✔️ ILLICIT DESIRES | 18 +

By LilaAurora_LA

⚠️BE WARNED⚠️: This book is a dark romance and contains abusive and mature content. Consensual sex scenes ak... More

PLOT
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30 (new)
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
BONUS

Epilogue

28.3K 786 241
By LilaAurora_LA

THE BABY IS ALREADY THERE

Rita's pov

Today was our wedding day, and I was so excited! We were already officially married but I wanted to walk the aisle in my white dress as a happy woman, vowing him my unconditional love.

I wanted to look in his eyes, to hold his hands, and promise him to be always there for him. I wanted to have wedding pictures with him and our daughter. I wanted to dance with him in a pure white dress, feeling like a princess who found her prince charming in a love story.

I really felt like in a fairytale, my life literally turned from a nightmare into a fairytale. Everything was just perfect! The man I loved was by my side, and our daughter, Ilaria Rosa, was healthy. I couldn't ask for more in life.

"Look how beautiful your mommy is," I heard my mom saying, coming back from my thoughts, looking at her direction to see her approaching me with Ilaria in her arms.

"Hi, my baby," I told her with a smile, and she squeaked and wiggled with her arms and legs. So energetic!

"I brought her to you because she was getting a little grumpy, I thought she might be hungry," she told me.

"It's okay," I said with a smile, taking her from her. It shouldn't be a problem for me to hold her anyway. My make-up was done and they worked on my hair now.

And she was really hungry. The moment I had her in my arms she rubbed her head on my cleavage while opening her mouth.

I loosened my robe before I put one boob out. When I slowly guided her to my boob, her small hands clutched on my boob, before her mouth found my nibble and she started to feed.

I gently rocked her. Her blue eyes were staring at me while she drank her milk. She was just a girly reflection of her father. It was a beautiful feeling to look at my child and see someone in her who I loved.

"Sweetie, I will be right back. They don't know where to put the wedding cake. I will show them the place and will be right back," I heard my mom say, looking up to see a maid standing next to my mother, waiting for her to come and help.

"All right, we will be fine," I told her with a smile before they left. After a while, Ilaria let go of my boob.

"Aren't you hungry anymore?" I asked her in a childish voice, covering my boob.

I bit my lip, thinking how I could burp her as the stylists were still not done with my hair. I didn't want to lean her on my shoulder, I was scared that they would burn her unintentionally.

Mia, who we convinced to move in with us, still didn't like being around many people, my mom was taking care of the cake and I didn't want Roman to see me before our wedding. They said it brought bad luck if the groom sees the bride before the wedding.

So, the only person who could help me was Valerio. I took my phone and called him. "Yes," he said as he picked up.

"I need your help," I told him. "Why? You finally realized that my brother is a dick and need help to escape the wedding?" he asked me with a chuckle and I rolled my eyes.

"How funny!" I huffed, rolling my eyes. Please, just come to our bedroom and help me."

"I don't know anything about beauty shit," he told me. "It's not about beauty shit, it's something else. I am waiting, it's urgent, please hurry, I am waiting," I pleaded.

"Okay, I am on my way," he told me with a sigh before I thanked him, and ended the call.

"You look like an angel in your dress," I held Ilaria up before kissing her chubby cheeks. She literally was too cute in her wedding dress. She looked like a little bride.

"I am here," I heard Valerio say, "What's so urgent?" I looked at him with a smile as he approached me, before standing before me.

"Could you maybe burp her?" I asked him with a smile, holding Ilaria towards him."That's the urgent thing?" he asked me, looking at me bewildered.

"Yes, she will get stomach ache if we don't burp her!" I told him seriously. "Why can't you burb her?" he asked me with a frown.

"Because the stylist are not done with my hair. I can't lean her on my shoulder, I am scared that they would burn her unintentionally," I told him before giving her to him.

"Lean her on your shoulder and rub her back," I told him with a smile. "God! Do you have a stick in your ass? She is your niece, not a monster who will eat you alive!" I laughed at the way he was standing there with Ilaria in his arms.

"If I hurt her, not with intention of course, just because I don't know a shit about babies, Roma will eat me alive!" he told me tense.

