𝒮𝒶𝓎 𝒴𝑜𝓊 𝒲𝑜𝓃'𝓉 𝐿𝑒�...

By carterradams

{Book 2 of 3] 𝒮𝑒𝓆𝓊𝑒𝓁 𝓉𝑜 𝑀𝒶𝓎 𝒲𝑒 𝑀𝑒𝑒𝓉 𝒜𝑔𝒶𝒾𝓃 (𝒶 𝐿𝑒𝓍𝒶 𝓍 𝒴𝑜𝓊) 𝙒𝙄𝙇𝙇 𝘽𝙀 𝙀𝘿𝙄�... More

<< Introduction >>
one >>> prepared
two >>> city of light
three >>> trust
four >>> better off
five >>> what we can
six >>> Aden
seven >>> Indra
eight >>> on my feet
nine >>> captured
ten >>> one of us
eleven >>> in the moment
twelve >>> heard
thirteen >>> leave
fourteen >>> info
fifteen >>> radiation pills
seventeen >>> night blood island: part 2
eighteen >>> Raven
nineteen >>> overwhelming
twenty >>> offer stands
twenty-one >>> no choice
twenty-two >>> Murphy and Emori
twenty-three >>> volunteer
twenty-four >>> bear it
twenty-five >>> inside the head
twenty-six >>> bunker term
twenty-seven >>> ritual battle : part I
twenty-eight >>> ritual battle: part II
twenty-nine >>> Praimfaya
thirty >>> plan B
thirty- one >>> to be continued

sixteen >>> night blood island: part 1

3K 144 35
By carterradams

"We may have found a way," I speak into the radio sitting down in a room within the ark.

"What's the way?" Lexa asks back, a concernness rising in her voice.

"Night blood," I respond and flick my eyes to the window. "Luna rejected the radiation. The kid didn't. And what makes them different is their blood."

"So what do we do?"

"I'm going to go with Abby and a group to this place Jaha found where Becca had made night blood originally- " I pause a second tearing my eyes away from the window and to the ground. "We're going to find a way to make more night blood to save all of us."

"Maybe I should come too-"

"Lexa no," I say cutting the commander off. "You should stay in Polis, make sure our people don't panic. They need you."

"Y/N, I should be there with you."

"Lexa I'll be fine-" I pause a second and close my eyes. "I have a group of people with guns. It'll be fine. I promise." A silence takes over and I bite my lip feeling my leg begin to bounce up and down.

"Okay... I trust you-" Lexa pauses a moment then continues. "Please be careful."

"I will... Ai hod yu in."

"Ai hod yu in." A small smile spreads to my lips as I turn the walkie down and lean back placing it on my belt. I stand up straight just in time for the door to open. There I'm met with Miller. I give him a smile receiving one back as he motions for me to follow. I nod and walk beside him as we make our way through the Ark till we get outside. There a group gathers. Murphy, Abby, Raven, Luna, Nyko, couple guardsman and Emori. Small talk gathers around them. I stand still holding the grips of a small backpack. I don't have the one I came to the ground with. I completely forgot about it. I really need to ask Lexa if she knows where it is.

"Hey," I hear a voice next to me. I pick up my head and glance to my right to find Clarke. "You sure you want to go?"

"I have too," I respond shrugging my shoulders. Clarke nods her head and I look away from her for a second looking to everyone else who still gather in conversation. "You're not going to try and talk me out of it?"

"You're your own person Y/N. I can't decide for you," Clarke responds causing me to look at the girl shocked by her words. "Don't give me that look-"

A small chuckle escapes my lips as I shake my head. "Sorry, it's just weird hearing you say that after all this time."

"I realized what I was doing and I know I made a promise to protect you and keep you safe, I did my best-" Clarke pauses facing her body towards me. I follow her movement. "You've shown me you're more than capable to save yourself. Just like Octavia showed Bellamy."

"Right—Wait where is Octavia?" I ask looking around realizing I haven't seen her.

"She went back to Polis." I nod briefly and look back to Clarke. She reaches up her hands placing them on my shoulders giving me a small smile. "Be safe out there."

"You know I will." Clarke nods and brings me in as I hear the group saying they're leaving. I hug Clarke back and just as fast we pull apart and I nod at her before turning on my heels trailing after the group.

<<<<>>>>

The boat pulls up to the island. My eyes scan the surrounding area. The water was beautiful and the breeze felt nice on the ride here. Nyko and Luna were silent the whole ride over. Most of us were. Even now some of us remain silent as we stand and exit the ship. I stay back a bit scanning the area overhearing Nyko and Luna.

