Wolfstar || Everything but st...

Par GrandmasterDisaster

When Sirius Black, who changes girls like underwear (so shockingly, quite often), finally finds himself a lon... Plus

CHAPTER •°• one
CHAPTER •°• two
CHAPTER •°• three
CHAPTER •°• four
CHAPTER •°• five
CHAPTER •°• six
CHAPTER •°• seven
CHAPTER •°• eight
CHAPTER •°• nine
CHAPTER •°• ten
CHAPTER •°• eleven
CHAPTER •°• twelve
CHAPTER •°• thirteen
CHAPTER •°• fourteen
CHAPTER •°• fifteen
CHAPTER •°• sixteen
CHAPTER •°• seventeen
CHAPTER •°• eighteen
CHAPTER •°• nineteen
CHAPTER •°• twenty
CHAPTER •°• twenty one
CHAPTER •°• twenty two
CHAPTER •°• twenty three
CHAPTER •°• twenty four
CHAPTER •°• twenty five
CHAPTER •°• twenty seven
CHAPTER •°• twenty eight
CHAPTER •°• twenty nine
CHAPTER •°• thirty

CHAPTER •°• twenty six

1.7K 63 116
Par GrandmasterDisaster

Just a warning: some
tooth-rotting fluff ahead!

°•○•°

    DAYS AFTER SIRIUS found out that everyone knew were passing by slowly for Remus. He was worried for Sirius but as much as he didn't like attention from uninterested sides, when it came to relationships, he also didn't mind that people knew.

In fact, he didn't really tell his parents that he had a boyfriend yet, but that was only because he would feel weird writing about it. He just rather wait for Christmas break and tell them then, face to face.

He knew that they would accept him no matter what, but it was Sirius that was making Lupin anxious.

Especially that he still didn't get any letter from home and, as far as the two of them were concerned, Regulus didn't either.

So, as time passed by, Sirius was getting crazy and Remus couldn't help but get even crazier. It was just that... he wanted what was the best for Padfoot.

And he knew that Sirius already was conflicted with his parents and Remus just couldn't imagine how awful it had to feel to even think for a moment that your parents may throw you out of the house.

Remus sighed. He never knew that feeling, but he knew that Padfoot looked like a disaster ever since he found out that Regulus wrote to their parents. And the longer they didn't write anything back, the worse it was getting.

Because of that, he stayed and thought about his boyfriend's problems almost every hour of the day.

It wasn't half that bad, he was grateful that he could be there for Sirius, especially in the moments like this one, when the two of them were just laying on the bed, tangled in each other's arms.

It was Saturday morning and despite the fact that the other two Marauders already went out, Black and Lupin decided to stay and cherish the free day that they got for themselves. 

Remus could feel as Sirius's chest was falling up and down, as Black breathed steadily and he found it really soothing. He loved cuddling with Sirius, and despite the fact that the two of them weren't together for a long time, he could hardly imagine a life without it already.

Being his lover was different than being his friend, and different than being with anybody else. At first Remus was afraid that the two of them wouldn't be able to really be a couple after being friends. He thought that it would be awkward, but actually it felt like the most natural thing he ever experienced. 

Almost as natural as breathing, except that you didn't need it to survive. Or did you?

Remus chuckled at that thought under his breath, and once he did, he heard Sirius's sleepy, silent tone over his head.

"What are you giggling at?" Asked him Black, and Lupin shook his head, as if he wanted to say 'nothing'. Padfoot didn't press and for another moment the two of them just laid there together.

That is, until finally Lupin decided that he had something to say after all, and spoke, or rather mumbled, lazily.

"I was wondering, did you ever think what would you do after Hogwarts, if not become an auror?" He asked and Sirius sighed heavily. At first he didn't answer, apparently wondering about his response.

Only after almost a minute, he made up his mind, and said with a calm tone.

"I never did wonder." He admitted slowly. "But I do imagine that it would be something like a guard in Azkaban." He assumed. "I mean, you know the kind of guy who really wanted to be an auror, but failed, so he has to make a living out of something else." He said.

