MCYT Oneshots โœจ

By A-MCYT-Cult

A fanfiction book with MCYT. Main Ships: dreamnoblade, schlattbur, georgebur We don't like shipping real peo... More

requests open
Silent Pain {Georgebur} ๐Ÿฑ
Lost Hope..? {Philza}๐Ÿฑ
Just some information ๐Ÿฑ
Cliff {Skephalo}๐Ÿฑ
Eternity {DreamXD}๐Ÿฑ
Diner {Dreamnoblade & Georgebur} ๐Ÿฑ
Diner Pt 2 {Dreamnoblade & Georgebur} ๐Ÿฑ
Assignment {Schlattbur} ๐Ÿฑ
Arcade {Dreamnoblade}๐Ÿฑ
One Night {Karlnap} ๐Ÿฑ
Just King Things {dreamnoblade} ๐Ÿฑ
Rescue {dreamnoblade}๐Ÿฑ
Addicting Pain {dreamnoblade}๐Ÿฑ
Addicting Pain pt2 ๐Ÿฑ
Trauma {dreamnoblade} ๐Ÿฑ
Just Business {schlattbur}
Reality {Any Ship}
Mafia {dreamnoblade}
Joys of Late Night Movies {dreamnoblade}
Pokemon AU
Cuddles at 3 am {dreamnoblade}
New Student {schlattbur}
Numb {dreamnoblade}
New World {dreamnoblade}

Failing {Dreamnoblade}๐Ÿฑ

2K 56 79
By A-MCYT-Cult

Techno was among those at the top of his grade and was a straight-A student. He was quiet in class and very anti-social. Dream on the other hand typically had straight-A grades and was the head of the football team. Recently however, his grades had been slipping.

"Dream, You can't go to that party tonight" George stated "You have to study for the English test tomorrow and if you end up with a hangover, you'll definitely fail that test"

"George is right, Dream. You can't go" Sapnap said as they finished up gathering their football equipment. Dream just rolled his eyes and shut his locker.

"I'll be fine. The concept isn't difficult to grasp" Dream said as he picked his bag up. He turned around and exited the locker room with George and Sapnap on his heel. As he exited the room, he ran straight into Techno. Techno gave a small yelp as he toppled to the ground with Dream on him.

"What the fuck?!" Dream shouted as he propped himself up onto his hands and knees. In this position, he was face to face with Techno. Silence stretched out as Dream stared into Techno's eyes.

"Are you going to get off of me?" Techo stated, breaking the silence. Dream blinked back into reality.

"U-Uh.. Yeah!" Dream said as he quickly got up. "Watch where you're going next time"

"Bruhhh" Techno responded with an eye roll. He picked himself up and glared at Dream and his friends. "If I recall, you were the one who ran into me"

"If you weren't in the way, I wouldn't have ran into you" Dream responded. With this comment, he pushed past Techno and completely exited the locker room with George and Sapnap in tow. When they made it out of the building, Sapnap turned towards Dream and stated "What the hell was that?"

Dream just shrugged and fetched his keys out of his pocket. "I'll talk to you guys later"

"Alright then. You better not show up to Punz's party tonight" George called out as Dream walked away. As Dream climbed into his car, he shut the door with a sigh. He leaned back and took a deep breath. He didn't know why Techno caused him to feel the way he did but, he knew that he hated his guts. No matter what Dream had accomplished in class, Techno managed to get more recognition. Dream had always resented him. He gave up trying to excel in class and instead worked in his athletic abilities. He worked hard and eventually became the captain of the football team. Just last year, he managed to become the head of the soccer team just because he was bored. Dream started his car and started his drive home. The song "Sweater Weather" started to play on the radio. Dream hummed along to the lyrics.

"One love, two mouth. One love, one house. No shirts, no blouse. Just us, you find out" Dream quietly sang along. He pulled into his driveway as the song ended. He turned his vehicle off, grabbed his bag from the passenger seat where it was thrown, and exited the vehicle. He locked the car after him and entered his house. He went upstairs into his room and shut the door. He gazed across the room to his collection of trophies. Sighing, he set his backpack down and plopped down onto the bed. As he closed his eyes, he told himself that he would only rest his eyes for a moment.