"Yu are dula'm op ait diyo (You're doing the right thing)," Nyko says.

"Emo didn't huk op Ai a choice (They didn't give me a choice)," Luna responds. I keep my eyes away from them but still keep my ears perked.

"Dison laik good kru luna. Ai trust emo. En Yu trust Ai (These are good people Luna. I trust them. And you trust me)."

"Luna, Nyko, time to move," Miller speaks up causing me to look at him. His eyes switch to Luna and Nyko and then to me, tilting his head for me to come on but I remain where I am.

"Emo fig raun Ai drein au na kep klin emo, nyko (They think my blood will save them, Nyko)," Luna said as I bite my lip.

"Kep klin yumi Ogeda (Save us all)," Nyko whispers this time.

"Chit dula op Yu fig raun would happen taim ai don biyo emo couldn't yu don em (What do you think would happen if I said they couldn't have it)?" I bite my lip at Luna's comment and glance in their direction now. Nyko and I catch eyes and I look away.

"I said, let's go," Miller speaks walking over and behind them looking around. I glare at him once more as Nyko and Luna begin walking towards the group. "Come on Y/N."

I look away from Miller shaking my head and grab a hold of my backpack straps. I begin walking and end up behind Raven. But we all stop after walking up to a bunch of white pillar sort of things sticking up almost like it was a line that we shouldn't cross. I can hear Abby ask what's wrong as my eyes scan the area and walk up a bit to the line feeling a pair of eyes on me. I glance over my shoulder barely to catch Raven's eyes. She immediately looks away causing me to look at Emori and Murphy. Murphy steps over the line and I follow as does everyone. When a strange noise begins. Everyone of us looks around until a drone pops up that's when I hear someone shout run. 

We all take off running and as we do I see Emori and Murphy sticking with one another and then Raven struggling. I bite my lip and speed up a bit wrapping my arm around her and helping her to cover. We get behind a log followed by Emori and Murphy. I glance to Raven and give her questioning eyes but she shakes her head causing me to look away to find Nyko and Luna. Nyko stands in front of Luna shielding herself. Quickly my eyes widen and I get up ready to jump over the log but feel Murphy grab my bookbag and pull me down. I look at him and she shakes his head. 

"It's too late Y/N," Murphy whispers as I see the drone shooting Nyko. I drop my head and close my eyes as gunshots go off. I feel a hand on my shoulder knowing it belonged to Raven but I say nothing and I don't move for a moment. 

"Well that took you about 10 shots. A.L.I.E.'s got dozens of drones. Who do you think's gonna run out of bullets first, huh?" Murphy said as he stands. I open my eyes and see everyone coming out of hiding a bit. 

"Could we talk about why they're in the sky?" Miller questions. 

"No. Where the hell's Luna?" Abby questions causing all of us to look around. But my eyes trail to Nyko. I shake my head once more before the sound of another drone comes. 

"They're back!" Jackson shouts.

"We can see that Jackson," I respond looking up at the sky feeling several pairs of eyes on me but I shrug it off. 

"Here's the deal. If we don't find Luna, everybody we know is gonna die in a wave of fire. So we split up. Murphy, Emori, Abby, go west. Wilson, Taggart. You got east. Jackson and I take north, Raven and Y/N..."

"I like the beach," Raven responds standing up straight. I glance to her for a brief moment looking back to Miller. 

"Stay under the trees. You're safe here. The rest of you do the same. We check in every 10," Miller says before people start moving out. 

"It's still active," Raven speaks up causing me to look to where she's looking. The drone Miller shot down lies on the ground with a red dot still on it. I look to Miller who shrugs. 

"One thing at a time Raven," Miller says before heading out. I stay where I am leaning up against the tree Murphy previous was leaning on and crossing my arms over my chest looking up at the sky at the drone that hovers. 

"This is bullshit," Raven mumbles. 

"What is?" I ask, tearing my eyes from the drone and looking to Raven's side profile. She shakes her head looking up at the sky and then to the shot down drone. 

"This whole thing," Raven responds. 

"Raven please don't do what I think you're going to do," I say my voice low. I can see Raven clench her jaw looking back up at the sky. I bite my lip and clench my own jaw ready to do whatever I have to. 

"You can't fly but you can talk-" Before I could react Raven takes off running. My eyes go wide and I speed after her just as the drone in the air starts firing. I duck but still go after the olive skinned girl as she stumbles back and falls. She gets up quickly though as the drone still fires at her. I quickly get to her and grab a hold of her hurrying us to the tree and getting us down. I set her against the tree while I place myself in front of her, bending a bit and looking up. The drone no longer shooting. 