Remus laughed slightly at that. 

"Not very optimistic." He commented, turning his head in a way that he could see Sirius's expression. "Not to mention that out of your family's money you would be able to live for a hundred years and wouldn't have to work at all." He added and Black only rolled his eyes.

"I mean they are probably going to disown me one day, so..." He shrugged. "I gotta think ahead." He added and Remus quickly shook his head. He should have known that any conversation now was going to lead him to that point.

But he was not going to give up just yet. He took a deep breath and quickly changed the topic to a different one than 'disowning Sirius part two thousand and ninety one'.

"Well, if I won't be able to become a curse breaker..." He paused, making sure that Sirius was listening, and not thinking about his home and his parents. "Then I'd like to be a professor at Hogwarts." He declared and Srius raised his eyebrows.

"Really?" He asked, looking kind of amused, which happened rarely during the last few days. "And work alongside McGonagall?" He wanted to know, his tone slightly mocking.

Remus shrugged, corrected his position, and said.

"I mean, it would be interesting." He admitted. "I could teach Defence Against the Dark Arts and maybe one day, if I'm lucky, become a Head of Gryffindor. Or-" He raised his voice slightly. "-even a Headmaster."

"First." Sirius started swiftly, apparently finally stopping to think about his problems, what Remus took as a little success. "That position is cursed, and second, Dumbledore will outlive all of us, really." He sighed. "Like how old is the dude now, anyway?"

Remus frowned, and before Sirius couldn't come up with more arguments on why his plan wasn't as good as he thought it was, Lupin fired.

"First." He said, mimicking Sirius. "I think the problem doesn't lay in the 'cursed' position, but the fact that Dumbledore can't choose the right people to run it." He started. "And second, Dumbledore is already like a hundred years old, how long do you think he can live?" Asked Remus and Sirius laughed silently.

"And who do you think is the right person to run that position, you?" He asked only, ignoring the rest of the things that Remus said.

Lupin only rolled his eyes and slowly sat up, to be able to comfortably look at Sirius, without constantly twisting his head in a weird way.

"Obviously." He said and caught Sirius's hand in his, on what Black squeezed Remus's palm slightly.

The two of them stayed like that for a moment, until Padfoot finally said.

"You know what, I take back what I said." He declared. "I think that, after all, I would be a prisoner in the Azkaban, just so you can scare the children with me." He said and Remus poked him jokingly with his free hand.

"That's even more depressing, seriously?" Lupin huffed. "Like wouldn't you like to, I don't know, work in the Muggle Liaison Office?" He proposed and when Sirius frowned at that, he explained. "You know, to spit your family in the face?"

"Ha!" Black laughed. "Well that would be good, but I still choose the Azkaban thing." He decided. Remus shook his head disapprovingly, but didn't say anything more.

He started to softly play with Sirius's slim, soft fingers and they didn't speak for a while again. 

That is not until Sirius moved away slowly and, leaning on the bed to open his drawer, started saying.

"Hey I...uh." He said, reached for something inside of the drawer and only once he had a little box in his hands and was sitting straight, he continued. "I meant to give this to you in Hogsmeade, on our first-second date, but I completely forgot." He stated and Remus frowned.

A gift for him? He wondered what that could be and... well, why. After all they didn't have any anniversary yet and he didn't have anything for Sirius... and he also didn't have a birthday. To Christmas there was still time, so why?

"That's... surprising." He said slowly and Sirius nodded his head, like he wanted to say that he knew.

"Well... uh." He scratched the back of his head. "It's nothing too big." He shrugged. "It was supposed to be a way of saying 'I'm sorry' for all the mess that I put you through." He said. "You know, with all that lying and stuff." 

Remus nodded his head. He didn't expect Sirius to actually do something like that. Like sure, he knew that he was sorry, but he already forgave him. He just couldn't be mad at him for too long and he was completely taken off guard by that kind of effort.

Especially that he never went that far with any girl, except for Maggie, but it was super fake. At least as far as Lupin was concerned, but then again, he probably wasn't really interested in any girl.

