Heart's too bleed

By wordsinConspiracy

Have you ever wondered why we keep on hoping even deep inside our heart we know it can't be real.. I think it... More

...Hearts too bleed ...
1) First day of college
2) Embarrassment
3) Reason for his arrival
4) His ocean blue orbs
5) searching for him
6) Finally we meet
7 ) past
8) football match
9) What love is
10) she waited that long
11) trip
12) Forest
13 ) hint of emotion
14) last day of trip
16) Birthday planning
17 ) lunch together
18) visit to his home
19 ) Birthday party ( part-1)
20) Birthday party (part 2 )
21) gift
22) becoming friends
23) dark memories
24) Accident
25 ) fear and Comfort
26 ) Assignment
27) First heartbreak πŸ’”
28) My savior
29) He loves her
30 ) Threat
31 ) Awaiting storm
32) betrayed and Abandoned
33) poles apart
35 ) got a lost friend ..
36 )
37)
38)
39)
40 )
41 )
42)
CHAPTER-43
CHAPTER- 44

15) Back to home

41 3 1
By wordsinConspiracy

Aaron pov -

We were enjoying our last bornfire as tomorrow we have to leave . I don't want to leave this place yet , but we can't stay here always .

To say this trip not only freshen up my mind but strengthen my bond with other's . I get to know my friends better and explore this place . But most importantly I get to know her better . I don't think I need to tell who I am talking about , right ? Because you already know who she is .

Yes you are right , it's Ava ! What to say about her . She is really kind and  friendly . Before coming here I asked her to be my friend , to be honest  I was afraid of her reply but to my surprise she gradually accept and we are friends now .

As of now she is sitting beside Alison and I can see her clearly . I like the way she behave natural and mixed with everyone easily . She was looking beautiful  with her hair tuged in a ponytail . I like when she keeps her hair free but she looks enchanting in every way .

I love the way she smiles , it always brighten my day and make it more joyous . One talk with her and I always forget about myself , I don't know how she does that . Everytime I look at her my heart  skips a beat . Sometimes I think , these feelings I have will she ever know . Will she ever give me a chance to brighten her day just like does mine . I promise if she agrees to give me a chance I will fill her life with every happiness that I can find .

I hope someday I can gain enough courage to ask her to be mine . I have always dreamed to call her mine only if she can give that right to me . But I don't want to hurry anything ,. Slowly we are getting at a place where we can talk like normal friends and I am grateful for that .

I was so lost in my thoughts that I forgot I was with my friends .

We were thinking what to do today as many of games had already played before , we  really enjoyed it though .  One of our friend said we should play fortunate and unfortunate but then Alison suggest we should do what we want . Her ideas are really awesome I have to admit that .

It was really funny between Eric and max . Both are dickhead to do such things , I mean their are other ways to take revenge other than throwing eggs , for once I can understand Eric stole his shoes but that dump also forgot where he hide them . Are they really my friends . Time was flowing smoothly , it was fun knowing what others think and then it was  Alison' s turn  .

I am curious to know what she will do  because I don't think she knows anything other than shuttering . Let's see what she has to offer . When her friend asked her what she will be doing she didn't reply . Only if she know anything I thought in my mind .

When she asked to borrow guitar , I was shocked but I didn't show it . She can play guitar I thought but then my subconscious mind said  I know nothing about her .

Soon she take her seat  and placed guitar on her lap . Once again she was fidging with her fingers , she is nervous I can see that .

All our eyes were on her and we were waiting for her to start . Slowly her fingers lingered on the strings of guitar and she start singing but before that she looked in my direction .

Her face was glowing under the bornfire light and for the very first time I saw how beautiful she looks . Her hairs were flying due to  wind and some of her hair strands were tuged behind her left ear . Her fingers were delicately moving on the strings of guitar and then I heard her magical voice . I didn't knew she has such an addictive voice , every words leaveing her mouth was like untold stories . Their was so much emotions in her voice and their was pain , an unknown pain which was quite invisible .

By hearing her everyone become silent , it was like whole place was lost in her tune . Her voice was addictive and I had already lost in it .

My eyes was not leaving her figure and then I saw it . Some tears were rolling down her cheeks even her eyes were closed . But why is she crying I thought . I was so lost in her tune that I didn't knew when she stopped singing . Then  she opened her eyes  and they meet mine . Her eyes was filled with tear and their was something which I wasn't quite able to read . We were so in looking at eachother's eyes but other's cheering and shouting break our trance .