"Damn it," Raven mumbled. 

"You trying to get yourself killed?" I ask looking to the brown eyed girl. Her eyes meet mine, anger written against her face. 

"Raven, Y/N report? Are you okay?" Miller's voice pops in on the radio. Raven sighs loudly reaching down and grabbing a hold of the walkie placing it to her lips. 

"All good here. Worry about your damn self," Raven said putting the walkie down and back on her belt. I shake my head and stand up a bit noticing Raven trying to. I hold out my hand to help her but she ignores causing me to nod my head and look past her and the tree seeing Luna walking for the beach. 

"Raven," I say keeping my eyes on Luna. Out of the corner of my eye I see Raven position herself to see the beach. 

"Luna no! You'll get killed!" Raven shouts and pulls out her walkie again. " Luna's here. She's heading for the boat." 

"Copy that. Do whatever you can to stop her. We're on our way," Miller responds back as Raven places the walkie back and pulls out her gun. My brows furrow tilting my head to the side as Raven pushes past me and heads to the beach. I follow quickly as the drone comes after us shooting once as we get to the line. Once we pass it I look up and see the drone leaving. 

"I can't let you leave. We need you," Raven says pointing her gun at Luna. 

"Heard that before," Luna replies with her voice low as she keeps walking. And as Luna gets onto the pier Raven pulls the trigger hitting right behind from where Luna was. Luna stops walking and turns around. "So I am a prisoner." 

Raven tilts her head to the side keeping her gun high as she slowly keeps getting closer to the girl. I stay where I am looking between the two. 

"Your blood can save us, everyone," Raven says through gritted teeth. 

"Do you really think you deserve to be saved?" Luna questions walking towards Raven. 

"I know how you feel, okay? I get it, but it won't always be like this. You just have to keep fighting." 

"What if the fight is all we are? We torture, kill, betray. We pretend we're more than that just to make ourselves feel better, but it's a lie." Luna tosses up her hands slowly proceeding to walk towards Raven and I. 

"What about the child--Adria? Was she more than that?" 

"Adria's gone. They're all gone." 

"But they're not Luna. Not everyone good is gone," I speak up now. Luna's eyes tear from Raven's and to mine. But Raven keeps her eyes straight ahead on Luna. 

"There are others like her out there. Don't you want to give them a chance?" Raven asks slowly lowering her gun. "You're not a prisoner, Luna. You have a choice." Right as Raven finishes gun shots are heard in the distance. My head snaps to the right like I would see something but I don't. But more and more shots are fired. 

"Raven, we can't get to the beach. Taking fire in the north woods. Jackson's hit. I'm low on ammo," Miller speaks through the walkie. 

"Put pressure on it," Jackson speaks faintly. I clench my jaw looking to Raven and the walkie. 

"What do you mean Jackson's hit? Is he okay?" Abby chimes in, concern in her voice. 

"I think so. He took one in the arm and we're pinned down," Miller responds back, panic in his own voice. 

"We're on our way," Abby says. I look to Luna and Raven. 

"Luna's the priority! Nothing's more important than her!" Miller speaks up but Raven ignores him and looks to Luna. 

"We need to help them. Luna please-" Raven pauses placing her gun away. "I know what to do, but my leg...Okay? Look I can't do it myself." 

"What do I need to do?" Luna asks but I already know what Raven wants.  I look to her and then to Luna stepping up next to Raven. 

"Raven, let me do it," I say causing Raven to turn her head. I watch as her lips separate and I quickly speak. "Luna's too valuable. Her blood could save us. It's better I go then her." 

"It's not happening-" 

"Raven please don't do that. Don't turn into how Clarke was," I say cutting the girl off. 

"Don't turn into Clarke? I'm sorry Y/N but I'm not willing to risk your life when we just got you back. Not when I love you-" Raven stops abruptly as her words linger into the air. I feel my eyes soften and feel myself become a bit confused. But before I can even question it I found Raven's brown eyes looking past me and widening. Quickly I glance over my shoulder finding Luna already running to the broken down drone as some in the air begin firing to her. I turn my whole body around rushing towards the barrier clenching my jaw. As I go to go past the barrier I feel Raven's hand grab a hold of me stopping me. I bite my lip and glance over my shoulder finding her shaking her head. 

