DARK MYSTERIES(COMPLETED)

By Frankienero1759

~"Hello, Daniel." The man growled as his lips contorted into a twisted grin. Daniel's eyes widened as he back... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
EPILOGUE

Chapter 45

19 2 4
By Frankienero1759

"Hey sweetie." Annabelle cooed as she wrapped her arms around Daniel's neck and pecked him slightly on the lips.

"Hey."Daniel responded by wrapping his arms around her waist and leant his forehead against hers. It had been days since he left the hospital and since then he confined himself to his room,only coming out when It was time to eat. He kept his interactions with the rest of the gang to a phone call level. He just couldn't trust himself.

"So,whats up?" He smiled against her forehead as their noses touched.

"Nothing much.The usual. Still on the hunt for a werewolf cure." She replied.

"Still nothing from Tisha?" He asked.

"No." She replied. "Speaking of cure, do you know if there is a cure for obnoxiousness?"

"Not that i know of." Daniel looked at her,perplexed "Why?"

"Your three musketeer hunter friends." She frowned and released his neck, making her way over to sit on the bed. Daniel chuckled a little at her joke before moving to sit beside her.

"You four are still not getting along?" He asked. He had noticed the animosity between the three hunters and Annabelle since they met but he pegged it as a mere grudge. It surprised him to know that they were still at it.

"Got that right." Annabelle huffed in annoyance. "I don't get why they still don't see the fact that i don't pose any threat to you. Each time i'm coming over here,they keep asking me those useless questions all in the name of interrogation and give me looks like i have dirt all over my body. Its getting annoying."

"Well.." Daniels eyes glinted as a mischievious smile appeared on his face. "You don't seem to have any dirt on your body."

"I'm serious,Dan!" Annabelle swatted his shoulder.

"So am i."  Daniel's voice turned husky and he began to advance towards her."But just to be sure,let me do a bit of....inspection."

Annabelle saw the look on his face and blanched. She knew where this was going.
"Dan..What are you..."

A kiss to her jawline cut her off and Daniel took the opportunity to pin her to the bed.

"Inspecting." He winked and began to trace light kisses around her chin,nose and finally on her lips.  Feeling his tongue poke at her lips,Annabelle knew what he wanted and opened her mouth to grant him access. The two engaged in a tongue battle with Daniel relishing the usual sweet taste from her. Annabelle however was in another world of her own as she felt the double ministrations from his mouth and his hand which had slipped underneath her tank top and was moving dangerously upwards.She smiled into his lips in satisfaction at the fact that her boyfriend never got tired of his obssession with her twin endownments. And judging from the way he groped them through her bra,his hunger had increased. After a minute that seemed like hours,they unlocked lips to catch their breath. But no sooner than that, Daniel was at it again. He nipped at her neck and began to suck on it lightly eliciting soft moans from her as she tilted her head sideways to give him access. He kissed his way downwards pulling her shirt down to reveal her bountiful cleavage. Her moans gave way to gasps as he kissed the middle of her cleavage before planting feather-like pecks on the side of her left breast.Annabelle could not take it anymore and pushed him off her. A surprised look appeared on his face and he wondered if he had made a wong move. However,that look vanished when he saw her stand in front of him with a seductive smile on her face. She winked before pulling her shirt over her head and tossing it on the bed,revealing a lacy red bra which soon followed. Daniels eyes widened and his mouth parted open at the strip show he was treated to by his girlfriend. Annabelle giggled and put a finger under his chin tilting it upwards to slam his mouth shut.

"Careful,Love." She purred. "We don't want flies swarming that sweet mouth of yours."

She turned with her back to him and unclasped her belt.She looked back to see the look of anticipation on his face. It was priceless. Like a kid waiting for a candy. She smiled and pulled her jeans down bending slowly and seductively to reveal,to Daniel's delight and arousal, a red thong. Daniel's heart skipped a bit at the sheer sight of his girlfriend's luscious backside barely covered by the thong and mere inches from his face. He reached out to grab it but she slapped his hands away,wagging a finger at him disapprovingly. Daniel groaned in frustration at the toture he was going through. How could someone so sexy be so cruel? She laughed again before slipping the thong off and walking to the door of his bathroom,his eyes not leaving her bouncing backside.
She leaned by the door and turned to him.

