Sociopath | Kai Parker

By lilybug2011

Once an Evermore always an Evermore. Theadora was a bright young witch with a dark and misty past, she'd grow... More

Content Warning | Author Note
Chapter One | The Evermore Curse
Chapter Two • Joshua Parker
Chapter Three • The Punishment
Chapter Four • Stefan Salvatore
Chapter Five • Thea's Tenth Birthday
Chapter Six • The prison world
Chapter Seven • Mission Save Bon Bon
Chapter Eight • A Trip down memory Lane
Chapter Nine • Pancakes
Chapter Ten • Dear Diary
Chapter Eleven • Mind manipulation
Chapter Twelve • Lifeless body
Chapter Thirteen • Urges
Chapter Fourteen • Getting out and about
Chapter Fifteen • Movie Night
Chapter Sixteen • Portland
Chapter Seventeen • Home sweet home
Chapter Eighteen • Thanksgiving
Chapter Nineteen • He abandoned me
Chapter Twenty • Growing into myself
Chapter Twenty One • Malivore
Chapter Twenty Two • My Old home
Chapter Twenty Three • Evermore Mechanics
Chapter Twenty Four • The Salvatore Boarding school
Chapter Twenty Five • Professor Salvatore
Chapter Twenty Six • Welcome home
Chapter Twenty Seven • My dormitory
Chapter Twenty Eight • Mid Morning Conversations
Chapter Twenty Nine • Threatening the siblings
Chapter Thirty - Powers
Chapter Thirty One - The merge
Chapter Thirty Two - old memories die hard
Chapter Thirty Three - The Truth
Chapter Thirty Four - Finding Thea
Chapter Thirty Five - Home
Chapter Thirty Six - The Merge travesty
Chapter Thirty Seven - To Portland and Beyond
Chapter Thirty Eight - The Steak House
Chapter Thirty Nine - Her first time
Chapter Forty - My parents bedroom
Chapter Forty One - The bell of the ball
Chapter Forty Two - Dancing in the moonlight
Chapter Forty Three - Pancakes and Bacon
Chapter Forty Five - Motel shenanigans
Chapter Forty Six - New York City
Chapter Forty Seven - Coven Conference
Chapter Forty Eight - Run in with dear old dad
Chapter Forty Nine - Sick Nights & Nightmares
Chapter Fifty - kidnapping what?
Chapter Fifty One - Beacon Hills
Chapter Fifty two - Mother of light

Chapter Forty Four - Road Trip

87 4 3
By lilybug2011

PART FORTY FOUR

Thea's POV - Unedited. 

"I can't believe we're driving all the way to New York.. being stuck in the car long enough with Damon and Stefan in my life time was enough." I grumbled leaning back in my chair. I felt Kai's hand snake its way onto my thigh as he squeezed it. 

"It's not that bad.. you have me, and I'm way less annoying then Dammie or Stephanie.." I shook my head as I let out a chuckle. The music played softly in the background as we drove down one of the more desolate highways to New York. 

"Really kai, if Damon heard you say that he'd snap your neck" I looked at kai to see an amused smile plastered over his face. 

"If he killed me he'd have the raging hormonal mother to my children after him" I raised an eyebrow trying to think of a response to his quick witted reply. I don't know why but him being this way kind of turned me on. 

"Well then I would murder him if he did anything.. but I'm not hormonal. We'll not yet anyway" Kai snorted as he continued to hold onto my thigh. 

"Not hormonal my ass. Didn't you brake out crying to lady gaga not even five minutes ago." my lip quivered as I pouted at him. 

"no.. I do not admit to any kind of break down about lady Gaga" I removed Kai's hand and I heard him whine as he tried to pace it back. "Nope.. don't even think about it Mr Parker." I bit back. "If you think I'm hormonal then you don't get to touch all this" I motioned at my body as I sassed him back. He then growled taking my hand in his. 

"Don't even think about removing that hand Miss Evermore, or I will tie you down to a bed and do naughty, naughty things to you" I held onto his hand as my cheeks flushed red from embarrassment and horniness. I was kind of raging with hormones but I didn't want to admit that to him, not after what I'd just said and done. "Ohh someone's turning red, do you like me threatening you like that" I bit my lip trying to ignore Kai but his hand let go of me and he touched my thigh again inching closer and closer up my leg. 

"Kai.." I let out a whimper. "Stop..." Kai retreated, but left his hand sitting comfortable on my leg as he hummed to himself. 

"You know I love it when you say my name like that" he leaned over and whispered in my ear. I grabbed him by the collar which made the car swerve a little. 

"Listen here Malakai Parker if you continue to pester and tease me like you're doing right now, I'm going to tie you to the next bed I find and do very bad things to you" I winked at him before letting him go so he could focus on the road. He let go all together breathing heavily as he combed a hand through his hair. 

"Jesus women. You know how to make everything tens times more intense, not even I'm able to do that' I smiled happily as I turned the nob of the radio to get a song I could actually sing to, when the song Blame it on the boogie came on and Kai grumbled. I started to sing to it and I could tell Kai was not impressed. 

