A Little Bit of Chaos, and a...

By KissedByAShadow

A collection of Malec one shots, just like what the title says. Go ahead and hit read, you know you love 'em... More

taller than ever
selemat ulang tahun - I
selamat ulang tahun - II
we'll make it through this
eager as ever
don't go
everything but time
i'm married
kiss me before you go
mundane for a day - I
mundane for a day - II | coffee
fighting
mundane for a day - III | movies
can't sleep
suit up
author's note
cooking
gone
we're going to be okay
alec over the ages [i]
alec over the ages [ii]
please read this.
alec over the ages [iii]
alec over the ages [iv]
happy birthday
nightmare
reading
fine
cabinet meetings
learning
a sacrifice like no other
dancing in the dark
just make the pain go away
waiting, watching
dreaming
guilt
i can feel his pain
don't let me forget you
maybe we can be, after all

author's note

607 16 2
By KissedByAShadow

hi.

i know it's very, very late for me to be saying this, given that my time in this fandom has long since run its course. still, it didn't seem fair to just not say anything at all.

i stopped writing on this account a long time ago, but i'd still log into it, every now and then. and, every time i did, i'd think about officially ending this book. but i couldn't bring myself to, because i still held onto the faith that i'd write something more in it.

that faith was clearly futile.

shadowhunters, both the books, and the show (mainly the show, in this case), the cast, the characters - alec and magnus, in particular, although all of them mean the world to me - brought me great comfort in times when i needed it. and they'll always have a special place in my heart - they just aren't as closely bound to me as they once were. and i can't bring myself to write stories about them anymore, i'm sorry.

i know this all seems very dramatic, given that this is just a book of one - shots, but the characters meant a lot to me, and the book meant a lot to me, despite the amateur writing. it's what made me a better writer today, and it's what gave me - and, hopefully, other people, too - one more reason to smile.

so, this is it. this is officially me saying goodbye to this book. i said goodbye to the show and the characters a long time ago, if i'm being honest, and it didn't really make much sense to hold onto a book based off of them, anymore.

i love them with all my heart, as i love all of you.

thank you for everything,
dana.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

11.7K 423 20
All Malec scenes in season 1 told from Alec and Magnus's perspective. Just to show them falling in love! I even used direct dialogue to make it accur...
105K 2.5K 84
Malec stories That's all I have to say And you probably don't want to read them Cause they're crappy
315K 11.4K 109
Love, feelings and accidents.
1.9K 111 12
A series of one-shots about some first things Magnus and Alec experience together, which together create a journey of Malec from meeting each other...