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•

When Dream awoke, he realized that it was already 7 pm. He had been asleep for 2 hours. He laid there for a couple seconds pondering what to do with his time. On one hand, he could actually study for the English test tomorrow but on the other hand, he could go to Punz's party. He finally made the final decision of going to the party for a little while before coming back home to study for a little bit. He sat himself up and decided to take a shower before going to the party. Dream entered the bathroom and decided to take a 5 minute shower. He relaxed as the warm water ran across his skin. When he was finished with his shower, he stepped out and dried himself off. He changed into a lime green hoodie and some jeans. He grabbed his phone and keys and headed out of the house. Getting into his car, he drove to Punz's house which was a few blocks away. Even before he arrived, he could see cars parked down the street. Punz always threw the best parties and everyone seemed to show up. Everyone except Techno. It was rare to find I'm at a party. Parking his car is a reserved spot Punz saved for him, he walks up to the front door. Flashing lights could be seen through the window and the music could be heard all the way outside. The front door was open and Dream let himself in. Immediately, he was overcome with the sight of lots of people dancing, drinking, and having fun. He brushed past many drunk people before discovering a group known as the sleepy bois. This group consisted of Wilbur, Philza, Techno, and Tommy. Tommy wasn't here which was probably a good thing. They were quietly engaged in a conversation with one another. Dream could tell Techno seemed very uncomfortable to be here.

"Dream!" Someone shouted as they placed their hand on Dream's shoulder. Before Dream turned towards them, Techno looked over and made direct eye contact with him. Dream turned and came face to face with Punz who was smiling. "I'm glad you could make it"

"Uh, Yeah!" Dream responded glancing over to where Techno stood only to find that the man had gone elsewhere.

"Dream! What the hell?" George yelled, causing Dream to jump and divert his attention to George who was approaching them. "You should be at home studying for your test tomorrow"

"I will George. I'm just here for some fun and I'll leave early to study" Dream responded. "Now if you excuse me, I'd like to get a drink."

Dream brushed past a confused Punz and an upset George. As he made his way to the kitchen, he encountered Zelk. He wasn't the closest to him but he knew him enough that they weren't strangers. He also knew that Zelk also threw amazing parties and when he came together with Punz, the parties were the best. Zelk just gave him a smile and continued past him. When he arrived in the kitchen, he ran into Purpled and Gamerboy80, or gb80 for short. They were chatting and both had bottles of coke simply because they didn't like alcohol. Purpled just gave him a nod and continued his conversation with gb80. Dream poured himself a drink and took some big gulps. He wanted to forget the stress of keeping his grades up. Just for one night. With each drink, he felt his mind go more hazy. Eventually, he felt someone take the cup away from him. Even in his drunken state, he could tell it was Purpled who was very concerned. Purpled was saying something but Dream was too drunk to make sense of it. Purpled eventually gave up as gb80 returned with George.

"How much did you drink?!" George exasperated

"He has had more than 5 cups" gb80 responded. "I watched him drink all of those without second thought"

"And you didn't think to stop him after his second cup" George said, glaring at gb80 and Purpled.

"The man looked like he needed it" gb80 replied with a shrug. At this point, George and gb80, along with Purpled, started bickering about Dream's intake of alcohol allowing him a chance to slip away. He aimlessly wandered through the building, ignoring all the advances made by other girls, before he ended up in the backyard. The sight of long pink hair caught Dream's attention as he walked towards it. As he got closer, Techno turned around and looked at Dream.

"How much did you drink?" Techno asked as Dream stopped in front of him.

"I didn't -hic- have that much" Dream sputtered. Techno just raised an eyebrow and turned back around. He had his feet dipped into the pool, swirling them around to create little waves. Dream sat down next to him and gazed at the clear pool water.

"Why are you -hic- even here?" Dream asked curiously.

"Apparently you're sober enough to continue to pester me" Techno said with an eye roll. "Wilbur and Philza dragged me here. Apparently I need social interaction of some sorts"

Dream suddenly started hysterically laughing as if what Techno said was the funniest thing he had ever heard. Many people cast glances their way and Techno was very concerned.

"You should have someone take you home Dream. You are very drunk and definitely can't drive in this state" Techno stated.

"Challenge Accepted. I can drive right now. I'll prove to you that-" Dream started before getting cut off by Techno who had violently grabbed his arm. Techno pulled Dream closer to him to the point Techno could smell the alcohol in Dream's breath. Dream's breath hitched and a red blush set across his face.

