Classroom Of The Elite : The...

By Crystalcursed

This is my first fic and I've no plans to update it any sooner. And believe me, even I cringe at some parts. ... More

Some Words Before You Start
Prologue - Is Society Equal
Chapter 1-Class D
Chapter 2-The beginning
Chapter 3-The Truth
Chapter 4-Class A
Chapter 5-A New Acquaintance
Chapter 6-The Midterms
Chapter 7-The Midterms (Part 2)
Epilogue
Volume-2
Chapter 1-Trouble
Chapter 2-The Idol
Chapter 3-Curiosity
Chapter 4-Betrayal?
Chapter 5-Trial
Epilogue
Special Chapter-The mysterious Kouhai
Volume 3
Chapter 1-Freedom
Chapter 2-Plans
Chapter 3-Special Exam-Part 1
Chapter 4-Special Exam-Part 2
Chapter 5-Special Exam-Part 3
Chapter 6-Special Exam-Part 4
Chapter 7-Special Exam-Part 5
Epilogue
Special Chapter - Aftermath of the Island Test
Volume 4
Chapter 1-The Mischievous Sprite
Chapter 2-The Sports Festival
Chapter 3-A Painful Memory
Chapter 5-The Thorn in our Side
Chapter 6-Ibuki And The Pervert
Chapter 7-Sudo's Rage
Chapter 8-Ayanokouji's Blunder
Chapter 9-Counterfeit
Chapter 10-The Battle between the three years
Epilogue
Special Chapter - The Face Of A Monster
Special Chapter - The Face of An Angel
Volume 5
Chapter 1 - The Game Of Truth And Lies
Chapter 2 - Suspicion Arise
Chapter 3 - Exposed
Chapter 4 - The End Of Peaceful Life
Epilogue
Special Chapter - The True Him
A.N. The 50th Chapter
Volume 6
Chapter 1 - A New Friend
Chapter 2 - A New Challenge
Chapter 3 - Beneath the Sunset
Chapter 4 - The Battle For Class A
Chapter 5 - Preparation
Chapter 6 - Not Alone
Chapter 7 - Motive
Chapter 8 - A Can Of Beer
Chapter 9 - Expulsion
Epilogue
Special Chapter - Someone He Can Trust
Volume 7
Chapter 1 - Secrets
Chapter 2-The Cold Eyes
Ship Confirmed
Chapter 3-The Hiyori Group
Epilogue
Volume 8
Chapter 1 - Something Special
So...

Chapter 4-Nagumo Miyabi

4.7K 193 46
By Crystalcursed

I set off towards school with ichinose beside me. We kind of met in the elevator. Turns out we live in the same dorm wing. I expected her to be with someone as she is one of the most popular girl in the school year. But that wasn't the case or so it seemed to me.

"So Ayanokouji Kun, how are your studies coming along? "Ichinose asked me breaking the silence I was enjoying.

"Well, I have studied enough to clear the passing criteria I guess." I replied.

"They say the term exams would be in a special way. Might be another special exam."

Now this attracted my attention.

"What do you mean?" I asked trying to draw out some useful information.

"Hoshinomiya sensei told us about it last week."

Hoshinomiya Chie. The homeroom teacher of class B. I had met that woman only twice and I knew that she was a huge pain to deal with. Both of the times we had met she had put rather a lot of effect in seducing me.

I didn't question any further as not to give rise to any troublesome suspicions.

We continued on the way to the school with a lot of people joining our duo to form a group of eight. All of them wanting to talk to ichinose. I kind of became the ninth wheeler if such a term exists.

Ichinose threw me an apologetic response but I just waved it off and went ahead. As I entered the corridor, I saw Kamuro so I decided to greet her.

But a surprising thing happened.

She looked at me and just went away. Not even bothering to acknowledge me. What was the problem? Was it because I pointed out her sister's photograph yesterday? No, it's too soon to reach onto a conclusion. Its better if I focus on other things. I need to make some preparations for matsushita to take the stage. But I am suspicious of one person in the class. I first didn't think much about it, but now after so many instances of mood swings or in more accurate terms, personality shift. Something is definitely up with her.