"Oh baby don't grumble or pout your face might stay that way" I then went back to sing out the song. Eventually I could see Kai tapping his fingers on the wheel, and I beamed in happiness. "You know it's hard to resist the boogie" Kai shook his head. The song ended and one of my other favourites came on Bad guy by The interrupters. Kai looked over me curiously as I sung to it. "What? it's a great song, I had to do something when I was all alone studying...On that note I miss studying. I did way too much of it though in the prison world." I crossed my arms thinking of all the books I read in the time I was all alone. 

"you studied" Kai laughed. "You spent your time studying seriously, what did you learn ancient Greek" I nodded my head.

 "Yes actually.. fascinating language" Kai smiled taking y hand in his as he continued to drive. 

"you know you're such a nerd" I beamed with a wide smile. 

"Why thank you I pride myself in being a nerd, just means I might know more the someone else. I like being helpful" My voice faded out thinking of all the times I didn't feel useful or someones last option. 

"Stop it.. I can sense you self pitying again honey. You're not my last option you're my first option. Always and forever okay.. As for everyone else they're losers for thinking your there last option. " I looked over at Kai as he maintained his eyes on the road and I squeezed his hand affectionately.

"You always know what to say" Kai chuckled. 

"Of course I do, I know what your feeling, how you feel and what's always on your mind..." I hummed thinking of that. I couldn't believe it still that I felt what Kai did, and he felt what I did. We hadn't really spoke about the connection, but we both knew it was there. I guess being an Evermore came with many perks, not always good ones. I looked down taking a strand of hair in my hands looking at the snow white colour of it, one of the many mysteries that I'm yet to fully uncover, but with everything that has happened I hadn't had time to even research the full abilities of my power being the white witch of the Evermore coven. But I knew meeting Kai and being with him would make things easier, even if we had enemies. Because life isn't without it's ups and down and being with Kai I knew exactly who my enemies were. 

An hour later...

I held my stomach trying not to bother Kai so we could continue driving, but my bladder was about over flow and I was extremely hungry. 

"Kai.." I spoke softly looking at him. He glanced at me with a smile. 

"What's up?" He asked curiously. I bit my lip as I played with y hair trying to distract myself form the overwhelming feeling. 

"I'm starving, and I really need to pee like I feel like I'm going to die" Kai sighed and it looked like he was letting out a sigh of relief. 

"Oh thank god I thought you'd never tell me" My eyes widened. 

"What do you mean never tell you? Ya knew I needed to go to the bathroom and didn't say anything.." He nodded smiling awkwardly at me. 

"I wanted to see how long it would take for you to ask me, but it got concerning when it hit the two hour mark" I gasped. 

"You know when I need to go to the bathroom.. how do you know these things" Kai rolled his eyes looking back on the road. 

"It's quite easy actually. You do this thing when you wiggle in your seat and play with your hair" I sighed myself letting go of my hair. 

"I'm that obvious" I almost shouted feeling overly embarrassed right about now. 

"Yes you are.." I grumbled bringing my legs into my chest. 

"Woah I wonder what else I'm obvious about" I wondered out loud, and Kai was more than happy to list them off. 

"Well when your hungry, horny... having an off day and don't tell me" I narrow my eyes looking over at him from the passengers seat. 

"You know maybe it's like how I know you're about to having a bad day" Kai hummed for a moment thinking of my response. "The way we feel each others emotions, maybe it's on a deeper level than we know... I am after all apart of the Evermore coven who knows what they have up there sleeves" I added. 

"This is true. Your family was cooky, unique and weird" I rolled my eyes as he called my family cooky and weird. 

"You know calling my family cooky and weird means you're calling me that right." He was quick to shut up as I saw him bite his lip. 

"I didn't mean it that way..." He tried to back up form his statement, but I simply laughed kissing his cheek. 

"you know you so easy to get right." He chuckled nervously. 

"My goodness women you make it hard not to jump you right now" I knew it was easy to get to him, anyway, anytime and by any means. Kai didn't know this but he cares more, worries more than anyone I've ever met. 

 We finally stopped outside a gas station, and without a second thought I jumped out of the car and bolted for the bathrooms. 

"Wait.. Jesus" I heard Kai shout as I left him behind. I finally sat down on the toilet and sighed with relief. One of the many things that feels good when you're in this situation is when you finally get to the toilet. I finished up and got out of the toilet and back to the car to notice Kai had gone into the gas station, I waited leaning against the car to see a group of bikers watching me and also another group of guys with trucks. What was weird is I thought I knew one of the bikers. It hit me, Bucky.. I knew a guy back at Whit-more he was in my phycology class, we sat next to each other and even hun out a few times. 

"Bucky Mackintosh.." I spoke out loud and the guy jumped for his bike. 

"Thea Salvatore" He spoke back all excited. I ran over to the guy and he brought me into a tight hug. 

