The Light and Shadows (Aidan...

By BlueBooks016

Sequel to Aidan Gallagher the serial killer (x reader). 5 months . It has been five months since y/n lost the... More

Important
Chapter 1: The Past Five Months
Chapter 2: The Rescue
Chapter 3: The Childhood Friend
Chapter 5: The Massacre
Chapter 6: The Evil Family Meeting
Chapter 7: The Light vs The Shadows Part 1
Chapter 8: The Hunt for Nick and Krist
Chapter 9 : The Light vs The Shadows Part 2
Chapter 10: The Light vs The Shadows Part 3
Chapter 11: The Aftermath
Chapter 12: The Decision
Chapter 13: The New Problem
Chapter 14: The Third New Couple
Chapter 15: The Death
Chapter 16: The Death of Y/n
Chapter 17: The Interesting Turn of Events
Chapter 18: The Death "Alex vs Y/n"
Chapter 19: The Past Events
Chapter 20: The Talk
Chapter 21: The Easy Escape
Chapter 22: The Lady In Black
Chapter 23: The Reunion
Chapter 24: The News
Chapter 25: The End of Something Part 1
Chapter 26: The End of Something Part 2
Chapter 27: The End of Something Part 3
Chapter 28: The End of Something Part 4
Chapter 29: The Sacrifice
Chapter 30: The New World
Chapter 31: The College Life
The Last Chapter 32: The Wedding
Q/A
Casting for Sequel
Cast Announcement !
Sequel Title
BOOK COVER !
BAD NEWS!
Sequel Update !

Chapter 4: The Dangerman Siblings

563 21 81
By BlueBooks016

Warning : This chapter will contain a little bit gore , blood and violence .
———————————————-

Allison's POV:

These last 5 months have been so boring .

The only fun thing was killing Aidan , the shooting him 3-5 times was my favorite part . I loved it when he was looking at me eye to eye , his once sincere , kind eyes were looking at me in betrayal and sadness .

I wish I could rewind time and shot him again and again and listen to his screams .

I don't get why we have to go into hiding .

Why can't we just go attack the TSO USA base right now , we have the map and we know where the final piece is .

Oh boy , you can't imagine my surprise when I found out y/n had managed to escape my worthless guards 5 months ago .

As if y/n hadn't surprised me enough , I found out yesterday that she was the second leader of TSO USA , like wtf ?

I am certain that she didn't know that , because non of them , Marcy Aidan and y/n, knew about the TSOs when I pretended to be their friend .

Right now I was sitting on the couch watching my favorite tv show .

I may be a evil psycho to some people , but come on even I am a human being and that means I also have favorite tv shows .

I was so rudely interrupted by my 'brother' , Alexander.

I glared at him and said : "what do you want Alex ? And it better be good or else I will stab you right now !"

Alex looked at me amused and said : "Sis , Don't be a bitch, I am here to tell you that dad said that mom is coming today so get ready".

Alex then waited for my response .

Wait moms coming , I sigh, our enemy the shadows don't know that my dad isn't the actual leader of the light , the actual leader and planner of the light is my mom .

And let me tell you , she is one badass crazy women .

I realized that Alex called me a bitch , and he was still staring at me .

I replied : "Fuck off , d**khead"

Alex said : "Shut the hell up , you psycho path".

I said : "fuck You"

Alex said with a smirk : "Thank god we're not biologically related , but if you are so desperate to fuck me , I might as well do it but only if you beg".

My face became so red from embarrassment and fury that you could practically see steam coming out of my ears .

I took my pocket knife and lunged towards Alex and Alex in reflex took my arm and twisted it and he swiftly held me towards the wall which caused me to drop my knife , he quickly grabbed the knife and held it to my throat .

I knew he won't slit my throat so I removed my arm out of his grasp and snatched my knife back .

Alex was yet again amused : "sis don't forget who is the stronger sibling , if I want I can kill you and no one will ever know and no one will ever find your body , but since were adopted siblings , I will let it pass".

I let out a frustrated huff , I still do t get why mom adopted Alex , wasn't I enough , I was the biological child after all , and I have more than enough reasons to kill Alex . But mom doesn't want me to , god knows why ? , probably because if she wanted to kill him , she wouldn't have adopted him .

But couldn't she have adopted someone that will actually listen to me like a pet ?

I sigh and refrain myself from taking a gun and shooting Alex .

Alex said : "Well sis , I have to go , I have some people to kill , after all I am the best assassin or at least soon to be best assassin , the boy Aidan Gallagher whom you killed , his kill rate was 504 something right ? Mine is 180 at the moment . Aidan supposedly was the highest killer in the world , well I will break his record, I won't be back in a while because the kill list mom sent is not in this country but somewhere in USA; well I got to go , bye sis".

I looked at him suspiciously when he mentioned Aidan , did he deliberately said that name to expect something .?