"It wasn't a challenge. I may hate your guts but I don't want your life in my hands" Techno growled. Techno pushed Dream back and stood up. He gave Dream one last glare before heading back inside. The only thought that plagued Dream's mind was how close Techno had gotten. Never did he think that he would get that close to Techno without one of them walking away with an injury. Dream laid down onto his back and stared up into the stars. He closed his eyes as the chatter of the party slowly drowned out. Before he knew it, someone was shaking him. He slowly blinked open his eyes and came face to face with a very concerned looking Badboyhalo, aka Bad.

"I thought you died you muffinhead" Bad exclaimed as Dream sat up slowly. He looked around his surroundings to find that it was much quieter.

"It's 5 in the morning and almost everyone has left." Bad said as he handed me a bottle of water. I clutched my head as a pounding migraine set in. Bad took the bottle back and cracked open the lid. He brought the bottle to Dream's lips and slightly tilted it, allowing water to rush into Dream's mouth. Dream took a couple gulps before Bad took the bottle back and screwed the lid back on.

"Someone needs to take you home Dream. Is there anyone in particular you want" Bad asked as he stood up. Dream just shook his head and proceeded to lay back down. He could hear Bad's footsteps receding as he closed his eyes. Sudden shouts caused Dream to quickly sit upright, worsening his migraine. He glanced behind him to the house where the shouting could be heard from. Dream pulled himself to his feet and stumbled to the door. He pushed his way through the door and entered a sun-room, one among many of the house. From there, he followed the sound of arguing and stumbled to the main living room where the shouting originated from. Techno laid on the couch reading a book while Wilbur and George were arguing. Bad was trying desperately to settle the arguing while Skeppy slept on the other couch. I lightly knocked on the door and everyone looked over at me.

"Dream! Are you ok?" George asked as he rushed over to Dream. Dream simply nodded as he made eye contact with Techno who had looked up from his book.

"George, just let Techno take him home" Wilbur continued to argue.

"Hell no. He might do something to him. I'll take him home" George argued back.

"You had lots to drink, I live on the other side of town, Bad wants to finish helping Punz and Zelk clean up and he still has to take Skeppy home. Techno is the best option for Dream." Wilbur argued back. I looked back and forth between them before pushing past them, completely entering the room. I sat down next to Techno who had diverted his attention back to his book. With the sound of George and Wilbur arguing in the background, he examined the pinkette in front of him. His hair was in a messy braid and some had gotten loose, falling in front of his face. Staring at the boy in front of him, all the arguing and his migraine disappeared. Techno looked up and made eye contact with Dream who had been staring at him for the past 2 minutes, breaking the spell. Dream quickly glanced away as a deep red spread across his freckled cheeks. He heard Techno lightly chuckle and which got a glare in return. He got up abruptly and George and Wilbur's attention diverted to Dream.

"I think I'm just gonna drive myself home," he announced. He started to exit the room before someone grabbed his arm yanking him back.

"Absolutely not" a monotone voice responded. He glanced back to see that Techno had grabbed his arm. "I'll drive you home"

"No." Dream responded, yanking his arm away from Techno who was unfazed.

"I hate you just as much as you hate me, but the last thing I would want right now is for you to get into an accident when I could have prevented it" Techno firmly responded. Realizing Techno wasn't going to give up, Dream simply nodded.

"Fine. We have to be at school in less than 3 hours anyway" Dream responded, handing Techno his car keys. Techno simply smiled and walked out of the room with Dream in tow. George and Bad stood there dumbfounded while Wilbur merely smiled. When they reached the car, Dream insisted on claiming the aux. Techno let him as he didn't want to get into an argument so early in the morning. Techno drove Dream home without one of them uttering a word. When they got to Dream's house, Techno returned his keys and bid Dream farewell. Dream just thanked him in response and headed inside to take a shower and get ready for school. Techno on the other hand had called Wilbur who promptly came to pick him up.

"I need the 10 bucks you promised me if I was to drop Dream off" Techno told Wilbur as he got into his car.

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•

It was 7:30 am and Dream had just gotten to school. Going to a party on a Tuesday night was definitely not the best decision. His head hurt and he slightly reeked of alcohol despite taking a long shower. Dream was exhausted and was currently chatting with George and Sapnap.

"You went to the party didn't you?" Sapnap inquired after seeing Dream completely zoned out.

