Imagine to believe || Fillie

נכתב על ידי strangerodds

(fillie au) In which Finn find's out about the deep secrets behind all his abilities, and why it's there in t... עוד

Chapter 1: Changes
Chapter 2: Back
Chapter 3: Cat
Chapter 4: Trailer buddy
Chapter 5: New information
Chapter 6: Dream
Chapter 7: Baking
Chapter 8: Alpha
Chapter 9: Sleepover
Chapter 10: Blurry flashbacks
Chapter 11: Silhouette
Chapter 12: Sick
Chapter 13: Delmi
Chapter 14: Spirit
Chapter 15: Help
Chapter 17: Invitation
Chapter 18: Confession
Chapter 19: Time
Chapter 20: England
Chapter 21: Cookies
Chapter 22: Golden
Chapter 23: Show me
Chapter 24: Family
Chapter 25: A promise you can't keep
Chapter 26: Determination

Chapter 16: Believe

46 5 8
נכתב על ידי strangerodds

Finn's pov:

My stomach churned to the point of discomfort, stopping dead at my tracks when I'm about to head to the living room. Then I heard a small cry of help coming from somewhere in my head.

By the more I wait, the more I recognize the voice. A gasp escaped passed my lips... "Millie!"

I teleported to set, my heart beating in a rapid pace and my breathing heavy "Millie! Millie where are you!" I run around the set when I heard Millie's voice coming from outside.

Bolting out,teleporting my way to the cliff where I heard the sound came from. I reached the place and just like that Millie's finger slip and she's falling.

I slid on my knees thankfully I wore jeans to prevent my skin to scrape, quickly peeking down the cliff to see Millie free falling her eyes closed. I quickly reached out my hand without another second thought to her direction trying to control my breathing to manage my abilities.

The water shot through the air, catching Millie gently at the middle and I sighed of relief keeping my arm up maneuvering it to elevate to the level of the cliff.

Sitting on my butt, I landed Millie beside me, water flowing and down again to the lake.

Millie kept her eyes shut close, standing still. "Mills?" I spoke in a gentle tone.

She was soaking wet. (If you ask why Finn didn't just used telekinesis, well it's because I'm like completely recreating the scene of stranger things on the quarry)

She slowly opened her eyes. Then a realization hit me... 'Shit, shit shit.' I took a deep breath.

Her mouth parted in surprise while I look up at her speechless form, "H- w-what?" She spoke her voice trembling.

Searching my head to say something 'C'mon Finn! say something before she freak's out!' I remembered something.

I stood up abruptly looking to left and right standing in front of Millie to protect her from a possible assasination.

Sighing in relief I lowered my hands back to my sides. "Finn?" I heard Millie spoke from behind me and I closed my eyes shut knowing where this will go.

I spun on my heels opening my mouth to speak "Before you ask Mills, I promise I won't hurt you and will never, not even in a million years, so please just trust me. And yes I'm not I am that you thought I was, Yes I hid it because someone might get hurt" I rambled nervously

She looked up at me in a surprisingly calm but stiff expression "I know you won't hurt me, i-it's just that..." She trailed off disbelief expression forming on her features.

I don't blame her, a freak just saved her from falling. I would be scared if she didn't react surprised or scared even.

"Am I dreaming?" She continued.

Looking around, debating on what to say "Well uh..." I scratched the back of my neck "technically no. But! you can forget about it!" I quickly added in.

She blinked a few times "Do you think I could just forget about my near death? and your power!?" She exclaimed.

Shaking my head furiously, "No no no... I didn't mean it like that, I-I just think it's better to be f-forgotten" I stammered.

Staring straight at me, she spoke "Well I can't forget about it Finn, not even in a million years" I sighed "But I'm gonna keep my mouth shut, cause I can just see that you don't want anyone to know about your... power" She added in and I smiled grateful.

"Thank you Mills"

"But... How!?" She exclaimed loudly and I winced a bit, she noticed this and apologized.

"I... I don't know" I spoke truthfully.

"What do you mean?" She asked confused. She sat criss crossed on the graveled floor, me soon mimicking her position.

"Well, I never knew where I got it from. But somethings are happening right now that might lead me to get my answer" I replied.

"How long did you have this extraordinary power? and what do you mean somethings happening?" She asked again.

"I've had them for years since I was 6" I answered, continuing "Something I can't quite put my finger to, but is somehow really familiar at the same time"

She shifted on her sit "I'm really confuse, so first of all you have water powers?!, My head is still trying to process that" I heard her quietly added.

