AMETHYST // LARRY ABO

By rain_drop_lover

NOT EDITED! "This wasn't what I asked for" "Amethyst made your dream comes true" "Bu-but its 1722! Iam in the... More

INTRO
WARNINGS
ONE
TWO
THREE
FOUR
FIVE
SIX
SEVEN
EIGHT
NINE
TEN
ELEVEN
TWELVE
THIRTEEN
FOURTEEN
FIFTEEN
SIXTEEN
SEVENTEEN
EIGHTEEN
NINETEEN
TWENTY
TWENTY TWO
TWENTY THREE
TWENTY FOUR
TWENTY FIVE
TWENTY SIX
TWENTY SEVEN
TWENTY EIGHT
TWENTY NINE
THIRTY
THIRTY ONE
THIRTY TWO
THIRTY THREE
THIRTY FOUR
THIRTY FIVE
THIRTY SIX
THIRTY SEVEN
THIRTY EIGHT
THIRTY NINE
FORTY
FORTY ONE
FORTY TWO
FORTY THREE
FORTY FOUR
FORTY FIVE
FORTY SIX
FORTY SEVEN
Hehe, will delete later
FORTY EIGHT
FORTY NINE
FIFTY
FIFTY ONE
FIFTY TWO

TWENTY ONE

1.2K 49 36
By rain_drop_lover

TWENTY ONE : AURORA THE LIGHT

It was weird, so weird that Harry's wolf started to cry for not waking up with the Alpha. He tried to shush his wolf but no use. A small piece of paper was on his hand and he read it with a smile.

Will be back before breakfast. Fetching a gift for you -LT

It was a bitter feeling, he was so comfortable and so used to be wake up with Louis and now he feel so dull. But he is happy that it is not any dangerous or any rough time, he assured his wolf to not to get worry. He chuckled at the ripped corset laying on the arm chair before he got up from the bed. He decided to wear his Alpha's clothes today, he took a dark blue shirt from Louis and white trousers of his own. He didnt wore any suspenders but he put on a belt.

Getting out of the chamber he straight went to Niall's. The door was unlocked and he get inside to seeing a sleeping Niall. Harry giggled to himself at his own thoughts of pranking him.

The curly Omega dropped on the floor and crawled under Niall's bed. He hits the bed with his palm but nothing happened so he hits it again. Niall trembled and woke up at the 'BAM' sound and he looked around.

"Wh-what is it?" A scared Niall asked looking around his room which was now filled with sunlight.

Harry supressed his laugh and hit the bed again. Niall startled as he clutched his blanket.

"Iam the moster under your bed!" Harry said loudly and he heard Niall shifting on the bed.

"Wh-who?"

Harry cackled loudly. Poor Niall just woke up and didn't even recognised his friend's voice. Harry then saw Niall getting off of the bed and kneeling on the floor, he saw the brunette bending and looking under the bed unsurely.

"You bloody git!" Niall shouted at a laughing Harry who was still under the bed "You scared me"

"Look at your face" Harry laughed at a sweating Niall with red face "You look like you would piss"

"Well, I was going to" Niall argued and he huffed. He was relieved to see Harry not any mosters. He then chuckled at the laughing Omega "You should be careful now. I will take revenge of this"

"Sure" Harry said as he reached for Niall who helped him to get on his foot "Still sleepy?"

"I am" Niall said yawning and he pulled Harry on his bed "Cuddly Omegas"

Harry giggled as he snuggled with Niall who wrapped his arms around his torso.

"You are quite comfy" Harry commented, Niall hummed as he closed his eyes "Don't sleep, it's almost eight"

"So what? I will sleep if I want to" Niall argued and tightened his grip on Harry "I will suffocate you if you don't let me sleep"

"Really?" Harry asked teasingly and Niall nodded his head (still eyes closed) "Then let's see how much you can suffocate me"

"I would if you weren't the Luna" Niall said sleepy

"Not as a friend?" Harry asked pouting at Niall who now opened his eyes and looking at Harry

"I was only kidding. I won't hurt you, you are my best friend" Niall murmured as he smiled at his curly friend.

"We are bff" Harry said nodding his head.

"What is that?" Niall asked with his thick voice and furrowed his eyebrows.

"Best friends forever" Harry said excitedly

"Oh, like a simpler form" Niall asked getting interested, Harry nodded with a chuckle "That is so...umm...nice"

"Cool. You say cool" Harry said chuckling.

"Cool? That is very cool. Hmm not bad usage of words I guess" Niall fell in thoughts about this word 'cool'. Wasn't cool meant of cold things and situations?