"Ohh Bucky too tight... I'm pregnant. don't man handle me to much, my boyfriend would kill you" He let go with a surprised expression over his face. 

"Little Thea salvatore is Pregnant. Who thought that day would come" I hit his arm playfully and he let out a chuckle turning back to his biker friends. "Everyone this is Thea. She's a friend from College. Thea this is Daniel, Marcus and Tony, friends of mine from High school" I waved at the guys as they waved back at me. 

"Nice to meet you Thea" Marcus spoke. Daniel and Tony also greeted me with hello's. 

"So what brings you all the way out here. We going to New York for a conference..." My eyes furrowed thinking maybe he was also a witch. 

"Sam here.. I'm out here with my boyfriend, were going to New York and then New Orleans and then a smaller town to visit my sister" Bucky nodded seeming interested in the conversation. 

"Sounds like lots fun. Hey we might even be going to the same conference.. " Before we could continue out conversation We all looked over to see the truckers watching as even more. 

"What's there deal.." I asked out loud, and Bucky grumbled. 

"Werewolves.. they hate witches.. Especially around this area" he knew, he obviously knew I was a witch. "yes before you say anything Astrid, it's pretty obvious your a witch" He spoke with ease and didn't seem . I threw my hands in the air as I huffed. 

"Am I that obvious with everything I do.. Yes Astrid I know when you need to pee, I know when you Horny what's next he'll know when I'm gonna murder someone" I felt some snake there arm around me and whispered into my ear. 

" of course I'll know when you want to murder someone.. So who are these lovely fellow your talking to love.." I could sense the jealously in his voice as he looked at the four boys. 

"Bucky is a friend from college and the others are his friends.. They're actually going to the same conference as us.. wait what coven are you guys from then." Bucky laughed.  

"Mackintosh... haven't you heard of them" Kai sighed nodding his head. 

"Yep my father used to be friends with your's" Bucky's eyes widened in realisation. 

"oh so your Kai Parker...hmm didn't know they let murders out of prison worlds." I wanted to step forward and smack the guy I thought was my friend when Kai held me back. 

"If you knew the truth you wouldn't be spitting out such words would you" Kai spoke calmly as he held onto me. 

"Pft. I can't believe your having his children Astrid.. What did he do to you.. Let me guess tortured you into submission" I wanted to cry at his words, I wanted to punch him making him feel my hurt. 

"No but his father did" I spat angrily. "So why don't next time before you ever jump to conclusion you get both sides of the story. Like how his father hurt me, nearly killed me, tortured me for days on end.. Maybe then you'd think before you spoke and for that I leave you with a gift" I stepped forward taking Bucky by surprise when I grabbed his head and showed him all the torturous memories I could muster of Joshua hurting me. He fell to the ground in pain as he began to cry. I turned to Kai with tears my eyes. "Can we leave now.." he nodded taking my hand in his when one of his friend spoke. Marcus to be exact. 

"We are sorry for him Astrid. We didn't know he'd act like that, and we didn't even know about Kai so we don't judge.." I shook my head as I continued to walk away with Kai. We go into the car and I saw a bag of my favourite chips and a note on them with my favourite drink and I continued to cry. 

The said. 'For my love.. may this make you happier' I looked over at Kai with a sad smile. 

"Why are you so cute" He sighed with a small smile of his own, he pulled me into his side and I rest my head on his chest as he hugged me. 

"Anything for you Thea anything for you.." I smiled as I snuggled into his chest and he started the car. 

"You know Jealousy suits you"I spoke with my eyes still shut and y arms around his waist. 

"Hmm and anger suites you" I giggled wiping some tears away. 

"Anything to defend you Kai, anything" I hadn't realise my my words faded and I soon found myself fading into sleep as Kai held me tightly against his own body. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

400K 11.2K 39
[EXPLICIT] *THIS BOOK WILL NOT CONTAIN A VIABLE PREGNANCY!* Abandoned as a child, abused by her adopted mother, raised by Klaus Mikaelson. She's had...
63.1K 2.5K 40
The Travelers and the Gemini Coven had hated each other for two thousand years. It made complete sense for Kai Parker to kill the last Traveler when...
658K 18.2K 31
-𝐓𝐡𝐞 17 𝐲𝐞𝐚𝐫 𝛐𝐥𝐝 𝚴𝐞𝐥𝐥𝐲 𝐑𝛐𝐬𝐞 𝐢𝐬 𝐝𝐚𝐧𝐠𝐞𝐫𝛐𝐮𝐬, 𝐬𝐞𝐜𝐫𝐞𝐭𝐢𝐯𝐞 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐟𝐮𝐥𝐥 𝛐𝐟 𝐬𝐮𝐫𝐩𝐫𝐢𝐬𝐞𝐬- 𝚴𝐞𝐥𝐥𝐲 𝐢𝐬 �...
6.9K 272 47
-ˋˏ ༻❁༺ ˎˊ- Samantha Williams, Who is friends with Elena, Bonnie and Caroline, end up being in Prison world with Damon and Bonnie. She faced many cha...