Since he didn't give a reaction. I guess it was just a question . I realize what he said and I put on a happy face and say 'bye' .

After he leaves I do a happy dance and go watch my show .

The reason I was happy because finally I have a few days free of no Alex to annoy me .

I continue to watch the tv show .

I wonder if we are also going to go out of London .

Alex's POV :

After saying bye to Allison I go on a nearest airplane flight because a private jet will raise suspicions.

I look at my list of people I have to kill .

There were 10 people on the list .

I smile with a dark look because I get to kill 40 people . Killing people is my most favorite thing in the world .

Hell if someone asked me to kill a child less than 12 year old , I would gladly do it , I love killing people so much .

I realize me hair is getting to long again , the red dye hair on the 1/10 of my hair was also getting erased .

I had black hair with red dye . Over all I looked hit enough to get anyone in bed and take my time in pleasure and then kill them.

After a few hours I arrive at New York City .

This is the place where sis killed Aidan Gallagher .

She practically bragged about it .

Sometimes I have the urge to kill her very badly because of her sarcastic comments on my hair and my methods of killing and how she says that Aidan was better at killing them me , this causes me the blood lust to kill her but I refrain myself .

It was night time and the new chief of police was a lazy bastard here .

I don't know what happened to the old Chief Harbor , I think was his name , but thankfully this new Chief is apparently lazy as fuck .

My first target is 'James Chris' Who is in prison for the murder of 'Anna Bond'.

But according to my target information on James , he wasn't the one who killed Anna , it was Aidan Gallagher , he apparently had sex with her , then he killed her by stabbing her and then grabbing her literal heart out of her body .

Hmmm ... I have got to say he did impressive work .

I actually don't know how the light has information like this but I think it is because of Allison since she pretended to be their friend maybe she got that information from then .

Anyway it's a pity that Aidan gave up killing just because he feel in love with this y/n l/n girl .

From what I have heard about her , is that she is apparently the second in command of TSO USA .

Anyway , I quietly enter the prison , all the guards were either in there phone or sleeping , this was way too easy .

I can swear a prisoner would walk out and the guards wouldn't even notice ,

Anyway I enter the prison and locate the prison cell where James is .

After I find it , I enter the cell quietly using the keys I sneakily took from te sleeping officer .

I don't blame them for sleeping it was like three in the morning .

James was also sleeping .

I take out the paralyzing injection and insert it in James .

He immediately woke up and paralyzed.

I made him lay straight so he could look at me .

I tell him that : "Hi James , I am Alex Dangerman Aka your Killer".

James looks at me horrified while I contemplate how to kill him .

Then I remember how Aidan killed Anna and I smirk .

I take out my knife and use all my force to stab James .

Unfortunately for James , he can't speak , but I could clearly see the pain in his eyes .

I smirk and fell the adrenaline pump inside me .

Instead of taking out the knife , u drag the the knife towards his neck from his stomach .

I made sure he was alive while this happened .

For the grand finale I shoved my hand inside his chest and grabbed his barely beating heart and pulled it out with all my might .

His heart was still beating even though I just took it out of his body .

I smirk Darkly and insanely and crush his heart with my fists.

There now both boyfriend and girlfriend died in the same way , how poetical .

I was about to go out but I still wasn't satisfied with the murder.

I look around the prison and then a idea pops in my mind .

I smile darkly and do exactly what I thought .
Let's just say by the morning of the next day the every present that night in the entire New York City police department was slaughtered , by one person .

And that one person was yours truly .

And also let's just say that by the end of the night my entire outfit and body was drenched in blood of more than 30 people .

I am17 just like my sis and but I have accomplished slaughtering a entire police department all on my own .

And I being the smart person I am destroyed all the camera footage .
Not just in the police station but also in the surrounding area .

I can check that off my list now .

My kills went from 180 to 221 within a few hours .

Hell yeah !

I can't wait to finish off the remaining 9 people in this list .

___________________

TO BE CONTINUED

___________________

Authors note :

Hi readers !

How was the chapter ?

Vote and comment if you liked it .

See you soon ,
Bye .

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

261 25 26
"We're living ghosts with superpowers fighting a supernatural war that has been predicated since the beginning of time. Yeah, I'd say this is on the...
159K 6.4K 36
Sequel to The Mafia's Daughter! Adelaide managed to kill Anne and now looks forward to living like a normal teenager... well as normal as she could...
8.5K 1K 34
➳ 𝑀𝑢𝑡𝑎𝑛𝑡 𝐴𝑝𝑜𝑐𝑎𝑙𝑦𝑝𝑠𝑒 2【✔】 (2016 ᵗᵐⁿᵗ) (Book 2/7 of the MA series) (71, 058 Words) ⚠️ This fanfiction may contain strong language, sexu...
162K 3.3K 34
Meet Raven Night. She's 17. At school, she gets bullied because she's a "nerd". No one knows her past and she tends to keep it that way. During the d...