Dnf/Karlnap(ity) Oneshots

By Mossy_forest

smut // fluff // mby angst?? read first chapter for more info cover art by: boobeardrawws on insta :) More

INFO
🐠"Your gay is showing"🌸
🐠Gamenight ☄️
🪐Cuddles🌸
🐠He'll never love me back🥀
🐠the one where they go to a party🦋/☄️?
🐠ADHD is a bitch🥀🌸
rant (and update)
🐠Skirt☄️
🐠Smoking (IT au)🌸
A/N (UPDATES ON CHAPTERS)
Hey lol *shows colloection of shiny things*

🐠Is your bedroom ceiling bored?🌸

786 8 1
By Mossy_forest

Uhm so I realized that people are ACTUALLY reading these. Uhm... wtf
This is kinda my way of coping and I do not have any like uploading schedule so, sorry..? I just kinda write when I feel like it. When I have the ~vibe~
Anyways this is my way of saying

THANK U SO MUCH FOR OVER 600 READS HOLY SHIT

Prompt: it's basically just me hearing "is your bedroom ceiling bored?" And thinking abt dnf, so listen to the song if u want to! (It's really good and you'll know where the inspo is from)

Wordcount: 1082
(also this takes place before George said "i love you Dream" )

George was laying in bed again. he layed there thinking, staring up at his ceiling. what was he thinking about you ask?

Dream.

the man that happened to be his best friend. and why was he thinking about his best friend?

because he had caught feelings.

it was so fucking unfair, and his heart ached at the thought.

It was late. last time he checked the time was 2am but he didn't really know how much time had passed since then.

It was dark and the air was cold just enough for the bedsheets he was curled up in to feel warm and comforting.

Lying on his bed late at night, mapping out the ceiling was a regular occurrence. He often found himself trapped inside the four white walls of his room thinking about everything, thinking about him.

His thought suddenly got interrupted by a noise from his phone. It made him jump, he hadn't heard a noise in a long time. He reached over and picked up the phone turning it on and wincing at the light.

blinking a few times to adjust his eyes, he glanced at the time

4:13am

His eyes wandered down to see the thing that had broken him out of his trance.

A message

From Dream

His heart rate started to raise and his throat tightened. The person he had been thinking about for over 2 hours, was messaging him

He clicked on it using his fingerprint to unlock the phone revealing him and dreams last messages, and one new one

Dreamy

Hey
4:14

Hello
read 4:14

Oh ur awake, didn't think u'd be
Did I wake u?
4:14

George debated on wether he should lie or not. There was really no point in lying tho. Why would he? It's his best friend.

No ur fine
read 4:15

It's it like 4am for u
Isn't*
Everything ok?
4:15

I'm okay
Why'd you even message in the fist place?
read 4:16

Idk just wanted to talk to u
Wanna call?
4:16

Sure
delivered 4:16

George watched with tired eyes as the text under his message changed from delivered to read. And seconds after his phone began to vibrate in his hand and the screen showed that Dreamy was calling.

His fingered hovered over the button for a second before he picked up, the phone making a noise. Then he heard dreams raspy voice

"Hey"

He sounded like he just had woken up

"Hello Clay" he could hear in his own voice how tired he was. "What are you up to".

"Nothing really, just woke up" (okay I know that's not how the timezones work but use ur imagination pleaeeeee)

It brought a smile to George's face just hearing his voice. It was those kinds of things that Dream did to him. He could make him smile at the simplest things and make him feel fuzzy inside with no effort, it was irritating, but nice.

"So what's keeping you up so late?" Dream continues.

"i dont know, just thoughts i guess" he swallowed feeling a lump form in his throat. he wasn't lying though, but of course he couldn't share details with Dream.

"just, thoughts? oh come on, you know you can tell me anything" Dreams voice was deep and raspy speaking the words gently.

George bit down on his lower lip becoming more anxious by the second. "yeah, i- i guess so.." he silently aswered.

"so you're not gonna tell me? not even a hint?"

it appaers that Dream took Georges silence as him just being tired, rather than that he was extremly nervous, heart beating rappidly as he tried to think of a way out of this situation.

"......"

"hey you don't need to say anything if you don't want to, i was just joking, I'm sorry" okay so he noticed.

"yea i, i'm just tired" he mumbeled. "can you just talk? or something? peoples voices sometimes helps me fall asleep" he knew he didnt have to explain himself, Dream knew most things about him.

Well except for one thing, but that's not the point.

"yea, okay" Dream replied. George put his phone on speaker, and but it down on the pillow beside him. and then Dream started talking. explaining what he was gonna do today, and after a little while he came up on the subject of his newest video that he was in the editing process of. George would mumble simple "mhm"'s to show that he was listening. but after a litte while he felt himself slowly slippng away dreams voice tuning out.

Dream seemed to notice George's lack of response, and the shift in his breathing. and he started talking slower and quieter, as to not wake him up again.

right before the wave of sleep overtook him he mumbeled something, something that he deffinently wouldn't have said if he was fully awake, something that he would maybe regrett when he woke up, if he even remembered.

"Clay?"

"yeah?"

"i love you"

and then he was asleep.

extra:

Dream POV:

after George had fallen asleep he waited a bit before he pressed the "end call" button. he grinned to himself, opened the message app and typing out a response to the sleeping brunette.

Grog

i love you too<3
delivered 9:34 am

fuckin finally. would you believe me if i said it took a whole month to write this shit? i was going to go with a kind of 21 questions type trope but after working on it for a week i decided to drop it.

also. I LITERALLY SUCK AT WRITING DIALOGUE LIKE WTH ITS SO HARD.

anyways.

vote(?)

uhm please comment suggestions(either here or on the info chapter)

if you wanna do a trauma dump or smth then please do ------>

goodbye.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.8K 128 23
┉ Karl has dreams that trap him. Sapnap is worried and will do anything to help. George is coming to Florida. Dream found a fanfic. The problems with...
31.7K 330 22
This is only dnf (Dream + George) oneshots and no others sadly, but I can always make another of this is enjoyed! There will be other characters incl...
73.3K 1.6K 25
The Dream Team finally made plans to meet up. They celebrate with a party - but things get out of hand. Feelings are confessed, lips are kissed, and...
18.1K 516 13
"I didn't leave because i stopped loving you, i left because the longer i stayed the less i loved myself." A fanfic in which Dreams biggest Goal is t...