Princess of Magic | Harry Pot...

By SusanDaniel1

"You're dating the mother fucking princess bitch" [Goblet of fire - deathly Hallows] - Currently Editing Orp... More

0.00 | PROLOGUE
CAST
FOUR
0.01| WINTERS
0.02| FREINDSHIP
0.03 | FEAST
0.04 | HERBOLOGY
0.05 | RIVALS
0.06 | FLAME
Glow | 0.07
Owl | 0.08
Fallen | 0.09
Potter | 0.10
Panic | 0.11
Mother | 0.12
Muffins | 0.13
Dragons | 0.14
Stupid | 0.15
Dates | 0.16
Red | 0.17
Ball | 0.18
Fireworks | 0.19
Gossip | 0.20
Night | 0.21
Nice | 0.22
Water | 0.23
Woods | 0.24
Blood | 0.25
Rose | 0.26
Love | 0.27
News | 0.28
Doggy | 0.29
Kitchens | 0.30
Dream | 0.31
Family | 0.32
Death | 0.33
Life | 0.34
End | 0.35
Year Five
Castle | 0.36
Anger | 0.37
Truth | 0.38
History | 0.39
Prefect 0.40
0.41 | JOURNEY
0.42 | ANGER
0.43 | DETENTION
0.44 | SCAR
0.45 | ARGUMENT
0.46 | ARMY
0.47 | REBELLION
0.48 | QUIDDITCH
0.50 | FIRE
A return ?

0.49 | COMFORT

644 33 8
By SusanDaniel1

Bambi had found Penelope a very likeable character after sharing an interest in the world of muggle reading. If the notebook the girl carried around hadn't given it away, the way she spoke on the subject with intensity and enthusiasm would have. As they waited outside McGonagall's office, they found comfort in common interests.

Penelope pushed her notebook into her bag, "You and Harry Potter, eh?" Her eyebrows rose teasingly, "Fred and George told me you could hardly speak to one another before."

Bambi had cringe, reminiscing at the moments of their stuttering and awkwardness. "Merlin, don't remind me."

Often did her mind wander into their relationship from the year previous. Most of the time blamed their apparent awkward feelings on the lack of experience. Harry had, after all, been her first crush. Based on her knowledge surrounding teen romance cliche, she didn't stand a chance.

Now, their relationship was maturing in some sense. The trauma at the end of the year forced this. How could early adolescence innocent be maintained after everything? The real world was nipping at them.

At times it scared her, but the way they were all maturing and coming to understand finally sent a sense of achievement. Harry, who had once been uncomfortable speaking to her, would not have been kissing her the way he did last year.

The door had creaked opened as a blur of pink trotted out. Umbridge had made a voice of pleasantness with her nose pointed towards the ceiling. As her heels clinked under the ground, Umbridge was looking down at them.

"Miss Winters and Miss Marshalls, don't you have somewhere else to be?" Her hand folded in front of her, "I'm sure you do not spend the entirety of your time outside Professor McGonagall's office, hmm?"

While Penelope had gone to grab her belongings, Bambi arched a brow, speaking with pure confidence, "We are just making you that you ain't -" Her hand rose to brush a strand of hair from her eyes as the scar burned into her hand flashed. "Abusing your power. The Ministry with the Royal family may be intrigued to hear of your progress, don't you think?"

Anger had flared across Umrbridge eyes for a matter of moments as she pushed her shoulders back. "Fudge is quite impressed with the progress. I assure you that. "

A smirk had struck her wrinkled face, "I do hope to see you at the wedding of your dear brother Billy. Lara had always been an incredible asset to the Ministry, don't you think? Oh -" placing a hand on her heart, Umbridge cooed softly. "I forgot. My apologies you are not invited. Maybe it is possible others see through the royal facade."

A rage had begun bubbling inside of Bambi, begging her to lash out and release. It was an urge, a need. She might have listened to it if it wasn't for Penelope shooting out her seat, "I don't think any student personal life is any of your business, Professor." Her hand latched onto Bambi's elbow, faking a sincere smile, "If you don't mind, we will be off now."

Once they had moved further, Bambi breathed heavily, "Thank you." Penelope merely nodded, genuinely giving her a soft smile. By now, the door had groaned once more and the boys as stepped out, vexed as ever.

George had flung his arms into the air, spitting with anger, "Banned. We are banned!"

"Banned!" Penelope repeated in disbelief, edging into line with the twins. However, Harry had turned the other way, staring miserably out the window. The others move along the corridor, not realising Bambi had stayed behind. She reached his side, attempting to grab his hand before he flinched, snatching away.

"The voice is there, isn't it?" Harry nodded, and her instinct rose to grab his hand tightly where there was no chance of him letting go before dragging him down the hallway.

They walked in silence before stopping with a halt in front of the familiar wall. Harry had glared at the wall for a moment before his eyes shifted, calming as Bambi eyes closed. The two large doors groaned as the room came into view. Harry - for the first time, felt the anger wash away.