"He sure did" George responded with an eye roll, "He's gonna fail that English test today"

"Oh he absolutely will" Sapnap responded with a smile and head shake. It was in these moments that he remembered the English test. He absolutely needed to pass or he would be failing and kicked off the football team. There was also a big game next week and he needed to play. Dream took a couple deep breaths before speaking, "I completely forgot about that. I'll do fine though. I mean, how hard can it be?"

"You're gonna fail man" Sapnap responded, "And you need to keep your grades up if you want to play next week. Hell, even I stayed home and studied last night and I usually go to every party Punz holds"

"I wish you the best of luck Dream" George responded as the bell rang. All three boys gathered their backpacks and split off to their classes. Dream had Economics first period so he headed there first. After enduring a long period of nearly falling asleep, the bell rang and he headed to his next class which was English. He took a deep breath as he settled into his seat. Sapnap slid into the seat next to him with a small wave.

"Hey man, ready for the test" Sapnap asked

"I'm ready to completely fail. My headache has returned and I have no idea what the concept is about" Dream responded. He then proceeded to bury his face into his arms and shut his eyes, attempting to reduce the pounding in his head. Thinking back to his migraine this morning, his thoughts returned to a certain long haired pinkette. Just a simple thought of him seemed to lessen Dream's headache. His thoughts were quickly interrupted when the bell rang indicating that class had started. He lifted his head up and attempted to listen to the teacher's final tips and advice. Dream however kept zoning out which received a concerned look from Sapnap. Before Dream knew it, the teacher was handing out the tests. Taking a deep breath, he focused on his test and got started.

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•

He completed his test with very low confidence. If he was honest, he guessed on at least half of the questions. Walking through the hallway, Sapnap tried to brighten his mood. They both had math next period so they could walk there together. Dream was exhausted and didn't feel like he could make it through the day. Making it to class, he sat down next to Sapnap and laid his head down. He attempted to pay attention but ultimately failed. Dream however, did manage to stay awake for the entire class and the ones following that. Eventually, it was the end of the day and he was able to go home. He felt so much relief as he hopped into his car and started his drive home. The song "Heat Waves" by Glass Animals started to play on the radio. Dream vibed along to the song as he eventually pulled into his driveway. The evening went by uneventfully and before Dream knew it, he was standing in front of the school building in the morning. He heard arguing alongside the edge of the school building attracting his attention. He reshouldered his backpack and headed to the sound. Rounding the corner, he came face to face with a scene he never expected to see. Techno was sitting with his knees tucked into his chest as another figure stood over him yelling. Dream couldn't tell who the other person was as he didn't recognize him and he knew everyone. For all Dream knows, this individual was not from the school.

"Hey!" Dream yelled, catching the attention of the individual. The person started running and Dream let him. He approached Techno who had buried his face again. Dream simply crouched down and pulled Techno into a hug whose body started to shake with each sob. Dream simply hugged Techno, silently rubbing circles on his back. They sat there all through the first period. Eventually Techno stood up, shoved his hands into his pockets, and simply walked away without a word to Dream. Sighing, Dream stood up and also walked into the building. As he entered the building, the bell rang indicating that the first period had ended. Students started filing out of classrooms and Dream headed to his second english class. Upon entering the room, he discovered that Sapnap was already there.

"Where the hell have you been?" Sapnap asked

"Busy" Dream responded before diverting his attention to the teacher who had entered the room. The teacher started talking as Dream zoned out again. He thought back to that morning and wondered what the hell was going in Techno's life. A paper being placed in front of him and a few words brought his attention back into reality.

"Meet me after class," the teacher said before walking away. Dream looked down to the paper and realized that he had failed. Sapnap looked over with a sympathetic look. The teacher started going on a speech on why it was important to pay attention and pass her class. None of her words were getting through to Dream though who was wallowing in despair. The bell eventually rang and Dream walked up to the teacher's desk.

"Dream...You do realize that you are now failing my class don't you?" she asked, clasping her hands together.

"Yes ma'am" Dream responded. "I'm sorry I'm currently failing but please understand, I need to play in the game next week"

"Until you manage to pass this class, you won't be able to play in the game next week. I'm sorry"

"Please ma'am. Is there anything I can do to raise my grade by next week's game?" Dream desperately responded.