"I had a long and sweaty day today and i need to take a bath." She purred seductively.
"Come and join me.Perhaps you could use the opportunity to 'INSPECT' my body very well as you said earlier."

She winked and entered the bathroom. Daniel smirked and in seconds he was free of all clothing.

"Oh you will pay dearly for teasing me,Ann."  A lecherious grin appeared on his face as he approached the bathroom door where the shower was heard running on the other side. "Once im done inspecting your body. Inch....by...inch."

                 ***
9:30 pm was what displaced on the phone home homescreen laid on the table. On the bed beside it laid two teens in their bare form cuddled together in a post-orgasmic slumber. Annabelle's head was laid on Daniel's shoulder while his arm was wrapped around her waist as the two slept.Apparently Annabelle's plan of visiting had to change to a sleepover as she lost all energy after their bathroom fiasco. True to his word, Daniel did make her pay. From the bathroom,they moved to the bedroom and he made sure to put extra energy in their romp. Hopefuly, he was sure he pounded the message into her. Literally.

"Daniel."

It was a soft whisper but it was enough to rouse him from his sleep.

"Yeah?" He replied to his lover. But he was surprised to see she was asleep. Was she pranking him?

"Daniel."

  He heard it again and this time he confirmed it wasn't Annabelle. Before he could enquire about the mysterious voice or wake Annabelle,a gold light suddenly enveloped him. His eyes became blank and golden and he rose from the bed.

"Put on some clothes and go outside your room." The voice whispered again.

"Yes."  He obliged. If Annabelle was awake at that moment,she would have seen that he was possesed.

"Go to the compound and stand by the gate." It whispered.

"Yes." He replied monotonously.

Like a robot contolled,he walked to the compound and stood by gate and then the light vanished from his body and he became normal. He blinked in surprise as he discovered his sudden change in location.

"What just happened?" He asked to no one in particular. This was strange.
He never sleepwalked as a child and it was definitely not now he was going to start. Before he could turn around and enter the house, he heard voices from the other side of the gate. He didn't bother as he recognized the voice of his three friends,Simon,Ted and Tony: The hunters who were standing guard. However a comment caught his ears.

"He is too young for this." that was Tony's voice.

"You make it seem like i had a choice,Tony. You think i'm happy i made him into one of us. To share the same pain we share? " That was from Simon.

'What are they talking about?' Daniel wondered. It didn't take long to get his answer which came in form of a bombshell.

"Better what i did than Luke getting to him.To be fair it is an insurance. He is more powerful as a werewolf now than as he was as a human."

Daniel felt a migraine coming as intense rage flowed through his veins.It made sense now. Their dislike for Annabelle.Their absence on their guarding post the day he first turned. The three werewolves in the forest.
Daniel could not take it anywore and with superhuman ability alien to him,he jumped over the gate and landed in front of the trio,startling them.

"Daniel?" Simon said in surprise.

"YOU!" Daniel screamed in fury . "You are the brown werewolf! The one that bit me!"

*Big secret revealed!! Come on,Readers. I'll be heartbroken if this chapter doesn't get votes or comments. Watch out for the next chapter*

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

512K 17.9K 37
BOOK 1 C O M P L E T E D U N D E R E D I T I N G I quickly ran into a random room and locked the door behind me. Breathing heavy Sweating Scared "...
27.9M 637K 53
(Warning Mature Content) "You don't know how long i've been waiting for you to say that..." Sam groaned into the crook of my neck, his teeth grazing...
3.2K 170 13
(Completed Book One 🖤) They're sinful. Beautiful. Deadly. And more dangerous than the wolves who hunt us in the woods. Three Vampires rule our wo...
30.2K 931 110
His irises swirled slowly, an enticing pale silver against his stark black lashes. They illuminated slightly, so quick it was gone in a blink. He bro...