When Bambi had thought about recreating a version of the Hufflepuff common room, she had every intention of retracing the comfort it provided for her in times of need. Of course, no one from the other house's had ever really emerged themselves into the basement. They would have been drenched in Vinegar the way Helga Hufflepuff intended.

She intended to maintain that secrecy out of her loyalties and selfishness. Asking the room to merely apply her version of the comforts would do justice alone. The large cobble fire had centred focus around the honey sofas. Natural light was puny in the basement in which this room reflected, applying dimness. The walls like their training room had been fillies with bookcases, to which she added herself. Where the original had portraits of noticeable members, Bambi included memories of their friends and families.

Harry had already released Bambi's hand as he walked across the room, staring in awe before turning to her with a beaming smile, "Is this the -"

"Hufflepuff common room?" He nodded, "Yes, my variation of it anyways. I thought it comforts me and that maybe," A succulent sat upon a chest of draws in which Bambi rested her fingers through the leaves, "it would then work for you also."

Harry had taken the small steps to her side, resting his hands on her cheeks, forcing her to stare into his green eyes. Her heart skipped a beat as she took in a shuddered breath, feeling the warmth of his falling onto her, "Thank you." Laying a gentle kiss atop her forehead, he laced their fingers towards the fireplace.

It felt like hours had passed as they occupied the entirety of the day in the room. They spoke nothing of the recent events, but Harry listened intently to Bambi's childhood stories. She retold the story of learning to ride a muggle bike with Bill, in which she had unconsciously fallen into Harry's side, resting her hand on his chest as her head fell on his shoulder. Instantly Harry's arm wrapped around her as his head rested upon hers. All was perfect.

"I still can't say the Hufflepuff common room is better than Gryffindor," He had joked once Bambi questioned the adoring red tower. Playful had she slapped his chest, pushing back with raised eyes brows. His fingers had reached out, bushing a curl behind her ear. "Maybe I should make a Gryffindor remake one day for you."

His warmth was inviting her once more when she fell back into his side, but there was a sudden stiffness within him that didn't go unnoticed. "What's the matter?" she was leaning on the edge of the couch now, watching him as his eyes lingered elsewhere.

"What happened on the pitch?" Her stomach dropped as if she had missed a step on the staircases. Bambi had wishful thinking Harry had forgotten. "I mean," he sat up, resting a finger to his cheek, where once the cut had appeared. "It just vanished? I felt it close up? Is that something to do with you..."

He didn't say the words Bambi didn't want to hear. Her powers had been something she had to come to terms with only recently. Now she was physically performing. From the wandless magic in their DA lessons to this... Healing? She didn't even know.

"I - I don't know." She swallowed the lump that formed, "My mother sent me a letter a while back that she might have found something. Answers. But what if it doesn't matter? What if all this is harmful" her eyes had blurred over, the sparks of the fire shot out. "I'm scared, Harry."

Harry's comforting movements of this thumb grazing her hand had her breathing in, "My crystal glows purple whenever you're about to feel pain."

She had spoken so fast Harry had mere seconds to process it all. Silence had consumed them as she half expected him to release her hands, backing away. I mean, she had just confessed the ability to predict his pain. Anyone with sense would react badly.

Yet, Harry had stilled, clutching her hand tightly. He blinked, eyes darting around the room before she continued. "I noticed it first at our detention with Umbridge. I tested my theory the other day when you said your scar was hurting. Today just confirmed it further as I couldn't hide it anymore. Stevie, Frankie and Hermione had seen."

Harry spoke with uncertainty, " So, whenever I'm about to feel pain it -" he pointed at the crystal she had now pulled out her pocket, "Glows." Nodding fear ran circles across her body. It danced hurriedly across. It neared consumed her before Harry clutched her hands once more, bringing them towards him. "Right, well, like you said... Rose might have some answers and -"

"You're not scared?" she had nearly choked on her words.

"Scared?" he frowned, placing a chaste kiss with a short laugh, "Worried, yes, but we can deal with this. Just maybe it would nice if could yell out - 'Hey, you're about to feel pain', every once in a while as a warning." they locked eyes as finally, a laugh escaped her lips and for the first time, Bambi felt the weight of her worries lift.

Time had moved onwards as December arrived with Hagrid return to Hogwarts. Harry, Ron and Hermione had ventured out to hear his tale of the Giants in which Bambi swore never to get on the wrong side. Christmas was the subject of everyone's attention as Bambi was to be at the Burrow seen as Rose refused to have it at Grimmauld place.

Bambi often found time alone, seen as Stevie and Frankie were performing prefects duty. Peeves the ghost had Stevie running around chasing him for some tinsel only the other day. She spent her time between herself, Cedric and the Golden trio if she wasn't with the two. Enjoying the time as she watched Hermione bury herself in knitting for the house elf's, neither herself nor Harry had the heart to tell her they shared no interest.

The two hadn't returned to the makeshift Hufflepuff room since. But neither shared their adventure with anyone else, despite Stevie pestering her over the disappearance for hours.

