๐—•๐—ฎ๐—ฐ๐—ธ ๐—ง๐—ผ ๐—ง๐—ต๐—ฒ ๐—™๐˜‚๐˜๐˜‚...

De BraedimusSupreme

Set in the year 2015, the story follows Braedey Martin and a group of his friends, some teenagers who acciden... Mai multe

Chapter One: October 25th, 2015
Chapter Two: Dinner Night
Chapter Three: A DeLorean...
Chapter Four: November 5th, 1985
Chapter Five: Unexpected Encounter
Chapter Six: Meeting Dr. Brown
Chapter Seven: Convincing Samuel
Chapter Eight: The Plan
Chapter Ten: Race Against Time
Chapter Eleven: Back At Home/Back In Time
Chapter Twelve: October 21st, 2045
Chapter Thirteen: Skirmish in 2045
Chapter Fourteen: Family Night
Chapter Fifteen: Time Is Really Screwed
Chapter Sixteen: Tracking Tannen
Chapter Seventeen: Lightning Strikes Twice
Chapter Eighteen: The Letter From 1885
Chapter Nineteen: What Happened To James?
Chapter Twenty: Off to 1885...
Chapter Twenty-One: Hill Valley, 1885
Chapter Twenty-Two: Next Course of Action
Chapter Twenty-Three: A Lovely Damsel
Chapter Twenty-Four: Hill Valley Festival
Chapter Twenty-Five: Decisions
Chapter Twenty-Six: Western Showdown
Chapter Twenty-Seven: Last Train to 2015
Chapter Twenty-Eight: Welcome Home
Chapter Twenty-Nine: Epilogue

Chapter Nine: Saturday Night

557 17 23
De BraedimusSupreme

Finally, Saturday night had come, and everyone was outside. Dr. Brown was hooking up the cables to the DeLorean and he looked at the clear night sky. "Are you sure about this storm?" He asked the teens with uncertainty.

"Since when can weather men predict the weather, let alone the future?" Braedey asked in a joking manner, the others snickering.

"You know, kids, I'm gonna very sad to see you go." Dr. Brown took off his jacket. "You've really made a difference in my life. You've given me something to shoot for. Just knowing that I'm going to be around to see 2015. That I'm going to succeed in this! That you and your father is going to have a chance to travel through time!" That made Braedey stop and breath a saddened sigh. "It's going to be really hard waiting 30 years before I can talk about everything that's happened in the past few days. I'm really going to miss you."

"I'm gonna miss you as well." Braedey sighed.

"Same here." Tyler nodded.

"And thanks for everything." Orion added in.

"Listen, Doc, about the future-" Braedey really wanted to talk about this painful memory, but he couldn't go any further.

"NO!" Dr. Brown cut him off. "Braedey, we've already agreed that having information about the future can be extremely dangerous. Even if your intentions are good, it can backfire drastically. Whatever you've got to tell me, I'll find out in the natural course of time

"Andrea? Guys?" Braedey walked over to Naomi and the others as they were on their way to the school. "Do you mind if we take a quick stop at the diner?"

"Not at all." Andrea replied. "Why?"

"I have to do something very important that concerns our future." Braedey replied.

"Carry on." Orion nodded.

Marty went to the diner and he was writing out a letter for Dr. Brown since he wouldn't listen to Marty's warnings. Naomi waited outside while he wrote.

"Dear Dr. Brown, on the night Andrea, Tyler, Orion and I go back in time, my father will be shot by terrorists. Please take whatever precautions are necessary to prevent this terrible disastor. Your friends, Braedey-" The boy walked over to the others and handed them the paper and pen. "Here, sign it."

"Thanks, Braedey." Andrea took the paper, leaned it against the glass window and she signed her name, handing it back to the others, and they signed the paper as well.

Braedey walked back in the diner, folded up the paper, placed it in the envelope and licked it shut. He wrote: 'Do Not Open Until 2015'. He underlined the year to put emphasis. Braedey and the others go back by Dr. Brown one last time, Braedey puts the letter in his coat pocket, and they went to make it to the school dance.

~*~*~

Tyler, Orion, and Andrea headed off inside the school gym just as a hometown band were playing 'Night Train'. Andrea was a bit green-eyed seeing the other couples having a great time, but she saw Tyler standing nearby, and the two stood next to one another, Orion looking left and right to see if anything's out of place. The three took a look at the gym clock and saw Samuel dancing around like a fool.

"Braedey should be arriving right about now." Andrea said to Tyler. "If things go awry and Tannen's goons show up, we'll knock them down a peg."

"Good thinking." Tyler nodded.

Outside of the school, Braedey drove up in Doc's Packard car, Josie in the front seat alongside him. They pulled up to the side of the sidewalk, Braedey now waiting for Samuel to perform the task he was given.

"Do you mind if we park for a while?" Braedey offered.

"That's a great idea. I'd love to park." Josie replied, Braedey taken aback by this. "Well, Braedey, I'm almost eighteen years old, it's not like I've never parked before." She then noticed Braedey's nervousness. "Braedey, you seem so nervous, is something wrong?" She asked.