"Run Luna! Use the trees!" Raven shouts letting go of me. A sigh escapes from my lips as I reach to Raven's belt and grab a hold of her pistol. Quickly I raise it and begin firing at the drone as Luna runs through the trees. "Run Luna! Go! Go, go, go!" 

Luna runs with the drone in her arms as fast as she can. She zig zags her way towards me and Raven as I keep aiming at the stupid drone and within no time Luna runs past Raven and I causing the drone to stop firing and fly away. A low sigh escapes my lips as I slowly place the gun down and hand it over to Raven. She takes it from my hands and I turn facing luna. 

"See. Not hard at all considering you two bickering," Luna says, placing the drone on a rock. I remain silent at her comment and walk over feeling Raven walk behind me. We get to where Luna stands and she says, "You're up Raven." Out of the corner of my eye I see Raven nod and begin to work. I stay to the side crossing my arms over my chest before hearing shouting coming from Raven's walkie. 

"Save your friends," Luna says when Raven goes to grab the walkie. Raven stops and nods, forgetting about the walkie and getting to work. 

"I just have to access it's core program," Raven said like we knew what that is. I stay beside Luna watching Raven's every move. "The drones are protecting A.L.I.E.'s facilities like guard dogs." 

"Can you stop them?" Luna asks. I look to Raven noticing she didn't reply right away. When my eyes land on her I notice her look off to the side a second, closing her eyes and pinching the bridge of her nose. I tilt my head to the side as she quickly goes back to work nodding her head. 

"Yeah. There must be a way." I bite my lip and look to the trees seeing if I can see Abby, Miller, or any of them. But I don't see anybody. All I hear is their voices on the walkie. I glance to the ground feeling my heart racing, but I stay grounded watching Raven work when she stands up tall and takes a step back. 

"The drones just fell out of the sky. What happened?" Abby's voice asks through the walkie. My eyes go to Raven watching her pick up the walkie and place it to her lips. 

"I happened-" she pauses staring directly at the drone in front of her. "Now get your asses back to the boat. Luna's here. Over." Raven places the walkie to her side and I look past her noticing Luna staring at the boat and the sea. I look back to Raven seeing her looking to me and I motion my head for her to turn. She turns swiftly finding Luna with her back turned to us. I drop my arms from my chest a moment and walk so I'm standing right beside Raven. 

"Luna!" I shout just to get her attention. Slowly she turns looking away from the boat and water. Her eyes meet mine before switching back and forth between Raven and I. 

"It's not your blood that defines you.  It's your heart," Raven says. My eyes trail to her crossing my arms over my chest before looking to the ground hearing Abby, Miller and the group coming from behind us. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

263K 5.1K 33
[COMPLETED•EDITED] ❝ Call me flower one more time and I will put an arrow in your head ❞ ❝ You got it, babygirl ❞ [the 100] [seasons 1-2] [d.lightsto...
251K 7.4K 74
{Book 1} [ 𝐇𝐞 𝐰𝐚𝐬 𝐟𝐢𝐱𝐚𝐭𝐞𝐝 𝐨𝐧 𝐲𝐨𝐮. 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐰𝐚𝐲 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐭𝐫𝐞𝐞𝐬 𝐰𝐞𝐫𝐞 𝐩𝐥𝐚𝐜𝐞𝐝 𝐚𝐬 𝐢𝐟 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐲 𝐰𝐞𝐫𝐞 𝐦𝐚𝐝𝐞 𝐟𝐨𝐫...
33.6K 1.4K 25
" 𝑰 𝒃𝒆𝒂𝒓 𝒊𝒕, 𝒔𝒐 𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒚 𝒅𝒐𝒏'𝒕 𝒉𝒂𝒗𝒆 𝒕𝒐 " - 𝑯𝒆𝒓𝒂 𝑩𝒍𝒂𝒌𝒆 ⎯ 𝐈𝐧 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐜𝐡 𝐇𝐞𝐫𝐚 𝐁𝐥𝐚𝐤𝐞 𝐦𝐞𝐞𝐭𝐬 𝐚 𝐜𝐨𝐥𝐝 𝐚𝐧�...
499K 16.9K 70
-.・。.・゜✭・.・✫・゜・。. 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝟏𝟎𝟎 | 𝘴𝘩𝘦 𝘸𝘢𝘴 𝘢 𝘭𝘪𝘧𝘦𝘴𝘢𝘷𝘦𝘳 𝘸𝘪𝘵𝘩 𝘢 𝘩𝘦𝘢𝘳𝘵 𝘰𝘧 𝘨𝘰𝘭𝘥 , ...