No one that seen the purple glow that day on the Quidditch stands had asked her many questions also, and she was grateful for Harry on that part. He had been the one to go around, informing them all not to threat. Of course, they did worry, but at least they didn't annoy her.

Their last DA lesson before the Christmas break had arrived. While Bambi, Stevie and Frankie recovered from their snowball fight with the triplets, Cedric waited outside the doors with hot chocolate for all six. Stevie had beamed with joy, smothering the drink down herself before hissing in pain as it burned.

"You're an absolute divvy," said Cedric as they walked into the room of requirements gold baubles hit them, each bearing the face of Harry with the lettering: "HAVE A VERY HARRY CHRISTMAS!"

Bambi sucked in a laugh as she twirled one of the baubles around as Harry - who hadn't noticed their arrival, quickly tried to take them all down. "Nice decorations? We always wondered if you were in love with yourself."

Stevie howled out loud, turning to Cedric and Frankie admitting, that's a good one.

"Piss off," Harry remarked lazily with a hint of a smirk, "Dobby did it. I'm trying to take it down before everyone arrives."

"Why," Stevie fell onto the cushions lined out, taking the yellow one all to herself, "This is Bambi's dream room."

"And I'll be saving one of these -" she picked a bauble out Harry crowded arms, placing it in her bag, "for the future. Reckon Dad will let me put it as the star." Harry had rolled his eyes playfully as Bambi returned to the Hufflepuffs while the triplets hex the Baubles to sing out loud the writing in Professor Umbridge voice.

Finally, everyone arrived in time as Harry disregarded all of the baubles. Resuming their positions on the cushions, Harry called out, "I thought this evening we should just go over the things we've done so far because it's the last meeting before the holidays, no point starting anything new right before a three-week break —"

"We're not doing anything new?" said Ernie in a whisper to Susan, who frowned as he spat on her leg, "If I'd have known that, I wouldn't have come. . . ."

"We're all sorry Harry didn't tell you, then," said Fred loudly. Several people laughed, including Penelope at his side.

"We can practice in pairs," said Harry. "We'll start with the Impediment Jinx, just for ten minutes, then we can try Stunning again."

Stevie and Bambi were up against one another. From their first lesson, Stevie proved successful in Jinxes. The first time they practice, "Impedimenta", she had stilled Frankie in his steps for almost a minute straight. Bambi had been testing her ways with wandless magic once more, imagining the flicking of her wrist to match the words within her mind. She had fully managed to use the spell "Flipendo" to knock Luke into the bookcase as all the books fell onto his head. He was fine, of course, but the triplets avoided Bambi attempts at practising with them since.

Once again, the whole class had improved once Harry had called the hour. Stevie had even managed to stun Bambi at one point, catching her off guard as she accused Frankie pants of falling. Harry had called it misconduct, but Stevie thought otherwise, taking the win.

"You're getting good," Harry beaming around at them as they gathered their bags. "When we get back from the holidays, we can start doing some of the big stuff — maybe even Patronuses."

The announcement of using a Patronus sents murmurs of excitement as the room began clearing. Usually, the four were one of the last ones out before Harry, Hermione and Ron. Yet, as Cedric slumped his hands into his pocket, he left without a word with the first crowd.

Frankie had called after him as the three remained staring at the doors he exited through without a second glance. "Should we go and ask him what's the matter?"

Bambi had nodded, falling into step, but Stevie pushed her arm out, stopping them. "No, I'll speak to him. He probs don't want to feel ambushed." With that, she had passed through the doors, her hair trailing at her hurried steps.

The two had remained, shock, shrugging it off as they avoid Mrs Norris is a hurry. As they neared the basement, Bambi had gasped, clutching her pocket as her Hearst dropped. "I've left my bloody wand. Go ahead," she called back as Frankie rolled his eyes, "I'll meet up with you. Maybe I'll catch Stevie and Cedric snogging!"

Retracing her step, she finally pushed on the doors, in which the scene she had arrived to had her turning to ice. They hadn't noticed her arrival more likely to Cho's cries. She pushed herself further towards Harry as he backed away. He was muttering something only they could hear as his back was against the hall. Cho leaned upwards.

Bambi had wanted to scream. Embrace her badger side. Yet, she grounded. As if the Impedimenta spell had been used on her once more. Forced to watch as Cho's eyes fluttered shut and her lips parted, bracing herself.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

57 0 17
Y/n is starting Hogwarts all exciting, she makes friends with Draco Malfoy and the Golden Trio. Her school life is normal, besides all the Harry Pott...
1.9M 69.4K 50
She'd expected to possibly give her life to this war, she'd even prepared for the reality that they might lose the war. But the one thing Hermione Gr...
710 38 6
[EDITED] [BOOK ONE] In Hermione Granger's fourth year at Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry, she finds herself falling for the most popular...
23.9K 387 26
Catherine Collins can easily be described in three words: beautiful, cruel, and manipulative. Most of Hogwarts refers to her as the Slytherin Princes...