The Light and Shadows (Aidan...

By BlueBooks016

Sequel to Aidan Gallagher the serial killer (x reader). 5 months . It has been five months since y/n lost the... More

Important
Chapter 1: The Past Five Months
Chapter 2: The Rescue
Chapter 3: The Childhood Friend
Chapter 4: The Dangerman Siblings
Chapter 5: The Massacre
Chapter 6: The Evil Family Meeting
Chapter 7: The Light vs The Shadows Part 1
Chapter 8: The Hunt for Nick and Krist
Chapter 9 : The Light vs The Shadows Part 2
Chapter 10: The Light vs The Shadows Part 3
Chapter 11: The Aftermath
Chapter 12: The Decision
Chapter 13: The New Problem
Chapter 14: The Third New Couple
Chapter 16: The Death of Y/n
Chapter 17: The Interesting Turn of Events
Chapter 18: The Death "Alex vs Y/n"
Chapter 19: The Past Events
Chapter 20: The Talk
Chapter 21: The Easy Escape
Chapter 22: The Lady In Black
Chapter 23: The Reunion
Chapter 24: The News
Chapter 25: The End of Something Part 1
Chapter 26: The End of Something Part 2
Chapter 27: The End of Something Part 3
Chapter 28: The End of Something Part 4
Chapter 29: The Sacrifice
Chapter 30: The New World
Chapter 31: The College Life
The Last Chapter 32: The Wedding
Q/A
Casting for Sequel
Cast Announcement !
Sequel Title
BOOK COVER !
BAD NEWS!
Sequel Update !

Chapter 15: The Death

455 17 94
By BlueBooks016

Authors note :

Hi readers ! Just wanted to say something before the chapter begins . "The title says it all".

That's all, let's begin !
———————————————-

Y/n's POV :

I had managed to sneak out in the middle of the night without anyone noticing .

Okay I will be honest , I may have ordered the guards to let me pass cause I am the freakin second in command of TSO USA !

Anyway I told the guard to drive me to the air port .
After I arrived at the airport I thanked the guard and he nodded and went back to base .

After he left I took out the tracking device and checked where Alex and Allison were .

It said that they were someone in London .

Then that's where I am going to go .

The flight from USA to UK took a few hours but in a few hours I arrived in London .

As much as I would like to see the London Bridge that I heard non stop about when I was a kid from the poem "London bridge is falling down" , I had more important matters at hand .

I checked into a near hotel that was close to The destination .

I decided to go straight to their base or house or whatever .

I decided to change my look . I don't usually use make up but the circumstances were dire .

It was the afternoon now , and I started to use my months of training at use .

I cut my hair which reached till my hips and I cut them till a little below my shoulders .

(Authors note : hi I don't know how girls do make up so I am gonna do my best . Don't judge if it's horrible)

Then I dyed my hair pure night black .

I made my hair in straight hair and a few curls .

Then I took a nail polish and painted my nails red and I put mascara on my eyes .

Then I didn't want to over do it so I skipped the rest .

After I checked my self and and when I was satisfied, I put pink lip stick and behold I was stunningly done .

I then opened my suite case and took out a beautiful red dress that reached till my feet . I don't those long princess type of dresses by the way .

Then I took my wallet and off I went .

As o reached the destination of there house or base I noticed that it was in the middle of the woods!

But thankfully I had a sharp Mind and I memorized my every step.

I notice a few guards coming towards me .

Shit that wasn't the plan .

The guards look at me suspiciously then it looked like realization dawned on them .

Fuck !! I thought my disguise was good enough .

I also wore sunglasses and blue eye contact for assurance then how !!

I was cut of when from my thoughts when one of the guards said : " Sorry mam , you must be one of Master Alex latest sex girl".

'Sex girl ?'I thought to my self then I realized what the guard meant and I cringed internally . This Alex guy is disgusting.

I put on a forced smile and nodded .

The guards took my inside not before checking me for weapons .

Then they took me to my guest room .

I wasn't bad if I had to be honest . But I can't believe how easy it was to sneak inside .

I decide to find and explore the house .

I go out and a guard comes to me and he asks me who I am and I say I am Alex's new partner .

The guard muttered 'ah the latest sex girl' under his breath .

I don't know if the guards know but there are other words than sex girl to describe Alex's 'sex girls' .

I ask the guard where Alex is so I can go off in the opposite direction.

The guard then tells about something that happened yesterday . Apparently another guard shot Allison and her spinal cord was injured and she could never walk again and currently she was in coma.

As much as I hated that bitch my good old heart felt a ounce of pity . But the remainder of what she did to Aidan was more than enough to hate her .

I decided to see her .

Alex's POV :

Mom for some reason called me in her office .

I went there and she said : "Alex dear you know how your sister was injured and went into coma . Well I have reason to believe that guard was working for those fucking Shadows .
But that's not why I called you . I need you to kill Allison".

I looked at her dumbstruck at what she said . I have never been this shocked in my life .

Did I hear that right , her biological mother was asking me to kill her only daughter .

She continued : "I talked to the doctors and they said that her nervous system was severely damaged , so she will never wake up again . And I can't have my daughter suffering for the rest of her life . It's a hard decision and I can't be the one to do it and I don't want a stranger to do it so I chose you . I know you loved her , but please do it for her . And make it quick".

Mom since the time I have known her had tears in her eyes for the first time .

She didn't have to tell me twice . I smirk at the thought of finally killing Allison .

Thank god I have been waiting for this moment itching for it and now mom practically gave me the green card .

I was darkly laughing at the thought that mom thought I would hesitate to kill her .

I put on a sad face and nodded .

Since I was going to kill Allison I might as well put on my mask .

I did what I thought and went to the medical room.

Allison was laying on the bed in a forever sleep and I was about to make it permanent.

I said : "So long sister , I have to say I will enjoy killing you , but it's said that I have to make it quick , but nonetheless i was the one who killed you , goodbye sis love Alex"

I say and then I shot her in the head and Allison Dangerman was no more .

She's finally dead . Good riddance!

Although I will miss annoying the fuck out of her but all good things must come to an end .

I turn around and see a girl I have never seen before . She had black hair , a red dress and blue eyes . She was your average hot girl .

Shit !!! She must have heard what I said !!

I have to kill her !!!

——————————————-
TO BE CONTINUED
——————————————

Hi readers !
How was the chapter ?

Vote and comment if you liked it .

And before you ask yes Allison , the Allison that killed Aidan is dead and no there is no chance that she is alive . She dead dead .

See you soon ,
Bye !

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

39.5K 229 9
***FREE STORY*** Dark erotic one shot of Paul Spector and Katie Benedetto, teenage babysitter of Olivia and Liam Spector. Paul, loving father, husban...
1.7K 113 24
Aidan Gallagher didn't wanna be alive, like at all until he meets his lover, who he didn't know at the time Lizzie West. He's struggling with a relat...
Sanford Crow By Mike Lemieux

Mystery / Thriller

42.8K 5.9K 51
2022 Watty Winner || At the age of ten, Sanford Crow discovers the worst secret of all--his father is a serial killer. It was the year 1969. Sanford...
1.2K 84 40
WARNING: SEQUEL TO Blinding Darkness!!!!! By: Momentz_Night (ME!) I now know why my mother would sacrifice herself for me all those years ag...