"And something is happening that you can't put your finger to, but is really familiar at the same time?" Her confused gaze stared intently at mine, copying my words earlier.

"It's not only water..." I trailed off quietly looking the other way.

"What!?" She stood up now and that made me jump back a bit, she made no sign of calming down so I soon stood up beside her.

"Calm down Millie, Look at me" I placed both my hands on both sides of her shoulders to steady her.

"So you're telling me you've been hiding this for years?!" She exclaimed but not angrily just surprised.

"I know it's hard to believe bit it is the truth..." I trailed off "And I have or you no control to what happen's in the future so all we can do is juat accept it, okay?"

Her expression softened and I swear I saw a flash of admiration, I mentally shake my head, "Wow, I can't believe Finn is a supernatural human..." I heard her spoke under her breath.

Chuckling, "Please don't call me that again" I playfully pleaded.

"But it's true... So what you said earlier..." She trailed off and I motioned for her to go on, awkwardly letting go of her shoulders that I just realized I was still grasping, "What is your other powers?"

I cleared my throat silently telling her to sit down but before I sat down myself, I looked all around if I could see a single pair of eyes. Satisfied I faced her sitting down.

Sighing, I respond "Well I have multible abilities. Do you want me to list them all?"

She nodded her head vigorously, "It's uh... besides from water, I can control air, nature, fire, ice, telepathy, telekinesis, sharp hearing, super strength and I can fly..." I winced a bit at words. I never told anyone about my abilities besides my family and it made me kinda cringe, feeling like I'm a toddler explaining to my friend what super powers I have in our play. (And I'm cringing while writing this. Sorry I'm bad at writing!)

She sat there stunned open mouthed. She opened her mouth but no words came out and I just sat there patiently waiting for her to say something.

"I uh... Wow" She breathlessly mumbled.

"I'm not gonna question that now, but what about the something happening, cause I have a feeling you've been avoiding that question" She continued. I didn't even realize I was avoiding it till now.

"It's a situation that I don't want anyone to get involve with." I answered. She gave me a confused gaze.

"So you won't let me help you when I sugest my help?" She questioned.

I shook my head quickly, "No, especially you."

My eyes widened when I realized what I just said, "I-I mean like, you're r-really important to me- anyone! and I just dont want you to be in danger" I stammered and she giggled.

"I know what you mean Finn" She grinned.

A thought suddenly struck to my head as I opened my mouth to ask, "Millie, why we're you here?"

Her smile fell slowly, "I-... It's a long story" She spoke hesitantly, looking thr other way.

"Please Mills, just talk to me. You always do that when I feel bad, so please let me do the same" I spoke practically pleading.

She let out a breath, staring straight at me before she spoke, "A lot is just on my mind right now and I wanted to take a walk to let my mind off things for a while. And while I was wandering around I came across this place and decided to sit down at the very edge, I felt kinda uncomfortable so I shifted a bit and next thing you know I'm falling getting ready for the impact, but not before you came and you... you... you saved me" She spoke as I listened intently to every word she said.

"And... now I just feel like everything about you is... all new, like you know... you'll get the hint" She waved her hand dismissively as I blinked a few times to register her words.

"Millie please don't look at me differently after this" I spoke, my eyes desperately looking straight at her.

Her gaze softened, "Finn I wouldn't look at you differently, it's just that it all happened so fast that I barely registered if all of my surroundings are real" She explained, motioning our surroundings with her hand.

I nodded "It did. I never thought I'd be talking to other people besides my parents about my abilities" I chuckled breathily.

It was silent for awhile, "So do you want to talk about the things that's on your mind that made you go here?" I piped up destroying the silence.

"I don't know... but I guess I need to" She replied.

I smiled encouragingly at her as she opened her mouth to speak, "It's probably stuff that I keep mostly to myself..."

Motioning for her to go on. She sighed, "Somethings I'm afraid of speaking out. I know I sound stupid right now"

I shook my head, quickly declining her statement "Don't ever think about yourself like that Mills, cause you're not and never will be. You're the smartest girl I've ever met and you'll always will be" I spoke in a firm but soft tone.

"Thank you Finn" She smiled genuinely at me before continuing, "I'm just really afraid to show my feelings to other that I keep it all pent up inside of me and I can't take it anymore, and I feel really grateful that you are listening to me right now. It make's some of the heavy weight lift off from heart"

"And remember that time when I told you that I liked someone?" She asked and I nodded slowly, "There's actually really someone... I just blurted out that random name of a celebrity I could think of" She confessed.

