When you're drunk || Karlnap

By Cyleed

After Karl's parents had separated, his mum decided to start over. They moved from Britain to America and Kar... More

Chapter one
Chapter two
chapter three
chapter four
chapter five
chapter six
chapter seven
chapter nine
chapter ten
chapter eleven
chapter twelve
chapter thirteen
chapter fourteen
chapter fifteen
chapter sixteen
chapter seventeen
chapter eighteen
chapter nineteen
chapter twenty
chapter twenty one
chapter twenty two
chapter twenty three
chapter twenty four
chapter twenty five
chapter twenty six
chapter twenty seven
chapter twenty eight
chapter twenty nine
chapter thirty
chapter thirty one
chapter thirty two
chapter thirty three
chapter thirty four
Epilogue
Thank you
special chapter

chapter eight

10.9K 272 450
By Cyleed

Sapnap had laid in that bed the whole night, eyes open and staring at the ceiling which was weirdly looking. Were those bricks? On a ceiling? Jeez.

His mind was full of thoughts and he wasn't able to shut them out for getting finally some rest. He was in endless pain, every time he turned around he could scream. His attend to get up and swallow another pill ended up in a muffled scream of pain.

Karl and Quackity were sleeping downstairs on the couch. Well to be fair, Quackity was, Karl was wide awake. He was also staring at the wall in front of him, sometimes seeing little shadows of cars driving by on the dark street. He sighed and stood up. He needed some water. The glass almost shattered down on the floor when he heard something falling down upstairs. Suddenly he remembered the boy laying in bed upstairs and he quickly went up there. Karl opened the door and walked in quietly. Did that noise even come from here?

Sapnap was pretending to sleep. It made a loud noise when he tried to get his phone off of the nightstand and he accidentally kicked the lamp down. He felt the intense stare on him and he tried his best not to move. He heard his footsteps, coming more close to him every second. Then he heard him picking up the lamp and sighing.

"Sapnap, I know you're awake. You're not very good at fake sleeping", he mumbled.

Sapnap slowly opened one eye and then another. He didn't dare to look up, to meet the eyes of the brunet in front of him. But unfortunately, Karl sat down on the chair nearby and he tilted his head down a little bit. Their eyes met immediately.

"Why aren't you sleeping?", Karl asked.

"I don't know, I just can't", the brunet in the bed answered.

"Me neither", he whispered.

Karl rested his chin on his palms and looked at Sapnap. They just looked at each other for almost a minute, completely losting themselves in the eyes of their opposing. Karl was the first one to snap out of their gaze. He cleared his throat.

"You kicked down that lamp?", he suddenly asked.

"Oh, uhm yeah. Sorry for that, I wanted to check my phone", Sapnap chuckled slightly.

Karl reached forward and took Sapnap's phone. He carefully sat down on the edge of the bed, sensing the other boy slipping a little bit away. The taller boy bit the inside of his cheek.

"You should be more careful", he said and gave him his phone.

Sapnap took it and rolled his eyes.

"Again, you don't need to be worried about me, w-" - ", We are not friends, I get it", Karl interrupted him.

Hearing that from Karl did something to Sapnap's heart and he could tell that he didn't like that feeling. He took a deep breath and chose his words carefully.

"I'm sorry about that... I didn't mean it in that way", he said.

Karl looked up at him with a frown, placing his hand down on the bed and turning his body more to the side, to see Sapnap better.

"What do you mean with "I didn't mean it in that way"", the brunet said in a terrible Sapnap voice.

Sapnap bit his lip and tried not to smile.

"We're not really friends", when Sapnap saw Karl's body tense, he tried to sit up. He ignored the pain.

"What I mean is, we don't really know each other and we barely have talked. How can we be friends?", he said, trying to save himself from losing all his chances with that brunet guy in front of him.

"We did talk but I guess you just forgot that because you were-", - "- high?", Sapnap interrupted him as well.

"No, I didn't forget that. I remember everything".

Karl blushed slightly.

Sapnap saw him blushing and he took a deep breath, trying to get a correct and good sentence in his head together. Why was he that nervous? Just ask that guy, jesus.

"Why don't we just do something together?".

The taller boy's head shot up. His cheeks were getting more red every second. Oh, he'd say yes. He needed to.

"What?", he asked.

"You heard me", Sapnap answered.

Karl swallowed.

"Yeah, sorry. But what do you have in mind?", he tried to sound as relaxed as possible, even though he was freaking out in the inside at that moment.

"I don't know. You can choose if you want to", Sapnap placed his hand down on the bed and tried to lift himself up a little bit.

He groaned and hold his side.

Karl immediately turned around and placed his left hand at the boy's other side, holding him up a little bit.

"You're alright?", he asked.

"Mhm".

His lips were pressed together, trying to hold back a pathetic whimper. His whole side burned.

"It still hurts that much?".

"Yes".

"Uhm... can I see it?", Karl asked. The need to scratch his neck in embarassement was huge and he was grateful for the light that was not that bright at that moment.