"That's fine." Said finally Lupin and Sirius pulled the little box in his direction. Remus smiled at that and softly took the present out of Padfoot's hands.

He glanced at his boyfriend and when he saw the expectant expression on his face, he finally opened the box.

Inside, he saw a delicate silver necklace. It had a tiny pendant in a shape of half a moon. Remus gasped slightly at it and, as delicately as he could, took the necklace out of the box.

"It's amazing." He said and Sirius smiled, his expression full of relief.

"It's because, you know, first you're a werewolf, so like, it's killer cool." He smiled at Remus, who chuckled at that. "Second, you are one half of a moon and I'm the other." Sirius took his hair out of his face with a swift, confident move. "Oh and third..." He laughed nervously at that. "When I gave a necklace to Maggie, there was time that I thought that you just really wanted one for yourself and that's why you looked jealous." He explained and Remus laughed even louder for the last one.

He then put the necklace around his neck with ease and, once he had it on, he answered.

"I mean..." He shrugged and raised his eyebrows. "I kinda did." He admitted and Sirius smiled so widely that Remus couldn't be more happy, even if someone just gave him a million galleons.

He moved on a bed, closer to Sirius and hugged him firmly, on which the other Gryffindor hugged him back and leaned his head on Lupin's shoulder. They stayed like that for a while, until finally Black pulled away once again and said.

"Okay." He smiled at Remus with nothing but admiration. "Let's continue in a moment, I need to pee." He decided, getting off the bed and ignoring Remus, as he laughed loudly on how random that comment was.

"Good luck!" He wished him amused and Sirius only shook his head, getting to the bathroom and closing the door behind himself.

Remus shook his head and took a deep breath, laying back on the bed. He really couldn't wish for a better day. If it was possible, he would stay there for eternity, ignore his classes and just be.

Spend time with Sirius, give him something in return, go on a feast in pyjamas and simply exist together.

He sighed again and just in that moment the door to the dormitory flew open and Maggie, with chocolates and a wide smile on her face, went inside.

"Oh, you're clothed, great." She said loudly and Remus sat up on the bed, startled by that sudden entrance.

"Maggie?" He asked, surprised, and only then he remembered that she had every reason to be there. After all he and Sirius invited her over the other day to have a little come together in their dormitory.

Remus shook his head, absolutely shocked that he forgot.

He always remembered that kind of stuff. Must have been Sirius's influence, really.

"Oh, you didn't remember?" Guessed Maggie, throwing the chocolates on the bed and then throwing herself there as well.

She fell on the mattress with a loud groan and landed directly in Sirius's blanket. She smiled at that, took the mentioned blanket and covered herself with it, sitting more comfortably.

"Well..." Remus laughed under his breath, observing Maggie as she unpacked the chocolates and threw one of them into her mouth, immediately. "...kinda." He admitted and just then White glanced at him more closely.

"Oh, Sirius gave you the necklace." She nodded her head, proudly. "Thought he was never gonna do that." She admitted and Remus snorted at that. "I still don't get why he chose the moon though." She shrugged. "I think that something like, I dunno, a book would be more accurate. Or even a heart." She shook her head and took another chocolate.

Meanwhile, Remus felt a soft heat in his heart. Sirius could be so discreet if he wanted. He didn't say anything to Maggie about Lupin being a werewolf, even though he trusted her completely.

Remus also trusted her, but it just... he never assumed someone would like him enough to be that big of a guard of one's secret.

But Sirius was and Remus could never wish for a better boyfriend.

And for a better soulmate.

"Yeah well, I like it." He decided finally and Maggie just shrugged at it, chewing on the chocolate.

"Cool, I suppose." She admitted, when she swallowed what she had in her mouth. "Kinglsey also writes weird stuff to me, did I tell you?" She asked and Remus frowned.

He didn't believe Maggie told him anything about Kingsley. He only ever knew some things about her and that guy from Sirius, but she never really talked to him directly.

They never had an occasion and besides, Lupin never liked Maggie too much and she didn't seem to like him.

But now she seemed different and Remus maybe didn't have too much sympathy towards her, but he also didn't dislike her like before.