"I know what you are thinking. That is a new generation slang, I don't use it much though because I never felt anything cool at all" Harry said shrugging to himself. "There's a lot of new slangs and many bad words, which is actually this generation also use"

"Hmm you are that person who doesn't appreciate others cursing" Niall stated and Harry just shrugged again "You are more innocent than I think"

"Okay, that is a compliment" Harry said and he snuggled to Niall "You reminds me of my old teddy bear, he was also soft and plushy like you"

"I am not fat!" Niall exclaimed

"You are not. You are plushy" Harry poked and pressed his finger on Niall's belly and cheek "See? So plushy"

"What about your Alpha?" Niall asked teasingly and he laughed at the blushing Omega.

"He is......thick" Harry said

"And?"

"Smooth skin but rough too, yet very gentle" Harry smiled thinking about his Alpha's touches "Very gentle"

"I don't mind if you are thinking about your Alpha doing things to you. But don't slick on my bed" Niall earned a slap on his arm "I changed my sheets yesterday"

"You always embarass me!" Harry whined

"I feel good. I feel very great when I embarass people, especially Louis. That Alpha used to ran away at my sight" Niall laughed

"Wait, really? What happened?" Harry asked curiously.

"Not something big news, just pretty playful and pranking him" Niall as he stretched his arms and legs. "We should have some tea, with the boys"

"Louis is not here, that's why I came here" Harry said and Niall nodded his head.

"Good. You didn't see anyone on the way right?" Harry shook his head as 'no' "Good, let's have some tea and talk"

Everything went faster for Harry, Niall dressing up quickly, calling some maids to bring a tea set and calling Zayn and Liam. Harry was happy to be with them, he felt protected. They planned to have this tea time and breakfast on Niall's balcony. They will have breakfast when Louis arrives.

Zayn and Liam wished Harry greetings as they entered the chamber, the curly Omega wished them back with a happy smile. Zayn teasing Niall by plucking his hair on the way and a whining Niall complaining to Liam.

Harry was happy to be here, seeing this friendship was just admirable. He didn't felt left alone but he stood aside and watched them with a smile. They reminds him of his friends. Liam hold Harry's shoulder and pulled him along with them.

Zayn and Niall told Harry about some embarrassing stories of Louis while Liam and Harry just laughed with them. It was nice to listen to stories of Louis. They also talks about Louis's fight with the other kingdom, about the four kingdoms and how he became the King of whole England.

That's when Harry remembers that question he asked to Ivan that day:

"Hey guys, I thought about this when I heard about amethyst. Can I ask you?"

"Sure, why do you need a permission Harry" Liam lightly scolded the Omega.

"If the stone, amethyst is protecting this land for years then why did that war happened? This four kingdom war?" Harry asked curiously. "Does the stone only protect from natural disasters?"

Zayn, Liam and Niall looked at eachother and nodded their heads. They sat more closer with Harry and quietly started to talk.

"Harry listen, nobody should know this alright?" Liam said and Harry nodded his head "Four of the kingdoms were here for the stone"

"For the stone?!" Harry asked shockly and the other three shushed him.

"Shh, everyone knows that they were here for the stone but nobody knows that it was got stolen" Zayn said quietly

Harry opened his mouth and he got confused.

"What do you mea-"

"During the war, on the third day Louis killed the four kings but at the same day one the kingdom's soldier tried to steal the golden box" Liam explained and lower his voice more "Louis wasn't King that time so the box was in his father's chamber"

"That soldier and some of his wolves accomplished to the border. But our soldiers saw a sudden purple fire being spreaded all over those soldier's body. The moment they step out of our territory they were burned and big eruption happened"

"So the stone won't leave here" Harry stated

"Exactly! The stone is supposed to be here. It won't leave here. It is like the stone has life and very stubborn that it won't leave Doncaster. When England became our kingdom we thought amethyst would protect the whole kingdom which does. It does but amethyst won't go away from Yorkshire, especially Doncaster."

"Amethyst is meant to be here" Niall exclaimed

"Wow, that is very...incredible" Harry was surprised.

"Yes it is, nobody knows about that. Only very few people knows it because if they know about it they will plan to capture our land instead of getting the stone" Zayn said

"Hmm I am from the future but every new thing is surprising me. In the future, only a few people outside the Doncaster knows about amethyst. It is still secretive, some scientists and archaeologists tried to experiment but they don't know why it burns their skin which doesn't heal" Harry said

"Nice, nice nobody knows about the stone. It is still in Doncaster, that is great" Liam commented

"But the stine just appeared near the lake that night, I wonder if it goes back to the castle" Harry said sipping on the rose tea "I love this tea"

"You are easily distracted" Liam commented with a smile.