"No no." Braedey shook his head, then saw Josie about to drink a bottle of liquor. "Josie, what are you doing?" He said.

"I swiped it from the old lady's liquor cabinet." Josie smirked.

"Well, you shouldn't drink." Braedey advised.

Josie raised an eyebrow. "Why not?"

"Because you might regret it later in life." Braedey replied.

"Braedey, don't be such a square. Everybody who's anybody drinks." Josie spoke back. She then began to smoke a cigarette.

"Jesus, you smoke too?" Braedey asked in bewilderment.

"Braedey, you're beginning to sound just like my mother." Josie scoffed, Braedey taken aback.

Back inside, the music finally stopped and the lead singer walked up to the microphone after the jazzy number was finished to address the group of dancers. "We're gonna take a little break, so don't nobody go nowhere." The lead singer announced to them all, as his group left to go backstage.

Samuel took a quick sip from his punch, then he looked up at the clock in shock. It was nearly time to go outside as planned. He quickly checked his watch to make sure it was the right time, and it was. He then took off, Tyler, Orion, and Andrea going to a nearby window to watch everything happening. They then looked horrified as they saw Biff's gang take Braedey out of the car and Biff was about to take advantage of Josie. This wasn't working out as planned.

"Come on, let's go!" Tyler called to his two friends, now running off to help out.

"Let's put him in there." The skinhead said to his two friends, now seeing an empty and open car trunk. "Yeah. This is what you get for-"

"Not gonna happen." Orion suddenly ran up with a baseball bat, and he struck the one in 3D glasses in the knees. "How 3D did that feel, punk?" He joked.

"Try this on for size." Tyler ran up and knocked down the other two.

One of the band players noticed the commotion as he stepped out of his car. "The hell you doing to that man?" He said to Biff's group.

"Hey, beat it, spook. This don't concern you." The skinhead told him off.

Just then, the rest of the band climbed out of the car, looking rather intimidating. "Who are you calling spook, pecker-wood?" The lead singer said to the three goons.

"Hey, hey. Listen guys. Look, I don't wanna mess with no reefer addicts, okay?" The skinhead said, and he took off with his goons.

"Thanks for that." Braedey thanked. His eyes widened in realisation. "Josie!" He got to his feet, and he sprinted off with the others chasing on after them. "We need to get to them and fast!"

The group of four friends soon made their way to the front of the school, but as they do so, they all looked on and saw Samuel unbelievably beat Biff with one single superhuman punch.

"Whoa..." Braedey muttered in surprise.

"I didn't even know he had it in him." Orion commented in awe.

Samuel smiled as Biff was down for the count, just like they planned. He then looked to see Josie and she put her hand in his. "Are you okay?" Samuel asked.

Josie silently nodded and got up next to him. She was finally in love with him. A group of kids came from the school and gathered at the scene.

"Who's that guy?" A girl asked.

"That's Samuel Gemsworth." A boy told her.

"Look!" Andrea pointed to the picture Tyler had. They both saw Linda was starting disappear, and Dave was gone for good. "We're running out of time."

"Excuse us." Tyler left with the others to talk to the band, one of their band members having their arm tended. "Hey guys, you gotta get back in there and finish the dance!" Tyler said.

"Hey man, look at Kevin's hand." One band member showed the bloody bandages. "He can't play with his hand like that, and we can't play without him."

"Look, Kevin." Tyler tried to convince him. "You've got to play. See, that's where they kiss for the first time on the dance floor, and if there's no music, they can't dance, if they can't dance, they can't kiss, if they can't kiss, they can't fall in love, and I'm history."

"Hey man, the dance is over." The band leader said. "Unless you know somebody else that can play guitar."

Braedey snapped his fingers in realisation. He turned to Andrea, as they suddenly had an idea.

~*~*~

Back inside the gym, Tyler soon set himself up on stage with the other band performers, Orion and Andrea both acting as a couple, Braedey keeping an eye out next to the punch bowl with a glass of punch. The lead singer watched Marty play, then went to the microphone as the other teenagers got with their dates and danced slowly.

"This is for all you lovers out there." The lead singer said, then he began to sing a famous song: Earth Angel.

Braedey liked the song, but it was a bit empty for him since he's the only one in the room without a date. He and the others watched Josie and Samuel dancing together with loving eyes, but it was cut short. Some douche of a boy walked over and took Josie from Samuel. Samuel was about to fight back, but he just decided to walk away. Braedey and his group then got distracted as she heard Tyler playing off-key and wrong notes. But when they looked over, they all saw that Tyler's hand was disappearing. Andrea took out Tyler's picture, and she saw Tyler was disappearing from existence!

Andrea rushed to Samuel and put her hands on his shoulders. "Come on Samuel, prove to Josie you love her! It's your last chance!" She advised.

Samuel looked at her and he decided she was right. He bowed his head and went back into the crowd with the arrogant kid dancing with Josie. Samuel got the kid's attention, and shoved him down, then held Josie's hands and kissed her hard on the lips. Tyler suddenly sprung back up and he continued to play as if nothing happened. Braedey then looked at the picture, and to his surprise, Tyler, Dave, and Linda all appeared on it as if nothing occurred. The timeline was restored.