Perhaps because she wasn't with Srius anymore. Well yeah, that would make sense, actually.

"No." Answered Remus and Maggie took another chocolate, chewed it, and swallowed before starting.

"Well, assuming that you know the story so far-"

"I do" Admitted Lupin.

"-I'll just tell you what happened recently." She decided, kind of ignoring Lupin's comment. "So, I wrote back to him, I wrote about two things I like. I said boys and not too many teachers at Hogwarts." She said. "I didn't think that Kingsley would like the way I put it, he seemed like a really collected type." She shrugged. "But guess what?" She asked and when Remus didn't answer, or more like, didn't get to answer, she responded herself. "He said that the only teacher he really liked was McGonagall and Flitwick and that he loved the school but they were killing him here." She sighed. "And then he also told me that he regrets that we didn't actually meet at Hogwarts, so that we could party together." She smiled.

"That's great." Lupin stated, realising full well that Maggie probably didn't listen to him anyway.

"So I rewrote that I would like that as well and that someday we should talk about things that happened in Hogwarts and, oh I also mentioned you guys." She said swiftly, taking another chocolate. "Told him how cute you were and stuff. And about that, you know the whole situation, no details and names, and asked him for advice." She admitted. "He looks like a type who would know what to do."

Lupin nodded on that. He didn't know Kinglsey at all, but as far as he was concerned, he probably did look like that type indeed. Besides it's not like Maggie put much attention to Moony.

"I also told him about how Leila probably knows Virginia." She frowned. "That was in a context of how I don't like Virginia." She explained and Remus nodded, finally deciding to say something less vague.

"I suppose it didn't really matter in the end though." He decided and only then Maggie finally turned more attention at him. "I mean... you know maybe Virginia is a gossip girl and maybe Leila is as well, but a lot of people were talking about the 'situation' anyway." He said and Maggie shrugged.

She didn't seem to agree with him too much, but she also didn't seem like she wanted to argue about that, so she just said.

"Maybe if me and Sirius didn't do that big of a scene from our break up it would be better." She shrugged. "But then I don't know if there's a scenario in which it would be better." She decided and quickly explained. "I mean, you and Sirius are together and Black would have to tell his parents in the end anyway, and besides..." But just then the door to the bathroom opened and Sirius came out.

"I heard that you're talking about me, back off, White." He said, his tone mocking but amused.

Remus smiled at him slightly, but just then Sirius's smile became more mischievous than soft and Lupin immediately guessed what his boyfriend was going to do.

Not that he was able to stop him anymore.

"Look out!" Shouted Sirius loudly and as Remus and Maggie moved away, Black made a run towards the bed and jumped onto it just like Maggie did before, but with a much bigger impetus.

He landed at the bed with a face in the chocolates, and when he straightened himself up, the box was laying upside down and the sweets were laying all around the bed.

"Wow." Commented Maggie simply and then added, her tone mocking. "If you didn't want to eat them you could have just told me to take them back." She said. "They wouldn't have waisted." She told him and Sirius only shrugged, taking a chocolate out of his bedding.

"Whatever." He decided and ate the sweet, or more precisely almost swallowed it, on what Lupin frowned. "Anyway, where were we?" He asked and Maggie got to explaining everything she told Remus once again.

°•○•°

Awww, They're just so awesome together. Next chapter expect maggie x kingsley development!

Continuer la Lecture

Vous Aimerez Aussi

215 2 12
"You've been acting weird all semester and honestly if I didn't know better, I'd say you have a crush on Remus." James laughed and Sirius just about...
1.9M 70.7K 102
"I solemnly swear that I will get Sirius Black to change his player ways." "There's only one way you can get him to do that." "How?" "You need him to...
3.5K 42 12
Sirius Black has been disowned, Remus Lupin is struggling with the reality of being a werewolf. Neither of them knows what their futures hold. When R...
25.4K 689 9
The ongoing collection of my fluffy Remus/Sirius one shots. Lots of fluff, getting together, and other happily ending drama. Stories have been previo...