A Nerd Love Story?

Від fiqah0812

Більше

A Nerd Love Story?
BTOB & APink
Dayoung = my sweet little sister
Jiro Wang
Transfer student
Invitation to Party
Pretentious
Fame revealed
Cold
Kiss in the moonlight
Quarrel after a day relationship
Try to explain everything out
2D1N
The truth hurts
Strong glare everywhere
Sudden attack!
Side effect?
Make up
Fever and threatened
Dispute Part 1
Confession or...?
Me...and...him...
Scandalicious
State of shock!
Drama mama
2 in 1
Past love...Past relationship
The Donor & Surgery
Surgery
Farewell

Prom Date

1.3K 35 1
Від fiqah0812

Your POV

For the past few days, my mum has been busily getting me ready for the prom. She brought me to the saloon for hair as well for a manicure. She also bought me a pair of contact lenses specially for the prom. 

"Unnie! Look! My nails are pretty!!" Dayoung showed to me while smiling at her beautiful nails.

"Your nails are beautiful," I complimented.

"Min Jung ah, Dayoung ah, afterwards, lets head home. I think we pretty much done our shopping," My mum looked at the bags.

Both me and Dayoung smiled and nodded.

On the day of the prom, I called Minhyuk to just wait for me at the prom itself. My mum helped me with the dress and the makeup. Dayoung sat by my bed while looking at me. My mum handed me the dress and asked me to change while she waited outside. After a few minutes, I went out and my mum was awed by my overall look. Suddenly I could see that tears started to fall from her eyes. I walked towards her and asked," Umma, wae? Do..I not look good..?" 

My mum shooked her head and smiled. Dayoung stood up from my bed and held up a thumbs up and said,"Unnie! You look beautiful!!!"

"Jingga?" I asked in disbelief.

My mum smiled while nodding her head. She brought me to the mirror and I couldn't believe what I saw. I touched my hair and my dress. Is this really ...me...? I thought.

My mum wiped her tears and looked at me on the mirror. She put her hands on my shoulders and said," You look gorgeous, sweety."

"Gomayo,umma," I hugged her.

"Now, let's hurry up and go to the prom. We don't want to be late for your special day right?" My mum told me.

I smiled and nodded.

"Wait, before I forget... Wear this for the final look. I heard that the prom's theme is a masquerade ball~," My mum handed the beautiful mask.

"Thank you, umma," I thanked her.

================================

Upon reaching the venue, my heart is already racing. My mum told me to have fun and let her know if there's any problem. I waved them goodbye and slowly went in. I opened the door and teh music was on the full blast. When I opened the door, everyone stopped whatever they were doing and looked towards me. They can't tell who is it as I hid my eyes with my mask. I slowly walked down the stairs nervously and tried to calm myself down.

=================================

NO ONE'S POV

In the prom's venue, before the arrival of Min Jung...

Minhyuk waited for Min Jung and can't wait to see her. He tapped his shoe and looked around.

Hey dude! Great prom huh?" EunKwang punched his shoulder and smiled.

"Who are you waiting for hyung?" IIlhoon asked while looking around.

"Someone," Minhyuk looked at his watch.

"Maybe his girlfriend," SungJae snickered.

Meanwhile, Cho Rong was surrounded by her "people" and bragged about herself. 

"Well, Its obvious whose gonna be the prom Queen tonight right?" Cho Rong boasted.

"No one is prettier than you, Cho Rong ah!" Bomi complimented her.

"Of Course," Cho Rong flipped her fair and smirked.

"Well..I don't think you could top that," Eunji pointed to the door.

Cho Rong looked towards that direction and was stunned to see someone way beautiful than her!

At that moment, the door of the place opened and some were curious who might be the person coming in and some just ignored. But once most of the people looked towards that direction,    the ignorant people stopped whatever they were doing and was awed by that beauty. 

"Wow...she's gorgeous...," Peniel said in English.

"The beautiful lady I have ever seen in my whole life...," Hyunsik looked at her with dreamy eyes.

"Who is she...?...I think I never seen her before...," Changsub was focusing at her.

*Is...that I think who it is...?* Minhyuk thought.

Not long, the music started again with full blast and everyone danced to the music. As she walked past, some whispered to their friends about her which made her uncomfortable. She waited at the corner for that someone. Out of the blue, someone approached her and asked,"Hey, gorgeous.. can I have this dance?"

Before she could answer, Minhyuk grabbed her hand and said," She's with me."

"Bwoh? Who are you to have her?" The guy asked.

"None of your business. Let's get out of here," Minhyuk led her out of the venue and led her to the balcony just outside the prom which was filled with beautiful lightings.

"Wow...It..Its beautiful..," She awed by the place.

"You're beautiful too...Min Jung shii," Minhyuk complimented her.

"Thank you," Min Jung blushed.

The place where they stood, had a few people playing instruments and played romantic music.  They felt awkward at some point. Minhyuk scratched his head and walked towards the musicians. Min Jung looked at hima nd the other musicians, wondering what they were doing. The musicians nodded and Minhyuk faced her with a smile. He took something from his tux and said," You'll never be complete with this." He took her hand and wear the corsage for her. She looked at the corsage and admired it. Minhyuk gave a signal and the musicians played the song he wanted. Min Jung stopped admiring and seemed to hear that song before. Minhyuk handed out his hand towards her and sang,

Take my hand, I'll take the lead

Min Jung slipped her hand on his and Minhyuk put his hand on her back while the other hand on her hand. She smiled as he turned her around. Minhyuk led the dance and Min Jung sang along.

And every turn will be safe with me

Don't be afraid, afraid to fall

You know I'll catch you threw it all

(Minhyuk,Min Jung)

And you can't keep us apart  even a thousand miles, can't keep us apart)

'Cause my heart is (cause my heart is) wherever you are

(Chorus)

It's like catching lightning the chances of finding someone like you

It's one in a million, the chances of feeling the way we do

And with every step together, we just keep on getting better

So can I have this dance (can I have this dance)

Can I have this dance

(Minhyuk,Min Jung)

Oh no mountains too high enough, oceans too wide

'Cause together or not, our dance won't stop

Let it rain, let it pour

What we have is worth fighting for

You know I believe, that we were meant to be

(chorus)

It's like catching lightning the chances of finding someone like you (like you)

It's one in a million, the chances of feeling the way we do (way we do)

And with every step together, we just keep on getting better

So can I have this dance (can I have this dance)

Can I have this dance

After the dance, Minhyuk uncovered her mask while looking at Min Jung with his soft eyes.  He caressed her cheeks and leaned closer towards her. Min Jung closed her eyes and both their lips touched. 

Продовжити читання

Вам також сподобається

373K 12.1K 85
it could've been you and i.
3.9K 97 58
All kpop group
62.8K 2.5K 54
. Started: 17 july 2023 Ended:
19K 955 32
11/17/19 to 01/26/21 published 01/20/21 to 08/29/21