The Light and Shadows (Aidan...

By BlueBooks016

Sequel to Aidan Gallagher the serial killer (x reader). 5 months . It has been five months since y/n lost the... More

Important
Chapter 1: The Past Five Months
Chapter 2: The Rescue
Chapter 3: The Childhood Friend
Chapter 4: The Dangerman Siblings
Chapter 5: The Massacre
Chapter 6: The Evil Family Meeting
Chapter 7: The Light vs The Shadows Part 1
Chapter 8: The Hunt for Nick and Krist
Chapter 9 : The Light vs The Shadows Part 2
Chapter 11: The Aftermath
Chapter 12: The Decision
Chapter 13: The New Problem
Chapter 14: The Third New Couple
Chapter 15: The Death
Chapter 16: The Death of Y/n
Chapter 17: The Interesting Turn of Events
Chapter 18: The Death "Alex vs Y/n"
Chapter 19: The Past Events
Chapter 20: The Talk
Chapter 21: The Easy Escape
Chapter 22: The Lady In Black
Chapter 23: The Reunion
Chapter 24: The News
Chapter 25: The End of Something Part 1
Chapter 26: The End of Something Part 2
Chapter 27: The End of Something Part 3
Chapter 28: The End of Something Part 4
Chapter 29: The Sacrifice
Chapter 30: The New World
Chapter 31: The College Life
The Last Chapter 32: The Wedding
Q/A
Casting for Sequel
Cast Announcement !
Sequel Title
BOOK COVER !
BAD NEWS!
Sequel Update !

Chapter 10: The Light vs The Shadows Part 3

438 21 113
By BlueBooks016

Y/n's POV :

I wasn't nervous not at all .

I have been waiting for this moment fir five fucking months .

The day I finally take revenge .

I make a quick stop to the gadget room to pick some weapons and when I am done I go out on my hunt for Allison again .

This will be her last night on earth !

Alex's POV :

One job I had one god damn job , it was a simple task kill two people , and I couldn't even do that .

The two cowards took off on their jet and I soon followed but lost track of them .

God knows where they are going .

I contact base and tell them what happened , and mom replied and said that I should go check to see if Allison is alright .

As much boring it sounds I have to do it .

In a few hours I was there .

I sneaked inside the TSO USA base and found that there were only ten guards and 2 were killed probably by Allison .

She is leaving lose ends .

I sigh and wear by badass mask and kill all the remaining 8 guards .

After that I go inside to find wherever the hell Allison is .

Allison's POV :

Where the hell Is the vault room ?

I searched the entire place and I can't find it !

I continue my search until I find a room that says do not enter .

I roll my eyes , and go enter the room and just as I expected it was the vault room .

It took a few minutes , a lot of few minutes to open the vault and when it did , I went inside .

There were millions of files on god knows what , and a lot of money .... boring .

I finally see what I was looking for .. the final piece of the map of the secret TSO weapon .
I grab and go out of the vault .

I go out of the entire room and just as I was about to go out of the hallway I hear some one cough behind me .

I turn around and take out my gun and see that it was non other than y/n

She had a gun of her own and it was pointed at me .

She had gotten .... fat a lot fat since I last saw her .

I ignore her increase and weight and say : "How cute , y/n it's been a long time but the both of us know that you don't have the balls to shoot someone or even kill someone".

I see y/n smile at me with confidence I have never seen in her before .

She says : "Te poor innocent y/n that you know died along with Aidan , the y/n you see right know had only one goal at the moment , it is to kill you , and you have given me enough strength to kill you . I have wanted and waited to kill you for 5 months . And now I will finally have revenge".

Okay she definitely changed .

Out of no where she immediately shot me but I ducked in time .

And soon enough we were in a women to women gun fight .

She may have changed but her aim is lousy . Her bullets didn't even come close to me .

As for my aim , she always somehow misses them .

In the end we were hiding behind a wall .