Roman loved Ilaria and kept care of her as if he was her mother. He changed her diapers, bathed her, fed her, he even put her to sleep, he was literally an expert and had more experience in parenting than me.

When I asked him why he could take care of her like an expert, he told me that he took care Helena's children since they were babies.

"Look! Did you hear it! She burped! Now take her back! Please!" he told me.

"I will, just let me get in my wedding dress, then I will take her back," I said before walking into the walk-in-closet where some stylists helped me to wear my dress.

When I looked at my reflection in the mirror, I smiled as I looked perfect, I wanted to look perfect for him.

"Thank you for your hard work on me! I really love my make up and my hair!" I thanked the stylists with a smile.

"In all honesty, Mrs. Esposito, I loved working on your face, you really have a great face to do make-up on," she told me, returning my smile. "Thanks," I said appreciatively before walking out of the closet.

"Where is my daughter?" I asked Valerio as I saw him standing there with his hands in his pockets.

"Your mother came and took her," he told me relieved. "Are really that scared of Roman?" I asked him with a frown.

"Well, he is literally turning into a Hulk when it comes to his daughter," he mumbled as I approached him.

"Whatever, come on! Walk me to my aisle! My husband is waiting for me," I told him excitedly and put my arm through his.

"I cannot believe how excited you are to marry his sick ass," he told me while we left my bedroom and walked downstairs.

"I am already married to him. And I love your brother's sick ass," I shrugged with a smirk as he looked at me, cringing at me words as we headed to the back yard.

I was really excited when we walked down the aisle, seeing him waiting for me.And he looked so ravishing in his suit!

For a second I forgot that Valerio was next to me and literally ran to him, kissing him.

I smiled at him as he pulled away, and we were holding hands, looking in each other's eyes in love.

"I do," Roman said as I was literally drooling over him. He looked so good, and he was all mine.

"I do," I said immediately as the priest ended his speech with all these questions, and everyone applauded for us before we put on the rings.

"By the power vested in me by God, I pronounce you husband and wife. What God has joined together, let no man put asunder. You may now kiss the bride," the priest said cheerfully before we kissed.

And it was a very long kiss we shared, we both didn't really intend to pull away, shutting off everything and everyone around us, until the priest coughed.

"I love you so much Mrs. Esposito," he told me, looking at me gently, giving me butterflies in my stomach. "I love you more," I told him with a smile.

****

My arms were wrapped around his waist, my eyes were closed, my head was resting on his chest as we danced now.

"Rita," he called for me. "Mmh," I hummed, my eyes still closed. "Why is my daughter wearing a wedding dress?" he asked me

I opened my eyes, looking at my daughter who was snuggled in my mother's arms, before looking at him with a smile.

"I know, right! She looks so cute in her dress," I said happily. "She does, but why did you put her in a wedding dress?" he asked me, glaring at Ilaria with a frown.

"You are so exaggerating! It's not like we are going to betroth her in her cradle," I told him amused.

"Stop, you are not funny! Even the joke of betrothing my daughter in her cradle is sickening me! This would happen not even over my dead body," he said protectively.

"Okay, but you know that she will grow up to a young woman, have a boyfriend, fall in love, marry and have children one day?" I told him while looking at Ilaria.

"Yeah, she can have a boyfriend when she is thirty and she can marry with forty. And she can have children with fifty," he claimed, making me look at him baffled.

"Why don't we make her just a nun?" I asked him sarcastically. "Great idea, I wouldn't mind," he shrugged, and I shook my head in disapproval.

"You are unbelievable," I sighed. "I just don't want her to get hurt," he said after a while. "I know," I smiled, leaning my head on his chest again, "but getting hurt is a part of life, she has to fall in order to learn to get up again."

"No, she doesn't. I will always be there for her, I will always be there for you both," he said softly, pulling me closer to himself.

And that was all I needed. Him and my daughter next to me. They were enough for me. And I knew together we'd overcome every obstacle in life.

❤️❤️❤️vote and comment ❤️❤️❤️

THE END

This book has 574 pages, hope you enjoyed their story.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

37.7M 1.1M 68
Deadly assassins Allegra and Ace have been trying in vain to kill each other for years. With a mutual enemy threatening their mafias, they find thems...