'Good job, Samuel. You beat down Biff Tannen, proved your love to Josie, and saved your family from being wiped from existence.' Braedey thought to himself.

Andrea sniffled and wiped a tear from her eyes as the song ended and she joined everyone into clapping. Tyler smiled and he was about to leave, but the band members wanted him for one more song, so Tyler decided the first song that came to mind and went to the microphone.

"Alright." Tyler said shakily. "Alright, this is an oldie.... well, for me...." He then riffed the guitar and he now started playing the classic 'Johnny B. Goode', one of the best tunes he could play.

Andrea, Braedey, and Orion happily jumped and clapped to each beat, all three now watching as most of the boys in the crowd took their girls and twirled them around. One boy was on the floor and snapping his fingers to each beat. Tyler got really into the music, but he didn't go completely out of control. Eventually, he finished up and smiled to the crowds, all of them now clapping for him.

Tyler then got down from stage and walked with Andrea, Braedey, and Orion as they were closer to getting back home. The two went out to the back, and on the way, they ran into Samuel and Josie.

"Josie." Tyler spoke up.

"Tyler, that was very interesting music." Josie complimented.

"I don't think that's the end of it." Andrea commented.

"Uh... Yeah..." Tyler shuffled his feet.

"Um, I hope you don't mind, but..." Josie looked up at Samuel with a smile. "Samuel asked me if he could take me home."

"Great!" Tyler was relieved. "Good... Good... I had a feeling about you two."

"I have a feeling, too." Josie smiled sheepishly.

"I agree." Orion nodded.

"Listen..." Tyler put an arm around Andrea. "We've got to go, but I wanted to tell you, it's been educational."

"Same here." Braedey commented.

"Will we ever see you guys again?" Josie looked at the four of them.

"I'll guarantee it." Tyler replied.

"True." Braedey nodded.

"Well, Tyler, I want to thank you for your good advice." Samuel shook Tyler's hand. "I'll never forget it. Yours too, Braedey."

"Happy to help." Braedey smiled.

"Right, Samuel." Tyler nodded, and Orion gave a thumbs up.

"It was nice to meet you." Samuel smiled. "Maybe someday, I'll run into you or Tyler in the future."

"You can count on it." Andrea replied.

"Definitely." Braedey nodded.

"Well, good luck, you guys." Tyler was close to leaving with the others, but he came back for a second. "Oh, and one more thing. If you guys ever have kids, and one of them, when he's about 8 years old, and accidentally sets fire to the living room rug, go easy on him." He suggested.

"Okay..." Samuel waved to him, as the four friends headed off out of the gymnasium.

Josie seemed lost in her thoughts. "Tyler... such a nice name." She mused.

"What was that about?" Andrea asked him.

"Don't ask." Tyler answered back.

"Now, come on. Let's go and get to the town square and fast." Braedey said, the four of them getting into Doc's car, and they drove off to the centre of town.

Continuฤƒ lectura

O sฤƒ-ศ›i placฤƒ ศ™i

61.8K 2.4K 35
" ๐™๐™๐™š๐™ง๐™š'๐™จ ๐™–๐™ก๐™ฌ๐™–๐™ฎ๐™จ ๐™– ๐™›๐™ช๐™ฃ๐™ฃ๐™ฎ ๐™ฌ๐™–๐™ฎ ๐™ฅ๐™š๐™ค๐™ฅ๐™ก๐™š ๐™–๐™ง๐™š ๐™ฅ๐™ช๐™ฉ ๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™ฉ๐™ค ๐™ค๐™ช๐™ง ๐™ก๐™ž๐™ซ๐™š๐™จ. ๐™๐™๐™ž๐™จ ๐™ž๐™จ๐™ฃ'๐™ฉ ๐™ค๐™ฃ๐™š ๐™ค๐™› ๐™ฉ๐™๐™ค๐™จ๐™š ๐™ฉ...
29.8K 689 24
(Book Three) Y/n and Marty are stuck in 1955 after the flying DeLorean get's struck by lighting, and sent to the year 1885. Marty and Y/n get the hel...
71.9K 2.2K 28
" ๐™Ÿ๐™ช๐™จ๐™ฉ ๐™ฅ๐™ง๐™ค๐™ข๐™ž๐™จ๐™š ๐™ข๐™š ๐™ฌ๐™š ๐™ข๐™–๐™ ๐™š ๐™ž๐™ฉ ๐™—๐™–๐™˜๐™  ๐™๐™ค๐™ข๐™š. . . " ยทหš๐Ÿ›นโšก๏ธ ๐—ฏ๐—ผ๐—ผ๐—ธ ๐—ผ๐—ป๐—ฒ ๐—ผ๐—ณ ๐˜๐—ต๐—ฒ ๐—ต๐—ถ๐—น๐—น ๐˜ƒ๐—ฎ๐—น๐—น๐—ฒ๐˜† ๐˜€๐—ฒ๐—ฟ๐—ถ๐—ฒ๐˜€ ( ๐Ÿญ...
10.9K 432 12
Something's wrong. He's certain of that now. The photos, the dreams, and now this. It's too much to be a coincidence. He feels as though his mind has...