I didn't notice that I had entered the class. I shrugged pushing away all these thoughts and took a seat.

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Timeskip

The second period was granted for the team meeting. Both the teams were supposed to meet in the auditorium. Which meant that there was a chance I would be seeing the Student council president, Horikita's brother would be there too. This festival is gonna be quite interesting. Of course, I'm not going to do anything in the exam but when the exam ends, I will have to settle things with Ryūen. But first I need evaluate how strong he actually is. It is not advisable to go up against him unprepared. According to my current knowledge he has three people who are constantly with him. One being Ishizaki, other is a tall boy who is quite well built. And the third is ibuki.

Oh, talking about ibuki, I received a message from her. But it was deleted in one minute she sent. Sadly, I didn't get to see what the message was. It must have been a mistake, or why would she message me.

We got up and made our way to the auditorium. I was walking along the idiotic trio. For once they were talking about something apart from their perverted and twisted fantasies.

"What do you think sudo, how many are you planning to win."

Sudo laughed loudly, "Dunno, I honestly don't expect any competition. I've been training and playing sports my whole life. After my mama left me and father neglected me, I knew I was a scum. So, I chose this school. Here even someone like me can have a future."

So, this was the reason he had joined this school huh. Well, he was much stronger than I expected even mentally. He really was someone this class needed.

Ike said in an apologetic tone, "Man you got it hard."

"Don't mention it, I don't give a damn about it anyways I should more concentrate on how to win Horikita. Ayanokouji you are close with Horikita right. What is her first name?"

"Horikita's huh, I think it was Suzune" replied to him.

Sudo started blushing and he tried to say those words, "S..uzu.... Damn it its too hard to say her name."

"But the pronunciation of Suzune is quite simple. "I asked him confused what was hard in saying Suzune.

The trio looked at me blankly. It was creepy to see those three with these look.

Ike asked, "Yamauchi is this the same guy who has a harem of his own."

"So, it seems Ike sensei. Sudo what do you say shall we deal him the supreme judgement." Yamauchi said while looking at Sudou.

"Horikita give me strength to kill Ayanokouji for insulting my love for you."

"Love for whom?" From back came a voice which sent shivers down the spines of the trio.

Standing behind them was Horikita Suzune herself.

"Just what are you idiots are talking about?" I gave a sigh of relief; thank god she had not heard everything. I might have had to dig a grave for sudo. That would have been exhausting.

Sudo nervously started saying, "Oh nothing Horikita." Horikita just shook her head not sparing any effort to hide her irritation.

She turned towards me, "Ayanokouji Kun, you don't mind if I take some of your time do you."

"Oh, but I do mind..."

"Thank you for coming Ayanokouji Kun." With those words she already made way in a corridor. I sighed seeing that I had no escape.

Sudo looked down in anger and just walked away. Yamauchi and Ike also walked away laughing at Sudou.

When I reached near the corridor, Horikita was standing there with her arms crossed.

"What do you want Horikita?" I asked her as I didn't want to waste her time with her.

"Ayanokouji Kun, should I believe that you have no interest in contributing to the class now?"

"That's not it, but I would contribute according to average of the class."

She sighed, " I see. But that certainly doesn't stop me from taking your advice correct?"

"Huh that's not what I mean..."

"Thank you for your future efforts Ayanokouji Kun." With those words the devil left me. My fate had been sealed. She called me from there to here just for 2 sentences and a question?

I sighed and started to walk back towards the auditorium. On my way I bought a can of juice from the vending machine. So, I decided to stall time until the meeting was over. It was not as if the meeting was mandatory. When there were five minutes left for the meeting to end, I set out. As I was walking towards the auditorium, I encountered the people I wish I never should have encountered.

Ryūen Ibuki Albert and Ishizaki had just exited the auditorium and their eyes met mine. Ryūen smirked and walked towards me with those three following him.

"Kukuku, if it isn't the mastermind behind Class D's victory. "Ryūen said loud enough for the other three to hear.

The other three were shocked when they heard him. Well Alberts face didn't change but I noticed his eyebrows twitching when he heard those words.