I checked my gun four bullets left .

That more than enough .

I see y/n creep closer towards me and go out of her hiding spot ,

I take the opportunity to jump out of my hiding spot and shot y/n's stomach with the remaining four bullets .

She falls down and I see blood spilling out .

She's done . I go towards her and I smirk . Both lovers were killed by me .

I shot her four times in her stomach so she won't live for long .

I look at her and I see the life drain from eyes , and she's falls limp .

Y/n l/n was dead and no more .

She can go to her lover Aidan wherever in hell he is .

I did it I killed both Aidan and y/n !

As I was doing a happy dance and staying proud of myself , and being prideful , and looking at y/n's dead body ..

A shot rang off and it hit my legs and I fell to the ground and I yelled in pain .

Y/n's dead so who the hell shot me ?!?!

I turn around while grunting in pain .

And see that my shooter was non other than .......

............ Y/n ?!?!

Wtf !! How ? She's dead and right there . I look at her dead body .

Was that her twin I killed ? Does she have a clone ? What the fuck is going on .

I see y/n look at me and she had a smirk on her face .

I ask her how ?

She replies by aiming the gun at me and then showing me a remote .

She clicks on the remote and the y/n that I killed disappeared!

Wtf ?!

She looks at me with a shit eating grin and says : "What you 'killed' was nothing but a remote control hologram . Welcome to 2021 bitch !" She says that and she shots my other leg and I scream in pain .

Y/n comes near me and says : "This was how you made Aidan suffer right , well I will gladly make you suffer as well".

She then shots my arm and I scream so loud in pain .

Y/n looks amused at my screams of pain and she says : "Payback's a bitch isn't it".

"Screw you". I yell at her and she replies "Oh no honey , I will be the one to screw You , I will make sure that after today you won't live and you won't ever bother me or Aidan's and my children ever again".

She's pregnant ?! That explains the weight gain .

She then points the gun at me and she was about to shot !

I tell her to stop . But she puts her finger over the trigger and I assume the worst and prepare myself for death .

Y/n's POV :

It worked she feel for the hologram.

And now she is trembling at my feet and I can finally take my revenge and make her suffer .

I was about to shot her head but I felt someone put a gun to my head .

It was a boy from his voice and it seems that he was deepening-his voice .

He said : "if I were you I would drop the gun . Unless you want to die with your children"

Damn it ! Where did this guy come from ?

Alex's POV :

I was watching from a corner the fight between sis and this y/n girl .

She was good .

And she was hot ! No wonder Aidan chose her to be his girlfriend .

She managed to trick Allison and me with the hologram.
She's good .

But I had to step in when she was about to kill sis .

I told her to drop her gun and she did as I told And I took her gun and put Allison on my shoulders .

She was telling me or rather yelling at me to kill y/n . I couldn't even if I wanted to, trust me as much fun it would be to kill y/n I couldn't . Because of a dumbass run mom has 'never kill a pregnant women'.

I sigh and take sis into my private jet and off we go with the final TSO map piece .

———————————————
TO BE CONTINUED
_________________

Authors note :

Hi readers how was the chapter ?

Vote and comment if you liked it !

Who thought y/n died ? Did you really think I would kill a pregnant y/n like that , especially when she is pregnant with Aidan's children .

Nope definitely not .

Anyway see you soon,
Bye!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

39.2K 944 37
I lower my voice. "And you never contacted me again. You say you've been through tough times, then what about me? You think my life was pink and pret...
15.3K 836 51
After the events of Swanston, Killian-Grey struggles to prove himself to the group after being branded as a traitor--especially when competing with h...
261 25 26
"We're living ghosts with superpowers fighting a supernatural war that has been predicated since the beginning of time. Yeah, I'd say this is on the...
115K 4.3K 57
[BOOK 6] 10 YEARS LATER... Ten years ago, Aspen left Beacon Hills for good and never once looked back. The pack had mostly gone their separate ways o...