"I can arrange tutor options and then a retake at the beginning of next week. That's the only offer I have for you."

"Thank You ma'am. I promise I'll work hard and pass that test" Dream thanked

"Meet me after school, I'll have a tutor ready for you" she responded, giving Dream a pass to his next class. Dream thanked her again and walked out of the room. Smiling, he headed to his math class. He entered the room, gave his pass to his teacher, and sat down next to Sapnap.

"Well you're in a good mood despite failing a test" Sapnap stated glancing at Dream.

"I was given another chance. I'm getting a tutor and then taking a retake at a later time" Dream responded.

"Dream! Sapnap! Quit talking unless you want to share your conversation with the class" the math teacher ordered.

"Sorry Sir" Sapnap responded, shooting Dream one last look. Eventually, Dream managed to survive math class and made it through the rest of the day. When the final bell rang, Dream headed to his English class. Upon entering the classroom, he saw the teacher talking with a certain pink haired boy. Techno had his hair down now rather than a messy ponytail like earlier. Dream knocked on the door getting the attention of the teacher and Techno. Techno's eyes widened as he realized Dream was there.

"Absolutely not" Techo said standing up. Before Techno could leave however, Dream rushed forward and grabbed his arm.

"Please Techno. I promise that I'll make it worth your time" He pleaded.

"No." Techno firmly responded, yanking his arm away from Dream before exiting the room.

"He's the only one left that even had the credentials necessary to be a tutor" the teacher said sitting down at her desk "If you can manage to get him on board, it'll be even better for you. I'll give you the retake next Tuesday"

Dream nodded in response and left the room. Walking out of the building, he encountered Tommy who was still waiting for his ride.

"What is up big D?!" Tommy shouted.

"Not now Tommy" Dream responded without sparing much of a glance at Tommy.

"Is it about The Blade? I have his number" Tommy proudly announced. Dream was genuinely confused on how Tommy had gotten Techno's number. As if he could read his mind, Tommy stated, "I kept bugging him until he gave it to me. The power of being a man"

Tommy proceeded to fish out his phone from his pocket and shared Techno's phone number with Dream. A sudden honk got their attention, signifying Tommy's ride was here. Dream smiled and waved at Tommy as he left. He then went to his car and started his drive home. When he got home, he quickly went upstairs and threw his bag onto the ground. Plopping onto his bed, he pulled out his phone and messaged Techno.

Dream: Hey, it's Dream.

Techno: How did you get my phone number?

Dream: Child.

Techno: Should have known. What do you want?

Dream: for you to tutor me.

Techno: I already said no

Dream: Please

Techno: No.

Dream: Please

Techno: No.

Dream: I'll do anything you want. I really need to pass English so I can play in next week's games.

Techno: Weren't you one of the top students grade wise at one point?

Dream: yes...

Techno: I have something in mind. I'll help tutor you and then I'll let you know what I want in return. Sounds like a deal?

Dream: Yes! Thank You!

Techno: Uh-huh

Dream fell backwards onto his bed with glee. He never thought that he could get his so-called "rival" to tutor him. Techno rarely does something for someone else unless he gets something out of it. The rare times that he does do something, it was usually only for his closest friends. Dream picked up his phone and gave Sapnap a call. After a couple of rings, Sapnap picked up.

"What's up man?" Sapnap asked.

"I just got a tutor" Dream responded, "And you won't believe who it is"

"Nice man, who is it"

"Techno"

"Wait, wait, wait... TECHNO?!" Sapnap shouted, causing Dream to pull his phone away from his ear.

"Yeah, Can you believe it?" Dream replied

"I thought you hated his guts"

"I do, but I'll do anything it takes to pass English and play in next week's game."

"Be careful with your words Dream. I doubt that you'll do absolutely anything" Sapnap responded. Dream could tell that he said the last sentence with an eye roll.

"I gotta go and finish some Econ homework. I'll see you tomorrow" Dream said. Sapnap bid him farewell and hung up. He dragged himself out of bed and sat down at his desk, pulling his econ homework out of his backpack. Turning on some tunes, he focused on completing his homework.

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•

The next day, Dream got to school a little earlier. It was finally Friday and Dream had plans this weekend. Entering the building, he encountered Skeppy who was given coffee. Skeppy was begging Bad for more coffee while Vurb stood nearby laughing. Lots of students came and went as the scene unfolded before Dream. Techno soon arrived and Skeppy ran up to him for help.