Sapnap nodded and slowly turned around. His side was now facing the brunet. His heart did a flip when he felt warm fingers on his skin. They gripped his T-shirt and lifted it up carefully. Karl took a sharp breath.

"How the fuck did it got worse?", he mumbled.

"Sorry for cursing", he said and Sapnap laughed softly.

"You're cute", he thought out loud.

Karl thought his heart just stopped beating. What did he just say? He turned his face to Sapnap's, seeing that he was exactly looking back at him. After blinking a few times, Karl remembered where he was and what he wanted to do.

"Uhm...", he cleared his throat.

"Did you put the salve on?".

"Oh, yeah. I did", Sapnap answered.

"Maybe we should drive to a doctor tomorrow... I think that'd be the best idea", Karl quickly stood up and stepped a few steps back.

"Nah, I'll be fine", the boy on the bed laid back down.

Karl saw how he narrowed his eyes and how his lips had quivered.

"Stop lying to yourself".

"Karl, I told you to stop worrying about me".

The taller boy felt like screaming. Why was he acting like that? All interested and then Karl's interested and just wants him to be okay and he pushes him away. It's making him frustrated. 

Karl sighed.

"Alright", he said and walked towards the door.

Without looking back, the boy closed the door and walked downstairs.

-----------------------

"Quackity?", someone shook the boy awake.

He sat up quickly and looked around with narrowed eyes.

"Oh... hey mum", he yawned.

"What are you two doing down here?", she asked, her hands resting on her hips.

Karl slowly woke up as well.

"I guess we fell asleep while watching a movie", the smaller boy shrugged and got up.

"Come on, Karl. Let's go upstairs", Quackity grabbed Karl by his wrist and pulled him up.

He mouthed a "hurry up!" and literally ran up the stairs.

Quackity pushed the door open and walked over to his bed.

"Alright! It's time to wake up", he said.

"No need to scream like that", Sapnap mumbled.

Karl stood awkwardly in the room, not knowing what to say or if he should even say something. He could see that Sapnap didn't had slept for a second that night. He couldn't even keep his eyes open.

"Didn't you sleep well?", Quackity asked.

"No, your bed is uncomfortable".

"Alright, lucky you that you will be sleeping in your own bed tonight", the brunet who already had a beanie on his head stood up.

"How is your side?", he asked.

"Better", Sapnap answered and slowly sat up.

He didn't say anything. He didn't even narrow his eyes a little bit. He looked fine but Karl saw it. Karl saw how he tightly gripped the bed sheets and how his side flinched when he sat up.

"That's good, man! I'm glad", Quackity said.

"Karl can drive you home, right?", suddenly he turned around.

"Uh.. yes, of course", Karl bounced himself up from the door and walked over to the two boys.

He carefully drove his arm under Sapnap's shoulder.

"What are you doing?", he asked and backed up a little bit.

"I'm helping you. Stop being silly and just let me help you", Karl was getting tired of him being stubborn and pretending that he's fine.

The boy just swallowed and let Karl help him. They slowly stepped towards the window and Quackity opened it.

"Okay, this is going to be difficult", the tall boy mumbled.

"Let's just do this quickly, alright?", Sapnap had already slipped half of his body through the window.

He took a shaky breath and swung his left leg over and then his right one. You could hear a muffled curse coming from him. He slowly wiped over his eyes and nodded at the two boys which were still in the house. Karl turned around and said his goodbyes to his friend Quackity, before jumping out of the window as well.

The second Karl was out as well, he slipped his arm under Sapnap's shoulder again. He felt the boy tense but relax after a few seconds.

"How about you wait here and I-", the taller boy stopped talking.

"What?", Sapnap asked.

"I- I have no drivers license", he suddenly said.

"What?".

Karl sighed and drove a hand through his hair.

"You have no drivers license? You're 17 years old!".

"Yeah, I know that! I just haven't practiced yet".

He heard Sapnap sighning next to him. 

Karl bit his lip. He felt his ears getting hotter at the idea coming in his head.

"You could maybe stay over at mine. Only for a few hours! I know that Quackity has time in a few hours, we wanted to call anyway. He can probably drive you home then", Karl spoke quietly.

At first, Sapnap didn't say anything. Then he nodded slowly and took a deep breath afterwards.

"Ok, sounds good", he answered.

Karl repositioned his arm under the other boy's shoulder and they carefully walked down the street to Karl's place.

----------------

Hey, thank you for reading chapter eight! I hope you like it :D Stay healthy <3

twitter for updates: cyleedd

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

459K 14.6K 74
After George and Clay got together, life went on. Unfortunately not everyone is happy with their relationship and they show this clearly. After a lot...
494K 14.1K 26
Major TW: eating disorder, suicidal thoughts/actions GeorgeNotFound, the 24 year old streamer, is struggling with an eating disorder. He hasn't told...
10.2K 253 17
georges father was an homophobic alcoholic. nobody noticed the dark marks on george's body that he would receive from his father. dream shows up in h...
27K 549 29
Dream and George stuck together during a National lockdown, still friends right? Contains swearing so if you don't like it don't read CONTAINS SMUT...