It felt like a knife stabbed in my heart but I dared not to show it. I don't know what to feel after I heard those words left her mouth. I don't even know who it is! but somehow I can't get myself to accept Millie with another guy beside's me.

I know it sound's selfish but I couldn't bring myself to stop. I guess feelings just don't fade in time... It somehow just... grow's.

A hand waved infront of me as I am brought back to reality, "Finn? you zoned out a bit back there." She informed.

"Huh? o-oh yeah um... C-continue" I stammered.

She nodded, eyeing me suspiciously but continued talking. "And even if I like him, I know he wouldn't like me back. It's just too impossible"

I shake my head disagreeing with her words, "I'm sure he like's you back, they would be so stupid to not even admire you" I smiled shyly at her.

The brunette girl looked down, probably flustered "Jeez you're too much Finn"

I let out a chuckle. 'Hopefully the guy is a good guy atleast' I thought 'But... What would happen if it would've been me? would it bring chaos or would it bring happiness?'

All thoughts swarmed in my head at once, that made me slightly disconnected from the world. I watched as Millie's lips moved as she said something I couldn't quite comprehend.

She is truly beautiful, the way her dimples show evertime she smiles, the way her short hair rest's above her shoulders, the way her eyes glimmer everytime she find something interesting and just all Millie that I adore so deeply... I can no longer deny the fact that I like Millie, cause it's the truth and I can't fight that,and I don't know if it's a good thing or not.

"And it just turned out horrible- hey we're you listening?" She questioned raising her brow.

I quickly nodded my head, after realizing she stopped talking. "Yeah I w-was" I stuttered.

"Really?" She asked darely, and I hesitantly nodded my head, "Then what was I talking about?"

No word came out pass my lip, as I gave her an apologetic smile "That's what I thought. Anyways..." She trailed off.

"What is it?"

"Maybe you wouldn't agree but um..." She grinned at me, like she's about to confess that she broke something.

I signaled for her to go on, "Will you show me?" She asked. My expression turned to confusion as I racked my mind to find a reasonable answer.

"Come again?" I asked, can't take the curiousuty of what she meant.

She shifted slightly, "You know..." She trailed off and I motioned for her to go on "Will you show me your... superpowers?" She blurted out shyly but hopeful.

I blinked a few times, Then I stood up. She looked up at me confused,and I reached my hand for her to take and she willingly took it but still the confused expression visible on her face.
______________________________________

Millie's pov:

Finn pulled me up as I dust myself off once I stood up. I looked at him puzzled.

"Will you trust me?" He suddenly asked.

I nodded my head before speaking, "Always"

He smiled, "Okay, jump on my back." He instructed as he crouched down, back turned to me.

I got confused but complied, grasping both his shoulders and wrapping my legs around his torso as he stood up straighter.

"Hold on tight" He spoke as he walked with careful steps near the cliff.

I panicked, instantly wrapping my arms tighter around his neck, "What are you doing?!"

"Just trust me" Finn simply spoke. I remembered what I said earlier and sighed, tightening my grip around him in response.

He unexpectedly charged into the edge to the cliff and falling with me on the back, screaming my lungs out.

I clenched my eyes shut burying my head to his back and tightening more my grip around him. if that was even possible.

Suddenly I felt like I'm not falling anymore. I opened my eyes slowly to find we're both suspended in the air.

A surprised gasp escaped past my lips as we slowly flew down to the side of the lake.

Finn landed with practiced ease, a crunching sound sounded out when he landed his feet.

"You can hop off now" Finn spoke unwrapping his arms from my legs, crouching down, so I could hop off.

I removed my right leg first from his torso then my right foot, my hand on both his shoulders to support me.

Staring at the top of the cliff then back at Finn with aw, I spoke "D-did you do that?" I asked.

He nodded his head "Yep"

This whole thing truly amazes me, like can you imagine you're cru- best friend to be a superhero of some sort? I truly didn't expect it, not even one bit.

But I still don't understand the sudden changes of his nature if he had those powers for a long time. I'm gonna ask him that.

Finn sat down criss crossed on the graveled floor, I mimicked his actions sitting infront of him.

"So like you said earlier, you won't tell anyone. And you gotta mean it. Cause if it goes out it's gonna cause a catastrophe" He spoke sternly.

"I promise"

"Okay, I trust you" He smiled and I smiled back.

I waited patiently for him to do something. He sighed deeply fluttering close his eyes then opening them back open.