"Techno! Bad is being meannnn" Skeppy whined as Bad tried to apologize. Techno simply smiled and handed Skeppy a cup of coffee. For some unknown reason, he had two as if he knew that this was going to happen.

"Techno, you are now my best friend," Skeppy announced.

"Geppyyy" Bad whined as Skeppy started to run off. Bad proceeded to run after Skeppy leaving Techno smiling and Vurb absolutely dying of laughter. Dream looked at Techno and couldn't seem to look away. The smile that Techno had was mesmerizing and Dream was enchanted. Techno had also made eye contact with Dream and didn't seem to be looking away either. Dream simply smiled and winked causing a red blush to invade the pinkett's face. Techno turned away as George jumped into Dream's view, blocking the dirty-blonde from seeing where Techno went.

"Hey Dream!" George said enthusiastically. "What are you doing?"

"N-nothing" Dream responded, looking away so George couldn't see the blush on his face. Unfortunately for him, he turned and looked right at Sapnap.

"Oooooo, You're blushing" Sapnap teased "Who's the lucky person?"

"I wasn't blushing. I definitely don't have a crush on anyone" Dream responded with huff. The first bell of the day rang indicating class starting in 5 minutes.

"I'm gonna head to econ now. I'll see you both at lunch later" Dream said with a wave. He headed to his first class with a smile.

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•

It was now lunchtime and Dream was hungry. He sat down at the table with his friends after grabbing some food. George was bickering with Fundy, Sapnap was having a nice conversation with Eret, Punz and Sam were chilling on their phones, and Quackity was taking a nap. Upon sitting down, Sapnap immediately started teasing Dream on his earlier blushing. Glancing away from Sapnap to cover a new blush forming, he looked at the table where Techno usually sat. It was much quieter than usual. Tommy wasn't his usual loud self, seeming more quiet. The entire table was quietly chatting with each other. A quiet silent fell across the cafeteria as Techno entered. Everyone looked terrified and Dream didn't know why.

"Why has everyone gone so quiet?" Dream asked Sapnap.

"You haven't heard. He knows how to fight, and he recently earned the title of best swordsmen" Sapnap said with new found respect. Techno simply glanced around and sat down next to Wilbur and Tommy. Just as fast as it happened, everyone in the cafeteria went back to their own chatter. Sapnap leaned back over and whispered into Dream's ear.

"You like Techno, don't you. Hating him was just yourself trying to convince that you didn't like him."

Dream looked over at Sapnap, eye's wide. Sapnap was grinning from ear to ear.

"What?! No I don't!" Dream furiously whispered back.

"Bro. You can't lie to me. You couldn't keep your eyes off of him when he walked in. You definitely don't hate him" Sapnap whispered back. Sapnap grinned as he watched Dream get flustered. Dream glanced back over at Techno who was once again buried in a book. He focused his attention back to the table when Sapnap nudged him.

"You're staring at him again" Sapnap purred. Dream glared at Sapnap before diverting his attention to Eret who was staring at him curiously. Dream just shook his head at Eret as Sapnap burst out laughing. Dream simply rolled his eyes at Sapnap, enjoying this moment with his friends.

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•

It was the end of the day and Dream was ready to go home. As he grabbed a couple books from his locker, a figure walked up to him. Dream shut his locker and came face to face with Techno. Dream could tell that he was nervous and that he was getting socially anxious. He was fidgeting with his hands while staring at Dream, not uttering a word. Smiling, Dream grabbed Techno's hand and headed out of the building. They got lots of looks but Dream chose to ignore them all. He practically dragged Techno to his car. Unlocking the car, he let Techno climb into the passenger seat while he got into the driver's seat. They sat there for a couple seconds before Dream spoke "Come to my place, ya?"

"...ok" Techno responded, staring out the window.

"Kinda bold of you to already invite me to your house" Techno continued, giving Dream a smirk.

"Getting cocky are you?" Dream remarked as he started the car. They drove to Dream's house with a nice conversation, one that you wouldn't expect to find when it came to rivals. In no time, they have arrived at Dream's house. They got out of the car and entered the house without much trouble.

"How are you failing English?" Techno asked as Dream got himself a drink, "You used to be one of the top students"

"I don't want to talk about that right now," Dream responded, "Would you like something to drink?"

