! Have you ever wondered what would happen if you were with Jean when his village was raided? O...
9.6K 221 68
One shots from Three houses Awakening Fates (both bright and conquest ) Warriors(both games ) And heroes (Tokyo mirage too ) I accept requests