This is so frustrating and I can't take this anymore so I get up and leave that place . I went to my tent whereas all were still their praising her performance .

What was I even thinking ?  Admiring her beauty ? praising her voice ?but why . This is not me , it's really frustrating  . I love Ava aand I should be honest with her . Yes ! That's right .

That voice , that lyrics remind me of someone . That rainy day , wiping tear with thump ...  Some faint memories were making its way in my mind but I am not sure what exactly it is . All this is frustrating .

I shouldn't pay much attention to these things . Anyways we are living tomorrow and all will get back to normal as it was .

                              *****
Next day

Alison pov -

I woke up with the sound of birds chirping as always . I am doing this since last week so I am used to it now .    Looking in left side of mine I saw my friends still asleep . I was not a morning person but comming here that habit of mine changed . I enjoyed getting up early and I always get to see him . In love we do many crazy things without even knowing , isn't it ?

I get up from ground and streched my hands and body . It is early , probably 6 in the morning but still their is dark outside . Comming out of my tent I saw  no one was their not even him . all are still sleeping like zombie I thought but why didn't he come out .

One thing I get to know is that he is morning person and he never fails to wakeup early then what happened now . Is he ook ? God please keep him healthy  . It's because here is bit cold since yesterday and one can easily catch  cold . It's a relief that we are not staying here anymore because wheather here changing drastically .  Ohh yes ! We are leaving today . How can I forgot that , I should get ready and pack my stuff .

After some time

We had our breakfast few minutes ago and now we are packing our stuff . We have to clear our tents  as we can't keep them here in this forest . Everyone is busy in one or other thing  so as me . Boys had already started undoing tents , I am feeling little bad as we stayed in them for week , it was our shelter and now we are undoing them .
I was in my thoughts I was brought back to reality .

" Ali  can you help me undoing our tent " I heard Ava's calling me . Julie and Rena were their too .

" Yeah , I am coming " I replied and go their . Our tent wasn't that huge but it was medium sized and enough for us .

Soon we all clear our stuffs and now it was time to leave this place . This place give us many memories , I hope I can come here again .

" We really enjoyed here , isn't it ? Ava said . Yeah it's true , we really enjoyed a lot , I never expected this to happen but what can I say . Many unexpected things are happening this year  starting from him entering my school .

" Hmm , I hope we can come here once again " I said looking at Ava .

"Me  too " Julie said .

"Don't  get so sentimental guys , we are not at anyone's funeral " rena said nonchalantly .

"Seriously  rena funeral " I said chuckling . Really the mind of this girl . Ava and Julie too laughed .

It's afternoon but still their was  clouds allover . I hope we can leave because wheather changes , maybe rain can come .  Soon all gathered where we were standing  with their stuffs but he wasn't with them . Why he is not coming I thought .  Few minutes Later he come with his friends . He was looking a little paler today .

I was talking with Julie when I heard him coughing and sneezing . I think he caught cold that's why he didn't wakeup early today . But didn't he take any medicine ? How will I know that and I can't even ask him straight .

" Students come on its time to go " our mam announced

Finally it's time to leave I guess .

                             *****

Thankyou guys for giving my book a try . I didn't expect many people will read it but I am thankful to it . I know their are some grammatical mistakes but I am trying to edit them  . Please bare with me guys , this is first time I am writing  any book and only your support  encourage me to work hard on my story . If my work win little bit of your heart then please do comment and vote . Let me know what you think about our characters  . It really means a lot . And last but not the least Thank you so much for your support .😌

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

234K 3.3K 16
β˜† Ranked # 1 in plussize β˜† β˜† Ranked # 1 in happyending β˜† β˜† Ranked # 1 in husbandandwife β˜† β˜† Ranked # 1 in maturecontent β˜† β˜† Ranked # 1 in forcedmarri...
275 6 5
"If two ex-lovers can remain friends, it's either they're still in love or they never were." In her case, she is still inevitably in love with him...
128K 5.2K 75
Dev, he saw the same dream every night, the same beautiful curly haired girl, looking at him with those pleading pair of eyes, but he could do nothin...
618 29 14
I might say love is connected with all the materialistic things. It comes with obsession, greed, jealousy, envy, habit and all which might define urg...