(Discontinued) ⚣ METANOIA...

By TrashbagAndAlabaster

(No longer being updated) ╔═══════════════╗ Technoblade X male reader ‿︵‿... More

𝗜𝗻𝘁𝗿𝗼𝗱𝘂𝗰𝘁𝗶𝗼𝗻
𝗦𝘁𝗼𝗹𝗲𝗻 𝗸𝗶𝗹𝗹
𝗕𝘂𝗿𝗻 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗶𝗻𝗻𝗼𝗰𝗲𝗻𝘁
𝗦𝘁𝗼𝗺𝗮𝗰𝗵 𝗮𝗰𝗶𝗱
𝗪𝗵𝗲𝗹𝘃𝗲
𝙏𝙝𝙚 𝙋𝙞𝙣𝙠 𝙋𝙧𝙞𝙣𝙘𝙚
𝗖𝗮𝗽𝘁𝘂𝗿𝗲𝗱
𝗥𝗲𝗱 𝗳𝗮𝗰𝗲𝘀
𝗧𝗮𝗸𝗲 𝗺𝗲 𝗯𝗮𝗰𝗸 𝘁𝗼 𝗘𝗮𝗿𝘁𝗵
𝗢𝗻𝗲 𝗹𝗮𝘀𝘁 𝘃𝗶𝘀𝗶𝘁
𝗡𝗲𝗮𝗿 𝗱𝗲𝗮𝘁𝗵 𝗲𝘅𝗽𝗲𝗿𝗶𝗻𝗰𝗲
𝗔 𝗯𝗿𝗲𝗮𝘁𝗵 𝗼𝗳 𝗳𝗿𝗲𝗲𝗱𝗼𝗺
𝗧𝗵𝗲𝘆'𝗿𝗲 𝗰𝗹𝗼𝘀𝗲
𝗧𝘂𝗿𝗻𝘀 𝗼𝘂𝘁, 𝗘𝗮𝗿𝘁𝗵 𝗶𝘀 𝗱𝗲𝗮𝗱
𝗦𝗺𝘂𝗱𝗴𝗲𝗱
𝗗𝗼𝗻𝘁 𝗯𝗲 𝗰𝘂𝗿𝗶𝗼𝘂𝘀
𝗠𝗮𝘂𝘃𝗲
𝗖𝗮𝘂𝗴𝗵𝘁 𝗼𝗻
𝘼𝙥𝙥𝙡𝙚𝙨
𝗧𝘄𝗼 𝗯𝗼𝘆𝘀 𝗶𝗻 𝗮 𝘁𝗿𝗲𝗲
𝗙𝗿𝗼𝗴𝘀 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝗳𝗶𝘀𝘁𝘀
𝗕𝗲 𝗮𝗻𝗴𝗲𝗿𝘆
𝗠𝗶𝘀𝘀𝗶𝗻𝗴
𝗔 𝗰𝗼𝘃𝗲𝗿𝗲𝗱 𝗳𝗮𝗰𝗲
𝗡𝗼𝘁 𝗺𝘆 𝗳𝗶𝗿𝘀𝘁 𝘁𝗶𝗺e
𝗗𝗼𝗻'𝘁 𝗺𝗮𝗸𝗲 𝘀𝗮𝗰𝗶𝗳𝗶𝗰𝗲𝘀 𝗳𝗼𝗿 𝗺𝗲
𝗚𝗿𝗲𝗮𝘁 𝗱𝗮𝘆 𝗳𝗼𝗿 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗯𝗹𝗶𝗻𝗱 𝗸𝗶𝗱
𝗥𝗮𝗯𝗯𝗶𝘁
𝗗𝗼𝗻𝘁 𝗹𝗼𝘀𝗲 𝗺𝗲 𝗻𝗼𝘄.
𝗘𝘃𝗲𝗿𝘆𝘁𝗵𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗵𝗮𝘀 𝗻𝗲𝘃𝗲𝗿 𝗯𝗲𝗲𝗻 𝘀𝗼 𝗹𝗼𝘂𝗱 𝗯𝗲𝗳𝗼𝗿𝗲
Cold.
The misuderstandings of love
Skipping a beat or prehaps something less
Crows.
Pull me out from hell
VERY IMPORTANT A/N DONT SKIP OVER THIS I SWEAR
Finished breath
hey guys.

