Inseparable (Aot x reader)

By Aurorasol1

You, Levi, Isabel and Farlan were living happily, roaming the streets of the underground until one day you cr... More

Author's Note:
Promises
Trust..what's that?
It should've been me..
New Arrivals
Training
Training (pt2)
Changing days
Human
Why did this happen?
Trial and Error
Moving forward
Mistakes
New teams
Choices
A New Guest
Revenge
What now?
Abilities
An Unexpected arrival
Hard Truth
Fighting Back
Desperate
Safe and Sound
Betrayal
New Times
Up for Grabs
Limited Time
A New Enemy
Risks
The Queen and more
Stars
Stories
Food
Where it all began
New gear
Start of a Final Battle
Hell on the battlefield
Difficult Decisions
Breathe
Control
The Blood on my Hands
Alive
Secrets
A dream come true
Not Over Yet
A New World
Dare-devil
Tired
As the Nights Pass
Candidates
Memories
Memories (pt. 2)
Forgetting
Plans for the Future
Survivor
Night Train
Back
Offers
Truth
The Crown (pt. 1)
The Crown (pt.2)
Party
Declaration of War
Surprises
Reunited... kind of
Home
Arrangements
Queen to queen
Events
Business
!Info that you didnt know you needed but you know now!
Tricks
Beginning of the End
The Paths
Is this how it ends?
Final Authors note

Battle

3.4K 85 25
By Aurorasol1

Me and Eren charge towards the beast, trying to head for the nape. The titan swings its arm towards us and wipes out the top of the wall. Me and Eren quickly jump out of the way.

"This is going to be harder than we thought" I tell him

"Just get as close as you can to him!" he demands me.

"Since when did I take orders from cadets" I whisper underneath my breath.

"Did you say something (y/n)" he asks.

"No. Let's do this." I say to try get away.

We both grapple our wires onto him and fly around him, trying to get to the nape.

"This wasn't an accident. This was planned. Does this titan have intelligence? It came out of no where. If it walked towards us, we would've seen it from the wall. Something doesn't add up." I think to myself.

It's massive hand attempts to grab Eren but I just make it, slicing off each of its fingers. Eren latches on to it arm and swings around it from behind. I run along its arm to distract it from going after the boy. I grab my blades and sprint towards its shoulder.

"This is my chance to take it out!" I think to myself until it moves its arm which causes me to lose balance. I manage to latch myself again to its back and I see Eren go straight for the nape with nothing protecting it. We had done it or at least I hope so.

Suddenly, the titan releases a lot of hot steam. I put my blades in-front of my face hoping they would stop the heat getting to it. I realise Eren is still somewhere above me.

"Eren! Let go or we will burn alive!" I say before getting back to the wall. I look back and don't see Eren. Maybe he was still there?

I soon see him trying to slash the titan, except there was no titan to be seen so he instead slashed through the steam. I jump down the side of the wall to meet Eren half way down.

"I-it's gone?" I ask looking at Eren.

"Where though?" he replies.

"Did you guys beat it?!" we both look up to see Thomas above us.

"No! Just like five years ago! It appeared and then disappeared!" He yells back. There were only footprints left from where it stood.

We both get back up and meet Thomas and Connie on top of the wall.

"We let him get away." I say. "Sorry about that."

"What are you apologising for? We were too scared to help you guys so we should be saying sorry." Thomas tells me.

"Guys. Now is not the time for apologising to each other" Connie yells. "The wall has been broken. We have to seal it before any titans get in again!"

A man from the Garrison Regiment comes and tells us, "the colossal titan response operation is already underway! Return to HQ as quick as possible!" We all salute the man as he continues. "anyone who's come in contact with it, remember to give a report."

"Yes sir!" we all say.

"We pray for the Advance team's success!" Connie adds on and the man flies off.

--time skip--

People of all ages run through the streets, trying to flee to safety inside Wall rose from Trost, where the wall had been kicked in. There were screams heard of many and babies crying and children looking for others. It was a horrifying sight to see.

"Please only take necessary belongings and stay calm!" I hear soldiers trying to calm pedestrians. Many people lined up outside the gates to Wall Rose. The hole was blocked by nets blocking any titans trying to get in. They would then be killed by then canons on top of the wall.

--back at hq--

"You cadets have successfully graduated! You are now proper soldiers!" a voice came from the centre of the room. "I have high hopes for you in this operation!"

I had just finished refilling my gas tanks and renewing my blades. I turn around and see many others running around in a panic. I look through the corner of my eye to see the same ginger girl and tall boy I had seen earlier that day. It looked like they were telling each other love-vows or something.

I see Mikasa run in looking frantically around for something or someone. I look just in-front of her to see Eren and Armin, but something seemed off so I approached them. I started to get a clearer view of what was happening. He was scared. Shaking like crazy not being able to attach his gas tank to the refilling station.

"Are you okay Armin?!" I hear Eren ask him.

"I-I'm fine!" Armin responds in a shrieked tone. "I'll calm down soon enough! It's just we dont have the technology to quickly seal an 8 meter-high hole and we never never managed to unearth that big boulder near the front gate! The city will be as good as lost unless we seal that hole.

I walk up to Armin and hit him on the head to shut him up. "This isn't like the last time this happened. We wont give up until those titans have given in" everyone stares at me. "So pull yourself together. It wont be any better if you take to long."