"I don't know what you are talking about. It was all matsushita's plan."

Ryūen just laughed and took a step forward towards me. This was definitely not good. If I get into scuffle with him right now, I may end up attracting attention.

Thankfully Ibuki stopped him, "Oi we aren't here to fight."

Ryūen just looked at her and smirked, "Since when do you care about him so much ibuki. Don't tell me you are a part of his rumored harem."

Ibuki got flustered for a minute but regained her composure.

"Just leave him alone Ryūen. He clearly doesn't have anything to do with it." Ibuki said to him.

"Yeah, he was the one who saved me from expulsion" Ishizaki supported Ibuki and spoke in my favor.

I seriously need to thank ibuki, well this is not the perfect time to thank her.

Ryūen just laughed, "To think that my own dogs would question me, you sure have played your cards right Ayanokouji."

Ibuki tched at the words dog but kept silent. Ryūen took another step towards me.

Ibuki quickly stood in front of me. "I said to leave him alone tch." She said in a little anger.

Ryūen looked surprised but then started laughing, "This is quite fun. So, then Ibuki are you really going to stand against me."

He said while glaring at ibuki. Ibuki glared back not even caring that it was three against two situation. But Ibuki was a rank holder so she must be confident of her skills. But this was Ibuki we were talking about.

She hated losing and she had the courage to stand against people she had no chance of winning.

Ryūen smirked and took a step against ibuki. Ishizaki was scared and confused what to do but he decided to go with Ryūen.

Just before things could escalate the sound of clapping broke our tension. It was a blonde boy. The way his posture was gave a feeling of authority.

"Wow, my kouhais are quite feisty aren't they now."

Now only I realized there was a crowd starting to develop around us. This has turned into more troublesome than I had thought.

"Kukuku and who might you be? "Ryūen asked not even bothering to look at the person who had interrupted them.

The blonde boy just laughed loudly, "Kouhai you are quite funny. Now then what were you going to do. Is it some kind of fight? If it is, I won't mind being a spectator."

"Kukuku why don't you join the fight, or are you just scared and prefer to be the spectator."

The blonde kid just laughed at Ryūen's provocation, "Unlike you fools I know when and how exactly to crush my enemies. So, these cheap provocations won't work on me."

Ryūen just smirked and said, "What a nice excuse for shitting your pants."

At this the upperclassmen smirked but unlike the previous one, this smirk didn't hide his anger.

He advanced towards Ryūen and Ryūen also took steps towards him, but all stopped when one man entered the scene.

Everyone became quiet at once. Though they were grinning and staring at each other with hostility they stopped on sensing the student council president.

"What exactly is going on here, would someone care to explain"

It was more of an order rather than a question. The authority in his voice made it all clear.

The boy just shrugged his shoulders, "Senpai I was just having a chat with my dear Kouhai here. People need to know about the future council president, right?"

Future Council President? Oh, it seems I asked it out loud.

"Just so you know, I'm the current student council secretary, Nagumo Miyabi. He said while smiling at me and ibuki.

"Ill be looking forward to facing my Kouhai's after I officially take the office next year. Be sure to entertain me." With those words he left the place.

It seems the interclass competition isn't the only thing to look forward to now.

It might be possible in the future,

That I have to face the entire school year.

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

A.N. This chapter was to introduce Nagumo miyabi as in the LN he is introduced by hirata during playing soccer. But that scene was difficult to write considering the flow of my plot. So I decided to write this.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

417K 12.6K 87
Ayanokouji manages to escape from the white room through the help of his butler and government officials who are currently investigating the existenc...
70.9K 2.4K 23
Hey there everyone this is my first fanfic so go easy on me ..... that aside this an Ayanokoji X Ichinose fanfiction . Judging by the description you...
7.2K 251 4
This is a what if scenario that I took interest in and this is a whole lot different reaction with an AU of course....... Ayanokoji Kiyotaka had enr...
47.2K 1.7K 28
Advanced Nurturing High School or simply called ANHS is a Japanese institution funded by the government and is a top class institution as many studen...