𝗙𝗲𝗲𝗯𝗹𝗲 𝗯𝗼𝘆

4.9K 174 43
By TrashbagAndAlabaster

(Chapter has been edited)

TW: swears

Y/N POV

...

I darted after Kasumi, I wasn't going to let the beetle-headed brat beat me to the camp that I single handily set up. The feeble boy didn't do shit to help set up the camp. He was off doing who knows what.

I raced after the (shorter/taller) boy, I was naturally faster then him, but I wasn't familiar with these woods. We just arrived here a few weeks ago and I never gone out this far, I still had a general idea of where the camp was. I just didn't know the fastest route.

But we didn't just come here to race around trees and kill unlucky scouts. We had a plan and a goal, near by there is a small town called melian town. The town itself isn't particularly know for having endless fields of crops or black smiths with the skills to make weapons to kill dragons. This was only just a small town that would last me and Kasumi for the next little while before we escape this stupid kingdom.

Therefore, there was no point in mapping out the woods because we had two nights before we attack the town, pillaging the goods and weapons.

I ran blindly through the wooded maze like a headless chicken, trying to catch up to kasumi. I sorta-kinda remembered the path I took when I chased after the scout, using oddly shaped trees and weirdly placed rocks as landmarks. Although I was faster then Kasumi due to the fact that didn't (have a tail to trip over like- /trip over my tail as often as- ) Kasumi. but Since Kasumi is a nut job, he actually mapped out the area and knew all the best routes to our campsite.

After some blind running finally in the distance I saw the faint orange glow of our campfire. That means that Kasumi left the campsite with the fire still going unsupervised so that it would be easier to find us. Once I beat him in this race i am going to beat his ass.

The closer I got to the campsite, I could see kasumi vaguely off the right, still ahead of me. I started to sprinting with the little energy I had left. I got closer and closer behind him until I was no longer behind him and now infront of him. Once I got ahead of kasumi, I dashed as far ahead I could. he yelled something but I was to far away to hear. I pushed through each step awaiting my victory as I could now see more and more of our campsite.

Then finally I had made it, beating Kasumi and sliding onto the ground, panting out of breath. I laid like a starfish, sprawled out on the dirt floor, resting my aching legs.

A few seconds later kasumi arrived, also out of breath. He'd shot me a look of disbelief, but couldn't say anything while regaining his breath.

"How did you beat me I was just almost there!"
Kasumi barked at me and then walked up too my leg giving it a hard kick.

"OW! Stop pouting! At least I didn't leave the fucking fire burning alone!" I revolted back in only one harsh breath.

"It's fine Y/N nothing happened" kasumi grumbled, crossing his arms and looking away from my disapproving gaze with a scowl.

"Yeah but what if somebody saw the fire and investigated it? Then our entire plan would be foiled!" I sat up and expressed my anger with exaggerated hand gestures.

"Oh, please." Kasumi said doubtfully with a saccade back to my eyes. "They haven't even figured out there's two of us. The closest thing I've seen to them figure out what we even remotely look like is a 'Caution suspected Enderman activity' poster."

"I swear your going to be the death of me." I chuckled slightly at his response. He was right though, after all the villages we raided and attacked, they've done a poor job at stopping us. Even if the Enderman thing is a little bit over exaggerated, they've also had a hard time pinpointing what we looked like. They still think that we are only one person, which is surprising to me, but Kasumi's just sees it as a reason to pride over our work.

Kasumi went to bed early, which was the wisest things he's done all day. We would have to stay up all night tomorrow attacking the town and leaving quickly, leaving no to little trace that we ever existed.

It began to get darker, as the sky became a harsh dark shade of purple, as the stars began to slowly peak of there hiding spots and the sun drifted away, letting the moon appear slowly on the dark sky. I laid beside Kasumi, holding back every up his snoring nose. I stopped myself from sleeping for a bit has possibilities for tomorrow rehearsed in my head.

After a while my brain was getting sore from thinking when I was so tried and I aloud myself to fall asleep. Of course not before kicking kasumi's leg and telling him to shut the fuck up with the snoring.

Wasn't the most comfortable thing in the world but whatever. I didn't really matter to me I had more important things to worry about then if my back was itchy. I fell asleep faster than I expected, even with the still continuing snoring.