"I'm sorry.." I hear him mutter. "I'm alright."

Just then as I help him refill his gas and blades, someone rushes in. "Come on we have got to go! The titans have gotten in!"

------------------------------------

"As practiced, you will now split into your squads and preform resupply, message relay and titan-clearing duties under command of the Garrison Regiment!" a man with a light brown beard said. "The Garrison Regiment's intercept squad will take over the vanguard led by the cadets! The Support Squad will take the middle guard and the Garrison Regiment's elite squads will take the rear guard. I have received word that the advance team was wiped out!" I watch as everyone's eyes opened. "The outer gate has been breached, and the titans have been allowed inside! In other words, the Armoured titan could possibly appear again and demolish the inner gate!"

"You've got to be kidding" some voices said.

"The vanguard is currently engaged with the enemy! This defence operation has but one objective: to defend Wall Rose until the citizens have evacuated! Be prepared to lay down your lives! Dismissed!"

"Sir!" we all saluted with a hand on our hands. Everyone started to rush everywhere. I walk towards the edge of the place just behind Eren and sit down nearby.

"Move!" I hear someone shout near me.

I look up to see Jean and Eren at each others necks again.

"What's wrong, Jean?"

""What's wrong?!" That's easy for you to say you suicidal maniac!" I start to get up and walk towards them. "You want to join the scouts! You're ready to be Titan food anytime! But I was headed for the interior tomorrow!"

"Hey. Calm down horse face." I say.

He turns around and holds me by my collar. "You expect me to calm down and accept death?!"

"No I don't. But think back." I reply to him. "Do you remember all the sweat and blood we went through to reach here?"

"So many times we came close to dying during those three years" Eren adds. "Some people did die but we survived!"

"We can also survive today if you put your mind to it. Lose focus and you might join those people who lost their lives." I say bluntly. "You can survive today, tomorrow and the rest of your life if you put your mind to it. You can even leave for the interior tomorrow." He looks down taking my words to heart. "Can you put me down now?" I ask as he still holds my collar.

He let's go and walks away, "come on Daz. Quit crying and let's go."

"R-right!" I hear a faint voice say.

I walk away leaving Eren with Mikasa.

———————<>——<>———————

I was in a squad with Reiner, Bertholdt, Annie and Marco. We were a good squad physically and possibly mentally.

We were near the middle but not the closest. We stood on the rooftops before any further instructions.

"I wonder how everyone else is doing" I ask to myself.

"They will be fine (y/n). Don't worry" Marco says putting a hand on my shoulder.

I turn around to Marco and put my hands on his shoulders, "please don't die if we go out there." I beg him. "Not any of you dare die." I turn around to the rest of them.

"You know we wouldn't give up that easy (y/n)." Reiner laughs.

"You guys head out. The squad in-front of you has been wiped out by the Titans. So go kill as many as you can before they get any closer!"

"Sir!" We salute the man.

We head out too where the other squad was supposed to be. There were Titans everywhere. I have seen Titans before but not in this crisis. It was a bit scary.

I manage to reach the first one which looked like a 6 meter. I latch the wires onto it and swerve around it, slashing its nape right open and then I slip away to the next one.

time skip—

I have killed about 8 Titans at this point and haven't seen the others in a while. I decide to take a break and sit on one of the rooftops - taking caution of any nearby Titans.

I soon stand up to meet up with my squad again but something doesn't feel right. I get a feeling that something has happened and it's not good.

I walk to the edge of the roof and see people still trying to evacuate. "Jeez what is taking so long?" I sigh. I move to get a better look and see the cause.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

8.7K 264 7
𝐀𝐫𝐦𝐢𝐧 𝐗 𝐁𝐥𝐚𝐜𝐤 𝐑𝐞𝐚𝐝𝐞𝐫 𝐎𝐫 𝐈𝐧 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐜𝐡 𝐀𝐫𝐦𝐢𝐧 𝐦𝐞𝐞𝐭𝐬 𝐚 𝐡𝐨𝐦𝐞𝐛𝐨𝐝𝐲 𝐭𝐡𝐫𝐨𝐮𝐠𝐡 𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐧𝐞𝐰𝐥𝐲 𝐞𝐱𝐭𝐞𝐧𝐝𝐞�...
357 12 10
"𝓃𝑜 𝓇𝑒𝑔𝓇𝑒𝓉𝓈...𝓇𝒾𝑔𝒽𝓉?" "𝓌𝒽𝑒𝓃 𝒾'𝓂 𝓌𝒾𝓉𝒽 𝓎𝑜𝓊? 𝓃𝑒𝓋𝑒𝓇."
301K 8.6K 47
𝘞𝘪𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘯 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘮𝘰𝘯𝘴𝘵𝘳𝘰𝘶𝘴 𝘵𝘳𝘦𝘦𝘴, 𝘢 𝘨𝘪𝘳𝘭 𝘭𝘢𝘺 𝘧𝘭𝘢𝘵 𝘰𝘯 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘤𝘰𝘰𝘭 𝘨𝘳𝘦𝘦𝘯 𝘨𝘳𝘢𝘴𝘴. 𝘞𝘪𝘵𝘩 𝘳𝘪𝘣𝘴 𝘴𝘩𝘰𝘸...
249K 9.1K 69
A child forced to live life on the streets until the unprecedented calamity that claimed many lives and left even more uncertainties in the air. It's...