He lifted both his hands close to one another but not touching. He motioned his hands in a circular motion a tad bit of blue light appeared.

Watching in aw as the light grew bigger and brighter by the second. He formed a twnkling blue dust as he pulled apart his hands and he dedicately shot his hands in the air.

A cold flake of snow fell on my palm that is facing upward and I looked up in facination as more snow fell from the sky.

"Oh my gosh..." I breathlessly mumbled, standing up admiring the way the snowflakes gently fell from the sky and to the ground.

It's truly unrealistic. I noticed Finn rosed up behind me, "I want to show you something" He spoke from behind me and I spun on my heels.

Furrowing my eyebrows in curiousity, "What is it?"

He did not reply but marched to the trees and tapped the oak wood with the tip of his index finger of one of the trees.

A squirrel came down from the tree. My jaw practically fell down to the floor 'Don't tell me he can also do that!?'

I watched as the squirrel climbed to Finn's outstretched arms and he strided back infront me with the squirrel sitting on his arm.

"Don't tell me you can talk to animals?!" I exclaimed. The animal flinched and climbed up to Finn's shoulder hiding behind his neck.

"Hey it's okay, she's just a little surprised" Finn spoke in a gentle tone, tilting his head to the right where the squirrel is.

It let out a tiny sqeak, that somehow made Finn smile and nod "Yes, she's really nice"

The squirrel moved down to Finn's arm that was lifted to my direction. I watched in facination by the interaction "What did it say?" I asked curiously.

"This is Lenby. She asked if you are nice" He looked at me grinning.

Finn looked down at my hand and lifted my arm. "What is it?"

"She want's to be your friend" At that he took the squirrel out of his arm and gently placed Lenby on my long sleeved covered arm.

I got scared for a bit then relaxed knowing the little animal doesn't have bad intentions. I coo'ed at how cute the little animal look up at me, "Why is she so adorable?"

Finn shrugged, then grinned. Finn crouched down as he reached to the dirt.

I watched his back, the squirrel seemed to be doing the same. Later on Finn stood straighter again, his hand in his back.

"What are you hiding?" I asked curiously and he smiled shyly pulling something out from behind. A gasp escaped past my lips It is a purple flower that I've never seen before, It's sparkling tint of color made my eyes twinkle in facination.

He gave it to me and I gently pinched the healthy green stem, grasping it. The squirrel climbing down my arm and to Finn's.

I watched as the squirrel climbed to his shoulder. I smelled the flower... And wow...

"What kind of flower is this?" I asked looking at Finn.

"I actually don't know, But I'll call it Millie" He smiled and I chuckled.

"Okay"
______________________________________

General pov:

A dark skinned woman emerged from the bushes with a bow in her grip and arrows.

She walked away from her position and deeper in to the forest. She climbed a treehouse that seem's to be invisible from afar.

She put down her arrow, closing the door behind her. "Who was it this time Zelah?" A feminine voice spoke.

"It was a girl..." Zelah answered. A woman emerged from the darkness and lighting up a lantern.

"And what kind of girl was this?" She asked.

She sighed, "From all I know, he seemed to be quite fond by her"

"This is not good..."
______________________________________

Chapter Sixteenth done!

(Sorry this is really bad, hope you enjoyed it though!)

Thank you for reading

המשך קריאה

You'll Also Like

20.1K 497 49
[completed book] Basically your a 16 year old girl who just had her parents pass away two weeks ago from a car crash. Your neighbors are the Wolfhard...
12.9K 396 22
She was mentally abused and hated . Her family was supportive but that's not enough. She has some friends but that's not enough to fill her heart. Sh...
496K 8.3K 71
𝐰𝐚𝐲𝐰𝐚𝐫𝐝 | in which, i write imagines about FINN WOLFHARD & his wayward hair.. • Contains Smut [ ♚ ] & Fluff [ ✰ ] TOP RATINGS : ✰ #1 finnw...
68.4K 2.4K 43
(ɪɴsᴘɪʀᴇᴅ ʙʏ ᴛʜᴇ ᴅɪsɴᴇʏ ᴏʀɪɢɪɴᴀʟ "sᴛᴀʀsᴛʀᴜᴄᴋ") ❝ʏᴏᴜ'ʀᴇ ᴅɪғғᴇʀᴇɴᴛ.❞ ❝ᴀɴᴅ?❞ ❝ᴀɴᴅ ɪ ʟɪᴋᴇ ɪᴛ.❞ Finn Wolfhard is known all around the world as an acto...