"Nah, I'm good." Techno replied. Dream simply shrugged and grabbed himself a water bottle.

"C'mon, let's go to my room" Dream responded, leading the way up the stairs.

"Wow, already taking me to my room huh? And not even 10 minutes of me coming over" Techno responded with a smirk. Dream felt a blush creep up his neck as they entered his bedroom. Techno looked around the room and proceeded to sit onto the bed. Dream looked at him for a couple of minutes. The setting sun filtering through the blinds casted an angelic look upon Techno. Dream felt himself subconsciously licked his lips as he looked at Techno. Realizing that he had been staring for a couple of minutes, he saw that Techno was looking at him with a piercing gaze. Taking a deep breath to rid his thoughts, he grabbed his English assignment from his backpack and sat across from Techno on his bed. The duo then proceed to actually get started on some studying.

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•

They had been studying for at least 3 hours, minus all the times Dream found himself staring at Techno. It became so frequent that Dream really questioned if he was straight. This was another moment that really had Dream questioning his sexuality. Techno was slightly leaned forward and was writing something in a notebook. Some hair had fallen loose from Techno's messy bun blocking Dream from seeing a perfect view of his face.

"Take a picture, it'll last longer," Techno stated as he continued to write. Dream felt himself blushing at the fact he got caught staring. Taking this opportunity, he grabbed his phone out and actually took a picture of Techno. He looked up from the photo that he just took to find Techno glaring at him. Suddenly, Techno leaped forward and pinned Dream down on the bed. Dream stared up at Techno who's hair had completely fallen loose from the bun. Dream felt the air in the room get seemingly hotter as they stayed frozen in that position. Techno narrowed his gaze at Dream, who was still pinned underneath him, and tightened his grip on Dream's wrist in which he had pinned above his head.

"Delete that picture" Techno commanded. Dream simply smirked and responded with "make me"

Techno leaned down so that their faces were inches from each other. Both parties were seemingly breathing heavier. Techno simply smiled and sat himself onto Dream's lap. Dream's eyes widened at the action and he loosened his grip on his phone allowing Techno to grab it. Lucky for Dream, his phone had auto locked and Techno didn't have the password to get in. Techno merely huffed before throwing the phone to the side. He proceeds to lay down on the bed next to Dream, who's mind was racing. He couldn't seem to process any of Techno's bold moves.

"Aight. I would leave but you dragged me to your car and my car is still at the school" Techno stated, propping himself onto his elbow to look at Dream.

"Stay the night" Dream abruptly said, catching Techno off guard. Techno sat up and gave Dream a confused look. "What?"

"Please Techno, just stay the night. You can have the bed and I'll sleep on the couch" Dream pleaded.

"Oh geez, desperate much" Techno snorted, "I'm not gonna stay and take your bed besides, it's not like I have a change of clothing"

"T-then we can share the bed and I can give you some of my clothes. We are practically the same size" Dream continued to plead.

"Fine." Techno responded with a sigh, "I'm going to go take a shower right now"

Dream nodded with a grin. Standing up, he went to his dresser and pulled out a t-shirt and a pair of sweatpants, giving it to Techno before directing him to the bathroom. When he confirmed that Techno had gone into the bathroom, he gave Sapnap a call who picked up instantly.

"Bro, I knew you would call. Everyone at school is talking about how you took Techno to your car." Sapnap immediately started talking. Dream felt a blush return to his face at the thought of what had occurred today.

"Sapnap... I don't actually think I hate Techno. I-I don't know how to explain it. I get all bubbly when I think about him"

"Yeah... Look Dream, how long do you reckon you've felt this way" Sapnap said, practically living for the drama.

"Probably as long as I've known him. I believe that I chose to hate him because I didn't like the feelings I had developed" Dream admitted. At that moment, Dream heard the shower turn off. "I gotta go Sapnap, he's gonna be out of the shower soon"

"Wait- Shower?! What is happen-" Sapnap started before Dream abruptly hung up. He tried to make himself look distracted on his phone as Techno reentered the room. Looking up, he came face to face to a half naked Techno. He didn't have a shirt on revealing his bare chest. Dream choked on his breath as Techno started to speak.

"Yeah... I didn't feel like putting on the shirt. I hope you don't mind."

"I- No, it's fine," Dream stated, fumbling over his words.