"I never was, I am very changed after arriving here" Hary said with a chuckle "I am loving here. I don't want to go back"

"We are not letting you" Niall said with a evil laugh

"You are pretty horrifying, Niall. Stop" Liam said

"Is the commander of Yorkshire scared of a small Omega?" Niall teased and the said Alpha rolled his eyes "I will haunt you in your sleep"

"He is already haunted by Mary Evans" Zayn said shaking his head and Liam groaned.

"Mary Evans? I think I met her yesterday at the ball. She was very....umm what can I say? So irritating" Harry said scrunching his face.

"She is a mewling quim" Niall said and Liam slapped the Omega's head "Ow that hurts Lima"

"No bad words, Niall. I will tell to your mother" Liam scolded.

"Where do you think I learned these words from?!" Niall yelled

"Louis?" Zayn guessed

Harry laughed at the two shouting friends, Zayn encouraged the both of them to argue even more. Harry really got a very nice morning.

"Somebody is having tea without me, I see"

"Oh finally, where were you?" Harry asked to Louis approached to him and bend to press a kiss on his lips

"I wrote you that I went for a gift" Harry nodded at Louis who again press kiss on his lips "We need to go after breakfast"

"Sure" Harry murmured, getting very happy that Louis joined.

Liam and Niall still arguing about bad words. Harry telling Louis what happened, the King and his Beta encouraging the Irish Omega to fight more.

"You are going to be a great father! And just wait how annoyed would be your pups!" Niall yelled

"Shut up and sit down, my ears are bleeding!" Liam said half yelling, he is exhausted.

"Already need a rest, Liam?" Louis teased and the Alpha grumpled.

"I am starving, heard today we have fish and chips" Zayn got from his seat to call a maid for their food.

"Ughh what are they planning?" Niall asked eyeing at the three wolfs on the garden having breakfast.

"Whatever it is, not good for anyone" Liam shrugged and looked at his mate who just comes back and sat beside him "Got anything from them?"

"Who?" Zayn asked then saw everyone was looking at the Dukes down at the garden "Nothing yet, but as much as I can think it would be about Harry"

"No doubts" Niall shrugged as he sips his tea

"I am getting a lot of unnecessary attention, don't I?" Harry asked quietly

"That was expected" Louis said and glanced at his Omega "They might be talking about how fraud you are"

"Why?" Harry gasped "I didn't do any-"

"They don't need anyone to do anything" Liam stated "They will talk disgustingly about a nice heart, that is their nature"

"I think..." Everyone looked at Niall who was going to tell his thought, most of the times Niall is right "They are convincing eachother that Harry is not from future, that he is lying"

"Possible" Zayn murmured

"They also might be thinking it is something related to Hayleen. She also helping him?" Niall guessed, he knows these gits. "Rowan must be trying so hard"

Meanwhile on the garden, the three Dukes having breakfast on a small table. They were talking about the new Luna and how gorgeous he is. They were also talking about how impossible it is, they were talking how the gorgeous Omega manipulated Hayleen and the whole castle members.

But they can't deny the fact that the Omega and the Alpha are soulmates.

________________________________

"What do you think the gift would be?" Louis asked holding his Omega from behind as they ride Shadow to the hills.

"You are a king so I expect anything" Harry replied as he looked around the another new spot on Doncaster.

"Still, tell me your guesses" Louis said

"Is it anything I can held in my hands?" Harry asked gripping on the saddle.

"Not exactly. Not at all" Louis answered with a smile.

"Oh, is it something I should see or wander?"

"No, Omega"

"I don't have any other guesses then" Harry scoffed playfully and smiled when his Alpha laughed.

"You will love it. It is something I have once mentioned to you, you must have forgotten" Louis stated as they entered an empty field with long green grasses.

"Is that a-"

"Yes"

"For me?" Harry whispered

"Yes, love"

"For shadow too?" The Omega asked again as his mouth wide opened.

"Maybe, if you want a pony"

"I would love ponies" Harry said admiring the animal in front of him as Shadow stopped a distance away "What kind of?"

"She is a Gypsy Vanner, a new breed"

There she is a black and white Gypsy Vanner standing proudly and looking at the creatures in front of her. She has long white hair starting from her crest to her forearms, and long hair from below her knees. She was an absolute beauty. She was smaller than Shadow but she was a large mare for her age, and very capable for both riding and breeding.

"She is beautiful" Harry breathed out admiring her as Louis lifted his Omega from Shadow to the ground. "How old is she?"

"She turned seven today, a perfect age for riding" Louis leads Harry towards the Gypsy "Just reach your hand to her and let her come towards you"

Harry obeyed, he stood a small distance away from her and reached his hand to her. The Gypsy looked at the wolf confuseldy but she was also curious, the restrain on her leg was now annoying, a bloody wolf tied her leg to the tree beside her.

