Flames Of Life

By Chillzmillz

-I could feel the thunder inside my body. The shiver. My eyes turned into a bright shade of red. I could hear... More

Annoying Neighbor.
Mommy, I Made New Friends.
Ocean Eyes.
That Fake Friend.
The Nightmare.
A Terrible Dancer.
The After Party.
The Incident.
Meeting Her Again.
Stalker Move.
Camp Day.
The Wrong Way.
Belief.
Cabin No. 304.
Truth Or Dare.
Day 3.
Forgive Me, Please.

Cocky Much.

10 0 0
By Chillzmillz

Lisa's POV:

"So, that's it?" brittney asks as like she is expecting more.

"Yeah.. What else?" I ask being clueless.

We were now at the cafe chilling and eating unhealthy snacks.. I love food that's unhealthy, doesn't make sense but it does, for me.

I told her everything about how I drove the jeep awfully and got myself and Daniel stucked in the middle of that wild place. I told her every single detail except about his Dad 'cause that's about his personal life.

"And you didn't even kiss him?" she groans bluntly.

"W-what? Why would I do that?"

"So, you're telling me you were somewhere alone with a guy who's every girl's dream guy, frickin' attractive, has a body that's hard not to look at, and you didn't even flirt with him?" she asks disappointedly as she shakes her head.

"Was I obligated to?" I say as I make a confused face.

She just rolls her eyes as she gives me a look of displeasure. She is weird. Very, very much.

"Anyway, I found my guy!" she shrugs.
Wait, what?

"Brittney?" I ask highly surprised at her words.

"Do you know, who won the race?" she asks grinning while twriling her fingers in her hair.

"Oh yeah, I forgot. Do tell"

"Us. Me and Andrew" she says blushing hardly.

"Oh Wow, Congratulations!" I cheered her patting on her shoulder but she was lost in her own world looking at the night sky, blushing like a crackhead.

"Earth to Brittney!" I snap at her.

"Oh.. Uh. I'm sorry" she says as she comes in her senses and snaps out of the daze.

"What was that? Enlighten me, please?" I ask arching an eyebrow.

"Well, that guy, Andrew is.." she blushes while speaking slowly.

"What is he, a criminal?" I roll my eyes eagerly waiting for her to tell the whole freaking story.

"Wait, No! He is so cute. I have never seen a guy like him. I mean he is perfect as hell but I know, there's no way he's single" she says as she presses her lips tightly being upset.

She sighs and she continues again, "His eyes has a whole world in them. I  he looks so cute when he smiles, when he talks.. Huh! His gentle, heavy voice, his muscular body.. ".

"Woah, woah. Okay, I get it. You're simping hard. Don't try to explain everything, honey. This is not wattpad" I laugh at her.

She smacks me with her purse and looks at me aggressively.

"Well, you know, I can find out if he's single or not, only if you want" I shrug like it was no big deal.

"Really? Yes, I really want" she says as she hugs me tighly.

I could hardly breathe in her hug, it was almost like I was about to explode but I could feel her excitement.

"But you know, be careful. You just met him" I say in a serious tone. She was hurt by a boy before. She loved him too easily but he didn't love her at all. That man played with her innocent heart badly.

"Yeah, yeah. Mom, don't worry" she says as she moves her hand up in the air in defeat.

"Hey, is that Daniel with a girl?" she asks pointing far behind me.

"WHAT? WHERE?" I yell out as I turn around in my seat.

She laughs heartily, as she looks at my 'freaking out' face.

I looked around and there was nobody in the cafe except for few girls in the corner.

"ohh.. I'm sorry, I am so sorry! I can't" she laughs while trying to hold it as I look at her with a humour-less look on my face.

"Really?" I ask folding my arms against my chest.

"I'm sorry, dude! I had to.. I loved your reaction, by the way" she snorts covering her face with a hand.

"But like, you know you like him" she says wiggling her eyebrows.

No..

Okay, maybe.

"What's good in him?"

"What's not good in him?" she says but she slows her tone down as she looks around behind me.

But.. Why does she think I like him? Is it that obvious?

"Firstly, I don't really like how daniel's so cocky and too over-confident.." before I could finish she clears her throat harshly trying to breathe as she manages to play around with her collar uncomfortablely.

But I ignore it and go along, anyway.

"And.. Ugh, I don't get why every girl likes him, I don't think he's that attractive. He's so weird, always trying to impress everyone around him.."

Well, it was obvious I was completely lying but I had to make her believe that I don't like him or else, she would tease every time.

"Lisa, maybe.. You should uh.. You...might want to shut up" she mumbles in her breathe while she coughs trying it hard to say.

"What?" I furrow my eyebrows confusingly..

Was she trying to tell me something? She was being really weird.

She signals above me by raising her eyebrows as she gives me fake smile.

Wait? Is someone behind me?

I open my eyes wide open as I realize her language..

"Is he right behind me?" I whisper pointing a thumb towards my back.

She nods her head slowly in disappointment as I hear someone say "Yes, he is, ginger".

It was him, Daniel.

He took a seat beside me and watched me going red in shame.

Oh God, I talked crap about him and he was right behind me.. That's awful. He's definitely gonna hate me now.

"I'm sorry, you can continue" he says locking his eyes with mine while being too close. He gives me a soft glare with his hot smirk stretched on his face. He was not even being any mean or rude after everything he'd heard. Instead, he was making me blush with his pleasing face only few inches apart.

"I.. Um, I d- uh.. huh?" I was just speechless in guilt. I look over Brittney smirking at me evily.

"So, where exactly, you guys were at?" she asks breaking the utter silence that was formed for a whole minute.

"I don't really know but that place was very beautiful. Wait, I took a picture of myself in some red flowering shrubs. Let me show you" I say as I pull out my phone from my pocket.

I go through my camera roll and give her my phone, "Here".

"Where is it?" she asks scrolling through my whole camera roll.

"Wait, What's this?" she asks as she opens up the photo from the top. She snorts as she hands me my phone to show me something.

"are you sure, this is what you mean?" She giggles.

I curiously look at my phone and see Daniel's selfies with his boy-ish smirk and goofy face. So, he took his pictures instead of mine and I was just posing like a crackhead there. Great!

I give him a death glare as he tries to sink in his chair deeper and hiding his chuckle.

"Can someone explain me, please" Brittney says smiling at Daniel and then at me.

"Oh you know, it's obvious. She's obsessed with me.. She keeps my pictures in her phone" Daniel says simply.

Shit! I hate this guy..

"Facts" Brittney says almost as she couldn't agree more. They both high-five in the air trying hard to hold their laughters.

I hate them both..

Teaming up against me? Pathetic.

"There's no way, you would delete those pictures" Daniel says with a light grin.

"Great, you just corrupted my phone" I groan at him.

...

Hey guys!
I hope you enjoyed this chapter.
Please, vote for my story and comment on it. 🥺
Byeee!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

52.6K 1.1K 33
"I could kill you," he grins holding the gun to my temple. "I wouldn't be scared," I reminded him. He trails the gun under my chin lifting it, allowi...
57.9K 2K 32
He once told me no one knows the real him.I didn't think he meant it, and not in a good way. He is a straight A student, and everyone knows it, not t...
26.6K 1.1K 24
What happens when two fiery souls meet? Rylee is reckless and careless. She does what she wants when she wants. And as a girl with no family, she is...
687K 20K 42
"Xavier, are you out of your mind? You can't hit anyone you want." I tried to pull him away from the guy. With his temper, he might send him to the h...