"Are you just not going to ask who the person was yesterday morning?" Techno asked, sitting down across the bed from Dream.

"I figured that you would tell me when you were ready" Dream admitted, looking Techno in the eyes. Techno sighed and laid down on his back. "I'll tell you if you tell me why you are suddenly struggling to pass english"

"Okay!" Dream replied a little too enthusiastically. Dream laid down next to Techno and closed his eyes as Techno started first,

"That was an old friend. I suppose you could say that I owe him and he came back to get that favor. When I refused to help him, he got angry. That was when you scared him off. I can't tell you his name or he'll kill me"

"I suppose it's my turn now" Dream stated after a couple moments of silence, "I got tired of always competing with you. You are phenomenal at any subject given. I got jealous and eventually gave up"

"You, jealous of me?" Techno scoffed, "If anything, I was jealous of you. You were popular, smart, athletic, among other things"

Dream simply hummed and started playing with Techno's long hair. They laid there in peaceful silence before Dream started speaking, "Techno... I think I like you..."

The silence stretched out causing Dream to get extremely anxious.

"...I- Dream, I've never dated anyone" Techno suddenly spoke, "I-I might screw up"

Dream suddenly pulled Techno to his chest, burying his face in the pink hair. "I promise, with everything that I've got, that I'll love and cherish you with everything I've got. I won't get mad if you wake up one morning and you want to break up. You won't screw up, all you have to do is love me back and there won't be any way you can screw up."

Techno simply hummed in response and looked up at Dream.

"I don't know what my heart currently says however, I am willing to give this a try." Techno softly said. Dream simply smiled and pulled Techno closer, brushing their lips together. It was like hundreds of fireworks just lit up in Dream's body. Every touch was electrifying. They were interrupted however, when Dream got a call from Quackity. Dream looked at the phone and suddenly remembered the party that was being hosted tonight. Muting the phone, Dream looked back at Techno who looked up at him through his lashes. Dream couldn't help but smile. This was new territory for both of them and to say that they were nervous would be an understatement. They fell asleep that night like that. Techno curled up next to Dream.

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•

"Techno! I did it!" Dream happily shouted running up to Techno. Wilbur, Tommy, Tubbo, Skeppy, and Bad stood nearby and gave Techno a confused look. Everyone was aware that something between Techno and Dream had changed however, no one knew what. The two were no longer constantly bickering. Dream, in the happy mood that he was, had passed his test and could now play in the big game.

"Please come to my game..." Dream begged Techno. Techno simply shrugged and started to walk off, causing Dream to run after him.

"Did you see that Tubbo?" Tommy asked as the duo walked off.

"This is deffo flerting" Tubbo whispered causing everyone to burst out laughing.

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•

6533 Words

I'm gonna be completely honest and say, this is definitely not my best work for which I apologize. I didn't plan a story line so this was all over the place. This was not proof-read either so I apologize for any grammar errors. Thank You for reading this oneshot :)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

240K 4.3K 67
Hello! As of making this, our members of the Dream SMP are being bullied, threatened and shamed. So, my hopes of the outcome of this book is to bring...
4.5K 133 15
[DISCONTINUED] !Detective AU! This is a collab between @ShadowsLurk0 and @sparkywastaken โš ๏ธRead the explanations explains some stuffโš ๏ธ This is a stor...
19K 415 34
Trigger Warnings || Smoking, Homophobia, Alcohol, Smut, Cutting mention || George attends a new high school because his parents say its more 'better'...
700K 25K 46
#๐™ณ๐š๐™ด๐™ฐ๐™ผ๐š†๐™ฐ๐š‚๐šƒ๐™ฐ๐™บ๐™ด๐™ฝ, ๐—ถ๐—ป ๐˜„๐—ต๐—ถ๐—ฐ๐—ต ๐˜€๐—ต๐—ฒ ๐—ฑ๐—บ๐˜€ ๐—ต๐—ถ๐—บ ๐—ฒ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ๐—ฟ๐˜†๐—ฑ๐—ฎ๐˜† ๐—ถ๐—ป ๐—ต๐—ผ๐—ฝ๐—ฒ๐˜€ ๐—ต๐—ฒ ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ๐˜€๐—ฝ๐—ผ๐—ป๐—ฑ๐˜€. ๐“†ฉแฅซแญก๐“†ชหห‹ยฐโ€ข*โ€โžท open for mor...