KAVA FF

By ilovepatchcipriano03

Kabir Sharma is a 25 years old cop. Vansh Raisinghania is 28 years old mafia businessman. Kabir sends a under... More

Characters
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 3.5 (Bonus Chapter)
Chapter 4
Chapter 5 Vansh POV
Chapter 6
Chapter 6.5 (Bonus Chapter)
Chapter 7 (Vansh POV)
Chapter 7.5 (Bonus Chapter)
Chapter 8 (Vansh POV)
Chapter 9
Chapter 10 (Vansh's POV)
Chapter 11 (Vansh's POV)
Chapter 12
Chapter 13 (Vansh POV)
Chapter 14
Chapter 15 (Vansh's POV)
Chapter 16
Chapter 17 (Vansh's POV)
Chapter 17.5 (Bonus Chapter)
Chapter 18
Chapter 19 (Vansh's POV)
Chapter 20
Chapter 21 (Vansh's POV)
Chapter 22
Narrator's POV (Bonus)
Chapter 24
Chapter 25 (Vansh's POV)
Chapter 26 (Vansh's POV)
Chapter 27
Chapter 28 (Vansh's POV)
Chapter 29
Chapter 30 (Vansh's POV)
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 32.5 (Bonus)
Chapter 33
Chapter 34 (Vansh's POV)
Chapter 35
Chapter 35.5 (Bonus Chapter)
Chapter 36 (Vansh's POV)
Chapter 37
Chapter 38 (Vansh's pov)
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43 (Vansh's pov)
Chapter 44
Chapter 45 (Vansh's pov)
Chapter 46
Chapter 46.5 (Bonus)
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49 (Vansh's pov)
Chapter 50
EPILOGUE
Author's note
Valentine Special

Chapter 23 (Vansh's POV)

1.6K 91 3
By ilovepatchcipriano03

Vansh's pov

"Boss, he's asking for your phone number." Angre came into my room, where I was doing my work. Seven days, they were only seven days, and now I'm full of work. Not even looking up to Angre I extended my hand, so I could get the phone call and see who now wants Vansh Raisinghania's phone number. It's not the first call of the day.

When he hands me the phone, I put it on my ear and say "Hello, Vansh Raisinghania speaking."

I stopped working and leaned a little back on my chair.

"Hello, Vansh Raisinghania. Kabir Sharma speaking." said a very familiar voice sarcastically.

The last time I saw or talked to him was ten days ago, on the cruise, and since then I was trying not to think about him, or when his sof- no his lips touched my cheek. And not to forget when he was flirting with that receptionist or giving his number to that girl he "saved". I don't know why, but when I saw him flirting with them, I didn't like it, something was building up in me, like frustration and something else, which I couldn't put my finger on.

"Umm hello?" he said.

"Sorry Kabir I got lost in my thoughts."

"Well, well what are you thinking about."

You. "Work."

"Oh I see. There must be a lot of work, since you haven't done that for seven days."

"Yes, there is. May I dare ask why you did the honor to call me?" I asked ironically.

"Oh, yeah. So, well... umm... since we are already on the phone... I wanted to meet you."

He wanted to meet me? Anticipation built inside me. And also a little excitement at the thought of meeting him.

"What have I done to have such pleasure?" I asked in a mocking tone, trying not to let my enthusiasm show.

"Come on, Vansh. When can I come meet you? I'll tell you everything once we are face to face."

"Face to face. Are you coming to interrogate me?" I questioned sarcastically, but I was hoping that he would deny it, because I also wanted to meet him... but not as an Inspector and a prime suspect.

"Vansh, I don't have the whole day. Please tell me when I can come and talk to you." he said, getting a little bit angry.

"Calm down, Inspector. Let's see..." I checked my watch and told him "You can come in an hour."

"Okay. I'll be there." and then he cut the phone.

Mmm... that was a little bit strange. What did he want now? Is something wrong? Or is it something very important that couldn't have done on the phone? Or he just wanted to see me? That thought made me smirk. Stop, it Vansh. And focus on your work. I picked up the pen, and started to do what I had to do, again.

After exactly an hour, Angre came in.

"He's here, Boss."

"Let him in." he nodded and went to call him.

I was still sitting when Kabir came in. My heart skipped a beat at the sight of him.

"Hello."

"Hello. Take a seat." I said pointing at an armchair near me. "Well , what did you want to talk about?"

"Vansh, nobody ever taught you to ask a person how they are doing first? You know, good manners." he said, trying to imitate my voice.

Here he is. I really missed him. No, no... missed his behaviour. The way he imitated me, the way he dared me, the way he never got scared by the fact that I had money or a power, the way... okay that's enough.

"You just did now." I made a pause. "So, how are you doing?"

He shrugged. "Good. and you?"

"Let's just say I have a lot of pending work to finish."

"Oh okay." He started to look around the room.

"Before you tell me why you're here, I have to ask you something." I said.

"Okay. What is it?"

"Are you here as Inspector Kabir Sharma or the-one-I-met-and-knew-on-the-cruise Kabir Sharma?"

He furrowed his eyebrows and asked "What is that supposed to mean?"