The sleep was quiet and dreamless as if my own mind was awaiting tomorrow and didn't have the time to dream.

...

Techno's POV

( 2 hours earlier)

The clash of swords swallowed my ears has I swung my metal blade. I was the best swordsmen in the kingdom, this was simply unneeded practice. But I was bored and doing the thing I'm best at enough to entertain me for the time being.

Who would have thought being the prince of a kingdom could feel so empty. The saddest part is that I was currently in charge of my people and still had lots of time to waste. Maybe all the stories of the hard work it is to be a king is a bunch of Malarkey made by rulers so that the subjects wouldn't over throw them. But that wouldn't even happen here, no commoner rebellion would ever happen.

It's not like the kingdom was peaceful ether, there was attacks hitting small towns that has been slowly reaching up to the city of Erihurst, where the castle is. I've told the guards to write it off has 'Enderman activity' so the towns wouldn't panic. But they haven't even seen to notice AND Enderman aren't even found in this kingdom.

The biggest worry right now is that the king, my father, was sick. Of course he would be fine for not only being married to a literal god, but also he was a regular person who can survive a normal illness.

But no, the attacks aren't the problem. The poor old sick, rich middle aged healthy king has the sniffles. I was the only one in the kingdom putting any effort into find and stop the person responsible for the attacks. I was the only one who was sending troops to help the attacked villages. My father thought it would all blow over and didn't need that much attention.

But the attacks hasn't happened in about a month and we have no idea where or when it would happen again. So I was sitting here waiting for something to happen while a murder was out there waiting to strike again.

But I was sure my father would be fine soon enough so I would have less control over the resources to the attacks.

The ranting in my head was stressing me out causing me not to realize how hard I was going on my poor servant. I may have thrown the blade out of there hand by accident. I sighed and sat down on a near by bench.

"Is something the matter your highest?"
Asked my the Halfling servant.

"I just not feeling like my self today." I responded to the servant.

"Oh do you also feel ill my prince?" They replied.

"No, no, just a little stressed." I muttered.

"I see, shall I tell the chefs to prepare dinners soon"

"Yes, I suppose so"

"Very well." They walked off into the palace.

𝙸 𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚕𝚕𝚢 𝚑𝚊𝚝𝚎𝚍 𝚝𝚢𝚙𝚒𝚗𝚐 "𝚋𝚊𝚝𝚑" 𝚏𝚘𝚛 𝚜𝚘𝚖𝚎 𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚜𝚘𝚗. 𝚃𝚑𝚎 𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛𝚜 𝚠𝚒𝚕𝚕 𝚜𝚝𝚊𝚛𝚝 𝚝𝚘 𝚐𝚎𝚝 𝚕𝚘𝚗𝚐𝚎𝚛, 𝚊𝚜 𝚊 𝚜𝚝𝚘𝚛𝚢 𝚜𝚝𝚊𝚛𝚝𝚜 𝚝𝚘 𝚏𝚘𝚛𝚖 𝚖𝚘𝚛𝚎. 𝚁𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚝 𝚗𝚘𝚠 𝚒𝚖 𝚓𝚞𝚜𝚝 𝚠𝚒𝚗𝚐𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚒𝚝.

-𝚊𝚕𝚊𝚋𝚊𝚜𝚝𝚎𝚛

𝙿𝚜. 𝙏𝙧𝙖𝙨𝙝𝙗𝙖𝙜 𝙨𝙖𝙞𝙙𝙨 𝙝𝙞 ❤︎

(New authors note: I edited the chapter and I say bye -trashbag 2021 nov 15)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.4K 86 13
STORY: Schlatt has taken over the world with his powers, Elemental Control, the strongest powers of all, but Dream also has this power and more. He i...
58K 2.1K 16
Do you know the game were two friends act like they are dating and who ever falls in love first looses? Yeah that's basically what happens here. „If...
24.8K 807 61
TW: Gore, Homophobia, Slight Profanity, Suicidal Thought, Sexual Scenes, Problems Eating George...George.....such a clueless boy. An emotionless pri...
97.5K 2.1K 26
(bxbxmxm+)(poly realationship) (Update: only edited like 5 chapters the rest are unedited... So if it doesn't really make sense, Sorry.) Chapters wit...