Louis understands the horse, he walked to the tree and untied the rope bounded on her. He slowly approaches her and bended to untie her leg. The Alpha smiled when he heard a satisfied huff from the mare.

The Gypsy walked towards Harry and nosed on his palm, she might have loved the wolf's hand because she was already licking there. She nosed his chest and sniffed his neck, loving the way this wolf was petting her hair.

"She loves me!" Harry said excitedly amd giggled when the mare licked his neck "She need a name"

"Your mare, you name her" The Alpha said smiling at him.

Harry placed his both hands on her neck and slowly scratched it. He was thinking about a name, a beautiful name. Harry turned to see Shadow's eyes on her, he seems a quite eager.

"Well, you gifted her for both me and Shadow" The Omega looked at his Alpha then looked at the mare "He is shadow, let her be the light" Harry said quietly and placed his head on hers "Aurora, she is Aurora"

"Beautiful name for a beautiful girl" The Alpha commented as he touched her long hair "We can start your riding lessons today"

"Now?" Harry asked staring at the Alpha, Louis nodded his head "Will she be alright?"

"She will be very fine, my love" Louis chuckled "Give her love and food, she will do anything for you"

"I can do that"

The horse riding lesson starts there, teaching Harry how to climb on a horse wa sthe toughest part. Each time Harry tries to climb on the horse, the Alpha canhelp but laugh, laughing more when his Omega embarrassingly whines.

"My limbs are quiet long but not long enough for climbing a horse?" Harry complained to nobody "This is so hard"

"You are very adorable" Louis mumbled "You need to calm down, Omega. Your hands are shaking, she won't drop you"

"I have seen YouTube vedios where the owner's horse kick them in the face. I think I am scared" Harry commented.

"Whatever the future matters you say....just sit on her and remain calm. She is very confused what you are doing" Louis said watching his Omega.

"I really am embarrassing myself in front of a horse" Harry said causing the Alpha to laugh "I think I get it"

"Great"

Harry sat on her, he wiggled a little and looked down at the Alpha asking what do he do now.

"Hold the reins" Harry held the two reins tightly "Don't pull it" Harry nodded "Put your legs on the iron, here" Harry placed his foot on the stirrup iron and looked at the wonderful hair of Aurora from the top.

"She has nice view from here" Harry said happily "Don't leave me to ride alone please"

"No I won't" Louis said as he swiftly climbed on her and sat behind his Omega "Now, try to move her"

"How?"

"Experiment it, love. Gently tap her or tried to make her understand that you want her to move"

"This is difficult" Harry murmured as he gently taps her head but instead of moving she made a satisfued sound as she loved the taps on her head.

"Not there" Louis said taking Harry's hand on placing it on her neck "Here or on her back"

Harry nodded his head and he taps her, Aurora slowly started to walk and Harry made a happy shriek.

"How do I turn her?" Harry asked

"When she goes on wrong direction, just pull her reins then she will go to the opposite side" Louis said as he held the rein in his hand "And by practising she will know where you want to go. You just need to tell her the name of the place and she will know"

"Does she have a place on our stable?" Harry asked loving the wind blewing on him

"I have arranged everything or her, Omega. Don't be worried"

They go on with their lessons until noon and they go back to the castle. Harry safely lead Aurora to her new stable beside Shadow and Pecos, the Omega laughed when the Stallion wants to go near her.

"Not now buddy, but soon" Harry calmed the Stallion scratching his head.

Stallion and Aurora's baby horse would be very adorable and beautiful. Harry couldn't help but thinl about a small pony. He squealed in his mind as he went back to the castle with his Alpha.

A short chapter, just wnated to introduce Aurora and the thoughts of the 3Dukes. I know Gypsy Vanners originates in 1998, please bear with me this is a fictional story.

Hope everyone enjoyed this chapter, if you did then give me a vote and some cheeky comments😁😁😁

Thankyou and love you❤❤❤

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

51.6K 2.8K 10
@AuroSayujya asked me to write a University ABO. ❤ Stupid society! Just because he was an Omega he wouldn't let that stop him to get the education he...
79.6K 4.2K 14
Harry and Louis grow up together and are the best of friends, even when Louis represents as an Alpha and Harry an Omega. Harry falls in love with Lou...
10K 1K 23
This is a story I will write together with you as a reader. I'll post a chapter and at the end of the chapter you'll suggest shat will happen next an...
160K 4.1K 35
Louis and Harry have been together for a year now and they are honestly the most cutest couple there ever was. Of course Niam being the second most c...