"It means: are you here as an inspector and me as a prime suspect or are we her as friends?" I don't know why but I was hoping that he'll say that he came as a friend.

He thought about it for a moment and said "Well, are you really stupid or are just acting like one?"

"Now, what is that supposed to mean?"

"It means that I'm here as a friend."

I smiled, and relaxed a little bit when he said that, because... I wanted him to be here as a friend, a friend whom I... like... to spend my time with. Yes, a friend with whom I like to spend some time with. I realize that I was getting lost in my thought and Kabir was raising an eyebrow at me, so I cleared my throat and said "Okay, now we can get to the reason you came here to meet me"

"Yes, of course. So, I think you remember when I kicked your butt while playing pool."

"Is this how you put it? I say, when you lied to me that you don't know how to play it."

"I said I didn't remember, not that I didn't know how to play it. But this is not the point. The point is do you remember that you lost a bet?"

"Yes."

"That's the reason I came here. I want to spend the day with you. So... When will I get the honor to have a day out with you?"

"Wait, I have to check my schedule, before saying anything." I got up and went to take my iPad where I got all my schedule.

"So... this week I'm not free at all, with all the cruise vacation.... But next week on Friday, I don't have any meetings."

"Okay, we can do it next Friday"

"Let me write it down." he waited for me to write the date, before speaking.

"And, pl-" he got interrupted because he received a notification.

"Don't pay it much attention, it's the notification that you've got to spend your day with me." he burst out laughing. My heart did a big flip when I saw him laughing. And seeing him made me smile. What. Is. Happening. To. You. Vansh Raisinghania? Why do I behave like this when he's around? I smile, I feel happy, my heart always flutters when he smiles or laughs or even when he makes a sarcastic comment on me being a rich brat. Why do I keep thinking about him? Why? "Why are you laughing?" I asked, still smiling.

"Notification...day... with you" he said in between laughs. He laughed for two minutes, and then calmed down a little. "Don't tell me I'll get a notification one day before and another one one hour before."

"Yes, you will." he started to laugh.

"And why do I get these notifications?" He said when he stopped laughing.

"In case you forget about it." I said in a duh tone.

"Oh, my God. You are unbelievable Vansh Raisinghania!" he exclaimed. "Like, how can I forget that I'm having a dat-" he stopped, cleared his throat and continued, "I'm going to spend a day with you." After some seconds, something clicked in his head and he narrowed his eyes and pointed a finger at me. "But how can I receive a notification from you who doesn't even have my phone number or anything?"

I smiled. "I think you are forgetting that I'm Vansh Raisinghania. I can have anything I want. And it's not like I invaded your privacy by getting your number, I made Angre search for your gmail." He nodded his head, and before he could say anything about it, I said "Okay, let's not talk about this. What were you going to say before you got interrupted? "

"Oh, yeah. I wanted to remind you that you HAVE TO wear informal clothes. And you CAN'T bring your bodyguard Angre. He's so... how do I say it? Intimidating?"

"The Inspector is intimidated?"

"It's not like I'm intimidated, but the way he looks at you, you know with the stoic face. I don't like it. So, you won't bring your bodyguard."

"He's not my bodyguard."

"What exactly is his job then? He's always around you."

"He's a friend." I said, shrugging.

He made a confused look, and shook his head. "Whatever. I want it to be just me and you. No bodyguards, nothing."

Just me and you. Those words. Those words ignited something inside me that made me say "Okay."

I really don't understand what's happening to me.

"Do you at least have informal clothes?" I shook my head. "Not even a simple T-shirt?" I shook my head again. "What? Do you also sleep with these clothes?"

"No, I wear kurta pajama, for that."

"Thank God, at least you do something normal." After a moment of silence, he stood up. "I got to go, now. See you next Friday."

"Yeah, and Angre will send you the address to the resort we'll be meeting."

"The resort? What resort? No, no, no. We'll not go to any resort. I'll send you everything. You are going to spend a day like a normal people do, not like businessmen do."

I didn't say anything and stayed there, listening to whatever he was saying.

"I'll need your number, if I want to tell you the place and time."

"Wait." I took a piece of paper and scribbled my personal phone number on it and handed it to him. I have many work phone numbers, but he's not a work, he's... a friend. Just a friend.

"Bye, Kabir."

"Bye." he exited the room and I sat back on my armchair. Closing my eyes, I let my mind think about him.

Please VOTE, COMMENT and SHARE.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

193K 15.4K 42
story is starting with a business tycoon Vansh raisinghania and a middle class girl Riddhima. Vansh hates women because of his past and he wants a su...
8.7K 604 22
Vansh is a ruthless businessman, his name is also involved in the mafia. He is 27 yearls old. He is silent but deadly. He is India's no.1 business ty...
656 50 1
Vansh Khurana ! a cunning , womanizer , twisted , heartless man who doesn't care about anyone. he is fire who destroys everyone or everything. Sanam...
57K 5.2K 19
Don't judge a book by it's cover or name just start read the story and u will love it❤..Cover pic from Google Riddhima and Vansh were in relationshi...